Amazo and Cyborg Superman VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Can the duo overpower the most powerful version of Hulk?

quanchi112
No, Hulk wins.

AsbestosFlaygon
They fight in the Galactus Star Sphere.

MF DELPH
Battlefield favors team.

Colossus-Big C
World Breaker Hulk farts and kills superman

Nihilist
Team wins

Cogito
Team wins without the battlefield, ragestomps with.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, Hulk wins.
AGREE. cyborg supermans feats weren't that impressesive and amazo only can copy metahumans which hulk isn't. That an amazo lost to black adam quickly and if amazo has the jla powers they will be at half strenght since he can only copy superheros powers at half base. Even with the base giving cyborg supes technopathy a leverage, its simply not enough for wbh. Both amazo and cyborg have mid stamina at best: cyborg lost to a very weaken superman who relied on weapons and amazo got ko'd by black adam=not impressed. HULK wins on durability,strenght increments and feats. HE destroyed inadvertiling a planet and moon, fought entire earth heros,lasted agaisnt thors force and magic assults and took out rulk who drains his gamma. hulk smash puny dc villains! Marvel is winning

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
AGREE. cyborg supermans feats weren't that impressesive and amazo only can copy metahumans which hulk isn't. That an amazo lost to black adam quickly and if amazo has the jla powers they will be at half strenght since he can only copy superheros powers at half base. Even with the base giving cyborg supes technopathy a leverage, its simply not enough for wbh. Both amazo and cyborg have mid stamina at best: cyborg lost to a very weaken superman who relied on weapons and amazo got ko'd by black adam=not impressed. HULK wins on durability,strenght increments and feats. HE destroyed inadvertiling a planet and moon, fought entire earth heros,lasted agaisnt thors force and magic assults and took out rulk who drains his gamma. hulk smash puny dc villains! Marvel is winning

Truly lol worthy.

Cogito

Wow, almost everything you said is straight up wrong or misleading.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Cogito
Wow, almost everything you said is straight up wrong or misleading. How so he didn't specifiy which amazo, is it the one killed by black adams 1 hit ko. either way he only copies metahumans powers and at half strength as original. after superman return from death he was weak and needed weapons to fight cyborg, which proves low durability on both. And hulk destroyed a planet and moon and he fought entire marvel heros when he was on a revenge spree. hulk durability is extreme due to his hyper fast healing he fought thor and thanos two characters who arguably surpass supermans strengths and feats. Hulk gets mad he gets strong he is infinite strength. heck he could thunderclap them to short circuit their circuits. to sum it up...whatever he hits he destroys.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny robots

DarkSaint85
AGREE. cyborg supermans feats weren't that impressesive
False.

False

False. In DC, anyone with powers is a meta.

False. If you have proof, please provide scans.

We don't lowball characters here. So you can't take low showings....

No. Some, yes. But not all are wins for Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Team wins without the battlefield, ragestomps with.

thumb up

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
False. 1)Well he has technophaty and his dna can merge with other beings I believe. Apart from that his biggest feat in death and return was taking down each supermen and stomping eradicator but the thing is these were weak clones of supes thus according to dvd docu. doomsday/supes:The reason being that nobody could replace supes and they were build ups characters for his return.

False 2)well official dc wiki listed that.

False. In DC, anyone with powers is a meta. 3)Well from what I read in amazo battle forums meta means any natural powers born with excluding magic,Divine and obtained. Although you could be right and I wrong.

False. If you have proof, please provide scans. 4) I wish I could but I don't have a pc I Am using my vita and I don't know how to post scans heck I don't even have an avitar. but I could try sending links just check dc un9verse wiki amazo it'll explain his powers. Also I'd love to be prove wrong its part of what makes debates fun and helps me learn more about a character so if Am proving wrong I'll admit it.

We don't lowball characters here. So you can't take low showings....
5) I'm going to have to dissagree why? well his shortcomings is part of that characters profile and a deciding Factor in his overall character. All characters have their highs and lows and when deciding factors as battles are concerned every intricate detail counts. example thanos losing to squrrile girl might seem pis but in reality it determines whether or not his intelligence really stacks up based on her strategic victory which counts. even elsewhere/different timeline counts since its dealing with a characters potential and possibilities. crossovers obviously wouldn't count since its fan votes. So how a character handles himself and a situation is a determinant factor. like batman he based on win/lose he has shown he is a Above average fighter,great detactive and when he loses his strategic mind comes into play. characters who are similar in powers have different outcomes in fights.

No. Some, yes. But not all are wins for Hulk. true and how he lost determines whether hes easly outsmarted, his stats and how he handles himself. battles are not always determine by power. its like chess.

Hyperion Prime
How is Hulk beating Super Amazo. The guy who has the powers of every JLA member at the same time? Super Amazo could solo him.

Cogito
Amazo also copies him, and then he's extra screwed

Robtard
Amazo wins

quanchi112
Wow, almost everything you said is straight up wrong or misleading. Hulk buster is busting peeps left and right.

Prep-Man
Team.

Sr J-Bieb
Hank could be Spider-Man level physically and still win this fight solo in the Galactus sphere.

The amount of tech that could finish off Hulk is impressive, but all he needs to do is drain Hulk with the planet draining tech.

carver9
Hulk wins and Amazo is overated. Wonder Woman has overpowered him in a contest of strength. Black Adam one shotted him. Hulk destroys him. Hank isn't doing anything to Hulk either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyborg Superman if he took control of Galactus' technology would make Hulk his b*tch solo. So would some versions of Amazo such as the JLA one from Morrison's era.

biensalsa
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins and Amazo is overated. Wonder Woman has overpowered him in a contest of strength. Black Adam one shotted him. Hulk destroys him. Hank isn't doing anything to Hulk either.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_tumblr_lzh7znpH6g1r0284d.gif

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Robtard
Amazo wins

AsbestosFlaygon
It would only be reasonable to pit the best versions of the duo.
So yeah, this is Super Amazo and Cyborg Superman with GL rings.

No BFR, so the duo has to KO WBH.

I think the battlefield is an overkill advantage for the duo, so its on Old Krypton.

Hyperion Prime

LOL what??? Super Amazo
1. Superman's powers
2. Flash Powers
3. Zatanna Powers
4. Batman
5. Red Tornado
6 Red Arrow
7. Wonder Woman
8. Firestorm
9. Green Lantern

He had all those powers at once plus his own!!!!!! He would stomp the hulk . Lasso up the hulk and call it a day.

EDIT=I forgot he also had Martian Manhunters powers. He was phasing through the floor and going into Firestorms mind.

iceman24567
Either person from team one can solo erm

Bouboumaster
Hulk thunderclaps them to death.

True story.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
LOL what??? Super Amazo
1. Superman's powers
2. Flash Powers
3. Zatanna Powers
4. Batman
5. Red Tornado
6 Red Arrow
7. Wonder Woman
8. Firestorm
9. Green Lantern

He had all those powers at once plus his own!!!!!! He would stomp the hulk . Lasso up the hulk and call it a day.

EDIT=I forgot he also had Martian Manhunters powers. He was phasing through the floor and going into Firestorms mind.
B-But WBH can destroy planets by merely stepping on them.

Prep-Man
Amazo wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk buster is busting peeps left and right.

I know, right? I'm not sure which I'm more in awe of, his use of the animation DVDs as canon, or his cheerful admission of using Wikis as his sources.

DarkSaint85
I'm just going to try and help Hulkbuster1, because I think he needs a LOT of help...

Yes, that's like saying Hulk has superstrength....the fact that Hank has technopathy is VERY impressive, because of the level he operates. You're using his power levels from the 90s....he has done a LOT more since then.

Please never, NEVER use a wiki as your source, if you want to be taken seriously here. The fact that it is a wiki means anyone can edit it.

Amazo has copied Green Lantern's ring. And Wonder Woman's lasso. Both obtained, and in WW's case, magical AND divine.

I know how Amazo's powers work. You should try visiting his respect thread. The only time he only absorbed half of someone's powers, was Hourman. And you really don't want to use that version in a thread against the Hulk.

Respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t445194.html

True, and I agree, we take every detail. But you have only taken the low showings, which we don't usually do. And as per the forum rules, which I recommend you read up on, elseworlds and different timelines don't count. Don't use them, if you want to be taken seriously/not get into trouble.

Forum rules: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Hulkbuster1
I know, right? I'm not sure which I'm more in awe of, his use of the animation DVDs as canon, or his cheerful admission of using Wikis as his sources. Hey AVGN uses wiki as a source ,even though he made errors, and he has a HUGE following the guys basically a GOD! mad And dvds are more popular it help expand comics books to a wider audience of ppl., more so than comic movie cinemas of the 60's made comic book characters more recognisable outside of the nerd community ya feel me homie. besides dvd fights are written and more so than not taken from comic book sources. so should we disqualified comic books where hulk stomps thor...oh let me guess its pis or bad writing huh smh a loss is a loss don't be mad besides its marvel writers who can't balance or write proper stories and its a wonder why they're financed by mickey mouse whatevas. btw I bet you watch and own more comic dvds than actually comics huh? but either way thanks for the tips I'll be looking at respect threads more but in supermans respect thread they got butthurt when ppl. posted scans showing just how weak and overated supes powers were...was it bias fans?

DarkSaint85
Hey AVGN uses wiki as a source ,even though he made errors, and he has a HUGE following the guys basically a GOD! mad

And? Puny god,

And?

Who are you, the Fresh Prince?

...Actually, more often than not, they change the story.

First of all, you have no idea if I'm male or female, but its Ok, you can still call me sweetheart. And no, I'm no comic expert, but I try, and I back my statements up generally with scans - I actually read way more comics, and only watch the DVDs with my partner.

Hulkbuster1
And? Puny god,

And?

Who are you, the Fresh Prince?

...Actually, more often than not, they change the story.

First of all, you have no idea if I'm male or female, but its Ok, you can still call me sweetheart. And no, I'm no comic expert, but I try, and I back my statements up generally with scans - I actually read way more comics, and only watch the DVDs with my partner.

Am bisexual so no biggies. guess I agree on the dvds some liberalities with stories but still why do dvds show hulk kicking everyones a** you have to agree hulks more popular and relevant than spiderman now. btw with kindle comics may hopefully be more accessable to very casuals readers like me. btw its was a joke regarding the ghetto slang its whats cool right now in the hipster community.

jalek moye

So you don't think Galactus has tech capable of beating hulk?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by jalek moye

He doesn't have the strength to take him on. What are Galactus' strength feats??? :-p

Btw, for this thread, team wins. Even with Old krypton, they were still pretty advanced. Amazo could copy Hanks powers, then create copies of himself.

Cogito
Amazo has copied Green Lantern's ring. And Wonder Woman's lasso. Both obtained, and in WW's case, magical AND divine.

He also copied the Warlogog, which is basically a map.

-Pr-

Your lies amuse me.

Estacado
Originally posted by jalek moye
What's Galactus best lifting feat?

abhilegend
^What planets galactus destroyed by shockwaves from his punches?

Estacado
I doubt he could destroy a planet by simply walking on it....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Estacado

I've certainly never seen him do it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
That puny galactus, hulk can destroy planetS by his fart.estahuh

abhilegend

biensalsa
Yes, I agree, I have never seen

Galactus walking and causing an earthqueke, not even the pre retcon boyonder was capable of doing that, so If the pre retcon beyonder walks and does not causes earthqueakes that means hulk is physically stronger than pre retcon beyonder and galactus put together.

Hell you can have a city full of pre retcon beyonders walking around and they will not cause an earthquake.

So that means hulk >>> a city full of pre retcon beyonders.

No need to thank me carver and 112 >big grin

carver9
Hateraid.

abhilegend
Hateraid.
I just drink pepsi.

biensalsa
Hateraid.

This is a legit argument.

Hulk walks and bust planets, when have you seen the LT doing that?

carver9
I'm not saying that Hulk is stronger than Galactus since he can easily amp his strength with the wave of his hand to repeat anything Hulk have done or think about doing but that juice you all have been drinking lately have been some strong stuff. Seem like someone added some extra sugar.

biensalsa
Scans of lt causing earthquakes, please.

And my drink is called carverade

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
Scans of lt causing earthquakes, please.

And my drink is called carverade

Lol...has LT ever came to Earth.?

Lol...the carveraid is having some terrible side affects. The Hulk hate is growing within you...daily. Add a dab of Vodka, that should help.

Cogito
Odin caused multiversal earthquakes.

Odin is the strongest there is durhuc

carver9
Odin caused multiversal earthquakes.

Odin is the strongest there is durhuc

Happy Dance

biensalsa
Lol...has LT ever came to Earth.?

Lol...the carveraid is having some terrible side affects. The Hulk hate is growing within you...daily. Add a dab of Vodka, that should help.

Walking on any planet and causing earthquakes or galactus doing the same.

Iirc PAK said, no one barring galactus could have stopped the hulk, therefore WBH >>> The LT

And no, no hate otherwise I will have had fun on the character ownege thread.

But my carveraid is helping me to see things the same way you do' add to that some quanchos with cheese and we have the perfect mix

DarkSaint85
Actually, IIRC, LT has never been shown to have come to earth.

Obviously, he's unable to do so. Such weaksauce.

carver9
Walking on any planet and causing earthquakes or galactus doing the same.

Iirc PAK said, no one barring galactus could have stopped the hulk, therefore WBH >>> The LT

And no, no hate otherwise I will have had fun on the character ownege thread.

But my carveraid is helping me to see things the same way you do' add to that some quanchos with cheese and we have the perfect mix

Lol...you are trying to be but whatever. I don't even know why you are trying to use Galactus as some type of strength God anyways (outside of amping) when heralds has survived punch, kicks, and thunder squash from him. With amping, there are not many beings out there that is stronger than him though.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
B-But WBH can destroy planets by merely stepping on them.

Oh yeaaaaz Amazo be doombded!!!

LOL any Amazo could beat any Hulk one on one.

biensalsa
Lol...you are trying to be but whatever. I don't even know why you are trying to use Galactus as some type of strength God anyways (outside of amping) when heralds has survived punch, kicks, and thunder squash from him. With amping, there are not many beings out there that is stronger than him though.

'cuz Galactus a well known planet buster walks and does not destroys planets and Hulk does, therefore Hulk>>> Galactus

And galactus creates heralds, hulk melts "heralds" laughing out loud

carver9
'cuz Galactus a well known planet buster walks and does not destroys planets and Hulk does, therefore Hulk>>> Galactus

And galactus creates heralds, hulk melts "heralds" laughing out loud

Wow...just wow.

biensalsa
Wow...just wow.

Oh come on, you know you like my logic, let me drink more carverade big grin

Amazo wins btw

carver9
Oh come on, you know you like my logic, let me drink more carverade big grin

No...put it down. Please don't drink anymore.

biensalsa

evil face

Hyperion Prime

LOL Carver would not quote the words "Amazo wins btw" he can't even quote it. laughing

Carver is one of my favorite posters. laughing out loud

hunbu04
We don't see them destroying planet by walking because they know how to control their powers. We have not seen Zeus causing earthquake by walking but we all know the is stronger than Hulk by a lot. Happy Dance

biensalsa
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
LOL Carver would not quote the words "Amazo wins btw" he can't even quote it. laughing

Carver is one of my favorite posters. laughing out loud

When I said amazo wins the effects of my carverade were fading, now im back to my senses with ny new dose of carverade

Hulk melt "heralds" & wins

biensalsa
Originally posted by hunbu04
We don't see them destroying planet by walking because they know how to control their powers. We have not seen Zeus causing earthquake by walking but we all know the is stronger than Hulk by a lot. Happy Dance

"yesterday in vegas I was holding back"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.