Captain America vs. Daredevil and The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
No weapons, pure h2h.

Dream Stuff
Team. 8/10

Greysen93
Probably team

Flyattractor
Cap is Superhuman. Team can't win.

Hulkbuster1
Captain America was Annihilated by one bullet And punisher is always packing heat.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Captain America was Annihilated by one bullet And punisher is always packing heat. No guns allowed HB.
Try again..

And that bullet didn't really seem to ANNIHILATED Cap all that much now does it

BUSTER1
Team ftw. Daredevil would give Cap a hard fight on his own. The combination of him and Castle, who is pretty formidable in his own right, would be enough to take Steve out.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Team ftw. Daredevil would give Cap a hard fight on his own. The combination of him and Castle, who is pretty formidable in his own right, would be enough to take Steve out. Oh cool your names almost like mines...coincidences? shifty

Greysen93
Team ftw. Daredevil would give Cap a hard fight on his own. The combination of him and Castle, who is pretty formidable in his own right, would be enough to take Steve out. Agree

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Oh cool your names almost like mines...coincidences? shifty

Whats even more coincidental is the fact that Hulk is my favourite character shifty shifty

Hulkbuster1
Whats even more coincidental is the fact that Hulk is my favourite character shifty shifty Holy....
And were both males now it be creepy if we die on the same day. Do you think supermans overated and this forum site is full of dc fanboys shifty shifty shifty

leonidas
cap can win, but i don't see him taking the majority.

SWblayde938
matt would solo this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.