Fatal five gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/8/85/Fatal_Five_01.jpg

PC fatal five run the gauntlet

1. Nova, Gladiator, Quasar, Beta ray bill, Black bolt.

2. Superman, Thor, Silver surfer, WBH, Hal jordan

3. V&V Despero, SBP, Sentinel, H/P Doomsday, Sodam Yat Ion

4. King Thor

5. Thanos

6. Odin.

No BFR.

How far they can go?

curryman
If they by some miracle get past the 1st one then I think they're in for a world of hurt against Superman.

Golgo13

curryman
Originally posted by Golgo13

Did I miss something about these guys? D:

Golgo13
They've given the PC LOSH problems.

curryman
They've given the PC LOSH problems.

I didn't even notice the PC comment lol.

I'm not sure if I see them getting past 3 tho.

a88378438
the PC Validus feats isnt good...

Golgo13
Originally posted by curryman
I didn't even notice the PC comment lol.

I'm not sure if I see them getting past 3 tho.

That is a stacked team.

SevenShackles
Don't see them taking odin. Giving him as much a fight as possible but loosing.

Cogito

thumb up
Originally posted by curryman
Did I miss something about these guys? D:
Yes.
Originally posted by a88378438
the PC Validus feats isnt good...
You clearly don't know anything about PC Val then

a88378438
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

Yes.

You clearly don't know anything about PC Val then
lol,show me PC Val feats,please,dont tell me he beat pc SUPErman,this not a great feats

Damborgson
King Thor should be placed at 5

xJLxKing
Is this pre-crisis or post?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson

pym-ftw

Blair Wind
Persuader creates the Fatal Five Hundred after cutting into other dimensions and recruiting alternate reality versions. Or he swings and cuts his opponents power source away from them.

He was ridiculously powered. His ax can cut anything!

Cogito
lol,show me PC Val feats,please,dont tell me he beat pc SUPErman,this not a great feats

PC Val was at least a dozen times stronger than Superboy (stated on panel), who was easily able to tow (at least) dozens of planets.

He also stalemated a Sun-Eater, which is damn uber

cdtm
I think the Five can take Odin.

Validus should be able to better the damage soak of Thanos, and draw his fire long enough for Persuader to cut him in two.

Or, Persuader simply swings his axe and cuts him off from the Odin Force, because Pre Crisis was crazy like that. wink

a88378438
Originally posted by Cogito
PC Val was at least a dozen times stronger than Superboy (stated on panel), who was easily able to tow (at least) dozens of planets.

He also stalemated a Sun-Eater, which is damn uber
And sometime PC superman Struggling to lift the car,a missile can kill PC superman,when PC superman says he was dozen time stronger than him,PC VAl all power at once just a city buster:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2358429-adventure_comics_352_22.jpg

the PC Val stalemated a sun-eater isnt a great feats,please read scan,they are stalemated in the "planet-splitting force"
i'm sure even pre-52 superman can stalemated it

a88378438
Dont forgot,PC superman alwayas have low level,sometime Karate Kid overpowered PC superman,i dont think he was PC superman power level
Just PIS or story needs

Cogito
And sometime PC superman Struggling to lift the car,a missile can kill PC superman,when PC superman says he was dozen time stronger than him,PC VAl all power at once just a city buster:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2358429-adventure_comics_352_22.jpg

the PC Val stalemated a sun-eater isnt a great feats,please read scan,they are stalemated in the "planet-splitting force"
i'm sure even pre-52 superman can stalemated it

Dont forgot,PC superman alwayas have low level,sometime Karate Kid overpowered PC superman,i dont think he was PC superman power level
Just PIS or story needs

Your lowballing is becoming borderline trolling

Tornatic
Originally posted by Damborgson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.