Asgard vs the Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Asgard

Odin
Thor
Heimdall
Tyr
Sif
Balder
Loki
The Warriors Three

The Eternals

Zuras
Sersi
Makkari
Ikaris
Ajak
Gilgamesh
Thena
Mara
Cybele
Phastos

complexbrother
Eternals win this one.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Asgard

Odin
Thor
Heimdall
Tyr
Sif
Balder
Loki
The Warriors Three

The Eternals

Zuras
Sersi
Makkari
Ikaris
Ajak
Gilgamesh
Thena
Mara
Cybele
Phastos

Might as well be Odin, Loki, and Thor vs. the Eternals.

Sin I AM
classic asgard stands a better chance...and it would have to take place in asgard

guy222
uni mind ftw

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
uni mind ftw It depends on who comprises "Asgard" and if the Uni-Mind makes an appearance. And, by Uni-Mind, I mean the full power Uni-Mind, with all the Eternals present.

I think Odin would be able to defeat the Uni-Mind, or at worse, a draw.

Without Odin, the Uni-Mind defeats Asgard.

Without Uni-Mind, Eternals lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not familiar on these three characters: Mara, Cybele, Phastos but unless they're game changers, I'm going with Asgard. Loki, Thor and Odin together would just run right through all the Eternals. Zuras is b*tch made compared to the All-Father.

guy222
no they won't stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes they will, working side by side would make them an unstoppable force on the field. Forming the Uni-Mind is their only prayer.

Sersi and Zuras are the only ones who could be problematic and even then, not really. Thor would beat anybody else on the field without much hassle, he can even one shot above average Eternals like Ajak.

guy222
they match up well

uni mind seals their win

and remember makkari communicates with tiamut

Rage.Of.Olympus
they match up well

uni mind seals their win

and remember makkari communicates with tiamut

They have similar counterparts, but not comparable power. Sersi is the closest one to hers (Loki).

Very debatable.

How does that benefit them?

guy222
don't underestimate thena

asgardians have no answer for the uni mind

and remember sprite is alive as well

Rage.Of.Olympus
don't underestimate thena

asgardians have no answer for the uni mind

and remember sprite is alive as well

The last I saw of Thena, Balder or one of the other higher end Asgardians can take her.

Yes they do, his name is Odin.

The green annoying little bastard? Not sure how he'd help, especially since he isn't in this thread.

guy222
thena stopped hero

hero by himself is a match for thor

lucky sprite isn't here

guy222
tell me how asgardians win u know i will agree smile

Nihilist
Odin solos

JakeTheBank
Asgard.

abhilegend
Odin.

guy222
won't happen

stick out tongue

abhilegend
won't happen

stick out tongue
Sorry guy, odin spanks them all.

guy222
no he doesn't good friend

stick out tongue

Horrificus
This guy really seems to know what he's talking about...

Originally posted by Horrificus
It depends on who comprises "Asgard" and if the Uni-Mind makes an appearance. And, by Uni-Mind, I mean the full power Uni-Mind, with all the Eternals present.

I think Odin would be able to defeat the Uni-Mind, or at worse, a draw.

Without Odin, the Uni-Mind defeats Asgard.

Without Uni-Mind, Eternals lose.

Oh! That's me. big grin

abhilegend
no he doesn't good friend

stick out tongue
They beat eternals.erm

guy222
nope

we will agree to disagree

Rage.Of.Olympus
thena stopped hero

hero by himself is a match for thor

lucky sprite isn't here

Don't remember that but I'd like to read it.

Hero is only a match for Thor with a massive Celestial amp and Thor limiting it only to close combat.

While we're on the topic of Hero, he recently beat the shit out of Zuras no? I also remember Apocalypse beating down Ikaris when he was the Eternal Prime. The best feat as far as I can tell for that level of Eternal power has is momentarily holding it's own against Zeus.

Odin solos, and it wouldn't even be difficult unless they attempt the Uni-Mind tbh.

guy222
in the last eternals series by the two brothers thena 'killed' hero after he was ajak's pawn(jealously was the reason)

hero socked zuras yes

never know how it finished was three issues short marvel is a bunch of f******

hero was saved by the one above all and battled evenly with thor above the celestial mothership great scene when he took down numerous eternals

why is he fighting thor its the thread starter stick out tongue as they parted on good terms in the thor/deviant saga

zuras in a brief tussle while weak(after the uni mind) was zeus = eternals don't have enough feats to properly quage

uni mind has taken down the collector its the celestials greatest gift to em and that's why they win

hunbu04
If Odin could beat the Eternals on his own then why did ne needed zeus help to attack olympia

Horrificus
Originally posted by hunbu04
If Odin could beat the Eternals on his own then why did ne needed zeus help to attack olympia um... that's a good question um, Mr. "04".

anybody? anybody?

guy222
hmm

i know lets see if someone else does

stick out tongue

Horrificus
um... that's a good question um, Mr. "04".

anybody? anybody? Well, in my opinion, the Uni-Mind was a "wildcard". It always had a lot of potential. I'm not saying that it could definitely take out a pantheon of Asgardian Gods, but I would imagine it had some bearded old gods very nervous.

And, rightly so. If it was Odin, absorbing the Asgardians into himself, as one being... scary. If the Eternals were even less powerful than the Asgardians, but in the same ballpark, all that power, will, creativity and intelligence in one entity would have been a handful.

JakeTheBank
Well, in my opinion, the Uni-Mind was a "wildcard". It always had a lot of potential. I'm not saying that it could definitely take out a pantheon of Asgardian Gods, but I would imagine it had some bearded old gods very nervous.

And, rightly so. If it was Odin, absorbing the Asgardians into himself, as one being... scary.

Funnily enough, Odin has absorbed Asgardians into himself.

iceman24567
Asgard

Horrificus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Funnily enough, Odin has absorbed Asgardians into himself. Yeah, but he was pretty drunk and they were all in Vegas for the weekend...

guy222
too much ripple for the old guy stick out tongue

Horrificus
too much ripple for the old guy stick out tongue Odin "likie" the Meade.

Then, he always ends up getting "absorby" with everybody.

guy222
at least he doesn't have those eyes like herc and his dad

stick out tongue

Horrificus
at least he doesn't have those eyes like herc and his dad

stick out tongue Ahhh. Good material. big grin With their love of booze, women, bad tempers, funny clothes and the way they speak, gods are a veritable well-spring for great jokes.

Then, there is this...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/OdinCelestial.jpg

I guess Odin was big into the Mummers/Parade thing:

http://www.barrysbest.net/Weathertopia/images/Mummers07.jpg

guy222
and zuras with those eyebrows

i will dig em up in a bit after the store

kirby made some wonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.