Colossus vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
deamon colossus
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11671314_13.jpg

vs

Savage Hulk

pre avatar colossus could have made a good match for savage hulk going by WWH statement, how this goes?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/magneto1166/World%20War%20Hulk%20X-Men%202/WWHulkX-Men2-14.jpg

guy222
hulk

Mshinu
If CytoPete could stay fucused he`d take it.. but he`ll proably spot a pretty flower and decide to take a dive instead.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Mshinu
If CytoPete could stay fucused he`d take it.. but he`ll proably spot a pretty flower and decide to take a dive instead. No flowers here, CISless

Mshinu
Originally posted by Reacting2
No flowers here, CISless

Then Hulkie Boy dies.

Damborgson
Colosonaut should beat the shit out of Savage Hulk in this form.

The Sorrow
Colossus should win but Savage does better than Red Hulk.

juggernaut74
deamon colossus
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11671314_13.jpg

vs

Savage Hulk

pre avatar colossus could have made a good match for savage hulk going by WWH statement, how this goes?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/magneto1166/World%20War%20Hulk%20X-Men%202/WWHulkX-Men2-14.jpg http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ColossusVsHulk017.jpg angel

vansonbee
Hah. Using old school Pete where he did not depend on his strength as compare to his maneuverability.

Savage was clearly stronger.

and I'll say WBH > Demon Colossus, but Demon > Savage.

DickBlazer
Full out demon mode colossus we need to see more of to realize his potential for destruction etc. Looks like one powerful motherf+#er and technically nothing can stop him.

Greysen93
Hulks destroys him

JakeTheBank
Hulk should gank him.

nwg202
Colossus lacks feats. we just know he is way above Rulk and Kuurth powered by the serpent. too early to say....

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk should gank him. He was going to end rulk in a few punches, i dont see hulk winning, especially since the dialog says he will be written as powerful as never seen before.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
He was going to end rulk in a few punches, i dont see hulk winning, especially since the dialog says he will be written as powerful as never seen before. But Rulk wasn't trying either.

Colossus-Big C
I still hope colossus keeps the power forever, phuck characterization. He needs a character change.This is perfect.

Horrificus
Colostonaut loses.

As he stops to whine about how sad his power makes him, he notices a sunset, then Hulk whistles a pretty tune and as Piotr begins to look around for a hug, Hulk clocks him into orbit.

KingD19
So....because he didn't want to potentially kill potentially 200 or so of his friends and people he considers family, and make the ones he didn't kill homeless by sinking an entire island...you think whenever he gets in a fight he'll stop for something stupid?

Get out of here with that.

JakeTheBank
I still hope colossus keeps the power forever, phuck characterization. He needs a character change.This is perfect.

lol

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19
So....because he didn't want to potentially kill potentially 200 or so of his friends and people he considers family, and make the ones he didn't kill homeless by sinking an entire island...you think whenever he gets in a fight he'll stop for something stupid?

Get out of here with that. Good point.

Horrificus

Get out of here with that. Really? Doing what he did was the ONLY way?

His friends are in battles all over the place and he thinks the "smart move" is for him to allow himself to get knocked out?!

I don't even like the character and I feel bad for him being written to do that.

There were about 20 different things he could have done that would not have endangered them.

Oh, Cain Marko, where are you when senseless destruction, mindless damage, insensitive comments and neanderthal thoughts are needed??!!

Return to your simple-minded followers, oh "Trouncer of the Uber".

Colossus-Big C
he told rulk to knock him out before his juggernaut fully takes over and starts killing and turn evil

Batman-Prime
As Demon Colossonaut he should take even WBH down but not easy and even then I could see WBH taking some wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by Horrificus
Really? Doing what he did was the ONLY way?

His friends are in battles all over the place and he thinks the "smart move" is for him to allow himself to get knocked out?!

I don't even like the character and I feel bad for him being written to do that.

There were about 20 different things he could have done that would not have endangered them.

Examples of what he could have done to stop the demon influence from taking over and forcing him to smash the support structure for all of Utopia?

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
As Demon Colossonaut he should take even WBH down but not easy and even then I could see WBH taking some wins.
What is this even based on?

juggernaut74
I wonder how the Colossus/Hulk fight will go in AvX #5. By my count this is the fifth time they will fight.

McNasty996
Hulk wins, colossus still hasn't shown anything that can give him a definitive win over Hulk. It'll be tougher but Hulk still takes it.

Reacting2
Originally posted by The Sorrow
What is this even based on? common sense. something you clearly devoid of

The Sorrow
common sense. something you clearly devoid of
It's common sense that a borderline featless character can beat the most powerful Hulk yet? It sounds more like hate/bias to me, something you are clearly full of.

Stoic
It's common sense that a borderline featless character can beat the most powerful Hulk yet? It sounds more like hate/bias to me, something you are clearly full of.

Oh snap.

namorsubby
Hulk FTW.

Batman-Prime
What is this even based on?

Implied power, Juggernauts feats and from the looks it seems that Colossus gets more Power from Cyt.

Horrificus
Examples of what he could have done to stop the demon influence from taking over and forcing him to smash the support structure for all of Utopia? He was in control enough to tear off his helmet and stand there begging Rulk to pound him.

He was powerful enough to smash Rulk with ease.

The amount of control he had, with the power he had, he could have easily knocked Rulk FAR in another direction AND kept pounding him.

He could possibly even BFR him, if he hit him hard enough.

He probably could have even just grabbed Rulk and carry him in a better direction.

Anyway, regardless of Colostonaut's showings, he should not automatically get the same power levels attributed to him that Cain had.

So far, we know that he does get top-tier strong and pointy.

That's about it.

Colossus-Big C
he also has virtually unlimited forward momentum.

Horrificus
he also has virtually unlimited forward momentum. Are you trying to say that he is a very positive person?

JakeTheBank

Piotr showed nothing to suggest that he'd be able to hang with, much less beat, WBH.

CosmicComet
He has huge spikes on his shoulders, he'd clearly beat WBH.

JakeTheBank
Man, I don't even really consider myself a fan of Pak-Era Hulk, but Christ.

-Pr-
Colossus doesn't have the feats to take down any top-range Hulk, like Jake said.

CosmicComet
He has spikes on his shoulders.

He could ram Hulk and win.

Right?

-Pr-
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He has spikes on his shoulders.

He could ram Hulk and win.

Right?

laughing out loud

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Implied power, Juggernauts feats and from the looks it seems that Colossus gets more Power from Cyt.
So something Colossus may or may not do in the future has you convinced he beats WBH? What the f**k?

WWH looked far more impressive against Rulk than the Demon Colossus did let alone WBH, someone who's feats far surpass Juggolossus' own.

vansonbee
So something Colossus may or may not do in the future has you convinced he beats WBH? What the f**k?

WWH looked far more impressive against Rulk than the Demon Colossus did let alone WBH, someone who's feats far surpass Juggolossus' own. Not just that. Two things with Rulk in this match-up vs. Pete. He could of been baiting and he wasn't at his full power (absorption).

WWH fought a full power absorbed Rulk and ease him.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by vansonbee
Not just that. Two things with Rulk in this match-up vs. Pete. He could of been baiting and he wasn't at his full power (absorption).

thumb up Exactly

Batman-Prime

WWH looked far more impressive against Rulk than the Demon Colossus did let alone WBH, someone who's feats far surpass Juggolossus' own.

It's not unusual for this Forum to give the win to a character just on implied power or his status. I have no problem doing the same for Colossonaut, he should be able to repeat every feat of Juggs. Oh and he has spikes!

DickBlazer
Originally posted by vansonbee
Not just that. Two things with Rulk in this match-up vs. Pete. He could of been baiting and he wasn't at his full power (absorption).

Haha. Highly doubt rulk was baiting him. A smile after an ass beating cause something could happen isnt baiting. Its "look, despite me having no chance against this guy, i can still find something positive to hang my hat on. So i can laugh now. Eventually my nose, teeth, and jaw will repair themselves."

-K-M-
Rulk has since been depowered, he cant use his energy absorption powers anymore pretty much since Angrir/Thing and now he apparently can only absorb just gamma energy

vansonbee
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Haha. Highly doubt rulk was baiting him. A smile after an ass beating cause something could happen isnt baiting. Its "look, despite me having no chance against this guy, i can still find something positive to hang my hat on. So i can laugh now. Eventually my nose, teeth, and jaw will repair themselves." It could also be interpreted that way.

It depends on viewers comprehension and maybe future comics supporting either one.

juggerman
Colossonaut for the win!

colossulrage
Colossonaut should win this

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Rulk has since been depowered, he cant use his energy absorption powers anymore pretty much since Angrir/Thing and now he apparently can only absorb just gamma energy

Really? I thought that it was since Omegex?

Mr.SunKing
i would say savage hulk

TheHulk
Colossus Wins By Far.

deathlife
Hulk wins.

juggerman
Colossonaut stomps Hulk

janus77
Hulk wins. WBH would shitstomp.

Damborgson
he was taking it to Red Hulk pretty good. I say Colossus takes it.

janus77
Rulk was at a far greater level of power back when he took on Savage Hulk.

after WWH destroyed Rulk, he became weaker.

WWH casually thunderclapped Rulk out. colossonaut was nothing in comparison.

Damborgson
Yeah Red Hulk has never been officially depowered that I know of. The only thing that has depowered him is Loeb not writing him anymore.

So Red Hulk should still be above savage Hulk. This demon colossus did a good job of messing his face up, I give it to him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I thought that it was since Omegex?

Yes that was when he could only asborb gamma, but during Fear Itself his absoprtion powers were downgraded and then Omegex downgraded it further.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah Red Hulk has never been officially depowered that I know of. The only thing that has depowered him is Loeb not writing him anymore.

Actually he offically has, his biggest strength (ie. energy absorption) was drastically reduced and was stated in the comics.

Naija boy
WWH takes it. WBH would wreck. Savage Hulk might lose though.

Damborgson
Originally posted by -K-M-

Actually he offically has, his biggest strength (ie. energy absorption) was drastically reduced and was stated in the comics.

ah ok. He still has it though correct? I read that he had been lied to by Banner that it was taken away but actually still had it.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Damborgson
ah ok. He still has it though correct? I read that he had been lied to by Banner that it was taken away but actually still had it.

No, all he can absorb is gamma radiation nothing else and this was his biggest strength. He also can't use this power much anymore as noted in Fear Itself (narrated by MODOK) that if he keeps using it then he cant revert to his human form anymore.

Damborgson
Tsk. Looks like its a substantial depowering then. I still side with colossus on this one though.

ty for the info.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.