Wolverine vs Black Tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Endless Mike
BT

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Endless Mike
BT Seriously?

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Seriously?

Why not?

Endless Mike
I generally consider Spider-Man above Wolverine and IIRC BT is stronger than Spidey

Parmaniac
I generally consider Spider-Man above Wolverine and IIRC BT is stronger than Spidey Wolverine's claws should dice him imo, but I agree with the first part of your post thumb up

cdtm
I generally consider Spider-Man above Wolverine and IIRC BT is stronger than Spidey

He is.

Spidey claimed fighting BT was like fighting a super charged him, and Daredevil Annual 1 had a prison file on his powers.

Plus he has a healing factor (Good enough to just shrug off his body being riddled with bullets, so probably good enough to take a stabbing.)

Nietzschean
Originally posted by cdtm
He is.

Spidey claimed fighting BT was like fighting a super charged him, and Daredevil Annual 1 had a prison file on his powers.

Plus he has a healing factor (Good enough to just shrug off his body being riddled with bullets, so probably good enough to take a stabbing.) to the throat, heart or head? confused

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wolverine's claws should dice him imo, but I agree with the first part of your post thumb up

Only if BT lets him.

I can see Wolverine stabbing him, sure, but not severing a limb off.. Not any more than he'd do it to Spidey, unless he stood still or was incapacitated.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nietzschean
to the throat, heart or head? confused

He was shot from behind by automatic fire, and his entire body was covered in exit wounds through the front.

So yes, at the least he can take a stab to the chest. Not sure about the throat or head, but that's a lot harder to target anyways.

Greysen93
Probably Black Tarantuala

carver9
Wolverine STOMPS. Better fighter, healing factor, faster, and is walking around with one shot kill weapons.

Sixth_Winged
BT. I reckon he's probably round 50 tonner judging how he utterfly stomped Peter. He can also just go cyclops route and just range attack eyebeam (yes lol he does have it) wolverine.

guy222
logan

JayDaDon
Black tarantula was a damn beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.