Water Elemental Aquaman Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64507/1768124-aquamanelemental_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/101444/2146103-b0_large.jpg

KingD19
Black Bolt manipulates his molecules, or screams him into nothingness.

Sixth_Winged
Blackbolt: "nice puddle bro"

fights over

Prep-Man
Originally posted by KingD19
Black Bolt manipulates his molecules, or screams him into nothingness.

IIRC, elementals are immortal. As long as their is water around, he can reform. Kinda like AOA Iceman.

KingD19
I get that, but is this fight taking place near a water source? And if that's the case, Bolt can change all the other water to dirt.

Prep-Man
Uh, most of the planet is water. As long as their is water on the planet, he's good. Unless BB destroys the earth.

DarkSaint85
I get that, but is this fight taking place near a water source? And if that's the case, Bolt can change all the other water to dirt.

How about moistrue in the air...

And the moisture in his body? Humans are about 70% water, after all. Inhumans, no idea, but as they bleed and cry, I'd assume they have some water in them.

KingD19
I know the percentage of water on the planet. But this is a forum fight, and unless otherwise specified, aren't those in featureless environments?

And as for moisture in the air, Bolt can start a fire to make it so there isn't enough to use. As has happened to Iceman before. And are you saying he can draw water from Bolt's body? In that case, Bolt can turn Aquaman into dirt.

He's a high level matter manipulator, Aquaman is made of water, and water is matter.

DarkSaint85
I know the percentage of water on the planet. But this is a forum fight, and unless otherwise specified, aren't those in featureless environments?

And as for moisture in the air, Bolt can start a fire to make it so there isn't enough to use. As has happened to Iceman before. And are you saying he can draw water from Bolt's body? In that case, Bolt can turn Aquaman into dirt.

He's a high level matter manipulator, Aquaman is made of water, and water is matter.

Unless he turns ALL the water (i.e. the water in his body as well) into dirt....an elemental would still survive. Bolt would have to remove all of his own blood to do so.

The way I see it is like when the Darkness, even though he was under the glare of several spotlights, manipulated the darkness inside those mobsters, and how Swamp Thing could control the flora inside Constantine.

Greysen93
I'm just ganna say Black Bolt, but I guess it depends on the area they fight in.

Prep-Man
Yeah, Elementals are hard to put down, plus Aquaman can control all the moisture in BB body.

JakeTheBank
Is this from Brightest Day?

What did Aquaman even do as an elemental besides contribute to Swamp Thing's return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.