move batman vs movie Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
move batman vs movie Captain America who wins and how?

Hulkbuster1
now this is an intresting fight
movie bats has fought venom whose arguable to be at if not caps strength or higher and knows martial arts and such.
prep time easily batman
unprepared batman but caps puts a goid fight. why bats because he has so many gadgets,weapons, mobiles and his legendary belt thats fits everything he needs to counter everything.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1

movie bats has fought venom

What??

Movie Cap is superhuman. Movie Bats is just human. So Cap wins.

Of course movie Bats has a tank for a Bat mobile, which could arguably blow Cap up to bits.

But I can see a counter argument of Caps shield busting through the Bat mobile's armour.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yes but batman has beaten tougher opponents with his brains like hulk,superman,croc and solemn grundy so give him some credit. and movie wise he fought venom,solemn grundy and more and he even saved the jla in crisis on 2 earths movie.
What??

Movie Cap is superhuman. Movie Bats is just human. So Cap wins.

Of course movie Bats has a tank for a Bat mobile, which could arguably blow Cap up to bits.

But I can see a counter argument of Caps shield busting through the Bat mobile's armour.

DarkSaint85
No he hasn't.

I don't believe you.

abhilegend
Cap.

Newjak
Movie Cap all the way.

Lord Feron
Cap stomps Batman and easily. Batman was skilled dude but Cap is skilled and legit super human. Ripping off car doors, Keeping up with a moving car barefoot, storming a base full of soldiers by himself, reacting/blocking bullets with ease.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

??? if you mean hulk yes he has. search batman vs. hulk he beat hulk using his brain via sleeping gas in his belt. batmans belt is to powerful its spite with it imo. he has also beaten everyone I listed. if you mean solem gurndy he has made appearance in the batman comics and batman fought him in batman/superman public enemies. I don't lie what for? however I can make mistakes as am only a 616 human sad
No he hasn't.

I don't believe you.

the ninjak
Cap is wayyyy too strong.

D-Block
Cap wins this to strong, fast, just as skilled

KingD19
He bouces his shield off something and pops Bats in his batarang.(his penis)

Tony Stark
Captain America but, of course.

Bouboumaster
Movie Cap vs Movie Batman?

Batman has a skill edge, for sure, but Cap's physicall advantages are too much a gap for Batman to overcome.

red sabre
movie batman got rocked by freakin joker who was just an insane guy, movie captain america curbstomps

CosmicComet
0uTh4VE30fw

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by red sabre
movie batman got rocked by freakin joker who was just an insane guy, movie captain america curbstomps

laughing

Silent Master
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1

Movie Batman hasn't fought any of the people you listed.

KingD19
Oh, he's adding in the animated movies too.

Flyattractor
Yeah Cap A isn't legit human anymore if he ever has been. Unless Bats takes him down with gadgets he isn't going to over power him or anything.

JakeTheBank
Cap beats the shit out of him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Oh, he's adding in the animated movies too.

AFAIK, they're not canon for the live action Batman

juggerman
Even tho i loathe Batman i believe he has the edge. His Dark Knight showings was weak imo but in Batman Begins he was stealthy has hell. While Cap can take out multiple enemies in a frontal assult but Bats can sneak attack eveyone and they will all be down before anyone knows what happened. Cant hit what you cant catch and you cant catch what you cant see.

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Even tho i loathe Batman i believe he has the edge. His Dark Knight showings was weak imo but in Batman Begins he was stealthy has hell. While Cap can take out multiple enemies in a frontal assult but Bats can sneak attack eveyone and they will all be down before anyone knows what happened. Cant hit what you cant catch and you cant catch what you cant see. Cap was able to see a sniper perfectly blended into a tree where no one else could.

I don't think it would be as easy for Batman sneaking up on Cap as you think.

juggerman
Very true. I still think Bats has the edge cuz of the toolbelt tho i would love to see Cap stomp him

Silent Master
Movie Batman's toolbelt isn't very impressive.

juggerman
Huh. Guess it isnt. I I now fully endorse Chris Ev..... I mean Steve Rogers!

KingD19
Even if Batman tried to use those gel explosives, Cap's shield would protect him from the blast.

Bouboumaster
Seriously, the only movie Batman that stand a chance is Adam West, because he probably have some shit in his utility belt that would give him the win. All the others get their ass beaten.

Sixth_Winged
George Clooney Batman begs to differ. Staring into bat nipples would distract Cap long enough to get a batkick or 2 to the nuts. Plus he also seem to have everything miscellaneous in his suit. Guy had a retractable ice skates ffs lol.

hush
yes cap is super storng but bats is a bettr fighter and batman has explosives and yes cap has a shield but its not like he cant get hit cuz he got hit in the flim so its far from a stomp.

Silent Master
Actually, a stomp is exactly what happens.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Any skill edge Bruce has is completely nullified by Cap's stats.

Zack Fair
Captain America pawns Batman. Cap is too strong and too fast for Batman to do anything else but get his shit pushed in.

Blight
I dunno about the whole "Cap is skilled" bit.

He was a scrawny dude with no skill whatsoever to my knowledge before he became super enhanced. I don't really remember much training after he got powers though.

One could make an argument that he had the training pre-Avengers but there's no on screen proof of it aside from the fact that MAYBE he knows how to box. Black Widow he is not.

Still though he beats Batman.

KingD19
He's skilled in the way that a brawler who does it for a long time can take on a martial artist.

If you watch Cap and Avengers he has some pretty solid feats, and he had a ton of field experience with fighting Hyrda soldiers.

Blight
Originally posted by KingD19
He's skilled in the way that a brawler who does it for a long time can take on a martial artist.

If you watch Cap and Avengers he has some pretty solid feats, and he had a ton of field experience with fighting Hyrda soldiers.

I could see the argument for "Skilled Brawler" but take away the powers and that's just not too skilled to me.

KingD19
Originally posted by Blight
I could see the argument for "Skilled Brawler" but take away the powers and that's just not too skilled to me.

That's the whole point. He's not Captain America without his powers. They're part of who he is. Just how Bruce Wayne isn't Batman without his training.

Stoic
Originally posted by hush
yes cap is super storng but bats is a bettr fighter and batman has explosives and yes cap has a shield but its not like he cant get hit cuz he got hit in the flim so its far from a stomp.

Bats is a better fighter? You should go back and watch the Avengers Movie, or in case you haven't yet seen it, perhaps you should. movie Cap outclasses Batman in strength, speed, agility, and fighting skills. Batman only has smarts on him in terms of solving some useless mystery, which will serve him well here, because he will know long before his ass is kicked that he never had a prayer.

Grinning Goku
Movie Cap doesn't seemed as skilled as Nolan's Batman, but his superhuman stats and skills with the shield will probably more than make up for it. I'd give it to Movie Cap after a decent fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Movie Cap doesn't seemed as skilled as Nolan's Batman, but his superhuman stats and skills with the shield will probably more than make up for it. I'd give it to Movie Cap after a decent fight.

You really think that there would be a decent fight between the two? I'm not seeing it. Everything about Cap outclassed Movie Bats except for brilliant deductions.

CosmicComet
There is no decent fight.

Cap was manhandling huge ass Skrulls, multiple at a time.

He also took a lazer shot to the abdomen and was up and recovered in no time.

Batman can't knock him out.

Red Skull, who's strength is equal to Cap's couldn't even knock Cap out with multiple free shots.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Red Skull, who's strength is equal to Cap's couldn't even knock Cap out with multiple free shots.

Agreed big time. Cap made the best dunk artist look like they couldn't jump. Cap was clearly super human.

KingD19
One blow was enough to send a Hydra soldier flying over a tank. Batman couldn't handle Rottweilers through his armor.

Cap hits him so hard he starts talking like a normal person who hasn't swallowed a cheese grater.

Placidity
Nolan's Batman isn't really that skilled in terms of H2H combat. It's because of Nolan's "realistic" take on Batman. Also he only uses the Keysi style which is weak as piss. Looks stupid too.

Mindset
Cap would rape Batman.

Hard.

golem370
Cap would take Bats head off with the shield

namorsubby
Bruce gets his ass handed to him at first......then he just runs over him the the bat mobile. And by that I mean builds whatever to best him.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Placidity
Nolan's Batman isn't really that skilled in terms of H2H combat. It's because of Nolan's "realistic" take on Batman. Also he only uses the Keysi style which is weak as piss. Looks stupid too. He wasn't skilled because he can't move his head

hush
Originally posted by CosmicComet

the Skrulls and ther guns have like next to 0 feats and got killd by arrows and guns do you have feats to back up Red Skull is equal to Cap and can you prove bats cant hurt cap?

JakeTheBank
the Skrulls and ther guns have like next to 0 feats and got killd by arrows and guns do you have feats to back up Red Skull is equal to Cap and can you prove bats cant hurt cap?

Well, Johann Scmidt was given the serum in the movie, but in its unperfected state, burned off his face. Other than the side effects of "making bad worse", he was still attributed with the same stats as Cap was. Pretty sure him making a dent in solid steel with a single punch is further proof.

Silent Master

Can movie Batman dent steel with his punches?

hush
Originally posted by Silent Master
Can movie Batman dent steel with his punches?

how do we know caps triangular shield he uses in uso shows wus steel?

Nietzschean
how do we know caps triangular shield he uses in uso shows wus steel? even if it was cheap iron it is still a superhuman feat.

Cap was using his shield to block bullets in the movie. What the f**k?

Silent Master
how do we know caps triangular shield he uses in uso shows wus steel?

Are you claiming that the shield was some kind of super plastic?

hush
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, Johann Scmidt was given the serum in the movie, but in its unperfected state, burned off his face. Other than the side effects of "making bad worse", he was still attributed with the same stats as Cap was. Pretty sure him making a dent in solid steel with a single punch is further proof.

it says in the flim it wus a imperfect version of the serum and wen cap got the serum he had to go in a Machine RS did not.

JakeTheBank
it says in the flim it wus a imperfect version of the serum and wen cap got the serum he had to go in a Machine RS did not.

Yeah, the imperfection was that it melted off Johann's face. He was still physically superhuman.

Mindset
Hush is making some great points.

Cap wins 10/10

KingD19
He also directly stated it, several times. And he was the only person to hit Cap and make him register pain.

JakeTheBank
Cap could probably one shot Batman to be honest.

hush
Originally posted by Nietzschean
even if it was cheap iron it is still a superhuman feat.

Cap was using his shield to block bullets in the movie. What the f**k?

wen did it block bullets? also iv see guys like Brock Lesnar dent iron not saying RS is BL just saying.

Mindset
wen did it block bullets? also iv see guys like Brock Lesnar dent iron not saying RS is BL just saying. You may be retarded.

srankmissingnin
Movie Batman couldn't beat Black Widow, never mind Captain America.

srankmissingnin
iv see guys like Brock Lesnar dent iron not saying RS is BL just saying.

laughing

Silent Master
wen did it block bullets? also iv see guys like Brock Lesnar dent iron not saying RS is BL just saying.

In the Cap movie.

BTW, post a link to Brock denting iron.

hush
btw you guys on kmc are very nice ty to all of you.

cdtm
AFAIK, they're not canon for the live action Batman

True.

But he never specified "which" movies.

I know in the movie forum, made for television and direct to dvd movies count there.

If it was animated versions it would be a lot closer. We have Joker with Batman and Robins skills at their peak beating down Batman Beyond. for example.

hush
In the Cap movie.

BTW, post a link to Brock denting iron.

i dont have it sorry ill look see if they have it on youtube

Silent Master
If I was at home i'd try to point you to the specific scenes.

hush
Originally posted by Mindset
You may be retarded.

and you may be reported.

cdtm
and you may be reported.

I think all reports go to Mindset.

Mindset
and you may be reported. Say it ain't so!

hush
Say it ain't so!

go run off and play with the rest of the kides buttercup.

Mindset
go run off and play with the rest of the kides buttercup. Reported for calling me buttercup.

KingD19
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cap could probably one shot Batman to be honest.

You're wrong there. He would one shot Batman.

Aside from a bit of ninja training, Batman's a normal guy. Cap was launching people 10-20 feet away with ease.

hush
Reported for calling me buttercup.

yes cuz we all know calling sumone retarded is just as bad as calling them buttercup. wink

Nietzschean
yes cuz we all know calling sumone retarded is just as bad as calling them buttercup. wink one is simply being rude while the other is sexual harassment and can be illegal in certain situations. no expression

Mindset
yes cuz we all know calling sumone retarded is just as bad as calling them buttercup. wink I didn't call you retarded.

I pointed out that there was a possibility of you being retarded.

hush
Originally posted by Nietzschean
one is simply being rude while the other is sexual harassment and can be illegal in certain situations. no expression

er no just no to the sexual harassment part. confused

hush
I didn't call you retarded.

i get it so your not saying im retarded your just saying i may be retarded
thet is so much better.

namorsubby
yes cuz we all know calling sumone retarded is just as bad as calling them buttercup. wink men don't much mind being considered dumb, but pet names are emasculating. You shouldn't be so mean.

Also were all talking about how physically superior Movie Steve looks in comparison to Movie Bruce when we all know any version of Batman doesn't depend on physically over-powering an opponent to gain the upperhand.

Bruce blows him up with the Bat Mobile, or the Bat Plane, or uses whatever tech and/or cunning to subdue him.

srankmissingnin

He's right you do have the right to be an attorney if you want to.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3pyqpnCwP1qbnhsoo1_500.gif

Mindset
i get it so your not saying im retarded your just saying i may be retarded
thet is so much better. It is.

Would you rather a doctor say, "you have aids", or, "you may have aids"?

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's right you do have the right to be an attorney if you want to.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3pyqpnCwP1qbnhsoo1_500.gif laughing out loud

hush
It is.

Would you rather a doctor say, "you have aids", or, "you may have aids"?

we all know you can do better sunshine keep working at it.

also i dont know y hes haveing a go at ppl with aids and retarded
people they are all just like us just sick and retarded
its uncool man.

Blight
Oh this thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.