Sabretooth vs Gorilla Grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I really thought that i saw this before but when I did a search I didn't find it.

1. Sabretooth without adamantium
2. Sabretooth with adamantium

Who wins?

Prep-Man
I'm pretty sure this has been done. Does GG get to use his TK?

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm pretty sure this has been done. Does GG get to use his TK?

Of course, just as it would be in a comic, and in character. i thought I saw this out there as well and did a search for it, but came up with nothing.

Prep-Man
Blade started the thread originally.

Stoic
Well didn't find it.

Prep-Man
Just google it next time. It's better than the search function, IMO.

Stoic
Ah that's what you did. Because I kept looking and looking, I even switched the names around, and misspelled them to purposely find this thread, but again I didn't find it, so I was like cool it doesn't exist, and i just dreamed that I saw it here.

So uhm yeah so who wins?

Prep-Man
Probably Grodd.

AsbestosFlaygon
How good is Sabretooth's TP resistance?
That is the deciding factor for GG.

Greysen93
Yeah, probably Gorilla Grodd, as long as it doesn't turn sabertooth into feral mode.

OneDumbG0
Grodd stomps.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think it would be a good fight. GG isn't far superior in the strength department and he's not as good of a fighter as Bane. One of the only things going for him, is his insane damage soak, but Bane can probably work around that as he's done before.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.