JLA (pre-reboot) vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Justice League:

- Atom
- Batman (Dick Grayson)
- Flash (Barry Allen)
- Green Lantern (John Stewart)
- Red Arrow
- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Zatana.

vs.

Avengers:

- Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
- Hawkeye
- Hulk
- Iron Man
- Ms. Marvel
- Quicksilver
- Scarlet Witch (no House of M)
- Thor
- Vision
- Wasp (Hank Pym).

Rules/Notes:

- Everyone is IC

- The fight takes place at the Grand Canyon.

Who wins and why?

abhilegend
Cue carver and hulk brigade.

Uriel005
cap hawkeye wanda and pietro get taken out by flash in a jiffy. Pym has a distinct advantage imo over atom. Depending on how you wanna portray Zee she could be the biggest threat on the field even if Wanda is high tier because Flash will likely clock her early. Really comes down to Thor Hulk Vision Marvel and Pym Imo and even then Supes would probably heatvision Pyms wings if he got annoying enough limiting his mobility in tiny form. I mean the guy could correct circuitry so nipping Pyms wings shouldnt be a problem.

Odekahn
The Avengers win this imo. The numbers game comes into play. The Avengers has enough power to at least keep the Justice League busy while Hulk and Thor team up against Superman. I'd put Superman over either of them individually, but not at the same time. And I think that's the main play here... I would put most of DCs characters over in the 1v1 or 1v2 fights, like WW over Ms Marvel, Zatana over Scarlet Witch, Flash WAY over Quicksilver, John Stewert over Iron Man (although I could see Vision helping team up against John and cause him some irritation), etc.

But if Thor and Hulk are able to take Supes down, which I believe they could and would, then they spread out from there and shift the odds of the other fights in Marvel's favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.