WBH, Thanos & Warrior Madness Thor vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these three defeat the Fire Demon? No bfr

guy222
yes

evening golem

golem370
Hey guy

guy222
hows ur evening

Endless Mike
Surtur wins

golem370
Not to good.

quanchi112
Surtur wins.

Damborgson
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur wins.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnr2ydHv7P1qdezf9o1_500.gif

You are aware Thanos is on the team you are voting against correct?

carver9
Hulk team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnr2ydHv7P1qdezf9o1_500.gif

You are aware Thanos is on the team you are voting against correct? Good catch. I briefly viewed the thread and did not see Thanos. Thanos solos. Good call.

Damborgson
Good catch. I briefly viewed the thread and did not see Thanos. Thanos solos. Good call.

Thats what I like to hear. thumb up

Batman-Prime
Surtur wins.

thumb up Finally Quan, you became the Traitor Thanosi. Now Thanos turns his back on you, Traitor!

Mshinu
The team will burn in the fires of Musspellheim!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up Finally Quan, you became the Traitor Thanosi. Now Thanos turns his back on you, Traitor! I already said I didn't see him in the team. Thanos solos. Thanos is Far two powerful for anyone on skyfather level.

Batman-Prime
I already said I didn't see him in the team. Thanos solos. Thanos is Far two powerful for anyone on skyfather level.

Your first words were what your heart wanted to say, you did it, to late, no excuses, Thanos already left you. You disappointed him with your betrayal. Thanos does not forgive, Thanos does not forget, little Thanosi, your Master is disappointed, you are not worthy to represent him anymore. Such a fault... unbelieveable, Thanos would never do such a mistake. Thanos would see and act, not act without thinking, you are not worthy Quan, not worthy. I pity you...

quanchi112
Your first words were what your heart wanted to say, you did it, to late, no excuses, Thanos already left you. You disappointed him with your betrayal. Thanos does not forgive, Thanos does not forget, little Thanosi, your Master is disappointed, you are not worthy to represent him anymore. Such a fault... unbelieveable, Thanos would never do such a mistake. Thanos would see and act, not act without thinking, you are not worthy Quan, not worthy. I pity you... I explained myself. I believe Thanos beats any skyfather. Surtur has always been less than Odin. Thanos is too powerful and too smart to lose to Surtur.

Your attempts at riling me up are truly a hoot. Thanos wins. Batman prime smells. Quan smiles.

basilisk
Thor and Hulk die a long agonizing death, Thanos burns, dies, resurrects, burns, dies etc until the coming of Ragnarok, when Surtur has better things to do than watch Thanos die repeatedly.

Batman-Prime
I explained myself. I believe Thanos beats any skyfather. Surtur has always been less than Odin. Thanos is too powerful and too smart to lose to Surtur.

Your attempts at riling me up are truly a hoot. Thanos wins. Batman prime smells. Quan smiles.

YOu made a mistake. Thanos doesn't. You childisch excuses are laughable. You are not worthy, you are pathetic, you lost Thanos favour. I will profile this Thread, as a reminder for the fail of a Thanosi. smile

iceman24567
Surtur roasts thhem

quanchi112
YOu made a mistake. Thanos doesn't. You childisch excuses are laughable. You are not worthy, you are pathetic, you lost Thanos favour. I will profile this Thread, as a reminder for the fail of a Thanosi. smile Thanos made clones he isn't without flaw. He is the best though as am I. Thanos solos. I win. You lose, batboy.

Batman-Prime
Thanos... he isn't without flaw.

Wow... just wow. There is no hope for you, Fail-Thanosi.

Mshinu
Thanos isn't without flaw.

Must be a blizzard in Mephisto`s realm right now....

carver9
Surtur wins.

I change my vote. Thanks Quan.

Bouboumaster
Team

quanchi112
Wow... just wow. There is no hope for you, Fail-Thanosi. Well, I am objective. Thanos isn't without flaws but he simply is the best in the game with the power to back it up. There's a difference.Originally posted by Mshinu
Must be a blizzard in Mephisto`s realm right now.... I've never said Thanos was without error before. Anyone who would say so doesn't read comics. My opinion is always based on continuity.

Originally posted by carver9
I change my vote. Thanks Quan. So did I. I didn't see Thanos in the thread. I guess you missed it too. Thanos wins. We can change the world.

Cogito
I agree with Quan. Surtur stomps thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
I agree with Quan. Surtur stomps thumb up Thanos wins. Easily.

Hyperion Prime
Surtur wins easily. This is some spite. Surtur fries them up like some chicken wings.

abhilegend
Surtur wins.
I agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
I agree. I do agree Surtur would beat both Hulk and Thor. Now once I was made aware death empowered Thanos was in the thread the outcome changed.

golem370
Thanos alone stood up to Odin and was even given props on how are hard Odin had to work to try and out down Thanos now had WBH and Warrior Madness Thor who was standing toe to toe with Thanos I think they would have it in the bag. Did WBH destroy Umar's dimension who should be close to Surtur in power?

Sr J-Bieb
Surtur wins.

Quan's finally became a traitor to Thanos.

Now we need a new face of Thanos... Kurupt Thanos will be a suitable replacement.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Quan's finally became a traitor to Thanos.

Now we need a new face of Thanos... Kurupt Thanos will be a suitable replacement. The fault lies within the thread starter. Why on earth wouldn't Thanos be the first name on the team ?

Sr J-Bieb
The fault lies within the thread starter. Why on earth wouldn't Thanos be the first name on the team ? Because he expected Thanos haters like you to pick him out of anything

You guys just come into threads to shit on him when you sense his name

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Because he expected Thanos haters like you to pick him out of anything

You guys just come into threads to shit on him when you sense his name Your words cut me like a sharp rambo knife.

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

!?????????????????????!!!!!!???????????

Wtf!???????????????

Quanchi...are you ok!??

I am not at all used to this...this isnt normal...I need you back to the way you used to be; how in the hell do you conclude that Thanos loses!??

This insanity has got to stop Quanchi; you never admit when Thanos loses...

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

This is deflating...

I have no purpose; no enemy anymore...

I actually can go back to liking Thanos now that I have no reason to bash his brains in...

My body is in a state of shock; the end of the world must be upon us...

abhilegend
I do agree Surtur would beat both Hulk and Thor. Now once I was made aware death empowered Thanos was in the thread the outcome changed.

Surtur wins.

You failed thanos quan. There is no going back.

Estacado
Surtur wins.

TheLordofMurder
When the final day of this planets wretched existance has passed, the alien lifeforms that come to loot the resources of this dead world will find this thread forever bookmarked on my harddrive...

For this thread marks the beginning of the end for our world and all life existing upon it; this is the day that Quanchi admitted that Thanos loses...

TheLordofMurder
Your first words were what your heart wanted to say, you did it, to late, no excuses, Thanos already left you. You disappointed him with your betrayal. Thanos does not forgive, Thanos does not forget, little Thanosi, your Master is disappointed, you are not worthy to represent him anymore. Such a fault... unbelieveable, Thanos would never do such a mistake. Thanos would see and act, not act without thinking, you are not worthy Quan, not worthy. I pity you...

thumb up

Diesldude
Surtur wins.

Team wins, want a battle one ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
!?????????????????????!!!!!!???????????

Wtf!???????????????

Quanchi...are you ok!??

I am not at all used to this...this isnt normal...I need you back to the way you used to be; how in the hell do you conclude that Thanos loses!??

This insanity has got to stop Quanchi; you never admit when Thanos loses... I am always objective but upon learning Thanos was in the thread I realized Thanos solos.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This is deflating...

I have no purpose; no enemy anymore...

I actually can go back to liking Thanos now that I have no reason to bash his brains in...

My body is in a state of shock; the end of the world must be upon us... You need to get out more. Thanos, 10/10.Originally posted by abhilegend
You failed thanos quan. There is no going back. Thanos wins. Originally posted by Estacado
You really all are excited aren't you ?Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
When the final day of this planets wretched existance has passed, the alien lifeforms that come to loot the resources of this dead world will find this thread forever bookmarked on my harddrive...

For this thread marks the beginning of the end for our world and all life existing upon it; this is the day that Quanchi admitted that Thanos loses... Thanos doesn't lose here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Team wins, want a battle one ? I think Thanos b eats Surtur by himself. I think Surtur beats the other two team members.

Batman-Prime

For this thread marks the beginning of the end for our world and all life existing upon it; this is the day that Quanchi admitted that Thanos loses...

thumb up We should honor this thread "where Quanchi failed and betrayed Thanos" and keep it always on page one, forever and ever.

quanchi112
thumb up We should honor this thread "where Quanchi failed and betrayed Thanos" and keep it always on page one, forever and ever. I'm really deep inside your cranium. This is a testament to my greatness.

TheLordofMurder
I am always objective but upon learning Thanos was in the thread I realized Thanos solos. You need to get out more. Thanos, 10/10. Thanos wins. You really all are excited aren't you ? Thanos doesn't lose here.

I cant believe what you have stated here Quan; since you have stated that you are Thanos, you have admitted that you lose...that you are a failure.

You have betrayed yourself...your deity...your master...the core essense of your being.

You are no longer Thanos...you turned your back to him and admitted the horrible truth; Thanos is nothing but a Trans Tier and is a sub-Skyfather level being...

Welcome to the ranks of the Thanos haters Quanchi...we have been waiting for you!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
thumb up We should honor this thread "where Quanchi failed and betrayed Thanos" and keep it always on page one, forever and ever.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

This quote might become my new sig...

Btw, I do agree with you here Quanchi...

thumb up

carver9
Well, everyone agree with the below statement. Since this is a stomp in Surtur favor, this can be closed now. Let's see what Quan has to say about this...

Surtur wins.

With that said, this is officially a spite thread. Good job Quan.

TheLordofMurder
The fault lies within the thread starter. Why on earth wouldn't Thanos be the first name on the team ?

Dont blame your failings on the thread starter; the title clearly has Thanos's name in it and you responded with what was in your heart...in your soul.

Deep down inside, you know that even with help, that Thanos cannot defeat Surtur; you stating that Surtur wins is a manifestation of this belief...a Freudian slip.

Thanos is very disappointed with you Quanchi; you are no longer worthy of a picture of Thanos in your signature!

Happy Dance

Batman-Prime
I'm really deep inside your cranium. This is a testament to my greatness.

Who are you? You are not Thanos, maybe a traitor Fail-Thanosi but surely not Thanos. Anyway, tell me more about how many flaws Thanos has and that Surtur wins against this team smile.

quanchi112
I cant believe what you have stated here Quan; since you have stated that you are Thanos, you have admitted that you lose...that you are a failure.

You have betrayed yourself...your deity...your master...the core essense of your being.

You are no longer Thanos...you turned your back to him and admitted the horrible truth; Thanos is nothing but a Trans Tier and is a sub-Skyfather level being...

Welcome to the ranks of the Thanos haters Quanchi...we have been waiting for you!

Happy Dance I win. Thanos wins. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This quote might become my new sig...

Btw, I do agree with you here Quanchi...

thumb up Surtur wins over the other two but fails against Thanos. That post was incomplete.Originally posted by carver9
Well, everyone agree with the below statement. Since this is a stomp in Surtur favor, this can be closed now. Let's see what Quan has to say about this...

With that said, this is officially a spite thread. Good job Quan. Surtur woul dbeat the rest of the team until Thanos came bringing the heat. Thanos would rip him a new arsehole.

quanchi112
Who are you? You are not Thanos, maybe a traitor Fail-Thanosi but surely not Thanos. Anyway, tell me more about how many flaws Thanos has and that Surtur wins against this team smile. Thanos wins but he's never not made a mistake. Surtur does beat up the rest of the team save mighty Thanos.

Batman-Prime
Thanos wins but he's never not made a mistake. Surtur does beat up the rest of the team save mighty Thanos.

Oh little Thanosi, you can't save your ass anymore. Cry me a river.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2103/2241555476_3a9219ec8d_o.jpg

As you said, Surtur winbig grin

guy222
still team

did anyone see the scan i posted with surtur and a certain forging

hmm

quanchi112
Oh little Thanosi, you can't save your ass anymore. Cry me a river.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2103/2241555476_3a9219ec8d_o.jpg

As you said, Surtur winbig grin Surtur wins over the other team but falls to Thanos. The post was incomplete.

Thanos is well above skyfathers.

guy222
thanos>surtur agree eternal friend

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
thanos>surtur agree eternal friend thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Dont blame your failings on the thread starter; the title clearly has Thanos's name in it and you responded with what was in your heart...in your soul.

Deep down inside, you know that even with help, that Thanos cannot defeat Surtur; you stating that Surtur wins is a manifestation of this belief...a Freudian slip.

Thanos is very disappointed with you Quanchi; you are no longer worthy of a picture of Thanos in your signature!

Happy Dance

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up He wins against the other two not Lord Thanos.

Endless Mike
Quanchi admits Thanos loses... no use backpeddling now, you were right the first time

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

thumb up

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Quanchi admits Thanos loses... no use backpeddling now, you were right the first time

thumb up And he was right with his first statement. Surtur is more powerful.

Estacado
Surtur wins.
Based on?

Diesldude
Surtur wins.

Originally posted by Estacado
Based on?

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/ilikeit.jpg

abhilegend
Surtur wins.
How?

ares834
Based on?

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Based on?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Batman-Prime
Based on?

laughing

quanchi112
Quanchi admits Thanos loses... no use backpeddling now, you were right the first time Surtur beats the others not Thanos.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up He loses when he faces off against Thanos.

Based on? He's above elite top tiers and slightly above. He isn't above Thanos.Originally posted by abhilegend
How? He's above Thor and Hulk. Thanos brings death his way.

Sr J-Bieb
The funny thing is I think this team would win contrary to the traitor's statements.

Igniz
Surtur wins.

thumb up

Best post in the thread laughing out loud

golem370
Hasn't thor given Surtur some trouble

quanchi112
Originally posted by Igniz
thumb up

Best post in the thread laughing out loud He does prevail over the rest of the team. Just not Thanos.Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
The funny thing is I think this team would win contrary to the traitor's statements. The team can't beat Surtur only Thanos can.

TheLordofMurder
WBH, Thanos, and Warriors Madness Thor vs Surtur.

Surtur wins.

thumb up

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder

Happy Dance

thumb up

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Igniz
He does prevail over the rest of the team. Just not Thanos. The team can't beat Surtur only Thanos can.

Don't worry Quan.I'm not one of your haters.And I already know you screwed up since in every Thanos Vs thread you would answer "Thanos wins" or "Thanos solos".I accidently stumbled upon this thread and was surprised that you answered Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur wins. in a thread involving Thanos.Which made me this sick and then laughing out loud and finally this rolling on floor laughing

This thread was just to good to pass up.I also took the liberty of putting this thread in my sig so whenever I need a laughing I'll just click on my sig to access this thread.Of course this thread wont be permanent since I'm planning a Blackheart thread.And because of this One Above All Vs Presence in the Vs Forum, I'm tempted to do a Carnivore Thread.If it makes you feel better, I'll just say "THANOS REIGNS!!!"

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Igniz
Don't worry Quan.I'm not one of your haters.And I already know you screwed up since in every Thanos Vs thread you would answer "Thanos wins" or "Thanos solos".I accidently stumbled upon this thread and was surprised that you answered in a thread involving Thanos.Which made me this sick and then laughing out loud and finally this rolling on floor laughing

This thread was just to good to pass up.I also took the liberty of putting this thread in my sig so whenever I need a laughing I'll just click on my sig to access this thread.Of course this thread wont be permanent since I'm planning a Blackheart thread.And because of this One Above All Vs Presence in the Vs Forum, I'm tempted to do a Carnivore Thread.If it makes you feel better, I'll just say "THANOS REIGNS!!!"

laughing thumb up Though the Team would really win, but each one would fail against Surtur individually ^^.

quanchi112
WBH, Thanos, and Warriors Madness Thor vs Surtur.

thumb up

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Continue being a child. It amuses Thanos.Originally posted by Igniz
Don't worry Quan.I'm not one of your haters.And I already know you screwed up since in every Thanos Vs thread you would answer "Thanos wins" or "Thanos solos".I accidently stumbled upon this thread and was surprised that you answered in a thread involving Thanos.Which made me this sick and then laughing out loud and finally this rolling on floor laughing

This thread was just to good to pass up.I also took the liberty of putting this thread in my sig so whenever I need a laughing I'll just click on my sig to access this thread.Of course this thread wont be permanent since I'm planning a Blackheart thread.And because of this One Above All Vs Presence in the Vs Forum, I'm tempted to do a Carnivore Thread.If it makes you feel better, I'll just say "THANOS REIGNS!!!" The team loses but Thanos beats him.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
laughing thumb up Though the Team would really win, but each one would fail against Surtur individually ^^. Thanos destroys any skyfather that comes his way.

abhilegend
Surtur wins.

iceman24567
Yeah Surtur

Endless Mike
Thanos destroys any skyfather that comes his way.

Even RKT and Chaos War Hercules?

Nihilist
Even RKT and Chaos War Hercules? laughing out loud thei aint skyfather

Endless Mike
Pretty sure they are, officially

Nihilist
Pretty sure they are, officially lol

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

Your words...not mines... smile

I agree with you btw...Surtur does win!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
WBH, Thanos, and Warriors Madness Thor vs Surtur...

Surtur wins.

thumb up

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi112...

Serious mode on (teasing you about this thread mode off); have you seen the Avengers yet? The final scene in particular?

When I saw it two things came to mind:

1) Super epic movie to come; cant wait for it...
2) Quanchi112 probaly jumped 10fr straight up into the air with joy after seeing it...

quanchi112
Even RKT and Chaos War Hercules? Yes.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Your words...not mines... smile

I agree with you btw...Surtur does win!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Yes, that was before I saw Thanos in the thread. Surtur beats the team not Thanos.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
WBH, Thanos, and Warriors Madness Thor vs Surtur...

thumb up

laughing out loud

Happy Dance You need to get a grip.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi112...

Serious mode on (teasing you about this thread mode off); have you seen the Avengers yet? The final scene in particular?

When I saw it two things came to mind:

1) Super epic movie to come; cant wait for it...
2) Quanchi112 probaly jumped 10fr straight up into the air with joy after seeing it... My cock ripped through my pants. Like you didn't get excited yourself. The line was perfect. Is to court death followed by Thanos' lovable grin.

TheLordofMurder
My cock ripped through my pants. Like you didn't get excited yourself. The line was perfect. Is to court death followed by Thanos' lovable grin.

I did get excited; that was totally unexpected and I thought Thanos's face looked awesome...

I wonder what power level Thanos will be portrayed at; I am almost certain they will have him be beyond any individual Avenger...

quanchi112
I did get excited; that was totally unexpected and I thought Thanos's face looked awesome...

I wonder what power level Thanos will be portrayed at; I am almost certain they will have him be beyond any individual Avenger... It wouldn't make any sense for him to be less powerful than any avenger. He's the ultimate villain.

TheLordofMurder
It wouldn't make any sense for him to be less powerful than any avenger.

Agreed...

I was wondering more along the lines of will he be TI powerful or Classic Thanos powerful...

If hes TI powerful, the Avengers only defeat him via plot device; if Classic, the Hulk and Thor together might have a chance to take him...

quanchi112
Agreed...

I was wondering more along the lines of will he be TI powerful or Classic Thanos powerful...

If hes TI powerful, the Avengers only defeat him via plot device; if Classic, the Hulk and Thor together might have a chance to take him... He won't be anywhere near Thanos Imperative powerful imo. Classic Thanos powerful. A plot device will have to be used to beat him. I'm curious to see what his voice will sound like.

TheLordofMurder
I'm curious to see what his voice will sound like.

Good question; I wonder who his voice actor will be...

I would think someone with deep, powerful, commanding, voice...

Any idea's?

quanchi112
Good question; I wonder who his voice actor will be...

I would think someone with deep, powerful, commanding, voice...

Any idea's? Other than myself; no.

TheLordofMurder
Other than myself; no.

LoL!

Michael Clark Duncan maybe?

quanchi112
LoL!

Michael Clark Duncan maybe? No. I want it it no name. Someone with a really powerful voice. Something we haven't heard before.

TheHulk
Team

guy222
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11805270_019.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11805272_020.jpg

Batman-Prime
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11805270_019.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11805272_020.jpg

Oh, he's gonna his ass kicked^^.

the Darkone
Surtur wins

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

I agree with you Quanchi!

thumb up

Happy Dance

h1a8
Team wins

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins...

quanchi112
I agree with you Quanchi!

thumb up

Happy Dance Thanos wins.

zopzop
Surtur wins...
LoM did you see the scans from some recent comic that I think Rage posted? An UNAMPED Thor cut off a non-depowered Surtur's tongue with a strike from Mjolnir.

If an unamped Thor can do that, image what happens when you throw in WBH and Thanos and Thor is not holding back?

I think Team can win.

Batman-Prime
Surtur wins.

Hmmm, I still think the Team stands a good chance to get more wins out of 10.

operator616
Originally posted by zopzop
LoM did you see the scans from some recent comic that I think Rage posted? An UNAMPED Thor cut off a non-depowered Surtur's tongue with a strike from Mjolnir.

If an unamped Thor can do that, image what happens when you throw in WBH and Thanos and Thor is not holding back?

I think Team can win.

i didn't see the scans but im assuming you're talking about thor v3 #8, in which case:

1. Surtur was dead at that instance, he died toward the end of the second volume of thor (by his own power) . So he went into an afterlife dimension. There, he was battling odin every single day in a never-ending battle. And that's where thor confronted him. Surtur then returned for the everything burns arc.

2. Odin was right there beside thor, battling Surtur.

Also, iirc, it was a hand not a tongue.

Surtur with the twilight sword is a legit universal threat, he can destroy the universe with it. Should be able to handle the team.

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by operator616
i didn't see the scans but im assuming you're talking about thor v3 #8, in which case:

1. Surtur was dead at that instance, he died toward the end of the second volume of thor (by his own power) . So he went into an afterlife dimension. There, he was battling odin every single day in a never-ending battle. And that's where thor confronted him. Surtur then returned for the everything burns arc.

Surtur with the twilight sword is a legit universal threat, he can destroy the universe with it. Should be able to handle the team.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

I think Team can win.

I've seen the scans; it was both circumstantial and a low showing for Surtur...

Thanos has been rocked by Captain America's shield; crappy stuff like that happens to powerful characters sometimes...

Average showings for all 4 characters and Surtur owns them...

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

I agree completely...

thumb up

zopzop

I think we are talking about different instances because I distinctly remember Thor cutting off Surtur's tongue with a Mjolnir throw.

Now you're telling me there's another instance (the one you are talking about) where Thor did something to Surtur's hand?

Also Surtur doesn't have Twilight here (or the OP doesn't mention it) so it's of no help to him.

operator616
^ you sure? because the only times that you can call "recent", surtur confronted thor in thor v2 #40 (along with others), thor v3 #8 (the one im talking about) and the mighty thor #21. Don't think anything like that happened (ill have to recheck but i don't recall it)

pym-ftw
Surtur wins.
thumb up

quanchi112
Hmmm, I still think the Team stands a good chance to get more wins out of 10. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw
thumb up Thanos wins.

The Sorrow
Surtur isn't unbeatable, team have a chance.

zopzop
^ you sure? because the only times that you can call "recent", surtur confronted thor in thor v2 #40 (along with others), thor v3 #8 (the one im talking about) and the mighty thor #21. Don't think anything like that happened (ill have to recheck but i don't recall it)
You can ask Rage, he was the one that posted the scan a few weeks back in the Ownage thread.

TheGodKiller
Surtur wins.
laughing

Never gets old.

ShadowFyre
Ok. First off, hello everybody, this is my first post though I've been reading these forums for some while. This thread had two of my favorite characters in it teaming up so I thought I would join in, (Thor &Thanos).I skipped a few pages on this last thread but I believe it was stated that Thanos is well above skyfather level?What sky-father? Seeing as Gods in Marvel have greatly differing power levels and outsets I would have to disagree. I am pretty confident Odin (and most likely Zeus as well) would probably defeat Thanos in an outright battle 10/10.Though I do believe he is still unable to actually die correct? And is Surtur not on par or slightly above Odin? Or is that only with the Twilight Sword?Anyway, while I do like the Hulk, his ability to only punch kinda makes him a non-factor but his healing ability and durability helps the team out a lot actually. I see him running distraction and taking Surturs attacks(dying in the process,but healing in a few moments)while the big guns use their vast array of energy projection to possibly bring Surtur down. Thor's celestial hurting godblasts and Thanos's knock Galactus on his ass blasts. Still, I believe it will come down to Su4tur vs Thanos in quick order and not sure Thanos is gonna win that one. 6/4 to Surtur imo.

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

I am glad you finally decided to tell the truth...

Good job!

thumb up

Collector91
Surtur.

the Darkone
Surtur

Branlor Swift
You can ask Rage, he was the one that posted the scan a few weeks back in the Ownage thread. I know the scene you're talking about. Forget where it's from, but I'm there for you Zop

But Thor has beaten Surtur twice in Rage of Thor (though Surtur beat Odin once there). He beat him when he was revived and had a portion of the Odin Power in Thor v3 8. He beat him when he had the Shade of the Twilight in Everything Burns.
Surtur also somehow died in Ragnacok too and it wasn't by Rune King Thor...

You can bet if Thanos lost to Thor, that people would be having a field day with him. Like they will when he gets jobbed out in Infinity, or when he was weakened under Bendis... but I digress.

Surtur can win here, but he can also lose pretty badly. For all his raw power, he doesn't protect himself and he's not as nimble as Odin if you will. He might equal Odin in power, or even be a little above, but it's the difference between finesse and brute force. Surtur pretty much takes everything head on without protecting himself at all.

Though if Surtur fought a little smarter I have no doubt he'd win decisively. I mean his sword alone can warp the universe and in effect create its own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
laughing

Never gets old. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
I am glad you finally decided to tell the truth...

Good job!

thumb up Thanos wins.

golem370
People are saying Thanos wins and the others lose yet Thanos had to use a plot device to stop Thor because he said him fighting Thor was useless. WBH is easily has strong and durable has either one of his teammates

eaebiakuya
Dont think WBH is durable as Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Dont think WBH is durable as Thanos. how come? WBH has a feat of durability that greatly exceeds Thanos best feat.
Trust me, I've done the math wink

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by h1a8
how come? WBH has a feat of durability that greatly exceeds Thanos best feat.

Survive a planetary explosion?

Thanos did that too. And a planet far bigger than this. He also tanked Odin attacks, a Black Hole, etc...

Want calculations ? Just look those too:

Thanos Black hole: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17692

WBH: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17858

Thanos is much more harder to tank.

Insane Titan

Thanos did that too. And a planet far bigger than this. He also tanked Odin attacks, a Black Hole, etc...

Thanos is much more harder to tank. don't waste your time , h1 will lowball and dismiss anything pro Thanos.

pym-ftw
Surtur still wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
how come? WBH has a feat of durability that greatly exceeds Thanos best feat.
Nah

Stoic
I don't know why, but I can actually see this team win this. Surtur is huge... So huge that Thanos could protect/coat WB Hulk with a cube of pure force. Thor with Power Gem could draw Surtur's attentions, while the Hulk could dive, or be teleported into Surtur's intestines. When i say dive, what I mean is jump into his mouth, and make his way into Surtur's body like a killer virus. If this is possible, Surtur would be in for a huge beating internally. This is the only way that I can see this team winning.

golem370
WBH withstood hits class 100 who were amped was it 100 or 1000 times without a flinch where as Thanos was on panel saying he always wanted to avoid fight Hulk and this is Hulk plus

Insane Titan
Originally posted by golem370
WBH withstood hits class 100 who were amped was it 100 or 1000 times without a flinch where as Thanos was on panel saying he always wanted to avoid fight Hulk and this is Hulk plus FACEPALM

h1a8

Thanos is much more harder to tank.

Planetary explosion?
No! Far from it.
Think of the force that can shatter a planet with one blow and you would still wind up astronomically short of the true feat.
Think of a force that is more than a billion times that.

Event horizons are most commonly associated with black holes. They are the region of space around the singularity where not even light can escape (hence black hole). Being in the event horizon without being destroyed takes more than human durability but not much above it (in terms of herald level durability). On average, a being will feel tidal forces from the thousands to millions tons of force within the majority area of the event horizon.
Now the singularity, which lies in the center and which is the size of an atom or smaller, is unsurvivable. Touching it will result in you being pull apart at infinite force.

Thanos never touched the singularity of the black hole. He was only in the event horizon. His ship broke into pieces trying to escape the singularity. You see remnants of the ship and other debris around after the black hole ceases to exist. Thanos was really messed up afterwards and needed medical attention from his robots. This is actually not a high showing for Thanos.

golem370
Not really messed he seemed decent he was sitting there having words with gamora

Badabing
yes

evening golem Originally posted by guy222
hows ur evening sad

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

I 100% agree with you quanchi...

smile

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

apex_pretador
Surter wins if he has his sword.
If not, then team wins because of the titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.