Mister Terrific vs. Batman vs. Lex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
these 3 are some of the smartest humans in the dc universe... but who is the best

1. who is the most intelligent of the 3

2. who wins in h2h

JakeTheBank
Lex.

Batman.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lex.

Batman.

i thought so that lex is the smartest.. i thought the order always goes in intelligence

1. lex
2. bruce
3. terrific...

now i know bruce would most likely kick michael's a** in a fight, he is a far superior h2h combatant then michael..... but is he really more intelligent

is Bruce really more intelligent then Michael?

JakeTheBank
I wouldn't say Batman is smarter than Terrific. I'd put people like Sivana or Ray Palmer above both Wayne and Holt. Batman's the World's Greatest Detective and is pretty good when it comes to the criminal sciences, but in the grand scheme of things, he usually defers to other scientific minds.

SWblayde938
I wouldn't say Batman is smarter than Terrific. I'd put people like Sivana or Ray Palmer above both Wayne and Holt. Batman's the World's Greatest Detective and is pretty good when it comes to the criminal sciences, but in the grand scheme of things, he usually defers to other scientific minds.

how does holt compare to lex though?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SWblayde938
how does holt compare to lex though?

I'd say Holt is closer to Lex than Batman is. Holt having an "aptitude for aptitudes" gives him a wider breadth of knowledge to draw upon than Batman would. In terms of academics, I'd say Michael is a better Jack-of-all-Trades than Batman is.

I think people confuse Batman's sense of strategy and cunning with raw intelligence, ultimately. That's not to say he isn't smart; he obviously is, but he's not a leading scientific mind on DC Earth. Not with people like Luthor, Sivana, Palmer, Magnus, Irons, T.O. Morrow, and Caulder running around.

SWblayde938
I'd say Holt is closer to Lex than Batman is. Holt having an "aptitude for aptitudes" gives him a wider breadth of knowledge to draw upon than Batman would. In terms of academics, I'd say Michael is a better Jack-of-all-Trades than Batman is.

I think people confuse Batman's sense of strategy and cunning with raw intelligence, ultimately. That's not to say he isn't smart; he obviously is, but he's not a leading scientific mind on DC Earth. Not with people like Luthor, Sivana, Palmer, Magnus, Irons, T.O. Morrow, and Caulder running around.

holt is closer to lex, but he is still not on lex's level.. if i got you right

i thought lex was just super smart buisness wise, i didn't know he was intelligent when it came to sciences where he is often toted as being "the smartest human" in the dc universe by fans

SWblayde938
so you would say holt is smarter then bruce...

do you think he could put up a good fight against bruce though?

JakeTheBank
Holt competed in the Olympics and, iirc, is a black belt in ten different martial arts. Of course, by actual feats and showings, Batman is clearly beyond Holt. But yeah, Holt would probably put up a decent fight. And yes, I'd also say Holt is smarter than Bruce and closer to Lex than he is.

As far as Lex himself goes, he's pretty damn smart when it comes to various sciences and technology.

Q99
Holt is the third smartest person on Earth.

In his opinion, but I'd believe him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.