Darkseid vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Thor is trying to absrob the omega effect
Darkseid is trying to absorb thor's god blast

Which one is successful

quanchi112
Thor definitely does so with his hammer. Darkseid dies.

Flyattractor
**** Thor. Darksied takes the pretty boy.

Blight
Has anything ever Absorbed Darkseid's OE?

T-Wrecks
Originally posted by Blight

Batman wink So Darkseid sends Thor through time where he inspires all the old Norse myths...

Cogito

I don't believe so

ozz81
i think DD absorbed OE

Cogito
No, he tanked Omega Beams. That's been done several times.

guy222
thor especially if stairs are involved

Blight
Likewise, does Darkseid have any absorbing feats?

D-Block
Thor

Estacado
Dcnu Darkseid might win.

Cogito
Likewise, does Darkseid have any absorbing feats?

He used to, such as when he absorbed Mordru in GDS.

He also absorbed the Omega Effect itself in order to become Darkseid. Others tried to do it before him, and all died.

It's not really a part of his character anymore, though.

As for this thread, both fail to absorb each other's attack.

Blight
That's sort of what I was thinking.

Has there been anything Thor couldn't absorb?

En Sabah Nur X
Darkseid survives

Glorificus
What are some of Darkseid's recent feats?

Cogito
Originally posted by Glorificus
What are some of Darkseid's recent feats?

DCnU was taking on and beating the JLA before being BFR'd.

DCnU Darkseid/lackeys were also taking on Earth-2 and killed pretty much all of the heroes (Superman, Batman, WW) along with the Gods.

Hulkbuster1
Logically Thor Completely destroys darkseid like if he was a joke. Come on the omega effect is useless against mid-ranked beings like superman or doomsday but even thanos laughed it off and thor who not just can easily beat both supes and dd would be able to teleport darkseid in a black hole or sun or use odin force to power up or constantly blast him which lets be real darkseids not known for taking blasts heck he was in pain taking supermans heat vision. and if push comes to shove he'll speed blitz darkseid in the head with hammer. lastly thor has way more battle exp. and doesn't rely on henchmen like a certain pansy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Logically Thor Completely destroys darkseid like if he was a joke. Come on the omega effect is useless against mid-ranked beings like superman or doomsday but even thanos laughed it off and thor who not just can easily beat both supes and dd would be able to teleport darkseid in a black hole or sun or use odin force to power up or constantly blast him which lets be real darkseids not known for taking blasts heck he was in pain taking supermans heat vision. and if push comes to shove he'll speed blitz darkseid in the head with hammer. lastly thor has way more battle exp. and doesn't rely on henchmen like a certain pansy.

I like Thor and all, but that's not happening.

Cogito

Wow.

Omega Effect is not useless. Thor can not easily beat Superman or DD. Darkseid would laugh off an attempted BFR to a black hole or a Sun, and would survive and come right back. Darkseid is not weak against blasts. He fights with Superman, who's much faster than thor. He's also much older than Thor.

Any other lies you want get out of the way?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Dcnu Darkseid might win. laughing out loud Neither Darkseid wins.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Cogito
Wow.

Omega Effect is not useless. Thor can not easily beat Superman or DD. Darkseid would laugh off an attempted BFR to a black hole or a Sun, and would survive and come right back. Darkseid is not weak against blasts. He fights with Superman, who's much faster than thor. He's also much older than Thor.

Any other lies you want get out of the way?

In an energy absorption contest? Thor does beat Superman or DD easily, he has his might hammer after all.

As for OE, it sucks balls. when has it actually really taken out a noteable hero for good. you know, no coming back, dead, erased, goodbye sayonara, you dead and stay dead foreva.

Diesldude
Darksied can win in so many ways. If he wants to get physical he can do this..

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/dseid.jpg

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Diesldude

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/dseid.jpg MEH...Superman beat imperiex without the armor Anyways they give that suit to henry irons the black man. Either way its pis...so superman gunna fight imperiex yet gets stomp by darkseid? What the f**k? No wonder marvels outselling them in every venue even movie wise. btw Thor can just teleport him to anywhere thus wins on a tech. period! His ''mighty'' omega blast has been shown in continuty to not even destroy superman just hurt him. I mean yes his omega beams is his biggest trumph card as he relies on that more so than hand to hand combat. Thor has multiple ways of destory him:
1.majorno speed blitz his face
2.thunderbolt him
3.hammer shatter a high level celestial while superman or doomsday made him bleed thus hammer force will kill him.
4.power up using odion force
5.remove him from battle
6. I believe he can send you across time if thats true than he sends him to the end of universe where he can't survive.
7. He'll use the galactus annihilating godblast
8. thor has beaten both hulk and thing while laughing. fought thanos and fought stronger versions of hulk. heck the guys has fought opponents on a cosmic level like galactus ,silver surfer,onslaught,surtur, and celestials while darkseid almost fainted when he fought superman and darkseid son orion=i believe is his name. and killed earth gods which are equal to marvels skyfathers.
9. thor has magic
10. thor lifted a planet size snake 11.thor has beaten the entire marvel heros proven his indurance( forgot name of comic but its similar to wwh beat downon marvel)
13. Thor can even kill superman with his magic heck superman can fight darkseid YES but superman couldn't lift thors hammer.
all darkseid has really is his omega blast and endurance/strenght and a fetish for latex(dominatrix?) ...he'll bow to thor the real antigod.
only a fanboy thinks he has a chance.

Diesldude
Yet he gets slapped around by his old man who is on DS level.

DickBlazer
DS

gogogadgetgo

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/dseid.jpg

i subscribe to the belief that Superman and Thor and every other high herald, no matter how uber they are should not be in any way be able to hang with the likes of Darksied and Thanos.

with that said, since its an energy absorption contest, Thor wins stick out tongue

Hulkbuster1
Yet he gets slapped around by his old man who is on DS level. Blasphemous! May our skyfather have mercy on you! mad

Estacado
MEH...Superman beat imperiex without the armor Anyways they give that suit to henry irons the black man. Either way its pis...so superman gunna fight imperiex yet gets stomp by darkseid? What the f**k? No wonder marvels outselling them in every venue even movie wise. btw Thor can just teleport him to anywhere thus wins on a tech. period! His ''mighty'' omega blast has been shown in continuty to not even destroy superman just hurt him. I mean yes his omega beams is his biggest trumph card as he relies on that more so than hand to hand combat. Thor has multiple ways of destory him:
2.thunderbolt him
3.hammer shatter a high level celestial while superman or doomsday made him bleed thus hammer force will kill him.
5.remove him from battle
6. I believe he can send you across time if thats true than he sends him to the end of universe where he can't survive.
8. thor has beaten both hulk and thing while laughing. fought thanos and fought stronger versions of hulk. heck the guys has fought opponents on a cosmic level like galactus ,silver surfer,onslaught,surtur, and celestials while darkseid almost fainted when he fought superman and darkseid son orion=i believe is his name. and killed earth gods which are equal to marvels skyfathers.
9. thor has magic
10. thor lifted a planet size snake 11.thor has beaten the entire marvel heros proven his indurance( forgot name of comic but its similar to wwh beat downon marvel)
13. Thor can even kill superman with his magic heck superman can fight darkseid YES but superman couldn't lift thors hammer.
all darkseid has really is his omega blast and endurance/strenght and a fetish for latex(dominatrix?) ...he'll bow to thor the real antigod.
Amazing!
You'll be one of the greatest KMC member for sure....jugg666happy

Gecko4lif
MEH...Superman beat imperiex without the armor Anyways they give that suit to henry irons the black man. Either way its pis...so superman gunna fight imperiex yet gets stomp by darkseid? What the f**k? No wonder marvels outselling them in every venue even movie wise. btw Thor can just teleport him to anywhere thus wins on a tech. period! His ''mighty'' omega blast has been shown in continuty to not even destroy superman just hurt him. I mean yes his omega beams is his biggest trumph card as he relies on that more so than hand to hand combat. Thor has multiple ways of destory him:
2.thunderbolt him
5.remove him from battle
9. thor has magic
The stupid in your post is impressive

gogogadgetgo
2.thunderbolt him
5.remove him from battle
9. thor has magic

oh my... as a Thor fan, i say, please stop.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Cogito
DCnU was taking on and beating the JLA before being BFR'd.

DCnU Darkseid/lackeys were also taking on Earth-2 and killed pretty much all of the heroes (Superman, Batman, WW) along with the Gods.

lol at a bunch a small demon dudes overcame supes.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The stupid in your post is impressive
Um Darkseid is GARBAGE!
Why thor will completely annihilate darkseid:
1. Galactus ,who got hurt by thors godblast, shrugged off darkseids omega beams in the hunger games
and blasted him back. dark pheniox put him into a force wall.
2.wonder women blocked his omega beams A WOMEN block his beams what a joke.
3.Superman a goody two shoe soft AsmileS beat him smh thor the unmerciful would destroy him.
4.batman ,in rock of ages i believe, beat and outsmarted a prepped up darkseid smh a human outsmarted and defeated darkseid what a joke bwaahahaha.
5. orion deflected the omega beams with astro sheild and thors arguable more stronger than orion.
6. In comic: A new tale of the legion of superheros: The revenge of darkseid the legion rejected him and said his omega beams were useless and poor darkseid started crying bwaaaa bwaaa laughing what a pusmilesmiley heck its on the front cover to wink
btw dc has been lowering his power while marvel is bringing thor back to classic level=darkseid a crybaby useless omega beam pusmilesmiley nuff said period, you lose fanboy!

Blight
Inevitably people ignore the original post and start arguing who would win in a fight...

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol at a bunch a small demon dudes overcame supes.

Meh, they were parademons. In the past they've ranged from being Batkick fodder to actually being able to overpower Superman when in numbers. They've got Apokolips tech on their side, which is some of the best in comics. We saw very clearly that Superman had some tech shit on his face that brought him down.

Gecko4lif
Um Darkseid is GARBAGE!
1. Galactus ,who got hurt by thors godblast, shrugged off darkseids omega beams in the hunger games
3.Superman a goody two shoe soft AsmileS beat him smh thor the unmerciful would destroy him.
4.batman ,in rock of ages i believe, beat and outsmarted a prepped up darkseid smh a human outsmarted and defeated darkseid what a joke bwaahahaha.
5. orion deflected the omega beams with astro sheild and thors arguable more stronger than orion.
6. In comic: A new tale of the legion of superheros: The revenge of darkseid the legion rejected him and said his omega beams were useless and poor darkseid started crying bwaaaa bwaaa laughing what a pusmilesmiley heck its on the front cover to wink
btw dc has been lowering his power while marvel is bringing thor back to classic level=darkseid a crybaby useless omega beam pusmilesmiley nuff said period, you lose fanboy!
Your retardation is like a fine wine

Aged to perfection

Its rare to find stupid this vintage so well preserved

kevdude
2.thunderbolt him
5.remove him from battle
9. thor has magic

nopity lol.

Probably Darkseid for now.

Hulkbuster1

lets reiterate this reading ready dc fanboy okay:
Darkseid most disgraceful moments:
1. unlike thor, darkseid was brought to his kness by a hunger galactus who laugh after being tickled by darkseid red lazer.
2. wonder women block his omega beams
3.orion block his omega beams
4. darkseid got annihilated by a women name dark pheniox
5. superman takes omega beams and lives. also this boy scout who holds back his power has crushed darkseid before.
6. batman, a human in a halloween custome with no powers, defeated and outsmarted a prepped darkseid how disgraceful go kill yourself darkseid.
7. the new legion in revenge of darkseid, basically kick his sorry carcass out from joining because they said he's omega effect was useless which made the ruthless darkseid start crying and pouring tears laughing *pro-tip* it's on the front cover of comic for everyone to see this reject that and dc has made him a jobbed(aka clown) and has been getting depowered.

You're like a fine wine

Aged to perfection

Its rare to find pwnage this vintage so well preserved

Gecko4lif
Oh god im basking in this its glorious.

Pwnage?

Lol

Hulkbuster1
Oh god why did I challenge a God,im kneeling in your glory my lord forgive me my fanboyism blinded me in rage.

The Pwnage I got made me realise you are the chosen one.

love
Sure take it easy glad I enlighten you on your ignorance. here have a beer to relax you friend beer

abhilegend
Sure take it easy glad I enlighten you on your ignorance. here have a beer to relax you friend beer
Lulz.

quanchi112
Yet he gets slapped around by his old man who is on DS level. Odin would destroy or solo Apokolips.

Horrificus
Logically Thor Completely destroys darkseid like if he was a joke. Come on the omega effect is useless against mid-ranked beings like superman or doomsday but even thanos laughed it off and thor who not just can easily beat both supes and dd would be able to teleport darkseid in a black hole or sun or use odin force to power up or constantly blast him which lets be real darkseids not known for taking blasts heck he was in pain taking supermans heat vision. and if push comes to shove he'll speed blitz darkseid in the head with hammer. lastly thor has way more battle exp. and doesn't rely on henchmen like a certain pansy. Show a little respect. sad

And, if you aren't going to, the least you can do is try and be funny about it.

Horrificus
Um Darkseid is GARBAGE!
btw dc has been lowering his power while marvel is bringing thor back to classic level=darkseid a crybaby useless omega beam pusmilesmiley nuff said period, you lose fanboy! Wow! You are still HERE?

I figured you would be "Restricted" by the time I got to the 2nd page.

Well, just keep passin' out those hugs!

fostinoe
Thor is trying to absrob the omega effect
Darkseid is trying to absorb thor's god blast

Which one is successful

Thor easily absorbs it.
Darkseid ain't looking too good after a face to face encounter with the Godblast

bobbybatman
Thor wouldn't even getting past Furies, so much for the Lord of Apokalips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.