Dormammu vs Trigon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Dormammu

vs.

Trigon

carver9
Good fight. I'm giving this to Dormammu.

the Darkone
I was thinking dormammu, more feats under his belt than trigon!

CortSether
Trigon

Horrificus
Originally posted by CortSether
Trigon Can you tell us about Trigon?

I don't remember much.

tsscls
PC Trigon shitstomps. He merely entered the Earth-1 dimension and reality warped the entire earth and all the PC heroes on it, with the implication that he was on his way to doing it to the entire universe. He was a beast.
Edit to add: And he had little baby moose antlers on his head, which I always found disturbing.

Sixth_Winged
Well if it's battle of implied power then,

Dormammu battled the actual embodiment of the universe...and looked good doing so. He wins more.

On a side note, what's even more disturbing is the fact that Trigon often looked like he's wearing white stockings.

Horrificus
Originally posted by tsscls
PC Trigon shitstomps. He merely entered the Earth-1 dimension and reality warped the entire earth and all the PC heroes on it, with the implication that he was on his way to doing it to the entire universe. He was a beast.
Edit to add: And he had little baby moose antlers on his head, which I always found disturbing. Hey! It's not the SIZE of the moose antlers that counts.
It's how you use 'em. big grin

Prep-Man
If Trigon is at full power, he can win. He was able to suck universes dry. That's how powerful he can be.

CortSether
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He was able to suck universes dry

He'd be a favorite in the bath houses of San Francisco.

Prep-Man
sick

Horrificus
He'd be a favorite in the bath houses of San Francisco. Cosmic eewwww.... confused

Damborgson
He'd be a favorite in the bath houses of San Francisco.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fuInVqxt2uA/TYH7bvluz5I/AAAAAAAAL-M/Bt0Qx-X37d0/Baby_laugh.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.