James Heller vs Cole (Infamous 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Cole has good and bad powers.

This is James after P2 stoy maxed out.

Phanteros
oh boy spoilers ahoy!

from what I read and saw on the wiki he kills Alex and absorbs him so essentially he has all of alex power's am I correct?

I don't think he's beating cole based on the evil ending in 2 due to the fact he's the beast now

Estacado
Originally posted by Phanteros
oh boy spoilers ahoy!

from what I read and saw on the wiki he kills Alex and absorbs him so essentially he has all of alex power's am I correct?

I don't think he's beating cole based on the evil ending in 2 due to the fact he's the beast now
No beast just good/evil powers.

Yeah Heller kills Mercer and absorbs him also after he uses a tendrill devastator thingy so large that's spreads across the whole city and kill all the infected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRTq3JFv9k

Phanteros
They pretty much just killed any potential sequals with that.

Well I going to give the win to heller based on the information right now. he's basically a city buster going by that.

Estacado

Well I going to give the win to heller based on the information right now. he's basically a city buster going by that.
If you liked p1 give p2 a run compared to 1 its f'n awesome.

Nephthys

Well Mercer says that he's moved beyond life and death so there potential for him to come back. At least I think thats Mercer.

Estacado
Or the 3rd game could be about Heller vs Phariah...anyways as Heller said Mercer was an emo **** and he got skull ****ed...:P

Nemesis X
Ionic Drain. If that somehow doesn't kill Heller, I can imagine it slowing him down at least. When that happens, Cole can stun him with a precision shot to the face and then contain him via Ionic Freeze.

Estacado
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ionic Drain. If that somehow doesn't kill Heller, I can imagine it slowing him down at least. When that happens, Cole can stun him with a precision shot to the face and then contain him via Ionic Freeze.
How about Heller whipfist his ass and plants a biobomb in him?Or just pulls a tendrill blackhole on him or a devastator.
Heller also has shields which can deflect tank shells and rockets I doubt he is gonna stand there and let Cole blast him....he never faced an opponent as fast or as strong or as agile as James.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Estacado
How about Heller whipfist his ass and plants a biobomb in him?

Cole would just redirect the whipfist with a kinetic pulse. James would have to grab him in order to do a biobomb but I don't think he can get that close unless he wants to face a barrage of megawatt hammers.

Cole uses Ice Launch to dodge the tendril blackhole. James' Devastator takes time for him to build it up and release it while Cole can use his Ionic abilities in an instant like Vortex, Freeze, Drain, and Storm so while Heller tries to perform a Devastator, he gets sucked up by a tornado.

So does Cole and at least when something hits his polarity wall/frost shield, he doesn't flinch estahuh

You're right. He was just too busy fighting a being that was equivalent to Dr. Manhatten was all. Not like that matters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
Ok then James pulls a city busting tendrill devastator on him...estahuh

Nemesis X
Ok then James pulls a city busting tendrill devastator on him...estahuh

Then I guess Cole's allowed to use his Beast powers then if we're gonna go down that route.

Estacado
Then I guess Cole's allowed to use his Beast powers then if we're gonna go down that route.
Except its not canon for Cole...stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Except its not canon for Cole...stick out tongue

And it's not canon for Cole having bad powers as well but you allowed it anyway.

Estacado
And it's not canon for Cole having bad powers as well but you allowed it anyway.
Anyways with Beast powers its a stalemate since they cant kill each other both can tank nukes.

Nemesis X
Anyways with Beast powers its a stalemate since they cant kill each other both can tank nukes.

Then don't make the match one-sided by giving Heller that ability.

Estacado
Then don't make the match one-sided by giving Heller that ability.
What do you think about Beast Cole vs Heller(Mercer)?

Nemesis X
What do you think about Beast Cole vs Heller(Mercer)?

Beast Cole would win. No matter what person Heller's consumed, he can't compete with something near god-like.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well Mercer says that he's moved beyond life and death so there potential for him to come back. At least I think thats Mercer.

Yeah, I was thinking that that might not be mercer. A nuke couldn't take Mercer out, so why would someone be able to absorb him? Maybe that was an avatar? Hope Mercer is not gone...I like him much more than Heller. sad(((((((((((

On the thread, it is hard for me to decide if we can use beast mode.

Since we got a clarification from the thread starter....beast mode is not allowed. Therefore, this is an easy win from Heller.

Nemesis X
The only thing Heller did notable after consuming Mercer was making a city wide Devastator and that shouldn't even be allowed unless Estacado purposely made this spite.

Estacado
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, I was thinking that that might not be mercer. A nuke couldn't take Mercer out, so why would someone be able to absorb him? Maybe that was an avatar? Hope Mercer is not gone...I like him much more than Heller. sad(((((((((((

On the thread, it is hard for me to decide if we can use beast mode.

Since we got a clarification from the thread starter....beast mode is not allowed. Therefore, this is an easy win from Heller.
Play the game and you will like Heller he is pretty funny sometimes also Alex turns out to be nuts an A hole in part 2.

Nemesis X
Way to just ignore.

BloodRain
Beast Cole would win. No matter what person Heller's consumed, he can't compete with something near god-like.
Mmm the Beast wasnt as "It blew up a chunk of the freakin' Moon!" as the first game made him out to be.

Cole was even able to damage against Mr. White without being destroyed. Heller should fair better.

Phanteros
Originally posted by BloodRain
Mmm the Beast wasnt as "It blew up a chunk of the freakin' Moon!" as the first game made him out to be.

Cole was even able to damage against Mr. White without being destroyed. Heller should fair better. White can regenerate from a nuke hitting him directly.

Nemesis X
While Mercer barely survived a nuke nearly outside of it's blast radius.

BloodRain
Regenerated from a nuke, yes. But he was still heavily damaged from Cole throwing his electric shots, temporarily KO'd from a lightning strike and KO'd from a second strike.
It took from the time Cole was rendered unconscious to the time he woke up, with those bruises and his low healing factor Id say was almost a day, for the Beast to 'put itself back together'. From the nuke it took more than a minute for him to even begin healing. His regeneration is great, but its not automatic.

That, and from the blast size it was a small nuke that vaporized the Beast. The one that hit Alex was ten times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb, and he still had chunks of his biomass left.

cooldudeachyut
Regenerated from a nuke, yes. But he was still heavily damaged from Cole throwing his electric shots, temporarily KO'd from a lightning strike and KO'd from a second strike.
It took from the time Cole was rendered unconscious to the time he woke up, with those bruises and his low healing factor Id say was almost a day, for the Beast to 'put itself back together'. From the nuke it took more than a minute for him to even begin healing. His regeneration is great, but its not automatic.

That, and from the blast size it was a small nuke that vaporized the Beast. The one that hit Alex was ten times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb, and he still had chunks of his biomass left.

You are right. Alex mercer can kill cole

Nusa105
Cole stomps. If you allowed Cole has a good and evil powers, he also could use Ice and Fire Powers besides his Lightning powers. If this is Cole with only his lightning powers, it would be a fair fight but Cole still takes this

Jmanghan
Cole one-shots him with a lightning tornado.

If we aren't going by game mechanics, he can use those as much as he wants, provided he's surrounded with a source of electricity.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Cole one-shots him with a lightning tornado.

If we aren't going by game mechanics, he can use those as much as he wants, provided he's surrounded with a source of electricity.
Nice Post thumb up

dika123
heller just throw him to the sea. and the battle is over laughing

*except for beast cole

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dika123
heller just throw him to the sea. and the battle is over laughing

*except for beast cole If Heller can get close enough to him before Cole can one-shot him :/

Jmanghan
Play the game and you will like Heller he is pretty funny sometimes also Alex turns out to be nuts an A hole in part 2. The story in both Prototype games is passable at best.

InFamous' stories are both pretty good, honestly.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nusa105
Cole stomps. If you allowed Cole has a good and evil powers, he also could use Ice and Fire Powers besides his Lightning powers. If this is Cole with only his lightning powers, it would be a fair fight but Cole still takes this

If he just had lightning then how would he put Heller down before he gets absorbed?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
If he just had lightning then how would he put Heller down before he gets absorbed? Ok, obviously I can't prove this, but shouldn't absorbing another metahuman back-fire? Or electrocute him at the very least during the process?

On top of this, you're talking if he even survives the fight with Cole long enough to get to him and kill him.

James Heller would be a near-beginning boss fight in infamous.

Cole Mcgrath would be an optional legendary secret boss, the type that takes your health down with one hit and kills you on the second hit.

Jmanghan

Cole was even able to damage against Mr. White without being destroyed. Heller should fair better. The reason Cole was able to do that was because he was weakened, and also because Cole's attacks are more suited for long-range.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Surtur
If he just had lightning then how would he put Heller down before he gets absorbed?
Ok, first of all, Cole has an AMP that can takedown anyone or he can do an upgrade that can lift Heller away just like The Boss's Telekinesis powers in Saints Row 4 or he can ionic drain Heller until Heller gets drained or he KO Heller first and Drain him or maybe he can Tornado Heller away with his Ionic Tornado(i guess)

Jesus McBurger
Cole would just redirect the whipfist with a kinetic pulse. James would have to grab him in order to do a biobomb but I don't think he can get that close unless he wants to face a barrage of megawatt hammers.

Cole uses Ice Launch to dodge the tendril blackhole. James' Devastator takes time for him to build it up and release it while Cole can use his Ionic abilities in an instant like Vortex, Freeze, Drain, and Storm so while Heller tries to perform a Devastator, he gets sucked up by a tornado.

So does Cole and at least when something hits his polarity wall/frost shield, he doesn't flinch estahuh

You're right. He was just too busy fighting a being that was equivalent to Dr. Manhatten was all. Not like that matters roll eyes (sarcastic)
Last i checked ice powers are good powers not evil

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Last i checked ice powers are good powers not evil
Yeah! What he said! Ice powers are from Kuo while the Fire Powers are from Nix

Nemesis X
Read the OP, dumb dumbs. Says Cole gets both his Good and Evil powers.

Nusa105
Read the OP, dumb dumbs. Says Cole gets both his Good and Evil powers.
I know, lol laughing

Jesus McBurger
I feel this is relatively an unfair match. If you give cole both good and evil powers thats just making him overpowered... But i guess with that in mind cole wins.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
I feel this is relatively an unfair match. If you give cole both good and evil powers thats just making him overpowered... But i guess with that in mind cole wins.
Yeah, i think Estacado must make it Cole only has his lightning powers because it would be fair match

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Nusa105
Yeah, i think Estacado must make it Cole only has his lightning powers because it would be fair match
I think if you gave him his lightning and good or evil powers then it would be even

BeyonderGod
Beast Cole=City
James Heller (w/ mercer consumed)=Island Level

Ima go with James.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.