DOTNG Infinity Man vs Thanos TI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
DOTNG Infinity Man

vs

Thanos TI

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

the Darkone
^ You dont count!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
^ You dont count!! Don't be mad because Thanos wins again.

the Darkone
As much as I respect Thanos, he is not beat this version of IM!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
As much as I respect Thanos, he is not beat this version of IM! Based on what ?

Prep-Man
IM.

Batman-Prime
IM

Nihilist
Superman was able to rock him with a punch, so Thanos can give him a fight

Stoic
IM in a stomp

Endless Mike
Source Wall buster FTW

abhilegend
Infinity man.

iceman24567
IM

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
IM in a stomp Based on ?

Stoic
Being more powerful

quanchi112
Being more powerful How is he more powerful ?

Stoic
Well the power behind him, and that he was repping is greater than the power behind Thanos.

quanchi112
Well the power behind him, and that he was repping is greater than the power behind Thanos. The power behind him was Half of the Source. Thanos was backed by the abstract of Mistress death. I mean come on. You can't even give examples of why Infinity Man was more impressive.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
The power behind him was Half of the Source. Thanos was backed by the abstract of Mistress death. I mean come on. You can't even give examples of why Infinity Man was more impressive.

I told you that the power that backed him was and is greater than the power that backs Thanos, this is all that is needed. The same reasons that you believe that thanos is more powerful are the same reasons that another believes that the Infinity man is more powerful.

quanchi112
I told you that the power that backed him was and is greater than the power that backs Thanos, this is all that is needed. The same reasons that you believe that thanos is more powerful are the same reasons that another believes that the Infinity man is more powerful. The Source was split in half. The Source split in half isn't greater than Mistress Death. Thanos is unkillable. Thanos has greater feats. Thanos is backed by a complete being. The Source was at half strength at the time it championed IMan.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic Being more powerful

hey stoic! where would you place im power wise? above say ion?

Stoic
The Source was split in half. The Source split in half isn't greater than Mistress Death. Thanos is unkillable. Thanos has greater feats. Thanos is backed by a complete being. The Source was at half strength at the time it championed IMan.

Yeah I have all 8 DOTNG's books, so you don't really need to recite what occurred in the books to me. Death is but a fragment of the full Sources power, and thus even half of what make up for the Source is more powerful than Death imo. So once again, the power behind IM is greater than the power behind Thanos. Unlike Thanos, IM has no need of tech to use force cubes as well. So I'm trying to understand what makes you believe that Thanos is the superior character outside of your belief that nothing can beat the character.

quanchi112
Yeah I have all 8 DOTNG's books, so you don't really need to recite what occurred in the books to me. Death is but a fragment of the full Sources power, and thus even half of what make up for the Source is more powerful than Death imo. So once again, the power behind IM is greater than the power behind Thanos. Unlike Thanos, IM has no need of tech to use force cubes as well. So I'm trying to understand what makes you believe that Thanos is the superior character outside of your belief that nothing can beat the character. What does the Source have to do with Mistress death from marvel ? Where does it state the Source powers dc's death. The power behind the Infinity Man didn't stop him from turning tail to avoid a fight with Gog who derives his power from the Third World Gog.

Thanos didn't use his tech in combat in Thanos Imperative. Why would you bring up tech ? I mean seriously tell me what Infinity Man did other than sneaking killing new gods.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
hey stoic! where would you place im power wise? above say ion?

Well what he was written to represent, yeah I would place him above Ion, sometimes feats mean little to nothing when the character is backed, and augmented by entities as great as the Source.

Stoic
What does the Source have to do with Mistress death from marvel ? Where does it state the Source powers dc's death. The power behind the Infinity Man didn't stop him from turning tail to avoid a fight with Gog who derives his power from the Third World Gog.

Thanos didn't use his tech in combat in Thanos Imperative. Why would you bring up tech ? I mean seriously tell me what Infinity Man did other than sneaking killing new gods.

Well for one he wrecked Orion head on, which wasn't done through stealth, and it looked as if he wrapped it up in little to no time at all. Death has no power over the Source, whereas the Source is greater than death. Thanos is also not as powerful as death. IM was backed by a greater power than Thanos is, if you have trouble believing this, you might want to go back in time and read the books pertaining to it.

quanchi112
Well for one he wrecked Orion head on, which wasn't done through stealth, and it looked as if he wrapped it up in little to no time at all. Death has no power over the Source, whereas the Source is greater than death. Thanos is also not as powerful as death. IM was backed by a greater power than Thanos is, if you have trouble believing this, you might want to go back in time and read the books pertaining to it. Wrecking Orion. LOL. He couldn't even easily best him. Orion was completely destroyed due to Iman not being able to fully beat him into submission. What does death not having any power over the Source have to do with whether or not someone can hurt the Infinity Man or the Source in combat ?

You then claim Thanos was not as powerful as death. The Source was at half strength at the time. Infinity Man ran from Gog from jsa. He left. Thanos would have raped Gog jsa.

The best you can do is make baseless claims and he beat Orion. laughing out loud

Stoic
Wrecking Orion. LOL. He couldn't even easily best him. Orion was completely destroyed due to Iman not being able to fully beat him into submission. What does death not having any power over the Source have to do with whether or not someone can hurt the Infinity Man or the Source in combat ?

You then claim Thanos was not as powerful as death. The Source was at half strength at the time. Infinity Man ran from Gog from jsa. He left. Thanos would have raped Gog jsa.

The best you can do is make baseless claims and he beat Orion. laughing out loud

hey I gave you my opinion, but to tell the truth discussing anything with you in concerns to Thanos is pointless, because you believe that no one is able to defeat him which is ridiculous in and of itself. Odin for example was and is light years above him in terms of power, and yet you sit there and call what happened a draw when Thanos clearly was ass raped, and even his so called clone admits it, which supersedes your opinion. Next the abstract angel called death is only a one dimensional abstract being whereas the Source is multi dimensional in its scope, and it was the power behind IM, thus making him effectively immortal as well. I'd say what else you got, but I have to get some sleep. I work early in the morning.

quanchi112
hey I gave you my opinion, but to tell the truth discussing anything with you in concerns to Thanos is pointless, because you believe that no one is able to defeat him which is ridiculous in and of itself. Odin for example was and is light years above him in terms of power, and yet you sit there and call what happened a draw when Thanos clearly was ass raped, and even his so called clone admits it, which supersedes your opinion. Next the abstract angel called death is only a one dimensional abstract being whereas the Source is multi dimensional in its scope, and it was the power behind IM, thus making him effectively immortal as well. I'd say what else you got, but I have to get some sleep. I work early in the morning. If Thanos was assraped then he would have lost on panel. He didn't. I am very objective. The clones were failures and have different perspectives on things.

The Source in genesis was described as having less than infinite power before. You don't really want to test me. I know far more than you do despite you reading one mini called the death of the new gods. There's 'also the fact the Infinity Man backed down from Gog jsa.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic Well what he was written to represent, yeah I would place him above Ion, sometimes feats mean little to nothing when the character is backed, and augmented by entities as great as the Source.

i would say the same.

abhilegend
IM stomps.

Stoic
If Thanos was assraped then he would have lost on panel. He didn't. I am very objective. The clones were failures and have different perspectives on things.

The Source in genesis was described as having less than infinite power before. You don't really want to test me. I know far more than you do despite you reading one mini called the death of the new gods. There's 'also the fact the Infinity Man backed down from Gog jsa.

This will be my last post until sometime later today. Death is also far less than infinite power just in case you didn't know or chose to ignore this and her showing in the infinity gauntlet, where she along with several other abstracts were over ruled by Thanos with the IG, who happened to also be far less than infinite power. The idea that it was written in the book supersedes your opinion of events. Odin defeated Thanos, and showed that he was far greater than him in terms of power. After all Thanos was never able to confront Galactus on the type of battlefield or level that Odin did. Odin could have won that fight if he rose quicker than Galactus, this is something that Thanos would have never done. After all Thanos begged Galactus to spare him after nearly being cook alive in his force field. Well c you.

quanchi112
This will be my last post until sometime later today. Death is also far less than infinite power just in case you didn't know or chose to ignore this and her showing in the infinity gauntlet, where she along with several other abstracts were over ruled by Thanos with the IG, who happened to also be far less than infinite power. The idea that it was written in the book supersedes your opinion of events. Odin defeated Thanos, and showed that he was far greater than him in terms of power. After all Thanos was never able to confront Galactus on the type of battlefield or level that Odin did. Odin could have won that fight if he rose quicker than Galactus, this is something that Thanos would have never done. After all Thanos begged Galactus to spare him after nearly being cook alive in his force field. Well c you. I would argue Death's power is infinite. I see all the abstracts having infinite power to varying levels. Cube beings have infinite power but aren't as powerful as the abstracts in marvel. Thanos had infinite power along with complete mastery over time, space, soul, etc. His power gave him power over all of reality. Infinite power lied just within the power gem itself. LOL.

Odin never defeated Thanos. Ever. It ended in a standstill. Sorry. Thanos wasn't there to fight Galactus. He ended up saving Galactus and the entire 616 reality from Hunger. Thanos is a genius. Infinity Man ran from Gog. That's not impressive. Thanos also beat Surfer into submission whereas the Infinity Man was unable to do so to Orion. Thanos' feats prior to Imperative were already more impressive by comparison.

Nihilist
LOL at Stoic using non Thanos Imperative showing to try give a argument

Cogito
Thanos also beat Surfer into submission whereas the Infinity Man was unable to do so to Orion.

Woah woah woah. DOTNG IM killed Orion with WTFease. Don't go lying and trying to pass it off as truth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Woah woah woah. DOTNG IM killed Orion with WTFease. Don't go lying and trying to pass it off as truth. You didn't even grasp what my point was. Infinity Man was beyond Orion but the point is he couldn't beat him without destroying him entirely. Thanos beat the Surfer into submission. That's generally harder to do.

abhilegend
You didn't even grasp what my point was. Infinity Man was beyond Orion but the point is he couldn't beat him without destroying him entirely. Thanos beat the Surfer into submission. That's generally harder to do.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud So you're saying killing someone is harder than beating them into submission; generally ? Laughing at you.

abhilegend
So you're saying killing someone is harder than beating them into submission; generally ? Laughing at you.
Surfer was dead. Lulz at this logic.

Estacado
IM.

quanchi112
Surfer was dead. Lulz at this logic. No, he wasn't. You're wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
IM. Feel free to tell me why.

abhilegend
No, he wasn't. You're wrong.
Read cosmic power unlimited.

quanchi112
Read cosmic power unlimited. Ok, read this scan and tell me if you can comprehend it. I read the soty but unlike you I knew what was going on.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Abhisstupid.jpg

Cogito
You didn't even grasp what my point was. Infinity Man was beyond Orion but the point is he couldn't beat him without destroying him entirely. Thanos beat the Surfer into submission. That's generally harder to do.

You're so full of shit it's hilarious.

In one thread, mere minutes ago, you say:
Marvel was beating on dov Spectre. He'd put Mon El in the ground forget a weakass coma.

And then in another you say the latter is a greater achievement.

You're a riot, Quan. laughing out loud

quanchi112

You're a riot, Quan. laughing out loud Beating someone into submission while they remain conscious to have your way with them is more impressive to me than outright killing them. If you ko them chances are you could kill them while they were unconscious.

My point was koing someone and killing them go under the same category. Having your way with someone while conscious is harder to do.

abhilegend
Ok, read this scan and tell me if you can comprehend it. I read the soty but unlike you I knew what was going on.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Abhisstupid.jpg
You are so easy to lure in a trap. This is the fabled strength of thanos who can't kill a herald with nine punches now confirmed by quan. Also again lulz at the logic of submission>killing.

quanchi112
You are so easy to lure in a trap. This is the fabled strength of thanos who can't kill a herald with nine punches now confirmed by quan. Also again lulz at the logic of submission>killing. To lure in a trap ? You claimed he was dead. You're wrong. I proved you wrong. Thanos easily bested him. Thanos has grown in strength and it varies from showing to showing.

If you fight a second grader you can beat him into submission with no fear of him killing you. If it's someone your size and your age you have to worry he will kill you so you can't just toy with him like you would a second grader.

Next time don't say something so flat out wrong.

abhilegend
To lure in a trap ? You claimed he was dead. You're wrong. I proved you wrong. Thanos easily bested him. Thanos has grown in strength and it varies from showing to showing.

If you fight a second grader you can beat him into submission with no fear of him killing you. If it's someone your size and your age you have to worry he will kill you so you can't just toy with him like you would a second grader.

Next time don't say something so flat out wrong.
It was just a little trap for you and your fellow thanos fanboys who claim that surfer was dead. I don't claim anything which I haven't read. You think that I can recall where it happened and didn't read it? Again just lulz at your logic.

quanchi112
It was just a little trap for you and your fellow thanos fanboys who claim that surfer was dead. I don't claim anything which I haven't read. You think that I can recall where it happened and didn't read it? Again just lulz at your logic. I never said he killed the Surfer. He purposely held back from killing him. That's more impressive since he doesn't even have to kill the Surfer. He can just beat on him to near death without any fear of reprisal.

You also told another poster they were wrong on Superman Prime and was quickly corrected. If you read it then you didn't grasp it like here.

Prep-Man

You're a riot, Quan. laughing out loud

It always is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It always is. My points are always consistent and objective.

Sr J-Bieb
http://i47.tinypic.com/xbmkvo.gif

Estacado
Feel free to tell me why.
Nah...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah... Continue to concede to me, tiny tim.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://i47.tinypic.com/xbmkvo.gif

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.