Ares bs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Ares (marvel, no weapons)

vs

Captain America
Spiderman
Wolverine

PillarofOsiris
Ares wins.

Bouboumaster
Only Wolverine is worth something here, and I think that he can do it alone against Ares

Greysen93
Probably Ares

godking
Ares too powerful combined with actual fighting skills for the team to get the majority.

Wolverines adamantium skeleton + his healing factor will make him last the longest.

Flyattractor
How does Ares compare up to Thor?
And is Ares still dead?

Colossus-Big C
thor>>>> ares

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Ares wins barely.

Stoic
In my opinion the team would WTF beat his ass in. Spiderman webs him up with webs capable of holding the Savage Hulk for several minutes, and Wolverine claw raping him into Coma-Ville.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Stoic
In my opinion the team would WTF beat his ass in. Spiderman webs him up with webs capable of holding the Savage Hulk for several minutes, and Wolverine claw raping him into Coma-Ville.

thumb up

I'm with you here. I don't know what everyone else is seeing about Ares. Ares SHOULD be more powerful and probably SHOULD win. But he just never is. It's not his fault, it's just what keeps happening. This team ZOMG stomps.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up

I'm with you here. I don't know what everyone else is seeing about Ares. Ares SHOULD be more powerful and probably SHOULD win. But he just never is. It's not his fault, it's just what keeps happening. This team ZOMG stomps. Ares fought toe-to-toe with Hercules and Amatsu Mikaboshi. He had to be taken down by Hela-empowered Dani Moonstar during the Dark X-Men: Utopia storyline. Don't know what else he has to do to get respect or at least a nod against three street-levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.