Savage Hulk vs DC Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

No bfring and again, this is DC Herc.

TheHulk
In Honor Of Having The Possibility Of Never Seeing Savage Hulk Again.

"HULK SMASH!!!"

JakeTheBank
He's in Avengers Assemble...

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He's in Avengers Assemble... I Meant In His Own Comics.....

JakeTheBank
You're deluding yourself if you think Hulk will never revert back to his savage persona in the pages of a Hulk comic.

TheHulk
You're deluding yourself if you think Hulk will never revert back to his savage persona in the pages of a Hulk comic. I Meant Full Time Atleast One Entire Arc And That Will Never Happen

JakeTheBank
You're still deluding yourself if you think that will never happen.

TheHulk
You're still deluding yourself if you think that will never happen.

T.T I Hope So

carver9
Savage Hulk is the Primary Hulk imo and they are slowly getting rid of green scar.

abhilegend
Hulk.

TheHulk
Wouldn't It Be Epic If Savage Hulk comes Back And Stays For A Decade And In order For Earth Defend Against A Mad Raging New Enemy And They Claim Worldbreaker Is The only Hope?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Savage Hulk is the Primary Hulk imo and they are slowly getting rid of green scar.

Which is lame.

I can appreciate Savage Hulk being the most well known incarnation of Hulk, but Green Scar had way more depth to him than Savage.

TheHulk
Which is lame.

I can appreciate Savage Hulk being the most well known incarnation of Hulk, but Green Scar had way more depth to him than Savage. Kinda agree green scar has Lot more depth but still I'll go with the Simple minded hulk any day big grin

carver9
It depends on how you look at it imo. I wouldn't always want to see a story with a powered up Hulk. Savage Hulk is a more reasonable character that you can pull some good stories out of instead of having a character walking around always threatening the east coast or planet during a transformation. WWH needs to retire for a bit, Savage Hulk is more of a team Hulk than any of the other incarnations and that is what's needed now, a team player. If what I read is true about what Savage Hulk is about to do in the Avengers next issue, Marvel is stupid and needs to stop letting me pass them the Hulk blunt. Other characters need time to shine and having Hulk do everything, especially Savage Hulk is ludicrous.

TheHulk
It depends on how you look at it imo. I wouldn't always want to see a story with a powered up Hulk. Savage Hulk is a more reasonable character that you can pull some good stories out of instead of having a character walking around always threatening the east coast or planet during a transformation. WWH needs to retire for a bit, Savage Hulk is more of a team Hulk than any of the other incarnations and that is what's needed now, a team player. If what I read is true about what Savage Hulk is about to do in the Avengers next issue, Marvel is stupid and needs to stop letting me pass them the Hulk blunt. Other characters need time to shine and having Hulk do everything, especially Savage Hulk is ludicrous. Whats Hulk Gonna Do Actually?

carver9
You'll see.

TheHulk
You'll see. I Hate Teasers! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! mad

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
I Hate Teasers! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! mad

Lol...just go to Google and type in the next issue of Avengers...it will tell you. I will post a link soon showing parts of the comic.

TheHulk
Lol...just go to Google and type in the next issue of Avengers...it will tell you. I will post a link soon showing parts of the comic. Okay My gammabrother

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Okay My gammabrother

mad You lost your gamma rights when you said a Herald would beat Hulk.

TheHulk
mad You lost your gamma rights when you said a Herald would beat Hulk. Shhhhhhh

TheHulk
In My Defence......I Was Lying Hopefully No One Sees This Useless Thread

Greysen93
Savage Hulk wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.