WF Mxy vs Elaine Belloc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
World's Funnest version of Mxy takes on Elaine in a fight to the death.

Who comes out the victor?

Endless Mike
WF Mxy is so overrated - people assume that just because he said he destroyed everything that includes the Presence/Primal Monitor and such... what bullshit.

guy222
elaine

Cogito
Mxy by feats, Elaine by station.

Elaine wins though for the reasons Mike stated.

Galan007
I'd say Mxy could 'beat' the inexperienced Elaine we saw after first gaining her powers--as she still had the mindset of a mortal child.

After she became more adept with her godhood, however, she'd beat Mxy by virtue of being a 'true' Supreme Being.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd say Mxy could 'beat' the inexperienced Elaine we saw after first gaining her powers--as she still had the mindset of a mortal child.

After she became more adept with her godhood, however, she'd beat Mxy by virtue of being a 'true' Supreme Being.

This.

TheTyrant
How is she a true supreme being when she's not capable of understanding her powers? She's either omnipotent or not. If she is, then she would be able to take on an infinite number of World's Funnest Mxys at the same time without any trouble at all.

zopzop
WF Mxy has THE GREATEST display of power on panel by any character in history of comics.

WF Mxy even stomped a supposedly fully backed Spectre (remember the whole "I'm sorry boss, I tried" line he muttered as Mxy stomped that ass?), then he went on to do it a few more times, and finally he obliterated and recreated the entire DC Omniverse with the snap of a finger.

WF Mxy takes this.

AsbestosFlaygon
Elaine Belloc.

WF Mxy feat is impressive, but even then I wouldn't say he is equal to The Presence, which Elaine Belloc essentially is.

zopzop
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
WF Mxy feat is impressive

No, it wasn't "impressive". It was ridiculously over the top insane. "Impressive" was his stomping the Spectre two or three times in a row.

He undid and then recreated the entire DC OMNIVERSE with a snap of his fingers!

Even Pre Retcon Beyonder or HotU Thanos weren't that "impressive".

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
No, it wasn't "impressive". It was ridiculously over the top insane. "Impressive" was his stomping the Spectre two or three times in a row.

He undid and then recreated the entire DC OMNIVERSE with a snap of his fingers!

Even Pre Retcon Beyonder or HotU Thanos weren't that "impressive".

I think Storm has the better feats.

kevdude
Elaine Belloc imo.

Endless Mike
How the hell do you think he is "fully backed" from that line? WTF

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by TheTyrant
How is she a true supreme being when she's not capable of understanding her powers? She's either omnipotent or not. If she is, then she would be able to take on an infinite number of World's Funnest Mxys at the same time without any trouble at all.

By the end of the series she sat on the Primum Mobile and became a true Supreme being- completely omnipotent with a full understanding of her power and everything else in the multiverse(S) .

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How the hell do you think he is "fully backed" from that line? WTF

"Sorry boss, I tried" and FAILED vs WF Mxy. He was obviously attempting to do his master's bidding but WF Mxy was too much for him. That would mean he was fully backed no?

lilshogun
hahahaha, inexperience or not. One word. Mxy is turned into a zygote permanently. She is the by absolute authority of ALL creation. Originally posted by Galan007

guy222
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa357/davidsprt754/no_country_for_old_fire_extinguishers.gif

Elaine wins

En Sabah Nur X
Need more understanding of elaine and her abilities. Do know that mxy took down solo an 11 dimensional being, that destroyed all dimensions above the 5th, iirc, which is ridiculous.

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
"Sorry boss, I tried" and FAILED vs WF Mxy. He was obviously attempting to do his master's bidding but WF Mxy was too much for him. That would mean he was fully backed no?

Not necessarily, no.

Endless Mike
No, all it means was that the Presence asked him to try and stop them, not that he was giving him his full power to do so... same reason he lost to the Anti-Monitor even though the Presence told him to try and stop him

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No, all it means was that the Presence asked him to try and stop them, not that he was giving him his full power to do so... same reason he lost to the Anti-Monitor even though the Presence told him to try and stop him

So DC's "Supreme Being" is an idiot?

lilshogun
Presence set him up to fail so he can regain his manhood.Originally posted by Endless Mike

Endless Mike
No, more like there's no point in having an assistant in the first place if every task you assign him requires you to hold his hand and do it with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.