Golden Superman Prime VS Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82170/1523108-the_gold_superman_prime_returns_super.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84145/1618493-402521_6992_super_super.jpg

Uriel005
A bit unfair to use GSP against characters that have been relatively established in comparison like RKT. Implied power Supes takes it hands down. On panel Thor does. But part of the point of GSP is that he was supposed to be taken on faith to be something on the level of a judeo-christian godlike being but the fact is that there was nothing to really back it up.

AsbestosFlaygon
I think Goldilocks recreating Lois Lane from DNA taken from Solaris is pretty impressive.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2285/383pxdccomics1m4pg19tb6.jpg

abhilegend
By feats, RKT.
By hype, Prime.

Uriel005
Originally posted by abhilegend
By feats, RKT.
By hype, Prime. bit unfair for GSP in any skyfather+ tier fight if you don't use hype for him. He just doesn't have any feats backing him.

Sabro
Why are people saying RKT is skyfather+? He one shotted 6 possibly above skyfather level beings. Even Abstracts don't do that.

Lord Feron
By feats, RKT.
By hype, Prime.

Batman-Prime
By feats, RKT.
By hype, Prime.

thumb up implied power SMP

PillarofOsiris
I feel like this has been done about 1,000 times.

Cogito
By feats, RKT.
By hype, Prime by a mile.

quanchi112
Thor. By feats and by implied power. Hands down. Isn't even close.

iceman24567
By feats, RKT.
By hype, Prime.

red sabre
Rune King Thor easily, golden prime needed the help of 5 IMP to ressurect lois, he needed the GL ring to crush solaris and he has weakness to kryptonite, RKT is above him in tearms of power

DickBlazer
GSP easy

abhilegend
Originally posted by red sabre
Rune King Thor easily, golden prime needed the help of 5 IMP to ressurect lois, he needed the GL ring to crush solaris and he has weakness to kryptonite, RKT is above him in tearms of power
Wrong on all accounts.

Starscream M
golden prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
golden prime How ?

Galan007
Wrong on all accounts. He's actually correct. Prime resurrected Lois with the help of the Imp-Queen, he crushed a nearly-dead Solaris with a GL ring, and he definitely has an implied weakness to kryptonite.

Anyway, I agree with your initial post. RKT wins based on feats. Prime wins based on hype.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
He's actually correct. Prime resurrected Lois with the help of the Imp-Queen, he crushed a nearly-dead Solaris with a GL ring, and he definitely has an implied weakness to kryptonite.

Anyway, I agree with your initial post. RKT wins based on feats. Prime wins based on hype. Ownership papers.

abhilegend
He's actually correct. Prime resurrected Lois with the help of the Imp-Queen, he crushed a nearly-dead Solaris with a GL ring, and he definitely has an implied weakness to kryptonite.

Anyway, I agree with your initial post. RKT wins based on feats. Prime wins based on hype.
Actually it was all like a dream to kyle who also described other dynasty members creating whole krypton as a gift to prime from just a little part of krypton. These two points don't match at all considering prime was powering entire dynasty.

Solaris was an insect which was swept away. He did it with gl ring doesn't means that he NEEDED it to do that.

No, solaris was planning to poison entire sun with that little bit of kryptonite. It wasn't just the kryptonite weakness in play there.

Sr J-Bieb
Rune King Thor has absolutely no hype from comics... I don't think anyone in the series even said he was mildly powerful.

He's just got the two feats of completely obliterating two Skyfather level beings like nothing. And the feat against the Those Who Sit Above in Shadows

Galan007
Actually it was all like a dream to kyle who also described other dynasty members creating whole krypton as a gift to prime from just a little part of krypton. These two points don't match at all considering prime was powering entire dynasty.

Solaris was an insect which was swept away. He did it with gl ring doesn't means that he NEEDED it to do that.

No, solaris was planning to poison entire sun with that little bit of kryptonite. It wasn't just the kryptonite weakness in play there. No. The Imp-Queen helped Superman resurrect Lois. This was explicitly stated. And none of the other Dynasty members recreated Krypton--it was alluded to that Hourman 1M did.

Solaris was already nearly dead when Prime crushed it. He may HAVE needed the ring, who knows?

Considering the rest of the Superman Dynasty (inc. Superman 1M) retained their weakness to kryptonite, even after being amped by Prime, there's no reason to assume Prime himself had evolved immunity to it... That'd actually be an illogical deduction, tbh.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Rune King Thor has absolutely no hype from comics... I don't think anyone in the series even said he was mildly powerful.

He's just got the two feats of completely obliterating two Skyfather level beings like nothing. And the feat against the Those Who Sit Above in Shadows

thumb up

red sabre
Wrong on all accounts.

golden prime needed the help of a 5 IMP to ressurect lois fact

golden prime used a GL ring to crush a beat up solaris fact

golden prime has weakness to kryptonite and needed to be saved from it fact

RKT having much better power feats fact

now shush

abhilegend
golden prime needed the help of a 5 IMP to ressurect lois fact

golden prime used a GL ring to crush a beat up solaris fact

golden prime has weakness to kryptonite and needed to be saved from it fact

RKT having much better power feats fact

now shush
Only first is correct and I was wrong about it. Taking help from an IMP though is nothing to be shamed about when you are powering them in the first place.

Doesn't mean he needed it. We've seen all star superman beat solaris who is nowhere near prime level.

He was needed to be rescued by kryptonite poisoning the sun while he was in sleep.

I already said that RKT wins on feats.

Now go back to your room.

Galan007
We've seen all star superman beat solaris who is nowhere near prime level. In all fairness, that was a baby Solaris. Hardly the same Solaris that was tooling the Justice League of the 853rd century.

quanchi112
Galan's bringing the pain today.

abhilegend
In all fairness, that was a baby Solaris. Hardly the same Solaris that was tooling the Justice League of the 853rd century.
Hardly makes any difference. Solaris of future was totally spent of power when prime crushed him. Other than being bigger than size he had no other advantage over solaris of AS who just before getting bitchslapped by superman killed a baby sun eater. Calling that prime NEEDED gl ring to beat solaris is laughable.

Galan007
Hardly makes any difference. Solaris of future was totally spent of power when prime crushed him. Other than being bigger than size he had no other advantage over solaris of AS who just before getting bitchslapped by superman killed a baby sun eater. Calling that prime NEEDED gl ring to beat solaris is laughable. Right, Solaris was nearly dead. Literally ANYONE could have beaten him at that point. So while I can agree that Prime probably didn't 'need' the GL ring (it was probably just the quickest/easiest means at his disposal), it still wouldn't have been very impressive at all if he would have beaten Solaris under his own power.

Sadly, being the power source for the entire Superman Dynasty is by far the best 'feat' Prime acquired. I absolutely love the character, though.

iceman24567
Only first is correct and I was wrong about it. Taking help from an IMP though is nothing to be shamed about when you are powering them in the first place.

Exactly what are you implying?

Galan007
^ Yeah, considering the 5-D imp-Superman still primarily resides in the 5th dimension, I think it's safe to say that he's not powered by Prime--as there is no Super Sun in the 5th dimension. That powerup was clearly intended for the Superman/woman who guards earth.

abhilegend
Originally posted by iceman24567
Exactly what are you implying? Originally posted by Galan007
^ Yeah, considering the 5-D imp-Superman still primarily resides in the 5th dimension, I think it's safe to say that he's not powered by Prime--as there is no Super Sun in the 5th dimension. That powerup was clearly intended for the Superman/woman who guards earth.
I'm implying that prime powered up entire superman dynasty as told clearly in DC1M, ASS and where superman of 5th dimension says it. Superman dynasty was the protector of entire universe as shown in Superman 712 IIRC.

Galan007
I'm implying that prime powered up entire superman dynasty as told clearly in DC1M, ASS and where superman of 5th dimension says it. Superman dynasty was the protector of entire universe as shown in Superman 712 IIRC. If you're under the impression that Prime/the Super Sun powers every single member of the Superman Squad, ever, then you're misinformed. Prime didn't even return to earth until the 700th century, therefore ANY Supermen who existed before that era wouldn't be privy to the Super Sun's amp (which is why mainstream Superman wasn't amped by it, etc.)
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11716817_sm-mot1Mpg19.jpg

Also, there is NO evidence that the Super Sun powers 5th dimensional Supermen either. As S1M demonstrated multiple times, if he is away from the Super Sun for more than a few days, he becomes drastically weakened--to the point that he can't even fly. The 5-D Superman, however, LIVES in the 5th dimension, where there is NO Super Sun to be found:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11716818_Superman_Batman_021.jpg

If he relied on it as a power source, surely he'd stay close to it like S1M does, no? Like I said, the Super Sun's amp was meant solely for the Superman who protects earth--which makes sense.

red sabre

Doesn't mean he needed it. We've seen all star superman beat solaris who is nowhere near prime level.

He was needed to be rescued by kryptonite poisoning the sun while he was in sleep.

I already said that RKT wins on feats.

Now go back to your room.

you got busted just face the facts, he needed help to ressurect lois alone, odin was able to ressurect planets of people and king thor is even greater

solaris was all beaten up and smoked and still he used the GL ring to finish off a beat up solaris, why did he use the ring then? i am not playing guessing games like you and i am not speculating like you do, i am going with feats and facts and the facts are golden prime used the GL ring to destroy a beat up solaris that means he needed it

solaris in all star superman was a baby solaris it was no where near the powers it gained during the 853 centery universe, all star superman is the past when solaris only started developing while the 853 centery is its peak after all the time it got stronger and stronger

solaris was trying to send kryptonite into the sun and it was suppose to kill golden prime its as easy as it is.

i just love the fact you got busted and owned but you still trying to somehow get out of this laughing

abhilegend
If you're under the impression that Prime/the Super Sun powers every single member of the Superman Squad, ever, then you're misinformed. Prime didn't even return to earth until the 700th century, therefore ANY Supermen who existed before that era wouldn't be privy to the Super Sun's amp (which is why mainstream Superman wasn't amped by it, etc.)
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11716817_sm-mot1Mpg19.jpg

I don't think he powered everyone from his dynasty untill he returned to earth either. But after he returned he made a pact that he would give powers to his dynasty WHICH as the marriage with the 5-d queen included the 5-d superman. Again in ASS 5-d superman mentions how prime is the most powerful being in the superman dynasty. Even in the scan which you presented mentioned that he gave the power to them which he obtained from beyond the space-time and ADMINISTERED not distributed from the super sun. aS FOR Kal kent, his powers beins to fade out of earth's solar system let alone being in the past

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_dccomics1M1pg22.jpg

Actually, 5-d Superman was shown in the superman squad along with Titano 1M alongside several members of superman dynasty who guarded entire galaxy and beyond. If Superman 1M's amp begins to ebb from being out of the solar system and we know that prime gave power to entire superman dynasty in 853'rd century, how did they get powers outside of the solar system of earth? The answer is simple, only superman 1M was dependent on the super sun for his amp, not all the members of superman dynasty which included 5-d superman.

As shown in the ASS the 5-d superman was also the descendent of the mainstream superman and he came from a time when prime became the leader of the Superman squad which is likely to be after DC one million. There is no logical reasoning to say that he wasn't powered up by prime unless we are using the notion that prime could only give powers through super sun.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_12-1.jpg

abhilegend
you got busted just face the facts, he needed help to ressurect lois alone, odin was able to ressurect planets of people and king thor is even greater

Only one fact and it has context. Lois was alluded to be given the same powers as prime in her new body. ABC logic and feats aren't transferrable to characters.

Hardly makes any difference. Solaris of future was totally spent of power when prime crushed him. Other than being bigger than size he had no other advantage over solaris of AS who just before getting bitchslapped by superman killed a baby sun eater. Calling that prime NEEDED gl ring to beat solaris is laughable.

He needed a gl ring so much that he wsn't even shown to be present in the scan where he crushed solaris. Solaris was an insect to him which he brushed away with the most efficient and quick manner posiible.

Guess what, when prime crushed solaris he was near dead and when all star superman crushed solaris he was still powerful enough to kill a baby sun eater. If we go by your theory than we reach at the conclusion that ASS is more powerful than prime, which is shown as false in the comics.

By poisoning the sun while he was asleep. Don't leave the context behind.

You mean being incorrect about one fact. Your antics are amusing though. Now hush child, elders are speaking.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Galan007
I don't think he powered everyone from his dynasty untill he returned to earth either. But after he returned he made a pact that he would give powers to his dynasty WHICH as the marriage with the 5-d queen included the 5-d superman. Again in ASS 5-d superman mentions how prime is the most powerful being in the superman dynasty. Even in the scan which you presented mentioned that he gave the power to them which he obtained from beyond the space-time and ADMINISTERED not distributed from the super sun. aS FOR Kal kent, his powers beins to fade out of earth's solar system let alone being in the past

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_dccomics1M1pg22.jpg

Actually, 5-d Superman was shown in the superman squad along with Titano 1M alongside several members of superman dynasty who guarded entire galaxy and beyond. If Superman 1M's amp begins to ebb from being out of the solar system and we know that prime gave power to entire superman dynasty in 853'rd century, how did they get powers outside of the solar system of earth? The answer is simple, only superman 1M was dependent on the super sun for his amp, not all the members of superman dynasty which included 5-d superman. Even though it was explicitly stated (multiple times) that S1M receives his amp directly from the Super Sun, you're assuming that Prime amped the other Supermen (inc. the the 5-D Superman) by other means that were never once mentioned? I can't accept that. The Super Sun is the key--without it there was NO amp. That much was made crystal clear numerous times.

And just so you know, while Titano WAS part of the Superman Squad, he has nothing to do with Superman's galaxy--he guards the Gorilla Galaxy:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11725799_s1.jpg
Prime amped the Superman of earth (post 700th century)--not the protector of monkeys. srsly

Furthermore, not all the members of the Superman Squad are descendants of Superman. In fact, MANY of them have no ties to Superman whatsoever:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11725800_s2.jpg
Does Prime amp them too? How far are we going to take this?

As shown in the ASS the 5-d superman was also the descendent of the mainstream superman and he came from a time when prime became the leader of the Superman squad which is likely to be after DC one million. There is no logical reasoning to say that he wasn't powered up by prime unless we are using the notion that prime could only give powers through super sun.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_12-1.jpg As I said above, the ONLY method that was ever mentioned in regard to how Prime amped his underlings was through the Super Sun. That's it. Assuming he was amping a 5-D being through some cross-dimensional means that were never even alluded to is... Not entirely logical.

abhilegend
Even though it was explicitly stated (multiple times) that S1M receives his amp directly from the Super Sun, you're assuming that Prime amped the other Supermen (inc. the the 5-D Superman) by other means that were never once mentioned?
Yeah, I think so.

So you think that after prime left the sun and became the leader of superman dynasty as shown in ASS, super-sun still powered Kal kent? Again prime made the pact to give powers to his descendents gained from the edge of time and space. 5-d superman is a descendent of superman prime, he's in superman squad and he is shown and alluded as being less powerful than prime. Why are we assuming that there was only one descendent of superman in 853rd century when 5-d superman is also one of his descendent.

I expected better from you galan, I read comics. Where did I say that prime amped everyone from superman squad? I only produced that scan to show that superman dynasty wasn't restricted to earth's solar system which is the only place where SM1M recieves his amp from prime. Now if we take that as consideration that prime can only amp his descendents within the solar system, they wouldn't be amped. But we know that they were amped according to the pact prime made with the descendents.

Largely irrelevant, they aren't descendents of prime.

For SM1M I agree, but all the descendents as shown in Superman 708, not possible in the least. Just answer some of my questions galan and I would concede here. Was 5-d superman a descendent of prime? Did prime made a pact with his descendents that he would amp them? Were there descendents of superman who lived outside of earth's solar system which according to SM1M the outer limit where super sun amps him?

deathlife
Damn, tough arguments being made here.

I think Thor wins this.

Hulkbuster1
I pick Thor cuz I like watchihg Marvel comics movies.

Galan007
Yeah, I think so.

So you think that after prime left the sun and became the leader of superman dynasty as shown in ASS, super-sun still powered Kal kent? Again prime made the pact to give powers to his descendents gained from the edge of time and space. 5-d superman is a descendent of superman prime, he's in superman squad and he is shown and alluded as being less powerful than prime. Why are we assuming that there was only one descendent of superman in 853rd century when 5-d superman is also one of his descendent.

I expected better from you galan, I read comics. Where did I say that prime amped everyone from superman squad? I only produced that scan to show that superman dynasty wasn't restricted to earth's solar system which is the only place where SM1M recieves his amp from prime. Now if we take that as consideration that prime can only amp his descendents within the solar system, they wouldn't be amped. But we know that they were amped according to the pact prime made with the descendents.

Largely irrelevant, they aren't descendents of prime.

For SM1M I agree, but all the descendents as shown in Superman 708, not possible in the least. Just answer some of my questions galan and I would concede here. Was 5-d superman a descendent of prime? Did prime made a pact with his descendents that he would amp them? Were there descendents of superman who lived outside of earth's solar system which according to SM1M the outer limit where super sun amps him? You expected better from me? That is a horribly ironic statement coming from a fella whose entire opinion/argument is fueled entirely by personal conjecture. srsly

You're ASSUMING that Prime was amping members of the Dynasty in more exotic ways then just through the Super Sun, but you have NO on panel evidence to support your stance. None. Time and time again, the Super Sun was stated to be the power source through which S1M (and his earth-based descendants before him) gained their extra power. Assuming other members of the Superman Dynasty (such as the 5-D Superman) were being amped by Prime through other means that were never referenced, is completely fallacious. Not once was it mentioned, or even alluded to, that the amp extended beyond the Super Sun. Not once.

It's not my prerogative to assume things of this caliber--especially when there is no evidence whatsoever to support said assumptions. The Super Sun is what amps Prime's underlings. That is the only 100% factual part of this debate, because it is the only fact that was stated on panel. Replacing said fact with your own bias/opinion is a very faulty line of logic.

Bottom line: if you're going to keep ignoring what we were TOLD, and replace it with what you THINK, then I want no part of this discussion. Frankly, it borders on ridiculous as it is.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
I pick Thor cuz I like watching Marvel comics movies.

abhilegend
You expected better from me? That is a horribly ironic statement coming from a fella whose entire opinion/argument is fueled entirely by personal conjecture. srsly

You're ASSUMING that Prime was amping members of the Dynasty in more exotic ways then just through the Super Sun, but you have NO on panel evidence to support your stance. None. Time and time again, the Super Sun was stated to be the power source through which S1M (and his earth-based descendants before him) gained their extra power. Assuming other members of the Superman Dynasty (such as the 5-D Superman) were being amped by Prime through other means that were never referenced, is completely fallacious. Not once was it mentioned, or even alluded to, that the amp extended beyond the Super Sun. Not once.

It's not my prerogative to assume things of this caliber--especially when there is no evidence whatsoever to support said assumptions. The Super Sun is what amps Prime's underlings. That is the only 100% factual part of this debate, because it is the only fact that was stated on panel. Replacing said fact with your own bias/opinion is a very faulty line of logic.

Bottom line: if you're going to keep ignoring what we were TOLD, and replace it with what you THINK, then I want no part of this discussion. Frankly, it borders on ridiculous as it is.
No need to get angry here galan, I was just asking a few questions and I would've conceded after that. If you are so offended by a different POV then I respect you enough to concede the point.

Galan007
My friend, you mistake me giving you a hard time about a few of your points, with me being upset/angry about them. I could really care less--it takes a LOT me then that to get me riled up. wink

abhilegend
My friend, you mistake me giving you a hard time about a few of your points, with me being upset/angry about them. I could really care less--it takes a LOT me then that to get me riled up. wink
Jerkass.

stick out tongue

Terryc250
Originally posted by Sabro
Why are people saying RKT is skyfather+? He one shotted 6 possibly above skyfather level beings. Even Abstracts don't do that.

Umm abstracts can do that no problem

red sabre
Only one fact and it has context. Lois was alluded to be given the same powers as prime in her new body. ABC logic and feats aren't transferrable to characters.

He needed a gl ring so much that he wsn't even shown to be present in the scan where he crushed solaris. Solaris was an insect to him which he brushed away with the most efficient and quick manner posiible.

Guess what, when prime crushed solaris he was near dead and when all star superman crushed solaris he was still powerful enough to kill a baby sun eater. If we go by your theory than we reach at the conclusion that ASS is more powerful than prime, which is shown as false in the comics.

By poisoning the sun while he was asleep. Don't leave the context behind.

You mean being incorrect about one fact. Your antics are amusing though. Now hush child, elders are speaking.

dude are you fine in your head? golden prime asked the help of a 5 IMP to ressurect lois it was on panel stop trolling, golden prime doesnt empower the 5 IMP beings since they are in a whole other dimension they are not getting their powers from the super sun learn some comics

so you admitted using a GL ring was the quickest and best way for him to handle solaris Lol, by saying that you basically admited the GL ring is more effective than any other power he has, i dont care about your speculations and that you think solaris was an insect to him or what ever the facts are simple, a beaten up and dying solaris was killed by golden prime using a GL ring, if he is so powerful why did he need a GL ring? Lol

golden prime was near dead when he crushed solaris???? what are you mumbling about boy? did you read the 1 million arc? go back and read it and stop making a tool out of yourself

it doesnt matter what was his plan the fact was that solaris was going to use a kryptonite to kill golden superman and thats it, no matter how you will try to twist it or troll the facts are ladies and gentlmen , oh and aghiwhatever that solaris was going to use a kryptonite to kill golden prime and everybody knew it will kill him and needed to save him Lol , yeah he is so powerful no doubt everybody were running around like crazy to save his ass from kryptonite, a powerhouse indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

dude you are basically trolling on purpose and twisting feats that everybody know about and realise you are just trolling... now thats dumb

red sabre
RKT Stomps

abhilegend
dude are you fine in your head? golden prime asked the help of a 5 IMP to ressurect lois it was on panel stop trolling, golden prime doesnt empower the 5 IMP beings since they are in a whole other dimension they are not getting their powers from the super sun learn some comics

so you admitted using a GL ring was the quickest and best way for him to handle solaris Lol, by saying that you basically admited the GL ring is more effective than any other power he has, i dont care about your speculations and that you think solaris was an insect to him or what ever the facts are simple, a beaten up and dying solaris was killed by golden prime using a GL ring, if he is so powerful why did he need a GL ring? Lol

golden prime was near dead when he crushed solaris???? what are you mumbling about boy? did you read the 1 million arc? go back and read it and stop making a tool out of yourself

it doesnt matter what was his plan the fact was that solaris was going to use a kryptonite to kill golden superman and thats it, no matter how you will try to twist it or troll the facts are ladies and gentlmen , oh and aghiwhatever that solaris was going to use a kryptonite to kill golden prime and everybody knew it will kill him and needed to save him Lol , yeah he is so powerful no doubt everybody were running around like crazy to save his ass from kryptonite, a powerhouse indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

dude you are basically trolling on purpose and twisting feats that everybody know about and realise you are just trolling... now thats dumb
blabla
Anything else kid? No, then get lost. Way to go for the last words.

red sabre
blabla
Anything else kid? No, then get lost. Way to go for the last words.

concession accepted you may move on son

abhilegend
concession accepted you may move on son
I already conceded to a far better debator than your "TROLOLOL" ass can ever imagine. Alas, kids can't even read these days. As for me conceding to you, dream on kid.

red sabre
I already conceded to a far better debator than your "TROLOLOL" ass can ever imagine. Alas, kids can't even read these days. As for me conceding to you, dream on kid.

U MAD Happy Dance

abhilegend
U MAD Happy Dance
Like I said, I'm not interested in this thread anymore kid.

red sabre
Like I said, I'm not interested in this thread anymore kid.

and like i said U MAD Happy Dance

quanchi112
and like i said U MAD Happy Dance He's really upset.

red sabre
he is upset because any thor that has the odin force could own his golden superman by making kryptonite Lol

quanchi112
he is upset because any thor that has the odin force could own his golden superman by making kryptonite Lol I'm really shocked galan went to town on him in such fashion. That caught me off guard.

red sabre
because even superman supporters cant stand his lack of knowledge

abhilegend
he is upset because any thor that has the odin force could own his golden superman by making kryptonite Lol Originally posted by red sabre
and like i said U MAD Happy Dance
laughing out loud
You are a piece of work kid.Originally posted by quanchi112
He's really upset.
laughing

red sabre
isnt it true? any thor with the odin force could create kryptonite and just own golden prime because of his weakness, hey dont blame me blame the writers who let him sit decades in the sun but still remain with this retarded weakness smile

abhilegend
isnt it true? any thor with the odin force could create kryptonite and just own golden prime because of his weakness, hey dont blame me blame the writers who let him sit decades in the sun but still remain with this retarded weakness smile
laughing out loud
You are a piece of work kid.
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.