Rune King Thor vs Kismet Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who wins

Cogito
Thor by feats

Estacado
Superman.

kevdude
Superman thumb up

guy222
what did supes do with kis powa

Prep-Man
What did Superman do?

Estacado
Kismet is supposed to be Dc Eternity she merged with Supes so he could penetrate Imperiex's armor.

Prep-Man
That's it? I might have to go with Thor by feats, but if Superman is merged with that type of power, he might win.

Estacado
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That's it? I might have to go with Thor by feats, but if Superman is merged with that type of power, he might win.
Imperiex is still a Galactus level threat.

guy222
thanks for the info smile

red sabre
so kismet superman best feat is penetrate Imperiex's armor? who in your opinion is = galactus and therefor he wins? Rune King Thor owned skyfathers left and right and probably at that point could whip some galactus ass, i will go with RKT

Uriel005
Originally posted by red sabre
so kismet superman best feat is penetrate Imperiex's armor? who in your opinion is = galactus and therefor he wins? Rune King Thor owned skyfathers left and right and probably at that point could whip some galactus ass, i will go with RKT RKT does slightly better against galactus than Odin does. Rather than the headbutt self ko'ing he's stunned and gets blasted into nothing by Galactus.

red sabre
Originally posted by Uriel005
RKT does slightly better against galactus than Odin does. Rather than the headbutt self ko'ing he's stunned and gets blasted into nothing by Galactus.

and you came to this colcusion judging by what? RKT was described as much more powerful than odin and was implyed to be twice stronger than odin , he was able to beat the ones who sit in the shadow and end the ragnarok cycle, he took out easily without any effort at all mangog who caused odin himself trouble and loki that absorbed the entire power of asgard and was a skyfather, he could at that point probably beat the hell out of galactus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Kismet is supposed to be Dc Eternity she merged with Supes so he could penetrate Imperiex's armor. Kismet isn't dc''s Eternity. Quit just throwing random unbacked speculation as proof. Originally posted by Estacado
Imperiex is still a Galactus level threat. No, he wasn't.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kismet isn't dc''s Eternity. Quit just throwing random unbacked speculation as proof. No, he wasn't.
Never getting tired of being an idiot eh?313

quanchi112
Never getting tired of being an idiot eh?313 Unlike you I debate and know a little about them. Using personal insults while avoiding discussion isn't how to debate.

Estacado
Unlike you I debate and know a little about them. Using personal insults while avoiding discussion isn't how to debate.
Talking shit=/=debating.jugg666happy

quanchi112
Talking shit=/=debating.jugg666happy Then back up your claim Kismet is equal to Eternity. What are you basing this off of ?

Estacado
Then back up your claim Kismet is equal to Eternity. What are you basing this off of ?
Prove me that she isnt...

quanchi112
Prove me that she isnt... If you make a claim the onus is on you. If you don't understand how debating even works by now I weep for your seed.

Estacado
If you make a claim the onus is on you. If you don't understand how debating even works by now I weep for your seed.
KK then go and pick up OWAW....atleast you will read Dc for once in your life.

quanchi112
KK then go and pick up OWAW....atleast you will read Dc for once in your life. I read owaw. If you can't illustrate or back up your claims than all you're doing is talking sh-t. I can back up my claims you just spout off and insult. You don't know the first thing about debating.

Estacado
I read owaw. If you can't illustrate or back up your claims than all you're doing is talking sh-t. I can back up my claims you just spout off and insult. You don't know the first thing about debating.
Nah...if someone else asked me for proof I would get the scan but since you asked I wont cause I could care less what you think....313

quanchi112
Nah...if someone else asked me for proof I would get the scan but since you asked I wont cause I could care less what you think....313 I read owaw and you read someone else compare the two. They aren't equal towards one another. You never have proven anything. You never will.

abhilegend
Superman.

red sabre
Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.