The THING vs Namor in a feat competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Which one of these powerhouses have had the greater lifetime feats of any manner?

Who's the man in this competition of feats?

Gecko4lif
Namor because his feats include crip walking all over things face

abhilegend
Namor has beaten savage hulk twice, beat BRB IIRC and was beating Ares and Simon together. He is comfortably in another league compared to Ben.

Badabing
Thing, because his punch is = to the force of a car at 52 MPH, and Namor's punch is = to the force of a car at 45 MPH.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
Thing, because his punch is = to the force of a car at 52 MPH, and Namor's punch is = to the force of a car at 45 MPH.
How about my punch= your face?
g_hulk

CosmicComet

The writer confirmed that it was a misprint.

They meant 54, not 45, so yeah, Namor is still > Ben.

dur

Badabing
Originally posted by CosmicComet

dur Keep dreaming CupCake. durthing

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Which one of these powerhouses have had the greater lifetime feats of any manner?

Who's the man in this competition of feats?

Namor. Check his respect thread, he has some nice stuff there.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t360473.html

JakeTheBank
Namor has the better feats.

But He Who Clobbers can hang with Namor obviously.

nwg202
Namor.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Namor has the better feats.

But He Who Clobbers can hang with Namor obviously.

No he really cant

He can take an extended beating but thats all its gonna be. A beating.

dmills
Thing taking Doom's manhood > anything punk ass Namor has done.

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills

I respected you cause you were one of few forum members that appreciated the awesomeness of Nova, but after this comment............
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-i-sir-am-disgusted.jpg

Tony Stark
Originally posted by dmills

My thoughts exactly well said... cool

Tony Stark
Keep dreaming CupCake. durthing

yes

tkitna
The Thing had rock sex with a blind woman. That trumps anything Namor has done.

juggernaut74
I always knew Namor wasn't out of Ben's league and this fight showed that. I can't wait to see the Thing/Colossus fight, I hope it's normal powered Colossus.

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
I respected you cause you were one of few forum members that appreciated the awesomeness of Nova, but after this comment............
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-i-sir-am-disgusted.jpg

Sorry if u mad bro but...
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/mdmills/2537627_o.gif

Horrificus
Thing, because his punch is = to the force of a car at 52 MPH, and Namor's punch is = to the force of a car at 45 MPH. Nice.

That chick-stealing panty-waist deserved the humbling that he received.

namorsubby
Namor is clearly a step up from thing, according to feats and the majority of their own encounters. Their last fight wasnt too bad of a showing, seeing as thing needed a plot device and he still didn't win

Badabing
Originally posted by namorsubby
Namor is clearly a step up from thing, according to feats and the majority of their own encounters. Their last fight wasnt too bad of a showing, seeing as thing needed a plot device and he still didn't win Namor was under water with his sea creature ally and still got clobbered. So there goes your plot device excuse. Accept truth. durthing

tkitna
Yeah, seriously. How did he not win? Namor was incapacitated at the end of the fight. Under water too? Thats just embarrassing.

carver9
Imagine if the fight took place on land.

namorsubby
Lol, I'm just gonna have to assume the rest of you were joking as well.

Right before thing pinned him with those teeth(which somehow constitutes "incapacitated"wink, Namor was stunned by some unknown variable which thing had nothing to do with(either that fish or a rock). Not only that, but Namor left the water at the same time as thing. So please, someone explain to me what thing did to deserve being deemed the winner in this highly interfered with scuffle?

juggernaut74

Right before thing pinned him with those teeth(which somehow constitutes "incapacitated"wink, Namor was stunned by some unknown variable which thing had nothing to do with(either that fish or a rock). Not only that, but Namor left the water at the same time as thing. So please, someone explain to me what thing did to deserve being deemed the winner in this highly interfered with scuffle? I agree with most of that but Thing was deemed the winner.

namorsubby
Sure, but looking at the actual circumstances of this fight, Namor really has nothing to be ashamed of, in light of the fact that Thing simply took advantage of him being stunned by something other than Thing actually hurting him. Even so, I'd deem it a low showing simply because Namor didn't quickly dispatch him in his own element, when he's already proven that he can on land. Hopefully this fight is continued (as it seems it will be), and Namor is done some justice.

Tony Stark
Namor was under water with his sea creature ally and still got clobbered. So there goes your plot device excuse. Accept truth. durthing

thumb up

Tony Stark
Although I don't agree with everything in here, there are quite a few great feats shown.

Tony Stark
http://enterthestory.com/comics/ff_thing.html

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor no contest.

And the fight with the Thing recently was stupid as shit.

- Thing needs to breath.
- Namor is in a completely different class strength wise, on par with immortal Hercules and such.
- Underwater, he is significantly more maneuverable, he moves less like the Hulk and more like Superman.
- How in the hell did that large fish do more damage to Namor than it did to the Thing? I still don't understand what happened there. Not to mention he can communicate with most sea-life.

I'm a much bigger Avenger's fan but the two wins that they've got so far seem forced.

zopzop
@Rage.Of.Olympus

Maybe your points aren't valid anymore for current Namor and Thing?

When was the last time it was mentioned that Thing needs to breathe? He's been shown with some odd properties recently. For example, wasn't there a FF issue that showed Thing living for thousands of years? Apparently he doesn't age in rock form, maybe now he doesn't need to breathe in that form either?

Maybe current Thing and current Namor are much closer strength wise than they were in the past? Hell wasn't there an Avengers Initiative issue that said Thing was a Cl100 threat?

Also maybe current Thing is much more durable than current Namor?

I've given up trying to understand what went down that issue.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor no contest.

And the fight with the Thing recently was stupid as shit.

- Thing needs to breath.
- Namor is in a completely different class strength wise, on par with immortal Hercules and such.
- Underwater, he is significantly more maneuverable, he moves less like the Hulk and more like Superman.
- How in the hell did that large fish do more damage to Namor than it did to the Thing? I still don't understand what happened there. Not to mention he can communicate with most sea-life.

I'm a much bigger Avenger's fan but the two wins that they've got so far seem forced.

Pretty much. I thought it was retarded how the fight played out. The thing might as well be a statue to Namor underwater. And Namor's strength exceeds the things by a fair amount underwater. I'd give Namor the win on land also

Rage.Of.Olympus
@Rage.Of.Olympus

Maybe your points aren't valid anymore for current Namor and Thing?

When was the last time it was mentioned that Thing needs to breathe? He's been shown with some odd properties recently. For example, wasn't there a FF issue that showed Thing living for thousands of years? Apparently he doesn't age in rock form, maybe now he doesn't need to breathe in that form either?

Maybe current Thing and current Namor are much closer strength wise than they were in the past? Hell wasn't there an Avengers Initiative issue that said Thing was a Cl100 threat?

Also maybe current Thing is much more durable than current Namor?

I've given up trying to understand what went down that issue.

I've been keeping up with both characters to an extent (Namor more so than Thing) and I'm pretty sure everything I said stands in current Marvel.

As a matter of fact, Namor in particular has had some great showings in the last half decade. Clearly far beyond Thing level strength wise even on land much less in water.

Speed isn't forgotten either, he was easily swimming faster than the Quinjet could fly IIRC not too long ago, in a straight line.

Maybe Hickman doesn't think Ben ages but that doesn't mean he thinks he doesn't need to breath. Pretty sure the Fantastic Four have worn protective space gear under his pen before.

Tony Stark

Right before thing pinned him with those teeth(which somehow constitutes "incapacitated"wink, Namor was stunned by some unknown variable which thing had nothing to do with(either that fish or a rock). Not only that, but Namor left the water at the same time as thing. So please, someone explain to me what thing did to deserve being deemed the winner in this highly interfered with scuffle?

confused

How long did it take Ben to walk out of the ocean...? 5min, 10min, 20min, 60min... who's to say.

How long did it take Namor to swim from the bottom of the ocean to the top and fly away? With Namor's vaunted swimming prowess 2sec, 3sec, 5sec at the very most.

Let me try and make it easier for you to understand the "WIN" or "LOSE" thought process in this "WIN" for Ben.

GL (Kyle) is fighting Grodd and during the fight Kyle uses a constraint to pin him to the ground. And after that there are no further attacks by either party.

Who wins...?

The answer is the guy with the green ring named Kyle.

Hopefully that helps you see it a little clearer.

namorsubby
The only reason thing was able to "incapacitate" him with those teeth was because of an event which thing had nothing to do with. This fact somehow seems to hold no relevance with you.lol

Namor was in the process of smacking the crap out of thing and he somehow got stunned. Thing then used this to his advantage, and pinned him with teeth. Namor and thing still emerged from the ocean simultaneously, regardless. Thing did nothing to deserve a win.

Tony Stark
The only reason thing was able to "incapacitate" him with those teeth was because of an event which thing had nothing to do with. This fact somehow seems to hold no relevance with you.lol

Namor was in the process of smacking the crap out of thing and he somehow got stunned. Thing then used this to his advantage, and pinned him with teeth. Namor and thing still emerged from the ocean simultaneously, regardless. Thing did nothing to deserve a win.

Since you're having trouble admitting that Namor got THINGhandled underwater and lost decidedly. Maybe if you throw away your copy of the book it'll be as if nothing ever happened. Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.

cool

namorsubby
Lol. We both know the circumstances of the fight. Therefore, an outright concession from you is not needed. it's right there to see.

Namor smacks thing with a fish, but is stunned by it. Thing sees that and uses an opportunity he'd otherwise never have to pin namor. Namor and thing emerge from water at the same time.

Is this^ not what happened?

Tony Stark
Lol. We both know the circumstances of the fight. Therefore, an outright concession from you is not needed. it's right there to see.

Namor smacks thing with a fish, but is stunned by it. Thing sees that and uses an opportunity he'd otherwise never have to pin namor. Namor and thing emerge from water at the same time.

Is this^ not what happened?

If it's so cut and dry for you then how come you haven't given us an explanation for my earlier question?

"How long did it take Ben to walk out of the ocean...? 5min, 10min, 20min, 60min... who's to say.

How long did it take Namor to swim from the bottom of the ocean to the top and fly away? With Namor's vaunted swimming prowess 2sec, 3sec, 5sec at the very most."

And what was Namor doing for those potentially 30min before he flew off in fear? Was he KO'd, was he struggling to break free, was he feeding his fish, doing his nails...?

Sincerely, Baited Breath

Estacado
Tony is being drunk again.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Estacado

Nothing wrong with a lil' nip in the morning to start the day. I know that's how you roll oh self-proclaimed conquer?

namorsubby
If it's so cut and dry for you then how come you haven't given us an explanation for my earlier question?

"How long did it take Ben to walk out of the ocean...? 5min, 10min, 20min, 60min... who's to say.

How long did it take Namor to swim from the bottom of the ocean to the top and fly away? With Namor's vaunted swimming prowess 2sec, 3sec, 5sec at the very most."

And what was Namor doing for tho to se potentially 30min before he flew off in fear? Was he KO'd, was he struggling to break free, was he feeding his fish, doing his nails...?

Sincerely, Baited Breath Namor was clearly shown to be conscious. How long it took namor to swim out in comparison to how long it took thing to walk out is purely speculation and consequently irrelevant. You should focus on the fact that they both emerged simultaneously.

basilisk
Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor has beaten savage hulk twice, beat BRB IIRC and was beating Ares and Simon together. He is comfortably in another league compared to Ben.

Has he ever beaten BRB? If true, that's just wrong. I'm trying to remember where they might have fought.

I know Namor smashed Ares in Olympus, while in water. Simon has totally KO'd a wet Namor with a single punch, but recent WM < classic WM.

But yeah, this underwater fight against Thing was just... strange. I really expected Subby to win. I'm not too worried about Namor losing though. The arrogant fish man has had it coming for a while now and losing underwater to a clumsy brick like Ben was kind of what he needed to teach him humility..

Tony Stark
Namor was clearly shown to be conscious. How long it took namor to swim out in comparison to how long it took thing to walk out is purely speculation and consequently irrelevant. You should focus on the fact that they both emerged simultaneously.

Actually what matters most is that in a fight between Ben and Namor underwater MARVEL themselves gave the "WIN" to Ben.

The rest is conjecture and irrelevant...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11671312/016.jpg.html

abhilegend
Originally posted by basilisk
Has he ever beaten BRB? If true, that's just wrong. I'm trying to remember where they might have fought.

I know Namor smashed Ares in Olympus, while in water. Simon has totally KO'd a wet Namor with a single punch, but recent WM < classic WM.

But yeah, this underwater fight against Thing was just... strange. I really expected Subby to win. I'm not too worried about Namor losing though. The arrogant fish man has had it coming for a while now and losing underwater to a clumsy brick like Ben was kind of what he needed to teach him humility..
He oneshotted BRB actually IIRC.

SuperiorTech
Namor is one of those types of characters that the most consistent thing about him is how inconsistent he is I see no difference in how he is written now than back in the day.

Namor has these ridiculous highs that people can list off to you where you would consider him a peer of the likes of Hercules or Thor then there would be the scratching your head lows.

Namor is night and day when it's good it's outstanding when its back it's hard to even look at he has been that way from the jump.Also don't let people start with this back in the day shit about Namor compared to today his most embarrassing showings are back in the day.

StiltmanFTW
Namor beat Hulk underwater, but somehow he had trouble with Thing?

PIS.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor beat Hulk underwater, but somehow he had trouble with Thing?

PIS.

THING is >HULK now haven't you heard?

evil face

abhilegend

evil face
baka

StiltmanFTW

evil face

Not even in the wildest fanboy dreams.

Tony Stark
Not even in the wildest fanboy dreams.

He just stomped Namor underwater which is something that HULKs never done... So obviously THING>HULK now... Happy Dance

abhilegend
He just stomped Namor underwater which is something that HULKs never done... So obviously THING>HULK now... Happy Dance
ABC logic ftw. Namor wasn't beaten and hulk has had namor on his mercy under water on many times. Heck savage hulk overpowered a fresh namor with one hand.

Tony Stark
ABC logic ftw. Namor wasn't beaten and hulk has had namor on his mercy under water on many times. Heck savage hulk overpowered a fresh namor with one hand.

Here's a little ABC logic for you

A. Thats not what MARVEL says.
B. THING has beaten The HULK also on multiple occasions too.
C. Ben is The HJIC

StiltmanFTW
Here's a little ABC logic for you

A. Thats not what MARVEL says.
B. THING has beaten The HULK also on multiple occasions too.
C. Ben is The HJIC

Multiple occasions? I recall two at most, one being a very cheap "win".

namorsubby
Actually what matters most is that in a fight between Ben and Namor underwater MARVEL themselves gave the "WIN" to Ben.

The rest is conjecture and irrelevant...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11671312/016.jpg.html the only thing namor should be embarrassed about concerning this fight is being stunned so long because of a large fish, which he shouldve had command over. That and not one-shotting thing underwater, when he's already done so on land.

namorsubby
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Namor is one of those types of characters that the most consistent thing about him is how inconsistent he is I see no difference in how he is written now than back in the day.

Namor has these ridiculous highs that people can list off to you where you would consider him a peer of the likes of Hercules or Thor then there would be the scratching your head lows.

Namor is night and day when it's good it's outstanding when its back it's hard to even look at he has been that way from the jump.Also don't let people start with this back in the day shit about Namor compared to today his most embarrassing showings are back in the day. I completely disagree with this. namors been slugging it out with marvels elite throughout his history. He's got a very consistent list of stalemates and wins vs the cream of the crop and hardly a losing record against any. His feats are consistently impressive and he's always been a bit under-rated given the sheer amount of great feats he's been able to display throughout his entire history.

Estacado

evil face

Tony Stark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvka3SSv9Y

KingD19
Namor slugged it out with Blue Marvel, while deep deep underwater. He hung with him for a good while before they both realized they didn't need to be fighting. The same Blue Marvel who took out the entire Avenger's roster at once, including one shotting Sentry into space. He also took down Anti-Man, who also walked all up and down the Avengers. He took down King Hyperion, and he almost split the moon in half with a punch. Namor said the only people who ever hit as hard as Marvel were Hulk and Thor. Thing is good, but him winning was just wrong.

juggernaut74
Didn't Sentry tool Namor? I guess he tooled Ben also.

KingD19
Originally posted by juggernaut74

He didn't tool Namor at all. They scrapped, and Sentry eventually took Namor off guard, slammed him and left. Namor was just fine afterward.

StiltmanFTW
Same cannot be said about Thing.

Flyattractor
Fuhhh it. I am voting for THING!.

Too many riding against the everlovingthing.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fuhhh it. I am voting for THING!.

Too many riding against the everlovingthing.

That's where the smart money is.

Tony Stark
And not for nothing but, this thread is actually not about Ben's and Namor's fights past or current. It's directed towards their feats. I'd definitely be interested in seeing some ridiculous feats by both. What have you got?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19
He didn't tool Namor at all. They scrapped, and Sentry eventually took Namor off guard, slammed him and left. Namor was just fine afterward. I recall Namor clearly being outgunned. But if you look at Bens and Namors fights they all have been fairly close.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Sentry vs. Thing:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8084/mightyavengers10015016.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/191/mightyavengers10017.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2716/mightyavengers10018.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5351/mightyavengers10019.jpg

Sentry vs. Namor Round 1:
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02e.jpg

Void influenced Sentry vs. Namor Round 2:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1697/dauxmexodus01mrshepherdu.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg

There's a pretty large gap between Namor -on land- and the Thing if we use Sentry as a reference point.

namorsubby
I recall Namor clearly being outgunned. But if you look at Bens and Namors fights they all have been fairly close. http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorAnn1-50NastyNat.jpg

namorsubby
Doesn't Super-skrull give the whole F4 fits?
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorTheSub-Mariner018-16.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorTheSub-Mariner018-17.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorTheSub-Mariner018-18.jpg

namorsubby
Namor Vs Silver Surfer(at sea)
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-02.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-04.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-05.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-06.jpg

abhilegend
Namor Vs Silver Surfer(at sea)
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-02.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-04.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-05.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Defenders002-06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/FF055_25.jpg
uhuh

stick out tongue

namorsubby
is there any more to that I may not have seen? Lol

namor fights surfer at sea, again
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Sub-Mariner34-08.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Sub-Mariner34-09.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/Sub-Mariner34-10.jpg

Bazrox
Originally posted by CosmicComet

dur

Could you cite the source of where the error was mentioned?

Spider Boy94
Ben wins
The Thing (on the land) is MORE STRONGER than Namor

underwater, Namor Rules, In my honest opinion

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't Super-skrull give the whole F4 fits?
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorTheSub-Mariner018-16.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorTheSub-Mariner018-17.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorTheSub-Mariner018-18.jpg

bump

This ownage is awesome, completely forgot about Namor's radar sense.

ODG
Namor.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Spider Boy94
Ben wins
The Thing (on the land) is MORE STRONGER than Namor

underwater, Namor Rules, In my honest opinion Ben has defeated Namor in water and even proved stronger in the water.

Damborgson
There used to be a lot more life on the forums

Sin I AM
Namor is chock full of awesome

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Namor is chock full of awesome
laughing

No.

carver9
Namor has taken it to everyone. He gives top tiers fits.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Namor has taken it to everyone. He gives top tiers fits. True. But Ben has taken it to Namor also.

abhilegend
laughing

No.
Yes. Namor is AWESOME.

h1a8
Namor wins in feats. But he is still in Thing's range and can lose a few to Thing.

namorsubby
Nope.

zopzop
Nope.
Yup.

namorsubby
Not according to feats. Namors clearly superior, but i admire the sheer unrelenting spirit of some posters in spite of all logic and evidence. Bravo.

Tony Stark
Not according to feats. Namors clearly superior, but i admire the sheer unrelenting spirit of some posters in spite of all logic and evidence. Bravo.

Do tell

zopzop
I agree with you, in terms of feats, Namor wins. In a fight, we already saw how that ended despite Namor having home field advantage.
Do tell
I think Team Namor got the feat war won.

carver9
I agree with you, in terms of feats, Namor wins. In a fight, we already saw how that ended despite Namor having home field advantage.

I think Team Namor got the feat war won.

This is a ft war thread.

I agree with you about Namor losing to thing because of a plot exploding on him during mid battle. Basing things off one fight is amazing huh? Just like Surfer latest showing against Black Panther. Panther pulling that win over Surfer, simply overpowering him gives us a true definition on who is the more powerful of the two, huh? With that said, Black Panther>Surfer, Thing>Namor. Love your style of debating.

zopzop
This is a ft war thread.

I agree with you about Namor losing to thing because of a plot exploding on him during mid battle. Basing things off one fight is amazing huh? Just like Surfer latest showing against Black Panther. Panther pulling that win over Surfer, simply overpowering him gives us a true definition on who is the more powerful of the two, huh? With that said, Black Panther>Surfer, Thing>Namor. Love your style of debating.
The Black Panther incident was explained in the comic AND by the writer. Surfer could have gotten out easily but he was playing along to get information from Panther.

Now let's see the Namor/Thing fight in context.....oh that's right, Namor got humiliated.

Estacado
Thing beat Namor that tops any feat Namor has....uhuh

carver9
The Black Panther incident was explained in the comic AND by the writer. Surfer could have gotten out easily but he was playing along to get information from Panther.

Now let's see the Namor/Thing fight in context.....oh that's right, Namor got humiliated.

Surfer got Flash koed from a meteor that was about to destroy half of a city. Anyone with Planetary strength rocks him.Thing has also knocked him out. Hell, Thing has defeated him twice. Thing>Namor=Surfer.

zopzop
Surfer got Flash koed from a meteor that was about to destroy half of a city. Anyone with Planetary strength rocks him.Thing has also knocked him out. Hell, Thing has defeated him twice. Thing>Namor=Surfer.
Wow! Go THing! So his humiliation of Namor wasn't a fluke. Good to know! Thanks Carver! thumb up

carver9
Wow! Go THing! So his humiliation of Namor wasn't a fluke. Good to know! Thanks Carver! thumb up

You forgot Surfer. He koed Surfer twice. Ironman had koed him as well and Vision has stalemated him. Hulk overpowered him with one arm and Carnage has taken control of him as well. Armageddon has stromped him as well (the same Armageddon WWH toyed with). Surfer for the low Herald. thumb up

zopzop
You forgot Surfer. He koed Surfer twice. Ironman had koed him as well and Vision has stalemated him. Hulk overpowered him with one arm and Carnage has taken control of him as well. Armageddon has stromped him as well (the same Armageddon WWH toyed with). Surfer for the low Herald. thumb up
Sweet, but you already proved your point : Thing > Surfer > Namor.
/Thread

Now you are just going off on tangents.

Tony Stark

They were no more flukes than Ben's wins over HULK evil face

namorsubby
Things "win" over namor was the weakest. A giant fish did all the work. Namor one shotted pineapple thing, and is easily superior by way of Feats And physical stats. This is really not even a contest.

Bentley
Things "win" over namor was the weakest. A giant fish did all the work. Namor one shotted pineapple thing, and is easily superior by way of Feats And physical stats. This is really not even a contest.

Yeah, let's pick that feat from years ago and ignore all those other more recent instances in which Ben has punked Namor thumb up

As per this thread, Namor has the better feats but has proven to be the inferior fighter.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, let's pick that feat from years ago and ignore all those other more recent instances in which Ben has punked Namor thumb up

As per this thread, Namor has the better feats but has proven to be the inferior fighter.
Punked?

Pwns the Thing underwater. FF #103
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour103b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour103c.jpg

Different universe, same outcome. Heroes Reborn was no better for Ben. FF v2 #2
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv202a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv202b.jpg

And just to make sure we are all on the same page here... Namor one-shots Ben. FF v2 #3
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv203a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv203b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv203e.jpg

Fights the FF minus Reed and then Lyra the Skrull, getting the better of all of them. Namor #50
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50g.jpg

For the record Heroes Reborn characters were 616 characters, albeit with new memories as explained here.

http://i.imgur.com/ugIqp3O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LXDjdeB.jpg

Heck he has oneshotted Pineapple Thing.

http://i.imgur.com/RM5YiYh.jpg

That's called punking. Namor is superior to Thing in every way and one fight doesn't changes anything.

Branlor Swift

As per this thread, Namor has the better feats but has proven to be the inferior fighter. What that was

StiltmanFTW
Bentley's Imagination. Volume 2, issue 34.

DarkSaint85

I read an interview with the writer where he admitted it was all a dream, due to his love of Kang. Pity they aren't admissible.

zopzop

+100000000000000 thumb up

carver9
Punked?

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour103b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour103c.jpg

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv202a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv202b.jpg

And just to make sure we are all on the same page here... Namor one-shots Ben. FF v2 #3
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv203a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv203b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFourv203e.jpg

Fights the FF minus Reed and then Lyra the Skrull, getting the better of all of them. Namor #50
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner50g.jpg

For the record Heroes Reborn characters were 616 characters, albeit with new memories as explained here.

That's called punking. Namor is superior to Thing in every way and one fight doesn't changes anything.

Great scans ABHI. Zop Zop just got owned and I'm pretty sure he will ignore the many times Namor has mud stomped Thing.

zopzop
Great scans ABHI. Zop Zop just got owned and I'm pretty sure he will ignore the many times Namor has mud stomped Thing.
Oh please Carver.

In FF v2 #2, all he did was BFR thing from the ocean.

In FF v2 #3, you can clearly see Thing being distracted by the humans when Namor recharges from the hydrant and sucker punches him.

In Namor #50, nothing worth mentioning happened. They tussled and that's it.

Namor one shotting Pineapple Thing is PIS. Seeing as how he couldn't even one shot regular Thing.

carver9
Oh please Carver.

In FF v2 #2, all he did was BFR thing from the ocean.

In FF v2 #3, you can clearly see Thing being distracted by the humans when Namor recharges from the hydrant and sucker punches him.

In Namor #50, nothing worth mentioning happened. They tussled and that's it.

Namor one shotting Pineapple Thing is PIS. Seeing as how he couldn't even one shot regular Thing.

We clearly see Namor advantages in all of these fights.

Lol at you calling anything PIS. We don't pick and choose Zop Zop...you don't decide what is PIS and what isn't.

abhilegend
Ok, I'm going to ****ing nuke this thread with scans.

Namor is described as one of the most powerful beings on Earth, and his might is compared to that of an atom bomb. TTA #78
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/TalesToAstonish078a.jpg

The force of Namor's battle with The Behemoth sets off seismographs in every laboratory on the planet, as it causes a more violent undersea disurbance than any ever recorded. TTA #80
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/TalesToAstonish080a.jpg

Lifts a large section of an under-sea mountain that is dropped on his head. S-M #23
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/Sub-Mariner23z.jpg

Lifting and carrying a partly water-logged submarine. Invaders #37
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/Invaders37a.jpg

Whilst pretty dehydrated (he had been out of the water for nearly 24 hours iirc), Namor uproots a HUGE tree. He claims it's roots must have spread to the core of the planet. Namor #22
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner22a.jpg

Dr Doom describes Namor as "the world's most powerful mutant." Namor #31
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner31a.jpg

Namor physically stops Dr Doom's *HUGE* ship (described as a "floating city"wink, rips the propellor off and then neary cap-sizes the boat with one punch. The narration also suggests that Namor has never fully tested the limits of his strength. Namor #32
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner32a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner32b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner32c.jpg

Namor is miniaturised and trapped in a glass bottle via magical spell. Inside said bottle are thousands of tons of water and Doom's "floating city" ship (seen above). To escape, Namor strikes the ground hard enough to cause the bottle to shake and fall from it's holding, shattering. Long story short, he hit hard enough to shift several thousand tons. Namor #33
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/Namor033l.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/Namor033m.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/Namor033n.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/Namor033o.jpg

Throws a piece of debris hard enough to cut a giant monster clean in half. The monster's teeth were 6 metres long, so we are talking pretty close to Godzilla proportions here. Namor #34
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner34a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner34b.jpg

Apparently lifted Hydro-Base off of the sea floor and re-floated it. Namor #46
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/NamorTheSub-Mariner46a.jpg

Only Thor and Wonder Man have done that BTW. Quasar tried and failed to do so with all the power he could muster.

Whilst trying to escape from an amped Magneto's power, Namor strikes the ground hard enough to shake an island. X-Men #6
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/X-Men06b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/X-Men06c.jpg

Dr Strange claims that no single power can match that of Namor under the sea. Fantastic Four #27
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/FantasticFour027a.jpg

Not that there should be any doubt, but here Reed Richards states Thing is weaker than a wet Namor. Fantastic Four #103
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/FantasticFour103a.jpg

Accoring to the narration here, Namor had never really unleashed on Thing with his full might before. Fantastic Four #147
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/FantasticFour147a.jpg

Again, there shouldn't be much doubt about it but it's always nice to hear it from an official source... Stark admits Namor is stronger than Iron Man. Iron Man #120
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/IronManv1120c.jpg

Namor destroys a large part of an under-sea mountain. Note that it is extremely likely he is weakened here; on the next page he tried to swim away but passed out due to the effects of the pollution in the water. Iron Man #121
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/IronManv1121a.jpg

Apparently wrestles Mjolnir out of Thor's grasp. Avengers #4
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/Avengers004a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/Avengers004b.jpg

Captain America calls Namor one of the strongest beings on the planet. Namor also no-sells Cap's best attacks. Avengers #117
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/Avengers117a.jpg

Breaks the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak, a feat Dr Strange describes as impossible. Hulk has tried and failed before.... MT-U v2 #8
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/MarvelTeamUpv208a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/MarvelTeamUpv208b.jpg

Destroys a building with one punch. Defenders v3 #4
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/Defendersv304a.jpg

Okay, huge feat here. Catches, lifts and carries Mariana, a huuuuge monster. Dark Reign The List: X-Men #1
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/DarkReignTheLista.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/DarkReignTheListb.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/DarkReignTheListc.jpg

Colossus can suck it.

To put the above in perspective, here are some scans to give you an idea of Mariana's size and sheer power.
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Mariana1.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Mariana.jpg

Apparently lifts/supports the mutant island Utopia, formerly Magneto's Asteroid M. (Second picture gives an idea of size). Credit for these scans to Maestro on the Alvaros boards. X-Men vs Agents Of Atlas #2
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/xmenvsatlas02a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Strength/xmenvsatlas02b.jpg

zopzop
We clearly see Namor advantages in all of these fights.
What advantage? Flying Thing out of the water? Punching him while he's distracted by people? Tussling with him for a few pages?

It's PIS because he's NEVER one shotted NORMAL Thing (sans a cheap shot), so how is he one shotting an AMPED Thing?

@Abhi
We already agree that Namor wins a feat war.

abhilegend
The Abomination

Namor seems to have him pretty decisively beaten by the end. They look pretty comparable in strength throughout, although towards the end Namor was choking Emil like a ***** and he looked pretty scared of the Avenging Son. Note that this fight starts literally seconds after Namor has just finished fighting the Avengers, including Hercules. Namor #59
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59h.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59i.jpg

Super Skrull

Here the Skrull is disguised as Iron Fist. Namor has been in the raging heat of the Savage Land for over 24 hours so is dehydrated. Namor gets the better of it physically until Kl'rt uses his Invisible Woman power-set. Namor #16
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16d.jpg

Round 2, with the Skrull exposed now. Namor again looks superior physically IMO. Namor #18
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18d.jpg

Apocalypse

Not much of a fight in all fairness, but a nice showing as Apoc clearly wanted no part of a submerged Namor. Namor Annual #3
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3d.jpg

Ares, God of War

This is in his villainous days naturally. The fight is pretty even on land, as Namor is quite dehydrated. When the fight moves to the water, Namor utterly wrecks Ares. Avengers #284
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284d.jpg

Sebastian Shaw

Namor more or less over-loads Shaw with two punches. Uncanny X-Men Annual #2
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/UncannyAnnual2a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/UncannyAnnual2b.jpg

Venom (Gargan)

Venom gets the drop on Namor and hits him with some special SHIELD tech designed to weaken him. Namor responds by beating the **** out of Venom and ripping his tongue out. Gargan has stalemated Colossus, and the Venom symbiote has taken shots from Hulk and Juggernaut, but he gets mauled here. Revolution #3-4
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03h.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03i.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03j.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04d.jpg

Master Kahn

This dude was an extremely powerful sorceror. He was able to easily wipe Namor's mind completely. Shrunk Namor, Doom, a massive ship and millions of tons of sea water down until they were small enough to fit in a bottle. Claimed to have the power to kill Dr Doom like nothing. Namor destroys him easily here. Namor #33
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner33a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner33b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner33c.jpg

Awesome Andy

Namor completely wrecks the android. Avengers #289
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers289a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers289b.jpg

Sandman

One-shots Sandman and then pwns the Trapster for good measure. ASM #214
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/AmazingSpidey214a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/AmazingSpidey214b.jpg

The Griffin

An opponent Namor claims is nearly as strong as the Hulk. Once the fight moves into the water it is over quickly. Namor #2-3
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner03a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner03b.jpg

Attuma

Attuma has given Namor varying degrees of trouble down the years, but this is what happens when Namor is really serious. Defenders #8
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders008a.jpg

abhilegend
Fight Two. Hulk is under the control of the Puppet Master. Namor KO's him eventually via whirlpool. TTA #100
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100h.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100i.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100j.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100k.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100l.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100m.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100n.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/TalesToAstonish100o.jpg

Round 3. For this fight Hulk has been given a drug that allows him to function underwater like an Atlantean. Namor wins by decisive KO. IH #118
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118h.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118i.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118j.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118k.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Hulk118l.jpg

Round 4. This time it's on land. This one doesn't go to a conclusion, but the two look pretty even. Defenders #52
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders052h.jpg

Namor makes up for it here though, as he utterly and completely wrecks Iron Man. Illuminati One-Shot
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IlluminatiOne-Shota.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IlluminatiOne-Shotb.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IlluminatiOne-Shotc.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IlluminatiOne-Shotd.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IlluminatiOne-Shote.jpg

For this fight, Namor is in possession of the Cosmic Cube so he can control the battle-field. However, he is explicitly not amping his physical stats until the end when he wishes to find out who is stronger when both are at full strength. This issue suggests that Namor is stronger underwater, Herc is stronger on land, and when both are at full capacity they are dead even. Avengers #40
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/avengers040c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/avengers040d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/avengers040e.jpg

Another stalemate with neither displaying a strength edge. Avengers #262
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers262a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers262b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers262c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers262d.jpg

Namor takes some big shots from the assembled Avengers before he moves on to a one-on-one with Hercules. The two combatant's dialogue seems to suggest that Namor is the stronger of the two underwater. He then goes on to punk Crystal. Namor #58
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner58g.jpg

Their most recent fight. Not much to go on, Hercules seems to have a bit of an edge on land but Namor seems confident he will be the stronger of the two when in the water. Incredible Hercules #122
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IncredibleHercules122a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IncredibleHercules122b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IncredibleHercules122c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/IncredibleHercules122d.jpg

Anybody who has been said to be an equal of Immortal Hercules is ****ing stronger than Thing. Its not even questionable.

abhilegend
Namor has to fight a blood-lusted Thor here and manages a stalemate before the fight is interrupted. Namor seems dominant when the fight briefly goes underwater. Atlantis Rising #1
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AtlantisRising01a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AtlantisRising01b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AtlantisRising01c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AtlantisRising01d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AtlantisRising01e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AtlantisRising01f.jpg

We've seen a bloodlusted Thor KILL Thing with one hammer shot. Here he suckers Namor and Namor still gains upper hand underwater.

Black Bolt

Namor fights Black Bolt to a stand-still on land. FF #402
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour402a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour402b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour402c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour402d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/FantasticFour402e.jpg

The Sentry

This is the only true one-on-one fight they have had, though they mixed it up a bit in Avengers/Invaders (check "The Avengers" section below). The Avenging Son doesn't make much offensive head-way but Sentry is in a pretty nutty mood and the writer seemed to really respect him so Namor taking this brutal pounding and being more or less completely unharmed is a good showing. X-Men Exodus
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/X-MenExodusa.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/X-MenExodusb.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/X-MenExodusc.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/X-MenExodusd.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/X-MenExoduse.jpg

The Avengers

Here are Namor's contributions to the group fight in Avengers/Invaders. He exchanges blows pretty evenly with Sentry (who mysteriously disappears half way through the fight) and then man-handles Wonder Man and Ares completely. Avengers/Invaders #2
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders02e.jpg

The Thunderbolts

Another group fight here. Namor's contributions include punching out Radioactive Man and utterly destroying Penance. Avengers/Invaders #1
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders01a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders01b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders01c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders01d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/AvengersInvaders01e.jpg

laughing out loud

He manhandled Simon and Ares like they were his bitches. Thing wishes he was as strong as Namor.

DarkSaint85
Thing wins. Decisively.

JuggernautMania
Namor Stomps.

Bentley
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What that was

I'll get the scans, hopefully it won't take me forever.

Great book ahah

carver9
The Abomination

Namor seems to have him pretty decisively beaten by the end. They look pretty comparable in strength throughout, although towards the end Namor was choking Emil like a ***** and he looked pretty scared of the Avenging Son. Note that this fight starts literally seconds after Namor has just finished fighting the Avengers, including Hercules. Namor #59
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59h.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner59i.jpg

Super Skrull

Here the Skrull is disguised as Iron Fist. Namor has been in the raging heat of the Savage Land for over 24 hours so is dehydrated. Namor gets the better of it physically until Kl'rt uses his Invisible Woman power-set. Namor #16
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner16d.jpg

Round 2, with the Skrull exposed now. Namor again looks superior physically IMO. Namor #18
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner18d.jpg

Apocalypse

Not much of a fight in all fairness, but a nice showing as Apoc clearly wanted no part of a submerged Namor. Namor Annual #3
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorAnnual3d.jpg

Ares, God of War

This is in his villainous days naturally. The fight is pretty even on land, as Namor is quite dehydrated. When the fight moves to the water, Namor utterly wrecks Ares. Avengers #284
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers284d.jpg

Sebastian Shaw

Namor more or less over-loads Shaw with two punches. Uncanny X-Men Annual #2
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/UncannyAnnual2a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/UncannyAnnual2b.jpg

Venom (Gargan)

Venom gets the drop on Namor and hits him with some special SHIELD tech designed to weaken him. Namor responds by beating the **** out of Venom and ripping his tongue out. Gargan has stalemated Colossus, and the Venom symbiote has taken shots from Hulk and Juggernaut, but he gets mauled here. Revolution #3-4
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03h.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03i.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution03j.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/Revolution04d.jpg

Master Kahn

This dude was an extremely powerful sorceror. He was able to easily wipe Namor's mind completely. Shrunk Namor, Doom, a massive ship and millions of tons of sea water down until they were small enough to fit in a bottle. Claimed to have the power to kill Dr Doom like nothing. Namor destroys him easily here. Namor #33
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner33a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner33b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner33c.jpg

Awesome Andy

Namor completely wrecks the android. Avengers #289
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers289a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Avengers289b.jpg

Sandman

One-shots Sandman and then pwns the Trapster for good measure. ASM #214
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/AmazingSpidey214a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Strength/AmazingSpidey214b.jpg

The Griffin

An opponent Namor claims is nearly as strong as the Hulk. Once the fight moves into the water it is over quickly. Namor #2-3
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02b.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02c.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02d.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02e.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02f.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner02g.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner03a.jpg
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Namor%20titles/Battles/NamorTheSub-Mariner03b.jpg

Attuma

Attuma has given Namor varying degrees of trouble down the years, but this is what happens when Namor is really serious. Defenders #8
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/clokeagne_supernova/Namor%20Respect/Guest%20apps/Battles/Defenders008a.jpg

thumb up

Branlor Swift
I'll get the scans, hopefully it won't take me forever. Yes, hopefully it won't take you even more forever.

cdtm
Namor wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yes, hopefully it won't take you even more forever.

Ok, fine, maybe sometime in the near future I might care enough to look for scans. Better now?

DarkSaint85
What is time to one such as Kang?

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What is time to one such as Kang?

This guy gets it thumb up

JuggernautMania
i want chocolate.

juggernaut74
Did anybody post the scan of Namor being overpowerd by Ben in the water yet?

Tony Stark
Punked?

You and I definitely have a different definition of what "one-shotting" is. To me it's NOT being just knocked down but, being knocked out.

abhilegend
You and I definitely have a different definition of what "one-shotting" is. To me it's NOT being just knocked down but, being knocked out.
And Thing was knocked out.

no expression

Branlor Swift
Did anybody post the scan of Namor being overpowerd by Ben in the water yet? The entire argument stems from that.

You and I definitely have a different definition of what "one-shotting" is. To me it's NOT being just knocked down but, being knocked out. "Looks like it's just you and me, Subby Penis"

Tony Stark
And Thing was knocked out.

no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.