WBH Vs Superman Punch Fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
WBH And Superman takes turns punching each other at close range. no bracing.
punch for punch, who dies first?

they are on an adamantium planet.

carver9
Lol...Superman gets one shotted. WBH might not even register Superman punch.

Sr J-Bieb
And then CBC comes along...

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Superman gets one shotted. WBH might not even register Superman punch. Typical carver thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WBH And Superman takes turns punching each other at close range. no bracing.
punch for punch, who dies first?

they are on an adamantium planet. I love your style.

Metalmanx
No bracing? Hulk is on a one-way ticket to the end of the universe then.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

AsbestosFlaygon
No bracing, and no holding back?
I think Superman's punch would be stronger than you think.

red sabre
if no holding back superman will destroy WBH

Naija boy
Yup as has been said by some of the brilliant posters above Superman of course stomps. no expression

abhilegend
^Of course the most intelligent dude on kmc is here to correct that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Of course the most intelligent dude on kmc is here to correct that. laughing

TheHulk
Obviously Hulk

carver9
This would have been better if it was Savage Hulk.

TheHulk
This would have been better if it was Savage Hulk. HELL NO Savage Hulks Destroyed

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
HELL NO Savage Hulks Destroyed

What makes you say that when Savage Hulk has taken hit from Mjlonir, Hercules, Gladiator, Genis, Beta Ray Bill, Drax with the Power Gem and the list goes on. Why would Superman be any different than some of the people Hulk has pounded on with his fist that match Superman in strength? Think buddy THINK.

carver9
Just because WBH exist doesn't mean we down grade Hulks other powerful incarnations. WBH is just that good.

TheHulk
What makes you say that when Savage Hulk has taken hit from Mjlonir, Hercules, Gladiator, Genis, Beta Ray Bill, Drax with the Power Gem and the list goes on. Why would Superman be any different than some of the people Hulk has pounded on with his fist that match Superman in strength? Think buddy THINK. Just kidding buddy....

Diesldude
Superman just stands there with his fists on his sides,laughs in hulks face, then punches his head off.

JakeTheBank
lol I love how both sides routinely shit on the other's capabilities.

-Pr-
facepalm @ posts so far.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm @ posts so far. Why Are You So Sadistic Nowadays..... -.-

Sixth_Winged
op has talent for baiting lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol I love how both sides routinely shit on the other's capabilities. It's probably because of shit like this..

JakeTheBank
Carver does no credit for Hulk, but for almost every zealot "Gammatard", there's someone out there who drinks the Kryptonian Kool-Aid.

iceman24567
Carver does no credit for Hulk, but for almost every zealot "Gammatard", there's someone out there who drinks the Kryptonian Kool-Aid. Well his post was the first reply of the thread with such a easy bait post pro Superman people are bound to be stirred

JakeTheBank
As I said before, Carver's probably the best troll on the forum. People like Chomper and Manx pale in comparison.

iceman24567
As I said before, Carver's probably the best troll on the forum. People like Chomper and Manx pale in comparison. laughing chumper was classic

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No bracing? Hulk is on a one-way ticket to the end of the universe then. I intended for them to not move, so lets say there feet are in solid adamantium.

Colossus-Big C
No one is oneshotting anyone here.

psycho gundam
lol I love how both sides routinely shit on the other's capabilities. blame the usual suspects that are attracted to these types of threads like bottle flies to fecal matter. new earth superman isn't even in this thread, too

red sabre
WBH lost a punching fest to doom , just sayin

abhilegend
Originally posted by red sabre
WBH lost a punching fest to doom , just sayin
It wasn't WBH.

red sabre
and here i wanted to have fun with carver but no the party had to be interrupted

Greysen93
Well, if they can't be moved, then I'd say it's about even. I know a lot of people are going to disagree, but I really think they could both just keep punching each other.

Stoic
Originally posted by Greysen93
Well, if they can't be moved, then I'd say it's about even. I know a lot of people are going to disagree, but I really think they could both just keep punching each other.

This may be more true than at first expected, or realized. For all we know, as the Hulk grows in strength he may inadvertently power Superman up as well. The Hulk bleeds a form of solar radiation after all.

Hmmm... The idea of the Hulk being the charger, and Superman being the battery?

Greysen93
Originally posted by Stoic
This may be more true than at first expected, or realized. For all we know, as the Hulk grows in strength he may inadvertently power Superman up as well. The Hulk bleeds a form of solar radiation after all.

Hmmm... The idea of the Hulk being the charger, and Superman being the battery? True, this would be very interesting to see.

brownqk
Hulk quite easily

carver9
Hulk easily. I can't believe this isn't close for spite. This would have been better if it was Savage Hulk who IS supermans equal. Superman and Hulk doesn't share amps. If Hull gets an amp, that doesn't mean Superman get one as well. Superman, Savage Hulk, and Thor are in the same tier, any Hulk above this is superior strength wise. This is common sense. WBH is more powerful than any brick Superman has faced and this is common sense. WBH strength piss all over Doomsday. A holding back WBH strength exceeds Doomsday by a LARGE margin. This not being a spite thread is laughable. Superman is good, Thor is good but compared to WBH, there is no comparison.

abhilegend
Hulk easily. I can't believe this isn't close for spite. This would have been better if it was Savage Hulk who IS supermans equal. Superman and Hulk doesn't share amps. If Hull gets an amp, that doesn't mean Superman get one as well. Superman, Savage Hulk, and Thor are in the same tier, any Hulk above this is superior strength wise. This is common sense. WBH is more powerful than any brick Superman has faced and this is common sense. WBH strength piss all over Doomsday. A holding back WBH strength exceeds Doomsday by a LARGE margin. This not being a spite thread is laughable. Superman is good, Thor is good but compared to WBH, there is no comparison.
dur

carver9
Lol...obvious. All of this is so obvious.

biensalsa
Unlimited strength both sides

Hulk has bigger hands

Superman reaches more speed when punching.

Hulk regen, sm regen not as good as hulk

Superman is more durable.

I think sm, though if they hit eachother with a planet busting force, there are no wishing wells around wink

One maybe gets KO the other gets incinerated. Of course at this point one guy will no longer register the others punches as he is being incinerated

Who should win? I dont know kind of hard to choose here...

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
Unlimited strength both sides

Hulk has bigger hands

Superman reaches more speed when punching.

Hulk regen, sm regen not as good as hulk

Superman is more durable.

I think sm, though if they hit eachother with a planet busting force, there are no wishing wells around wink

One maybe gets KO the other gets incinerated. Of course at this point one guy will no longer register the others punches as he is being incinerated

Who should win? I dont know kind of hard to choose here...

Superman doesn't have unlimted strength...Prime was stronger than him. This would be a better fight if it was Superman vs Savage Hulk...anyone with eyes and knowledge of both characters would know this. It's like arguing "who is stronger, V&V Despero or Superman"...completely ignoring what happened on panel.

Superman is overated.

iceman24567
Superman doesn't have unlimted strength...Prime was stronger than him. This would be a better fight if it was Superman vs Savage Hulk...anyone with eyes and knowledge of both characters would know this. It's like arguing "who is stronger, V&V Despero or Superman"...completely ignoring what happened on panel.

Superman is overated. Booyah more low balling. Hulk doesn't have unlimited strength because Doom waxed that ass and you have the nerve to call somebody bias pfft you were hyping up Hulk before the Zeus fight and heavily overrating his ability claiming he has skyfather level strength Zeus proved ya wrong slugger good day

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Booyah more low balling. Hulk doesn't have unlimited strength because Doom waxed that ass

I never said Hulk have unlimited strength and current Hulk isn't WBH.

iceman24567
I never said Hulk have unlimited strength and current Hulk isn't WBH. Yes you did on multiple occasions actually stop the lying before the boogeyman gets you

carver9
Yes you did on multiple occasions actually stop the lying before the boogeyman gets you

No character in comic history has unlimited strength except Goku wink. I would NEVER say that Hulk have unlimited strength because he doesn't.

tkitna
The Superman wanking is immense on this forum. He isnt going to beat WBH in a freaking punch contest.

iceman24567
No character in comic history has unlimited strength except Goku wink. I would NEVER say that Hulk have unlimited strength because he doesn't. Goku also has unlimited speed because he can move so fast the "neked" eye can't see him amirite?

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
The Superman wanking is immense on this forum. He isnt going to beat WBH in a freaking punch contest.

It's ridiculous...completely ridiculous.

carver9
Goku also has unlimited speed because he can move so fast the "neked" eye can't see him amirite?

Sure does. People that can see at light speed being unable to see him...hellava impressive. That's for another thread though, let's stop derailing the thread.

iceman24567
Sure does. People that can see at light speed being unable to see him...hellava impressive. That's for another thread though, let's stop derailing the thread. Pfft nobody in DBz can see at lightspeed if that even makes any sense

Damborgson
They can't pick up movement with their eyes very well at all actually. Not at the higher speeds. The fight by sensing their opponents power so much they lost use of their eyes for that purpose or something like that. Said by Dr.Gero.

iceman24567
The Superman wanking is immense on this forum. He isnt going to beat WBH in a freaking punch contest. Hulk beat Thanos in a all out war is ok but Superman beating Hulk in a slugfest is crazy?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/WTF.gif

carver9
Very crazy since there are much LOWER Hulks that would beat Superman as well.

iceman24567
Very crazy since there are much LOWER Hulks that would beat Superman as well. In a forum setting not at all

carver9
In a forum setting not at all

When you have fts like Savage Hulk completely dominating Thor and Herc, two beings that are peers to Superman in strength, its obvious WBH isn't even needed unless you honestly believe Superman strength gap is on another level than Herc and Thor which would be a lie.

iceman24567
When you have fts like Savage Hulk completely dominating Thor and Herc, two beings that are peers to Superman in strength, its obvious WBH isn't even needed unless you honestly believe Superman strength gap is on another level than Herc and Thor which would be a lie. Eh really? Superman has dominated Ultraman, Supergirl, Darkseid, Mongul ect. Superman is vastly faster than either Herc or Thor his punching speed would dwarf theirs if they had days to punch and he only had minutes. I'm not even saying Superman wins just that he has the shit thats needed to win its only a stomp because you are you...

carver9
Eh really? Superman has dominated Ultraman, Supergirl, Darkseid, Mongul ect. Superman is vastly faster than either Herc or Thor his punching speed would dwarf theirs if they had days to punch and he only had minutes. I'm not even saying Superman wins just that he has the shit thats needed to win its only a stomp because you are you...

WTF.

quanchi112
The Superman wanking is immense on this forum. He isnt going to beat WBH in a freaking punch contest. Hulk beats him, easily. Deep down the Els know this to be true.

iceman24567
WTF. Thats what you say when you look in the mirror?

quanchi112
Thats what you say when you look in the mirror? Are you asking him ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you asking him ? Yes .. yes i am asking him.

carver9
Thats what you say when you look in the mirror?

Yes, because of my good looks.

iceman24567
Yes, because of my good looks. Yes we know you are delusion bro no new news there

carver9
Yes we know you are delusion bro no new news there

Lol...I'm far away from being delusion. Look at this thread and you can point out the delusional ones.

iceman24567
Lol...I'm far away from being delusion. Look at this thread and you can point out the delusional ones. Meh i just did
Yes we know you are delusion bro no new news there
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/come-at-me-bro.jpg

TheHulk
Can We Just Get This Clear That Hulk Only Has POTENTIAL For Unlimited Strength So Basically It's Not ''He Does Not Have'' Or ''He Has''......

Greysen93
Well, I don't think Hulk has unlimited strengh, but I do think it's at the very least up there with superman though. I really don't think either one of them are that much stronger than each other. I guess it's possible for Hulk to get mad enough to get stronger in pure strength, but I don't know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Greysen93
Well, I don't think Hulk has unlimited strengh, but I do think it's at the very least up there with superman though. I really don't think either one of them are that much stronger than each other. I guess it's possible for Hulk to get mad enough to get stronger in pure strength, but I don't know. His strength is greater than Superman's and his potential is also greater.

Redwolf
Superman wins...

Superman respect thread shows his power level. WBH while powerful is not above Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by Redwolf
Superman wins...

Superman respect thread shows his power level. WBH while powerful is not above Superman.

Lol... laughing out loud

Hyperion Prime
Superman beats WBH. Hell the Hulk wanking is great in this room.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Superman beats WBH. Hell the Hulk wanking is great in this room.

You got it backwards...the Superman wanking is great in this thread.

JakeTheBank
I think Hulk and Superman alike are probably enjoying the circle jerking that's going on.

Slaanesh
i think WWH is a better match up..WBH will definitely beat Supes in a punching contest..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Redwolf
Superman wins...

Superman respect thread shows his power level. WBH while powerful is not above Superman. That's not really a way to debate. I could easily always says Hulk's respect thread shows far greater strength.

-Pr-
Lol...I'm far away from being delusion. Look at this thread and you can point out the delusional ones.

Yep, I see you.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yep, I see you.

Lol...no you don't.

Cogito
I think Hulk and Superman alike are probably enjoying the circle jerking that's going on. duster

Naija boy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i think WWH is a better match up..WBH will definitely beat Supes in a punching contest..

Pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.