Kurse vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Who takes it ?

Nietzschean
Kurse.

Edit:

I change my mind, Lobo.

That hook of his would probably change it in his favor.

DarkSaint85
Must.....resist.........

DTM
Easy win for Kurse. Even Kurses weakest form was twice as strong as Thor, no way Lobo is beating something with that level of power.

dynamix
Lobo don't do logic!!

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Easy win for Kurse. Even Kurses weakest form was twice as strong as Thor, no way Lobo is beating something with that level of power.

Lobo is dangerous enough to hang for a little while with Kurse, and provided that he doesn't get hit with a few combos he could go on to win this, but I have to agree, he would be fighting a purely defensive fight. There's no way that he could stand there and trade a prolonged exchange with Kurse.

Greysen93
I don't really know if Lobo would lose, but I would have to give the majority to Kurse

carver9
Lobo wins via speed blitz.

abhilegend
Interesting fight.

Uriel005
Lobo would need to be top of his game and by that I mean pulling stellar masses and turning kurse into a gumball.

quanchi112
Kurse.

JakeTheBank
Kurse.

Hyperion Prime
Kurse wins this!!!

Hulkbuster1
without any plot induce stupidity lobo would win easily. he has immorality,can survive any atmosphere, he has ridiculous strength(stronger than superman) he deestroy a galaxy with his fart if you do a quick check on lobo you see he pretty strong, strong enough to kill hulk and thor. the time superman won were lucky or outside help.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
without any plot induce stupidity lobo would win easily. he has immorality,can survive any atmosphere, he has ridiculous strength(stronger than superman) he deestroy a galaxy with his fart if you do a quick check on lobo you see he pretty strong, strong enough to kill hulk and thor. the time superman won were lucky or outside help. You can't pick and choose which counts and what does not. By this logic She Hulk is near top of the chain since she can destroy the actual comic book where her opponent is.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't pick and choose which counts and what does not. By this logic She Hulk is near top of the chain since she can destroy the actual comic book where her opponent is.

Don't we all do that though? Pick and choose, I mean. After all, you've just picked and chose She-Hulk's, even though she did it pretty consistently during ther solo series....

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't pick and choose which counts and what does not. By this logic She Hulk is near top of the chain since she can destroy the actual comic book where her opponent is. she can break the fourth wall be sensing dimensions and tear through them but she cannot destroy comic book as thats beyond fourth wall only presence or The one above all can do that lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
she can break the fourth wall be sensing dimensions and tear through them but she cannot destroy comic book as thats beyond fourth wall only presence or The one above all can do that lol

Actually, I believe she's torn the comic book up and burnt the pages before...

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, I believe she's torn the comic book up and burnt the pages before... hmm...in that case run forest run! yes

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DTM
Even Kurses weakest form was twice as strong as Thor

Pfeh...Then LOBO should be able to take on at least 5 or 6 of them at a time then.

Happy Dance

"Id"
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, I believe she's torn the comic book up and burnt the pages before...

Lobo has done the same, on top of smacking the crap out of the author, replotting his own comic.

She-Hulk Who?

Oh, and Lobo takes it. Both in feats, and recent portrays sans his return from Hell.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by "Id"
Lobo has done the same, on top of smacking the crap out of the author, replotting his own comic.

She-Hulk Who?

Oh, and Lobo takes it. Both in feats, and recent portrays sans his return from Hell.

Oh I know, I was just trying to make the point that its actually quite consistent for them to break the 4th wall. Its not like, say, the Joker, who occasionally winks at the reader and says something about being in a comic, or even Deadpool, who cracks jokes and such but doesn't interact with the comic itself - She-Hulk/Lobo make whole storylines out of breaking the 4th wall.

Prep-Man
Give Lobo his spacehog (which is standard) and he could just BFR Kurse.

LOBO FTW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.