Cosmic Clash: Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Team Mutant
Jean (White Phoenix) - Adult Franklin - True Legion

vs

Team Lantern
Sinestro (White Entity) - Hal (Original Parallax) - Kyle (Original Ion)

Cogito
I can't place Sinestro, but IMO Hal and Kyle are roughly comparable to Jean. Franklin and Legion are somewhere below that.

So team 2 for the majority.

abhilegend
White entity created everything in DCU.

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
White entity created everything in DCU.

Eh..not really. Even so, White Lantern Sinestro has no real feats.

Prep-Man
He was powerful enough to make Nekron cry out in pain, IIRC.

I agree though, team Lantern is more powerful.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Eh..not really. Even so, White Lantern Sinestro has no real feats.
Yeah, really. It was the light which entered the void when God said "Let there be light" according to Blackest night.

Cogito
Yeah, really. It was the light which entered the void when God said "Let there be light" according to Blackest night.

I have to reread it, but IIRC the Life Entity was only responsible for creating all life.

"Id"
The fact that the White Entity procured life means little when your the cosmic embodiment of life/death, or hold the power to recreate reality as you please. In that sense, anyone in team mutant can be the creators of all-life, and much more.

Soooo team Lantern is more powerful? Exactly how are basing your measurement to conclude who is more powerful?

Nihilist
Lanterns win

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
I have to reread it, but IIRC the Life Entity was only responsible for creating all life.
It was the embodiment of all life. Who do you think created the multiverse after nekron was repelled from it? Nekron is the emptiness of matter and emotions. You can drive it away only by creating both.

abhilegend
Originally posted by "Id"
The fact that the White Entity procured life means little when your the cosmic embodiment of life/death, or hold the power to recreate reality as you please. In that sense, anyone in team mutant can be the creators of all-life, and much more.

Soooo team Lantern is more powerful? Exactly how are basing your measurement to conclude who is more powerful?
I don't think so. Has any of team 1 shown the ability to create life in every plane of reality?

Cogito
You can drive it away only by creating both.

Perhaps true, but nothing says the Life Entity was responsible for both.

quanchi112
White entity created everything in DCU. That's like saying the scientist who created Doomsday is more powerful than Doomsday. Clearly horrible logic.

john allerdyce
sinestro and ion didn't do anything noteworthy. phoenix didn't do anything noteworthy.

that means its legion and franklin vs. hal. marvel wins IMO.

Galan007
mmm

JakeTheBank
Lanterns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.