The Hulks vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Worldbreaker Hulk
A-bomb
Korg
Red Hulk (with energy absorption powers)
Red she hulk
She hulk
Skaar
Doc Samson

Vs

Superman
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Captain marvel
Wonder woman
Martian Manhunter
Hawk girl
The flash (Wally)

No BFR

Fight in a closed arena the size of a football field

PillarofOsiris
6 of the members of the JLA could solo the hulk team minus WBH and red hulk. Those are the only two threats to the JLA and they arent enough of a threat to win. No one on the hulks could even hit the flash.

quanchi112
Hulks win.

Greysen93
Ganna have to go with Hulks, but I don't know if any of them could hit Flash.

JakeTheBank
If this is a closed arena and likewise indestructible, World Breaker Hulk doesn't have to directly hit anybody to cause massive damage.

Cogito
The Arena helps the Hulks, but not enough. Actually the Arena makes it at least as likely that WBH takes out his own team as the JLA

JakeTheBank
^ That too.

ColossusGrundy
This is laughable....

I see NO scenario that the Hulks win.

Cap Marvel, Hal Jordan, Supes, WW, MM.....could all take a Hulk easily each.

Add that Hawky could keep one busy for a while and Flash would perhaps never be touched.....

This is close to spite.

carver9
Hulk punch the walls killing everyone in the arena. He is too powerful to put in a closed area...too freaking powerful. WBH solos.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk punch the walls killing everyone in the arena. He is too powerful to put in a closed area...too freaking powerful. WBH solos.

Ridiculous. Your fanboyism is showing........

If this were hulks vs street level heroes, you'd have a point.

No way that works against this team.... wouldn't even be an annoyance.

carver9
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Ridiculous. Your fanboyism is showing........

If this were hulks vs street level heroes, you'd have a point.

No way that works against this team.... wouldn't even be an annoyance.

Why wouldn't it when the explosion from a punch from WBH had enough power to melt beings that walked around in neutron stars like they are swimming in a pool?

iceman24567
Hulk can't solo and team one gets mind raped erm

carver9
Just seen the OP, this is Red Hulk with absorption powers. This is a stomp in Hulks favor.

ColossusGrundy
This is silly... between the crazy durability that most of the JLA has, added to their flight/superspeed/mental abilities AND on top of that the raw strength that some have (Jordan with his ring).... They're more than a match for a pure brick, which is what all but 2 of the Hulk team are.

JLA wipes up the floor with Hulks.

iceman24567
Just seen the OP, this is Red Hulk with absorption powers. This is a stomp in Hulks favor. Rulk gets mind raped and the only person standing after 7 seconds is Banner erm

ColossusGrundy
Hate debating with fanboys............

carver9
Hate debating with fanboys............

Me too.

ColossusGrundy
Me too.

Whatever...

Any time there's a Hulk in any thread on here, you auto-select them.

Pretty sad devotion to what has become such a boring character that they had to add a duplicate (red hulk).

carver9
This is silly... between the crazy durability that most of the JLA has, added to their flight/superspeed/mental abilities AND on top of that the raw strength that some have (Jordan with his ring).... They're more than a match for a pure brick, which is what all but 2 of the Hulk team are.

JLA wipes up the floor with Hulks.

All of them would be completely damaged from a "miss" punch from the Hulk (that would basically engulf the battle field, probably killing his team). After this, that's all Hulk have to do is clean up the mess.

Covering the battle field.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg

If pissed. Covering the battlefield.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

carver9
Whatever...

Any time there's a Hulk in any thread on here, you auto-select them.

Pretty sad devotion to what has become such a boring character that they had to add a duplicate (red hulk).

We already know your feelings about the Hulk, you have proven it time and time again. Hulk>>>>>>>Colossus.

eek!

ColossusGrundy
All of them would be completely damaged from a "miss" punch from the Hulk (that would basically engulf the battle field, probably killing his team). After this, that's all Hulk have to do is clean up the mess.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

Again, you're throwing that against DC's top notch guys. Wouldn't happen that way and you know it.

I could start a thread of enraged Spectre, Plastic-Man, Super, Hal Jordan, Flash, Thor, Colossus, Phoenix and Storm vs Hulk and you'd post some crap like

"Hulk wins via thunderclap"

I forgot how much this site sucked because of the fanboyism..... time to take another break from it.

iceman24567

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg Ever heard of shields you silly rabbit laughing

carver9
Again, you're throwing that against DC's top notch guys. Wouldn't happen that way and you know it.

I could start a thread of enraged Spectre, Plastic-Man, Super, Hal Jordan, Flash, Thor, Colossus, Phoenix and Storm vs Hulk and you'd post some crap like

I forgot how much this site sucked because of the fanboyism..... time to take another break from it.

Thor (can easily bfr Hulk), Phoenix (would stomp Hulk), Spectre (would wave his hand and kill Hulk) can all beat Hulk.

What wouldn't happen?

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ever heard of shields you silly rabbit laughing

Hhhmmm, good point.

iceman24567

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/youmad.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/youmad.jpg

laughing laughing out loud I got to find out where you get these pics.

Badabing
Hate debating with fanboys............ Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
ColossusGrundy, nobody is forcing you to post here, or read what certain poster's type. Flaming people who you disagree is not allowed. There is an ignore function and self control. wink
And we all know there's only 1 version of: Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, etc...oh, wait! no expression

Carver, seriously give it a rest. I know Pr has spoken to you a few times recently. You've been here long enough to know that lowballing characters isn't allowed.

And despite your protests to the contrary, you have a habit of lowballing DC characters.

Prep-Man
JLA.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
ColossusGrundy, nobody is forcing you to post here, or read what certain poster's type. Flaming people who you disagree is not allowed. There is an ignore function and self control. wink

And we all know there's only 1 version of: Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, etc...oh, wait! no expression

Carver, seriously give it a rest. I know Pr has spoken to you a few times recently. You've been here long enough to know that lowballing characters isn't allowed.

And despite your protests to the contrary, you have a habit of lowballing DC characters.

But I was one of the people that said Hulk would beat the Annihilators. A more powerful Marvel team than this team.

sad

Diesldude
But I was one of the people that said Hulk would beat the Annihilators. A more powerful Marvel team than this team.

sad

Carver has gotten so good at lowballing DC that he does it without even realizing. LOL

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Carver has gotten so good at lowballing DC that he does it without even realizing. LOL

laughing out loud What's up Diesldude? Good to see you buddy.

Lol, the annihilators isn't more powerful than this team?

Nova Prime
Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Gladiator
Quasar
Black Bolt (didn't he join later on)

This is a hellava team.

Badabing
Hulk's best feat is surviving a batkick and stalemating Batman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk's best feat is surviving a batkick and stalemating Batman.
dur

Batman-Prime
Hulks go down, fast.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulks go down, fast.

Yeah right.

PillarofOsiris
laughing out loud What's up Diesldude? Good to see you buddy.

Lol, the annihilators isn't more powerful than this team?

Nova Prime
Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Gladiator
Quasar
Black Bolt (didn't he join later on)

This is a hellava team.

laughing

You can always come to kmc for a laugh.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
laughing

You can always come to kmc for a laugh.

laughing out loud The truth is funny.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud The truth is funny.

Your version of the truth, that is.

Black Bolt's not part of the Annihilators.

Nova Prime is not part of the Annihilators.

It sure is. Pity it doesn't exist as the Annihilators.....

guy222
its a good thing i behave when i post

back to the corner for me

stick out tongue

imho, still siding with the hulks

and ppl can disagree that's ur right

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
its a good thing i behave when i post

back to the corner for me

stick out tongue

imho, still siding with the hulks

and ppl can disagree that's ur right I think the Hulks win for sure as well.

DarkSaint85
Hulks win, btw.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulks win, btw.
Traitor.
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.