Teen Titans (pre-Reboot) vs. Young Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Teen Titans:

- Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
- Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
- Ravager
- Robin (Damian Wayne)
- Superboy
- Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
- Zatara

vs.

Young Avengers:

- Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
- Hulkling
- Iron Lad
- Patriot
- Speed
- Vision (Jonas)
- Wiccan.

Rules/Notes:

- Everyone is in character

- The fight takes place at the Grand Canyon.

Who wins and why?

Shadow0101
I think between Kid Flash and Superboy the Titans can take this

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by Shadow0101
I think between Kid Flash and Superboy the Titans can take this

Truth be told I'm not too familiar with Jonas' feats, but if he's anything like the original Vision shouldn't he be able to beat Conner?

Q99
Blue Beetle can take Vision- unphasing stuff is one of his tricks.

You've got more powerhouses on Titans- WG, SB, and BB vs just IL and Vision (Hulking, while pretty strong, has never shown strength on the level of the above powerhouses). You've got Kid Flash who's better at high-speed combat than Speed. And you've got the more versatile mage.

Ravager could take on Patriot and Hawkeye at the same time and win for the low-end.

Oh, and where's Stature? IMO she wouldn't tip it, but she'd still help.

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by Q99
You've got more powerhouses on Titans- WG, SB, and BB vs just IL and Vision (Hulking, while pretty strong, has never shown strength on the level of the above powerhouses). You've got Kid Flash who's better at high-speed combat than Speed. And you've got the more versatile mage.

Hulking is pretty tough. He and Wiccan were able to beat the Wrecking Crew, who have given Thor trouble in the past. Wiccan also took on Dr. Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.