Who can budge PC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
just like in the crossover, if pc superman didnt want to be budge, hulk couldnt budge him.

keep in mind hulk was getting strong enough to start vibrating superman back and fourth and superman eventually resorted to blocking.

if they were in hulks place, what happens
1. Thor
2. Savage Hulk
3. World War Hulk
4. World Breaker Hulk

Sixth_Winged
If it's classic Thor with all his silver age feats intact, he could use that hammer throw that took him from one end of the universe to the other in minutes and ram superman head on from the other edge.

The other two hulks might be able to as well...in time while wbh hulk is ???

Galan007
Thor is the only one who could affect/harm PC Supes, imo. Magic.

Batman-Prime
1. Thor - With his magic weapon he would do harm. Take away the magic vulnerability and nothing happens.
2. Savage Hulk - nothing happens
3. World War Hulk - still nothing
4. World Breaker Hulk - Hulk kills himself trying to hard

Mshinu
Thor blows supes away with a magic lightning bolt
Hulkie Boy goes WB, like he can at will, blows up (dies again) and supes cuntains the explosion in his cape saving the day. ta-ta-taaa

JakeTheBank
Is this budging him with a single strike? Or wailing on him like Hulk did?

abhilegend
Superman tanked zeus' lightning and said it was like mosquito bite.

Galan007
^ He's also been ktfo by Grundy's magic-laced punches. /shrug

abhilegend
^Grundy was already at his strength level and had previously absorbed both Dr. Fate and Alan scott's magical energies. Captain marvel whose body was nothing but a magical construct couldn't harm him in the least when they fought.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor is the only one who could affect/harm PC Supes, imo. Magic. i said budge, not harm just budge him, normal hulk had superman vibrating with his punches. and you think wbh wouldnt atleast knock him back?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is this budging him with a single strike? Or wailing on him like Hulk did? wailing on him

abhilegend
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i said budge, not harm just budge him, normal hulk had superman vibrating with his punches. any you think wbh wouldnt atleast knock him back?
Crossovers aren't valid.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by abhilegend
Crossovers aren't valid. this thread is based on that particular crossover .
i wish people would read the op

Galan007
^Grundy was already at his strength level and had previously absorbed both Dr. Fate and Alan scott's magical energies. Don't think we're thinking about the same encounter.

Doesn't matter, doh.

JakeTheBank
Crossovers aren't valid.

Well, in this case, given that it's directly reference said crossover, per this thread we kinda have to look at the Hulk/PC Superman throwdown.

abhilegend
Don't think we're thinking about the same encounter.

Doesn't matter, doh.
Yes, we do.
Why not?

Galan007
Yes, we do.
Why not? Cuz there's no reason to argue it?

JakeTheBank
wailing on him

In that case, repeated strikes from Mjolnir would likely do more than budge him.

Savage Hulk would likely do the same as he did in said crossover.

WWH I'd imagine perform better, prompting Superman to block faster.

WBH would budge him at the least, imo.

abhilegend
this thread is based on that particular crossover .
i wish people would read the op
Well, then your guess is as good as mine that how strong savage hulk had become at that point.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, in this case, given that it's directly reference said crossover, per this thread we kinda have to look at the Hulk/PC Superman throwdown.
Still changes nothing, now all we have to do is to determine how strong hulk was at that point. Keep in mind that superman wasn't budged by hulk in the end, all he did was raising his hand to casually block hulk's blow.

abhilegend
Cuz there's no reason to argue it?
I'm not understanding what you're trying to say here.

JakeTheBank
Well, then your guess is as good as mine that how strong savage hulk had become at that point.
Still changes nothing, now all we have to do is to determine how strong hulk was at that point. Keep in mind that superman wasn't budged by hulk in the end, all he did was raising his hand to casually block hulk's blow.

IIRC, it cited Hulk's strength at the time as being strong enough to push or move mountains as opposed to Superman's planetary strength. And Hulk was growing stronger than that during the scuffle. I'd say moving mountain-class strength is pretty averagish for Savage Hulk.

psycho gundam
just like in the crossover, if pc superman didnt want to be budge, hulk couldnt budge him.

=================================

keep in mind hulk was getting strong enough to start vibrating superman back and fourth and superman eventually resorted to blocking.

=================================

4. World Breaker Hulk

this is a no-brainer, everything you need to know is in your own post

Galan007
I didn't think I was being complicated.

If Thor bashes Supes multiple times with Mjolnir, he is going to budge at the very least. Each strike containing magical energy would only potentiate the effects.

JakeTheBank

If Thor bashes Supes multiple times with Mjolnir, he is going to budge at the very least. Each strike containing magical energy would only potentiate the effects.

thumb up

abhilegend

Ah, ok.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
1. Thor - With his magic weapon he would do harm. Take away the magic vulnerability and nothing happens.
2. Savage Hulk - nothing happens
3. World War Hulk - still nothing
4. World Breaker Hulk - Hulk kills himself trying to hard

Co-signed

zeel
Superman tanked zeus' lightning and said it was like mosquito bite.

thats shit writing cause hes tanked skyfather lighting yet gets his ass handed to him by grundy. MArvel is more consistant with its writing the D.C. especially with supes. Some writers have permenant hard ons for the superman character and just write crap.

i dont see any of them moving supes personally not useing physical force and supes bracing for it. thor could do it due to magical issues PC supes had.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zeel
thats shit writing cause hes tanked skyfather lighting yet gets his ass handed to him by grundy. MArvel is more consistant with its writing the D.C. especially with supes. Some writers have permenant hard ons for the superman character and just write crap.

i dont see any of them moving supes personally not useing physical force and supes bracing for it. thor could do it due to magical issues PC supes had.
^Grundy was already at his strength level and had previously absorbed both Dr. Fate and Alan scott's magical energies. Captain marvel whose body was nothing but a magical construct couldn't harm him in the least when they fought.
What about thor tanking celestials' blasts and getting dropped by a bullet?

DarkSaint85
Hulk's been knocked out by a snake.

Panther's taken out a herald of Galactus etc etc

Let's not make this a Marvel is better than DC fest

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk's been knocked out by a snake.

Panther's taken out a herald of Galactus etc etc

Let's not make this a Marvel is better than DC fest
You wouldn't want me to list all the bad showings for surfer. Suffice to say BLACK KNIGHT has shown better durability than soarin' norrin on one ocassion.

Sabro
Even without factoring the magic vulnerability Thor's striking power is far above Savage And WWH and his most powerful attack is likely above what WBH can dish out.

I'm saying your order is wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.