Hercules vs Thor/w a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I was wondering if Hercules had a weapon with simiar powers to Thor's hammer would he be able to beat Thor? Now to make it even more even Herc would have grown up with this weapon so he would be famliar with its capabilities as Thor is with his Hammer.

PillarofOsiris
He does have a mace which is similar though less powerful.

golem370
Yeah but would if it had similar powers to Thors hammer like ranged attacks.

guy222
=

i know thor won't fall for herc's advances big grin

Bouboumaster
I think Hercules would win.

Why? Because Hercules is mean. Thor fight with honor. Hercules don't gives a shit about honor, going for the nuts if needed (or not) to win.

At equal footing, the lacks of ethics of Hercules just might gives him the win.

rotiart
Hercules had an adamantite mace... Indestructible but no powers as far as I know.

Colossus-Big C
Hercules
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/1699032-hercules_vs_thor___headlock_large_super.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2q0ps2a.jpg

Endless Mike
So what is this weapon, just a replica of Mjolnir that works for Herc? Or what?

golem370
pretty much

Black bolt z
In this situation herc takes it.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Black bolt z
In this situation herc takes it.

Bouboumaster
Now, I want to see Rage answer to this thread! smokin'

Robtard
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hercules
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/1699032-hercules_vs_thor___headlock_large_super.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2q0ps2a.jpg

A Greek going for the rear, how cliche'.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Robtard
A Greek going for the rear, how cliche'. Lmfao Clever girl

JakeTheBank
Thor would still have his innate powers to fall back on in addition to Mjolnir's own.

golem370
Yeah but if Hercs weapon works like Thor's hammer he could absorb Thor other powers.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but if Hercs weapon works like Thor's hammer he could absorb Thor other powers.

A Mjolnir replica/equivalent can't "absorb" Thor's innate weather manipulation. Being able to control and summon storms is Thor's power. Mjolnir just enables him finer control and scope.

So even if Hercules had a Mjolnir like weapon which afforded him energy projection/manipulation, flight, and all that stuff, he still wouldn't have Thor's powers as far as being the God of Thunder goes.

golem370
I know its Marvel Database but

Energy Absorption and Redirection: Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb any energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified many times over towards the source and/or use it as a weapon of his own. Thor has used Mjolnir to reflect the vast and hazardous amounts of energy being emitted by the biological weapon implanted within the Wasp's body by the Skrulls back at her while all of Earth's other super humans were helpless. Thor used Mjolnir to absorb Ultron's entire energy source, the Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic,Sky-Walker's Cosmic Tempest, radio active energy, magnetism such as Magneto's personal magnetic field and a portion of the Pangoria's planetary magnetic field. Mjolnir's ability to absorb energy is so powerful he managed to absorb, contain and redirect the entire energy of the Null Bomb, which was powerful enough to destroy the entire galaxy, absorb mystical energies, such as Pluto's mystic flame. He was even able to absorb a portion of the mystical energies from every god patheon on Earth, and absorbed the electromagnetic energies of the Celestial Mother-ship.

JakeTheBank
And that's all well and good, but still, even if Hercules had an exact Mjolnir copy, he wouldn't have Thor's powers which are independent of Mjolnir, which is what I'm saying.

golem370
Yeah but any powers shoot at Herc he could absorb it and redirect it back which was what I meant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.