Stormwatch Vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/storm.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85218/1939171-us_large.jpg

nwg202
stormwatch. mm should be able to mindrape iceman eventually. How is MM's weakness to fire in the dcnu nowadays?

Cogito
MM hasn't yet shown a weakness to fire.

But with the characters shown, this is a horrible stomp for Stormwatch.

Jenny solos, even without her X-Men have no good answer for MM & Apollo, and Jack might be able to solo in the right environment.

Konton
Idk if Jenny has much telepathy resistance, despite her power levels. Didn't Emma have Jaspers freaked once?

Bouboumaster
X-Men only hopes are either Emma Frost and Iceman.

But if Emma fail to stop Jenny, well, it will sucks for the X-Men.

Digi
Originally posted by Konton
Idk if Jenny has much telepathy resistance, despite her power levels. Didn't Emma have Jaspers freaked once?

She never has historically, but J'onn does. I dare say he'd be enough to counter Emma.

Stoic
I see Warren in the background. I'm not sure if taking over his mind is a good idea. Whatever team wins, this would not be a stomp.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
I see Warren in the background. I'm not sure if taking over his mind is a good idea. Whatever team wins, this would not be a stomp.

Who would be your matchups?

Konton
Originally posted by Digi
She never has historically, but J'onn does. I dare say he'd be enough to counter Emma.

What are Jonn's typical telepathy feats? I hear a lot about them, mostly range related IIRC, but I haven't personally read anything in which he's done more than get psychically locked out by Zatanna.

Digi
Originally posted by Konton
What are Jonn's typical telepathy feats? I hear a lot about them, mostly range related IIRC, but I haven't personally read anything in which he's done more than get psychically locked out by Zatanna.

Here's the link to the telepathy post in his respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8594533#post8594533

He's more than a match for Emma. Not sure about DCnU version.

Glorificus
What has DCNu Jonn done with his telepathy? Has he shielded entire teams from enemy telepaths of Emma's caliber and skill? Keep in mind in the recent AvX, Emma examined the Avengers' telepathic shielding and figured out that she could demolish them with ease. Like in 30 seconds or less, and that's IF she took a nap.

What's stopping Emma (and Hope if she's mimicking Emma) from mind raping all of them at the start of the fight?

Until I see some feats for this Martian Manhunter's telepathy, I'd side with the X-men. Especially with all the powerhouses on the X-team these days.

Existere
If you focus on Emma's face and kinda let your eyes glaze, then it looks like she's popping out adamantium claws.

Konton
Jeez, looks like Emma might not do so well against per reboot MM.

Though the gap might not be that large, especially since the intricacies of Emma's control tends to save her ass against bigger brains. Jean, Exodus, Phoenix backed Rachel, the Thousand-in-One, the entire skull invasion telepath force, etc. While she hasn't exactly mind linked the world, she's got enough oomph to casually broadcast messages to everyone on earth without cerebra. Guess she hasn't put any gods to sleep, admittedly.

DCnU Manhunter would, understandably, lose a feat war I guess so the outcome is somewhat unpredictable.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who would be your matchups?

Wow good question. I really have nothing. There's so many people on the field that no matter who I match there would be too many variables to consider. I would generally say that pound for pound they seem pretty even.

carver9
Apollo and Martian Manhunter are two of the most powerful in DCNU right now but the XMen have Magneto, Colossonaut, Iceman, Namor, Danger, Warren, and probably Exodus...they also have Rachel, and Kid Gladiator. Dangerous squad if you ask me.

carver9
Forgot to mention Storm as well and Cannonball is powerful as well.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9 Apollo and Martian Manhunter are two of the most powerful in DCNU right now but the XMen have Magneto, Colossonaut, Iceman, Namor, Danger, Warren, and probably Exodus...they also have Rachel, and Kid Gladiator. Dangerous squad if you ask me.

jenny is more powerful than both of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.