Nova prime Vs Etrigan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Standard nova. No blitzing or BFR. Who wins?

guy222
prolly the demon

carver9
All powers included....Etrigan gets speed blitzed and punched a 1000 Times before he realize he was in a fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
All powers included....Etrigan gets speed blitzed and punched a 1000 Times before he realize he was in a fight. Originally posted by abhilegend
Standard nova. No blitzing or BFR. Who wins?
Oh carter, what would we do without you?

carver9
Can you stop calling me that? You all clearly see my name...respect it.

DarkSaint85

Like we could all clearly see the OP? :-p

Mshinu
Originally posted by abhilegend
Oh carter, what would we do without you?

I don`t know.. would have to look for other entertainment with my morning coffee.

guy222
green tea for me

abhilegend
I respect ya carv.

dmills

Hey buddy! I finally found you! Should I stop...?

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/mdmills/Jerichonothavingit.gif

Arrrrh I can't do it! Sorry carter!

iceman24567
All powers included....Etrigan gets speed blitzed and punched a 1000 Times before he realize he was in a fight. Nice fail bro

Estacado
You guys should stop picking on Carter.

carver9
I wish I knew you all in person. I would line you up and run down the Ile slapping the hell out of each of you. But whatever...my name isn't Carter and its crazy that MODS is sending me messages calling me Carter. You all are seriously trippin.

dmills
laughing out loud

What's wrong buddy?! We're only calling you by your name! But for some reason your name is misspelled above your avatar! But don't you worry buddy, we'll fix it!

Prep-Man
Come at me. bro! wink

CosmicComet
What's wrong with that nickname?

This is probably only time I've seen you mad. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Etrigan wins.

carter

Estacado
I wish I knew you all in person. I would line you up and run down the Ile slapping the hell out of each of you. But whatever...my name isn't Carter and its crazy that MODS is sending me messages calling me Carter. You all are seriously trippin.
Carter you should learn to control your anger through meditation.

abhilegend
Why are you so angry at such a trivial thing. Stop paying attention and people would stop teasing you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.