Anti-montior vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
AM at best vs

1.Moderate fed Galactus
2.Full fed Galactus

Who wins in the above and why?

Endless Mike
Depends if Galactus has the UN or not. Also this has been done before

quanchi112
Galactus in both.

PillarofOsiris
Am in both

Slaanesh
AM in both..Galactus is universal level at best..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
AM in both..Galactus is universal level at best.. How is Anti Monitor multiversal level ?

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Anti Monitor multiversal level ?

A better question is, how is Galactus universal level? Because sans Nullifier, he's not.

COIE AM destroyed 100 universes (at least).

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
A better question is, how is Galactus universal level? Because sans Nullifier, he's not.

COIE AM destroyed 100 universes (at least). Through prep and with his tech. In a forum fight he isn't wrecking the universe under his own power.

zopzop
Through prep and with his tech. In a forum fight he isn't wrecking the universe under his own power.

Ohhhhh, ok. Then how powerful is he, in your opinion, at his "base" power level?

quanchi112
Ohhhhh, ok. Then how powerful is he, in your opinion, at his "base" power level? Beneath Galactus level. I'd say less powerful than Odin as well.

iceman24567
AM ftw

PillarofOsiris
Beneath Galactus level. I'd say less powerful than Odin as well.

Lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Lol I'm right.

Prep-Man
am ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
am ftw. How ?

Slaanesh
How is Anti Monitor multiversal level ?

it says AM at best..at best he destroy multiple universe..that is multiversal feat..

well..i said Galactus at best is universal level..i think it was stated somewhere that he can consume the universe..i don't know if it's true..but if it isn't..then AM win this even more easily..

Endless Mike
Galactus has multiversal feats

zopzop
it says AM at best..at best he destroy multiple universe..that is multiversal feat..

well..i said Galactus at best is universal level..i think it was stated somewhere that he can consume the universe..i don't know if it's true..but if it isn't..then AM win this even more easily..
The only time he ALMOST ate the universe was when the Black Celestial altered him.
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus has multiversal feats
Like?

hunbu04
Quanchi is very funny Odin greater than the Anti-Moniter laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112

well..i said Galactus at best is universal level..i think it was stated somewhere that he can consume the universe..i don't know if it's true..but if it isn't..then AM win this even more easily.. If it says Superman at his best that doesn't mean amped it means highest showing outside an amp.Originally posted by hunbu04
Quanchi is very funny Odin greater than the Anti-Moniter laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing Odin has greater un amped feats.

Slaanesh
If it saysy Superman at his best that doesn't mean amped it means highest showing outside an amp.

since i don't know much about AM..i'm gonna let it go..

quanchi112
since i don't know much about AM..i'm gonna let it go.. Ok.

Endless Mike
Being used as a bomb to blow up two universes

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Being used as a bomb to blow up two universes

Unless I'm mistaken, he was going to be used as a "weapon" to "conquer" two universes. He was sort of underwhelming too. Because when they did fire off one of those "Galactus blasts", Red Shift and Stardust, two Herald level beings. were able to hold if off for a while, while the world that was in it's path was evacuated.

Hulkbuster1
Anti-monitor so very easily wins that this should be called a spite theard. anti-monitor drain the entire dc multiverse,thus he had the power of ever multiple universe,can manipulate matter and realities and can increase his mass. galactus can teleport to anothern universe but ultimatly hes a master of one universe and hes always hungry=always weak.

Odekahn
Spite thread. AM stomps.

Batman-Prime

laughing

Originally posted by Odekahn
Spite thread. AM stomps.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
laughing

thumb up Unamped.Originally posted by Odekahn
Spite thread. AM stomps. Based on what ?

Hulkbuster1
Unamped. Based on what ? Based on the fact that Anti monitor was ablee to gather and drain every single EVERY SINGLE dc ultraverse=every single universe and destroyed and erase countless ones almost all. It took Silver age superman and every dc hero from all dc realities combine with help to stop him. He can alter,manipulate realities,increase his mass and MORE.
THATS WHY HE WAS AN INFINTY CRISIS VILLIAN.
even imperiex wasnt an infinity crises threat. imperiax=galactus and it only took that universe few heros to stop him not like anti monitor that needed all ultraverse heros=every single superman version even The silver age superman the marvel universe killer.
galactus only rules barely rules his universe, he teleports to other universes(which wont help agaisnt anti-monitor reality destroyer of universes and galactus biggest weakness besides the ultimate n. is his constant CONSTANT HUNGER. galactus=imperiex=dc laugh but anti-monitor=almost one above a
l=dc no laugh. beer any questions

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by hunbu04
Quanchi is very funny Odin greater than the Anti-Moniter laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Whats even funnier is that Quanchi is now claiming that Thanos beat Odin in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25!!

laughing out loud

I guess Thanos bested Odin by continuously headbutting Odins fist until Odin gave up...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
@Hulkbuster--

Am used tech, prep, and siphoned off energies not his own. Under his own power in combat he hasn't shown the power of Odin. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud Based on combat showings unamped I have evidence.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Whats even funnier is that Quanchi is now claiming that Thanos beat Odin in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25!!

laughing out loud

I guess Thanos bested Odin by continuously headbutting Odins fist until Odin gave up...

Happy Dance Ended in a standstill but technically Odin relented first.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Based on the fact that Anti monitor was ablee to gather and drain every single EVERY SINGLE dc ultraverse=every single universe and destroyed and erase countless ones almost all. It took Silver age superman and every dc hero from all dc realities combine with help to stop him. He can alter,manipulate realities,increase his mass and MORE.
THATS WHY HE WAS AN INFINTY CRISIS VILLIAN.
even imperiex wasnt an infinity crises threat. imperiax=galactus and it only took that universe few heros to stop him not like anti monitor that needed all ultraverse heros=every single superman version even The silver age superman the marvel universe killer.
galactus only rules barely rules his universe, he teleports to other universes(which wont help agaisnt anti-monitor reality destroyer of universes and galactus biggest weakness besides the ultimate n. is his constant CONSTANT HUNGER. galactus=imperiex=dc laugh but anti-monitor=almost one above a
l=dc no laugh. beer any questions

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
@Hulkbuster--

Am used tech, prep, and siphoned off energies not his own. Under his own power in combat he hasn't shown the power of Odin. Based on combat showings unamped I have evidence. Ended in a standstill but technically Odin relented first.

laughing out loud

Yeah, Odin was clearly losing and was in grave danger of being killed in the following pic...wasnt he Quanchi?

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Anti-Monitor sort of absorbed a universe without any technology to aid him.

So in terms of power, I would say he is greater than Odin, but the strength of his first shell didn't seem to be far beyond a PC Kryptonian.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Yeah, Odin was clearly losing and was in grave danger of being killed in the following pic...wasnt he Quanchi?

laughing out loud I said Odin was winning and the fight ended in a standstill but since Odin relented technically he lost.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Anti-Monitor sort of absorbed a universe without any technology to aid him.

So in terms of power, I would say he is greater than Odin, but the strength of his first shell didn't seem to be far beyond a PC Kryptonian. The thing is that was him under his own power not towards the end when he absorbed the heroes combined power.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by hunbu04

I say the nay!

Galan007
AM destroyed all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes (sounds dumb, I know, but that's comics for ya.) He then absorbed all of that power into his being, and used it to travel to the dawn of time where he ultimately beat an amped Corrigan-Spectre... And lol @ him "needing tech" to destroy universes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, AM stomps Galactus.

guy222
does the coie monitor exist anymore

stick out tongue big grin

Utrigita
Unless I'm mistaken, he was going to be used as a "weapon" to "conquer" two universes. He was sort of underwhelming too. Because when they did fire off one of those "Galactus blasts", Red Shift and Stardust, two Herald level beings. were able to hold if off for a while, while the world that was in it's path was evacuated.

Not that it matters COIE AM still stomps Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
AM destroyed all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes (sounds dumb, I know, but that's comics for ya.) He then absorbed all of that power into his being, and used it to travel to the dawn of time where he ultimately beat an amped Corrigan-Spectre... And lol @ him "needing tech" to destroy universes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, AM stomps Galactus. The amped Spectre did not want to prevail otherwise the heroes would have died as well. Context.

No, he doesn't.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Utrigita
Not that it matters COIE AM still stomps Galactus.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Based on ?

Cogito
Based on consuming a infinite number of universes, which is an infinite number of universes more than Galactus has ever even stepped foot in.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Based on consuming a infinite number of universes, which is an infinite number of universes more than Galactus has ever even stepped foot in. That didn't prove jack against Supergirl now did it ? LOL at your reasoning. Maybe he should have explained what he did so she could properly take a dive.

PillarofOsiris
Based on consuming a infinite number of universes, which is an infinite number of universes more than Galactus has ever even stepped foot in.

You're arguing with someone who thinks Odin could beat the AM. Why are you wasting your time?

Blight
You know I hate to say this but I've gotta agree with Quanchi. Almost every showing in Crisis on Infinite Earth's was achieved with a tremendous amount of Prep. So if this were Anti-Monitor with PREP, he'd swamp Galactus.

As it stands, Galactus has better on panel instantaneous feats than AM.

Galactus wins.

Galan007
No.

Blight
No.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Gifs/dumd-and-dumber-o1.gif

quanchi112
No. You're wrong and won't even face me anymore. You just steal my avies nowadays.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blight
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Gifs/dumd-and-dumber-o1.gif laughing out loud

quanchi112
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Gifs/dumd-and-dumber-o1.gif laughing out loud

Cogito
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You're arguing with someone who thinks Odin could beat the AM. Why are you wasting your time?

Tonight I have particularly little to do embarrasment

That didn't prove jack against Supergirl now did it ?

lol?
1. That was not AM at his best
2. He was fine
3. He killed Supergirl
4. Galactus has never been attacked or hurt by weaker beings? In fact, nobody has ever been attacked or hurt by weaker beings? Come on now, Quan. erm

You know I hate to say this but I've gotta agree with Quanchi. Almost every showing in Crisis on Infinite Earth's was achieved with a tremendous amount of Prep. So if this were Anti-Monitor with PREP, he'd swamp Galactus.

As it stands, Galactus has better on panel instantaneous feats than AM.

Galactus wins. See
Originally posted by ozz81
AM at best vs

quanchi112
Tonight I have particularly little to do embarrasment

lol?
1. That was not AM at his best
2. He was fine
3. He killed Supergirl
4. Galactus has never been attacked or hurt by weaker beings? In fact, nobody has ever been attacked or hurt by weaker beings? Come on now, Quan. erm

See 1.That was after he destroyed the universes so thus relevant to your point.

2.If you count his shell being wrecked as completely fine. I don't.

3.As he should have. I should leaf through the issue because I know it wasn't easy. I might later on.

4.Galactus while weakened has. Anti Monitor wasn't weakened. I am not citing kal-L's death of him as proof. I am consistent.

What is Anti Monitor's most impressive combat feat ?

Blight
See

I think that's a bit of being up to interpretation.

Superman "At His Best" doesn't start as Superman One Million, does he?

I could be wrong on this, though.

Frankly I feel the OP should clarify if this means AM with Prep or not.

Cogito
I think that's a bit of being up to interpretation.

Superman "At His Best" doesn't start as Superman One Million, does he?

I could be wrong on this, though.

Frankly I feel the OP should clarify if this means AM with Prep or not.

You don't feel there's a difference between using a character at the peak of his power within his introductory event and cherry picking a couple spot appearances of a character with nearly ten thousand appearances?

Besides, if someone said "Superman at his best", we can and would use CA Superman. if someone said "Thor at his best", we'd use RKT, etc.

quanchi112
You don't feel there's a difference between using a character at the peak of his power within his introductory event and cherry picking a couple spot appearances of a character with nearly ten thousand appearances?

Besides, if someone said "Superman at his best", we can and would use CA Superman. if someone said "Thor at his best", we'd use RKT, etc. Superman at his best means at his highest showings ie. most capable not most powerful amp. I can't believe I have to explain this to you. Oh wait yes I can.

Blight

Besides, if someone said "Superman at his best", we can and would use CA Superman. if someone said "Thor at his best", we'd use RKT, etc. But that wasn't power he had on his own, was it?

What is CA Superman? These abbreviations can give me a headache. I assumed "At Best" Meant under their own power, not influenced by outside forces.

Cogito
Superman at his best means at his highest showings ie. most capable not most powerful amp. I can't believe I have to explain this to you. Oh wait yes I can.

I can't believe in 2 minutes I found over a half dozen examples of this exact thing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t564145.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t455188.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t563875.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561936
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561848
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561685
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561707
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561697

Give me ten minutes and I can find a few dozen more examples

But that wasn't power he had on his own, was it?

What is CA Superman? These abbreviations can give me a headache. I assumed "At Best" Meant under their own power, not influenced by outside forces.
CA Superman is Cosmic Armor Superman from Superman Beyond (Final Crisis).

See above for examples of threads using "at their best" meaning amped (usually by outside forces)

quanchi112
I can't believe in 2 minutes I found over a half dozen examples of this exact thing

Give me ten minutes and I can find a few dozen more examples

See above for examples of threads using "at their best" meaning amped (usually by outside forces) I clicked on your first example. it clearly separates Thor in three separate versions. That shows amps do matter. Do you even understand the links ? I mean the first one disproves your case. I won't click on another one since you can't comprehend simple words.

1.Current or classic Thor
2.KT
3.RKT

Who wins in each of the above and why?

Majestic at his best means unaided with his own personal best standard tech. Odin at his best doesn't mean amped in the Destroyer unless otherwise stated.

Blight

See above for examples of threads using "at their best" meaning amped (usually by outside forces)

Okay, here's what I will say. If this is Antimonitor in COIE, he wins in a landslide. Happy? (This is technically what I said earlier).

Cogito
Click the second link

Cogito
Okay, here's what I will say. If this is Antimonitor in COIE, he wins in a landslide. Happy? (This is technically what I said earlier).

Yeah, that's what the OP wants

Blight
Yeah, that's what the OP wants
Then OP made a spite thread. uhuh

quanchi112
Yeah, that's what the OP wants No, at his best means under his own power. If someone says Thanos at his best they don't mean with the hotu. If they intend for that to be the case they post with the hotu.

Cogito

Quan, since you're lazy I'll break down the links.
1. Mr. Majestic vs. Thor (Universal Majestic is used)
2. Protege vs. Amazo (Your thread, using Protege amped by LT and Amazo amped by Warlogog)
3. AM vs. Abraxas
4. Superman vs. Orion (Orion amped by Source/ALE)
5. Thor vs. Orion (same)
etc.

Blight
2. Protege vs. Amazo (Your thread, using Protege amped by LT and Amazo amped by Warlogog)
3. AM vs. Abraxas
5. Thor vs. Orion (same)
etc.
So for future reference. Thanos at his best means he's with the Heart of the Universe??

Cogito
So for future reference. Thanos at his best means he's with the Heart of the Universe??

That's the way threads on these boards work unless the OP states otherwise erm

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I'm just stating how things are routinely done and giving examples. When someone says "at their best", it's taken literally.

Blight

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I'm just stating how things are routinely done and giving examples. When someone says "at their best", it's taken literally. Cool Beans.

AM Wins.

quanchi112
3. AM vs. Abraxas
5. Thor vs. Orion (same)
etc. Yes, I posted two characters who can copy powers and used their highest showings against one another. i wasn't 100 percent familiar at the time with Amazo so I wanted to make it fair since the Protege I was completely familiar with. That was within the first four months on the site so I wasn't as privy to Amazo back then.

Another poster uses my very own example in the Anti Monitor vs. Abraxas thread.

Originally posted by Uriel005
That's like saying Thanos HotU is at his best. Says nothing about their actual power. Irony for the win.

I myself don't see Abraxas at his best while in the possession of the un. You do because you're weird.

quanchi112

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I'm just stating how things are routinely done and giving examples. When someone says "at their best", it's taken literally. No, it clearly isn't. You're wrong.

Cogito
Quan, stop arguing for the sake of arguing when the evidence is in front of you

Galan007
He's still not on your ignore? You're more foolish than I thought. ermm

Cogito
Actually he is on ignore. As I said a few posts back, I have particularly little to do today sad

Galan007
You're more foolish than I thought. ermm

Cogito
thumb up

quanchi112
Quan, stop arguing for the sake of arguing when the evidence is in front of you I posted an actual quote of someone else using the same example as I did. Someone said Abraxas with the un to which they said Thanos at his best doesn't mean with the hotu. I clicked on your evidence and found it. Originally posted by Galan007
He's still not on your ignore? You're more foolish than I thought. ermm Keep running.

Merlyn
In my absence, quanchi has been allowed to continue trolling without contest. Well I'm back now, and I will make sure I report him any time he trolls threads. Starting NOW!

Cogito
You can't just ignore your own thread, nor can you ignore the dozens of other examples of "at their best" meaning amped to their highest levels

quanchi112
You can't just ignore your own thread, nor can you ignore the dozens of other examples of "at their best" meaning amped to their highest levels I explained my reasoning. I wasn't aware of Amazo's best feats so i included them at the time. It was within the first 6 months on the site after my reemergence into comics.

Address uriel's post which is similar to mine. Abraxas at his best must mean when he was in possession of the un, right ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
In my absence, quanchi has been allowed to continue trolling without contest. Well I'm back now, and I will make sure I report him any time he trolls threads. Starting NOW! You're so hard to read.

Cogito
Address uriel's post which is similar to mine. Abraxas at his best must mean when he was in possession of the un, right ?

Well, you could argue that. The UN has particular rules regarding it's use, and since Abraxas never actually used it, we don't know that he can. But you could try to make the case.

quanchi112
Well, you could argue that. The UN has particular rules regarding it's use, and since Abraxas never actually used it, we don't know that he can. But you could try to make the case. So wait that doesn't count but other amps do. Just because Abraxas never fired it doesn't mean we are unaware of it's power. I'd never make that case. I am saying people at their best are under their own power. I remain consistent.

Cogito
So wait that doesn't count but other amps do. Just because Abraxas never fired it doesn't mean we are unaware of it's power. I'd never make that case. I am saying people at their best are under their own power. I remain consistent.

Stop being a jackass. You know how the UN works (right? confused )

It requires full knowledge to work. I would certainly be open to believing that Abraxas, as an abstract entity, possesses sufficient cosmic awareness (as all other abstracts do) to use it.

quanchi112

It requires full knowledge to work. I would certainly be open to believing that Abraxas, as an abstract entity, possesses sufficient cosmic awareness (as all other abstracts do) to use it. Quasar fired it. Reed fired it. Galactus has fired it. Quit with the insults too. It's clear he could have fired it had he chosen to. You didn't read the arc. Why would anyone be frightened by him having the un if he didn't know how to fire it ? It sure doesn't make a lot of sense.

Cogito
Quasar fired it. Reed fired it. Galactus has fired it. Quit with the insults too. It's clear he could have fired it had he chosen to. You didn't read the arc. Why would anyone be frightened by him having the un if he didn't know how to fire it ? It sure doesn't make a lot of sense.

Reported for bashing and ridiculous accusations when, in the post you quoted, I agreed with you.

It's been fun Quan, but I'm done with you.

quanchi112
Reported for bashing and ridiculous accusations when, in the post you quoted, I agreed with you.

It's been fun Quan, but I'm done with you. You called me a jackass in the previous post. That's fine though to report me. I argue based off of logic and what not. This is the third time you said you're done with me. Make up your mind already. This is supposed to be fun.

-Pr-
Quan, stop being so sandy. Even when people agree with you, you start shit. Jeez.

Badabing
Stop being a jackass. Originally posted by Cogito
Reported for bashing Not a very persuasive argument... no expression

Cognito, how about you stop bashing.

Quan, listen to Pr.

Blight
Originally posted by Badabing
Not a very persuasive argument... no expression

Cognito, how about you stop bashing.

Quan, listen to Pr. one eye

Badabing
one eye mmm

nutnut

Mindset

It requires full knowledge to work. I would certainly be open to believing that Abraxas, as an abstract entity, possesses sufficient cosmic awareness (as all other abstracts do) to use it. No it doesn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Quan, stop being so sandy. Even when people agree with you, you start shit. Jeez. I'm a dude with tude.

Prep-Man

It's been fun Quan, but I'm done with you.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulkbuster1
roll eyes (sarcastic) thumb up yes smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.