Aqua man vs. hydroman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
all abilities in play
battlefeild: Haiti

Digi
Stalemate, most likely.

Parmaniac
I was afraid this thread would pop up.

-K-M-
If Aquaman had the waterbearer he could control Hydroman. Without out it they stalemate unless a plot device arises

Parmaniac
If Aquaman has no control of Hydroman in any way and can't harm him how is this a stalemate?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If Aquaman has no control of Hydroman in any way and can't harm him how is this a stalemate?

What could Hydroman do to Aquaman?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What could Hydroman do to Aquaman? Punch him? Lift him up and slam him into the ground, the guy has no stamina and can literally keep on eternally, his punches can wreck cars he sure as hell wouldn't 1-shot AM or something but AM is sure as hell also not no selling his attacks.

With all abilities AM mindrapes anyways.

leonidas
yeah unless there's something i've not seen am wins every time easily via tp.

JakeTheBank
Punch him? Lift him up and slam him into the ground, the guy has no stamina and can literally keep on eternally, his punches can wreck cars he sure as hell wouldn't 1-shot AM or something but AM is sure as hell also not no selling his attacks.

With all abilities AM mindrapes anyways.

Not sure how punching Aquaman with water would really hurt him...?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not sure how punching Aquaman with water would really hurt him...? It's kinetic force delivered through water, Hydroman could actually "environmentally" grab AM's head shove it into the ground and plow the entire ground of Bikini Bottom with his face.

Don't get me wrong I give this to Aquaman but only via TP or some water control powers.

JakeTheBank
Ah, okay, I gotcha now.

Physically attacking Aquaman through that route makes sense.

cdtm
Can't Hydroman control water in people? So, simply suck the water out of Aquaman?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
Can't Hydroman control water in people? So, simply suck the water out of Aquaman? I can't recall a single time of him doing so, so I would guess no, there were a lot of situations where he could/should had pulled that trick though.

Galan007
I was afraid this thread would pop up. Why? Did Hydro have an impressive feat or something?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
Why? Did Hydro have an impressive feat or something? No but I thought it would turn into "who can control water better?".

carver9
Hydroman wins. He can also create blades (I know, weird huh).

zopzop
AM via mind r@pe. This is a horrible match up for Hydroman.

-Pr-
It's kinetic force delivered through water, Hydroman could actually "environmentally" grab AM's head shove it into the ground and plow the entire ground of Bikini Bottom with his face.

Don't get me wrong I give this to Aquaman but only via TP or some water control powers.

The actual water hitting him would be partially absorbed, though; wouldn't that weaken the attack?

KingD19
Wouldn't Hydroman hitting Aquaman be like Aquaman getting smashed into by big waves? Annoying, but nothing he can't handle.

psycho gundam
imagine hydro man styling on aquaman, oh how the mighty have fallen

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah unless there's something i've not seen am wins every time easily via tp. This.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Galan007
This. Exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.