Arishem vs tough Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Arishem the Judge

vs

Rune King Thor
Zeus
Thanos
Classic Doctor Strange
Full powered Sentry
Onslaught
Insane Genis-Vell

No BFR

Cogito
Onslaught with Franklin's power?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Cogito
Onslaught with Franklin's power?

Yeah

Gecko4lif
Team 2

also Thanos adds nothing

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Team 2

also Thanos adds nothing

He adds more than sentry.

I've never really been able to figure out where the celestials stand in the power levels of Marvel. I remember reading the Eternals saga by gaimon saying that Galactus was afraid of the dreaming celestial....

Cogito
Team 2

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He adds more than sentry.

I've never really been able to figure out where the celestials stand in the power levels of Marvel. I remember reading the Eternals saga by gaimon saying that Galactus was afraid of the dreaming celestial....
Lol i didnt even see sentry

Sr J-Bieb
Rune King Thor - Big gun
Zeus - Proven shit against Arishem... could stack
Thanos - A little less than Zeus
Classic Doctor Strange - Completely irrelevant. Might as well throw Surfer in there
Full powered Sentry - See Strange
Onslaught - Onslaught we saw in comics doesn't add much and a potential for being one shotted
Insane Genis-Vell - Little less than RKT

I don't know. They could at the least make it a decent battle

Slaanesh
Arishem easily..

carver9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Arishem

This...

Even though Zeus and RKT would put up a hell of a fight.

guy222
arishem the judge

Endless Mike
Strange can win if he summons Eternity

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Strange can win if he summons Eternity Arishem can win if he summons Exitar, all the Hosts, and Scathan

zopzop
Strange can win if he summons Eternity

Arshiem can win if he summons the Fulcrum! cool

Endless Mike
Can he do that?

guy222
can only wonder as arishem left with tiamut

Damborgson
Arishem

zopzop
Can he do that?

Who knows? I was kidding. Eternity isn't at Strange's beck and call. Every time they encountered each other, Eternity looked down his nose at Strange. So Eternity isn't saving Team 2. Depending on how you view the Celestials now as opposed to when they were first introduced, Team may not even need Eternity anyway.

"Classic" Arishem, the one that tanked the three Skyfathers combined blast, slagged the Odinsword, and was said to be the most powerful member of the Host that visited Earth at that time, wins.

Current Arishem? Probably loses, don't really know.

TheLordofMurder
Arishem crushes this team...

The only member of team 2 that could potentially challenge Arishem is Onslaught, and that is only because he has the power of Franklin Richards; of course Onslaught never utilized Franklins power to its full potential, so him possessing Franklins power is most likely a moot point...

Zeus adds nothing...Thanos adds nothing...Sentry adds nothing...Strange adds nothing, and I consider RKT to be less than the 2000ft Destroyer, so IMHO, RKT adds nothing significant as well.

Once again, Arishem crushes this team...

Arishem the Judge 10/10...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.