Thanos vs. Wolverine h2h only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
"It has come to my attention" that Wolverine, as a matter of habbit, consistently fights class 100 or more guys without getting KO'd. When he gets KO'd by less it's pure PIS. So.. with that in mind... Since wolverine is far more skilled than Thanos and Wolverine can take class 100 punishment... Seems like a good fight to me

Endless Mike
Wolverine wins.

(According to quanchi)

srankmissingnin
Before he died Thanos had complete invulnerability, prior to that he had a healing factor. Thanos beats Wolverine in melee much the same way the Hulk or Juggernaut would depending on the incarnation of the character.

Nice attempt at baiting I suppose... even though this like the eighth time you've made this exact thread and the answer is still exactly the same.

Nihilist
Thanos punches the living shit out of him.

Estacado
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wolverine wins.

(According to quanchi)

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine gets one punched

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait, I thought he can take punches from Class 100 guys n still be okay n not KO'd?

Nietzschean
Hand to Hand. Wolverine gets wrecked. erm

He cant punch hard enough to hurt Thanos.

Hulkbuster1
Wolverine meets One above all

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wolverine has claws though...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait, I thought he can take punches from Class 100 guys n still be okay n not KO'd?

He can for a while, not indefinitely. Eventually diminishing returns sets in and he'll get koed. If his opponent is limited to melee and lacks a sufficiently fast healing factor, true invulnerability or super speed, then Wolverine will have finished them before the diminishing returns becomes a problem.

Do you require constant adult supervision? How do you survive on your own? I am legitimately worried about you.

Hulkbuster1
Wolverine has claws though... laughing I guess after killing him he could use his hands as a back scratcher

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nietzschean
He cant punch hard enough to hurt Thanos. you are aware wolverine has plot-metal blades sticking out of his hands right?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you are aware wolverine has plot-metal blades sticking out of his hands right? No plot = no blades dur

Badabing
"It has come to my attention" that Wolverine, as a matter of habbit, consistently fights class 100 or more guys without getting KO'd. When he gets KO'd by less it's pure PIS. So.. with that in mind... Since wolverine is far more skilled than Thanos and Wolverine can take class 100 punishment... Seems like a good fight to me It has come to my attention that the Thanos brigade is annoying. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.