Lawless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
http://movies.yahoo.com/video/ymovies-6393699/lawless-theatrical-trailer-29067549.html

Looks pretty good. Same director as the Road and the Proposition (which is also a good western).

jonydec
That content hit the web before the finish shown. Somebody published it or talked about it in one of these strings. Even though the content was easily taken down, the first three collections could still be seen in The search engines Information. I did more looks and it seems The Birkenstock boston Herald is well known for "leaks."

Manchub
I can't wait for this movie. I really liked the title it had before though- The Wettest County in the World

Kazenji
Started its Australian release here this week

Good movie and Shia Labeouf was good in it, forget what you've seen of him with the Transformers movie.

siriuswriter
Will it also make me forgive Labeouf for ruining Indy 4?

Definitely a DVD rental for me.

evry1lovesrolan
I really liked it. Tom Hardy is freaking badass in it and I lol'd when Shia Lebuff got his ass kicked by Guy Pearce lol.

Kazenji
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Will it also make me forgive Labeouf for ruining Indy 4?

Definitely a DVD rental for me.

Shia is actually good in this movie and he might just do that for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.