Thor vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor: No hammer, no armor, no helmet, just plain clothes

Wonder Woman: No armor, no tiara, no lasso, no weapons. Just plain clothes.

They can use any powers they have. Fight in a closed arena. No BFR.

Fight is to the death.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Cogito
Split

abhilegend
Split.

OneDumbG0
So Thor can use his weather powers, godblast powers and Gaea powers while Wonder Woman can... summon birds and stuff.

Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, a single lightning bolt from Thor would f*ck Wonder Woman's day up something fierce, and she can't even defend like she usually can without her equipment.

PillarofOsiris
He probably won't do any of that though. In character, it will be a fist fight, which Thor would probably lose. If he uses his powers, he wins. If they both had all their weapons, Thor stomps, IMO.

OneDumbG0
^ Thor was supposed to fistfight Hercules and we saw how that turned out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, a single lightning bolt from Thor would f*ck Wonder Woman's day up something fierce, and she can't even defend like she usually can without her equipment.
Morpheus touch or godwave can work for diana. Diana has lifted zeus' thunderbolt IIRC.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I agree, he MIGHT bust out some other powers. If he does, WW is screwed.

Sr J-Bieb
What kind of clothes are they wearing?

Like are they colorful? Button up shirts, t-shirts, v necks, wifebeaters? Slacks, denim, shorts, dungarees, cargo shorts, cut up jeans so short Thor's pockets are hanging out?

Hats? Shoes, socks, gloves, emo wristbands? Sweaters, jackets, hoodies?

These are very important to know before I make my decision.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Like are they colorful? Button up shirts, t-shirts, v necks, wifebeaters? Slacks, denim, shorts, dungarees, cargo shorts, cut up jeans so short Thor's pockets are hanging out?

These are very important to know before I make my decision. http://thewolfmancometh.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/thor-movie-2011-chris-hemsworth-raining-asgard.jpg?w=630

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

These are very important to know before I make my decision.
laughing out loud

Cogito
So Thor can use his weather powers, godblast powers and Gaea powers while Wonder Woman can... summon birds and stuff.

Thor wins.

In a closed arena I don't see him getting the kind of separation and time needed to pull off more exotic abilities

carver9

Pointless debating with him about a fist fight between the two...he thinks Wonder Woman is 5 times stronger than Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Morpheus touch or godwave can work for diana. Diana has lifted zeus' thunderbolt IIRC.

Haha, the God Wave? As in the power up she gets directly from Olympus that requires her to pray and get their permission?

I have no idea what the Morpheus touch is. She held it once for a few seconds (IIRC it was burning her hands), which I guess is a good feat (In Marvel it can act sort of like a scepter of power based on what I've seen) but Thor's lightning would still ruin her day something fierce.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Cogito
In a closed arena I don't see him getting the kind of separation and time needed to pull off more exotic abilities He didn't exactly need time and separation to summon a lightning bolt to strike Immortal Hercules who was grappling him.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Pointless debating with him about a fist fight between the two...he thinks Wonder Woman is 5 times stronger than Thor.

I'm still waiting for you to post where I said that.

carver9
I already showed you where I said that. Other people quoted you saying it as well.

abhilegend
Haha, the God Wave? As in the power up she gets directly from Olympus that requires her to pray and get their permission?

I have no idea what the Morpheus touch is. She held it once for a few seconds (IIRC it was burning her hands), which I guess is a good feat (In Marvel it can act sort of like a scepter of power based on what I've seen) but Thor's lightning would still ruin her day something fierce.
Hey, I was just throwing powers at random. She can put people to sleep with morpheus touch. I never denied that.

Cogito
He didn't exactly need time and separation to summon a lightning bolt to strike Immortal Hercules who was grappling him.

I was thinking more about the Godblast

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey, I was just throwing powers at random. She can put people to sleep with morpheus touch. I never denied that.

Oh, you mean, the thing where she puts her hand on people's forehead? About as relevant as Thor's ability to cast a spell that causes people to lose their memory and go to sleep.

Fair enough.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Cogito
I was thinking more about the Godblast He didn't exactly need time and separation to summon a personal godblast to destroy Desak. while grappling him.

But I do generally agree Thor isn't busting that out unless Asgard or Earth were at stake.

abhilegend
Oh, you mean, the thing where she puts her hand on people's forehead? About as relevant as Thor's ability to cast a spell that causes people to lose their memory and go to sleep.

Fair enough.
laughing out loud
Then he spanks her and tells her to make a sandwich for him.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor grabs her hair and smashes her face into the ground until her face isn't a face anymore

JakeTheBank
Thor wins.

Greysen93
Gotta go with Thor, I think it would be pretty tough though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.