Chaos King VS Reality Warpers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Chaos King (Amatsu-Mikaboshi)

VS

The White Phoenix of the Crown
Jamie Braddock, Jr.
Mad Jim Jaspers
Fury
Franklin Richards (adult)

Fight takes place inside the M'Kraan Crystal, in the White Hot Room.

Mshinu
Jamie, MJJ and Franklin could solo.

Glorificus
MJJ certainly solos him.

The Fury that "killed" MJJ certainly could as well.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mshinu
Jamie, MJJ and Franklin could solo. Franklin as a reality wrapper, did he not have trouble with those insane Celestials?

How does Chaos King fare vs. Celestials?

guy222
warpers win

Uriel005
Think Braddock would be the only failure here if he tried to solo.

AlmightyKfish
Braddock is argueably > Franklin

Uriel005
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Braddock is argueably > Franklin Nope Jamie's quantum strings could be effected by things like density. Also his attacks were not speed of thought he was actually manipulating strings to achieve desired results. The rest of them have the advantage of having speed of thought warps also last I checked Braddock didn't go around creating pocket universes on unconscious whims.

Cogito
I don't see Franklin, even adult Franklin, soloing here

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Uriel005
Nope Jamie's quantum strings could be effected by things like density. Also his attacks were not speed of thought he was actually manipulating strings to achieve desired results. The rest of them have the advantage of having speed of thought warps also last I checked Braddock didn't go around creating pocket universes on unconscious whims.

He actively manipulates them, but it's still never been shown to take any longer than other kinds of reality warping. And the issues he used to have with density faded I thought?

He's also done stuff like instantaneously putting out every single star in a universe with no effort, warping the white hot room itself, making Psylocke immune to any other kind of reality warping, etc...

guy222
jamie is 'dead' sad

KingD19
Originally posted by vansonbee
Franklin as a reality wrapper, did he not have trouble with those insane Celestials?

How does Chaos King fare vs. Celestials?

As a child he had the Celestials on the ropes. As an adult, he had his child self concentrate his power and gave it to his adult self as a power boost, even made Galactus his servant. He's the real deal

Uriel005
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He actively manipulates them, but it's still never been shown to take any longer than other kinds of reality warping. And the issues he used to have with density faded I thought?

He's also done stuff like instantaneously putting out every single star in a universe with no effort, warping the white hot room itself, making Psylocke immune to any other kind of reality warping, etc... just saying based on how it works in a quickdraw I'd hand it to the others.

lilshogun
Chaos king wins, He seems to be beyond the aspects of reality such how he became part of Dream and was able to banish Marvel Death from her universe. Plus able to destroy close to 100 percent of the multiverse. He is pretty much primordial void incarnate. None of teh Reality Warpers will wins against him. You gonna need the Infintiy Gems to compete with the King.

KingD19
Mad Jim Jaspers from Marvel-238 was so powerful that he warped his universe to the point that the entire 238 timeline had to be erased so the warp wouldn't travel throughout the whole of the multiverse.

616 Jaspers was an omniverse level threat. Meaning he would destroy everything if he wasn't stopped. He had to be shunted out of reality itself by The Fury, and that didn't stop him permanently.

"This version of Jaspers. Is too powerful, too dangerous. His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable. And if he cannot be defeated, then the omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new and hostile god shall play dice with matter."

lilshogun
MJJ was another case of the x-books inserting themselves without regard for continuity that totally decontructs the entire structure of the Marvel Universe. The reality warpers can alter any item already considered real but the Chaos King can appear not to be real and exist beyond what is real and what is not. He can appear to be a concept being. Plus, who said MJJ is an Omniversal threat? Has he fought an abstract being such as Death or even scared her or it?
Originally posted by KingD19
Mad Jim Jaspers from Marvel-238 was so powerful that he warped his universe to the point that the entire 238 timeline had to be erased so the warp wouldn't travel throughout the whole of the multiverse.

616 Jaspers was an omniverse level threat. Meaning he would destroy everything if he wasn't stopped. He had to be shunted out of reality itself by The Fury, and that didn't stop him permanently.

"This version of Jaspers. Is too powerful, too dangerous. His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable. And if he cannot be defeated, then the omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new and hostile god shall play dice with matter."

Uriel005
Originally posted by lilshogun
MJJ was another case of the x-books inserting themselves without regard for continuity that totally decontructs the entire structure of the Marvel Universe. The reality warpers can alter any item already considered real but the Chaos King can appear not to be real and exist beyond what is real and what is not. He can appear to be a concept being. Plus, who said MJJ is an Omniversal threat? Has he fought an abstract being such as Death or even scared her or it? 238 had the LT step in before he screwed the multiverse. 616 was confirmed stronger.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure The Living Tribunal commented on it.

And his powers were growing at an exponential rate, and would consume the entire omniverse. This was stated on panel. If I can find the scans I'll put them up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.