Surtur vs. Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
standard equip
both killable

quanchi112
Surtur wins.

Hulkbuster1
Surtur wins by defult. he's stronger than thor and odin. His magic inhabited odins powered. he shattered dimensional barriers and his eternity flame sword can increase his power. he has self molecular manipulation and more. Imperiex is just raw energy from big bang contained within an armor that can channel his energy into blast omg roll eyes (sarcastic) surtur can just teleport if imperiex unleashed the big bang winning by defult but unlike imperiex surtur has energy,magic and more feats heck galactus can do more than just shoot lazers or explode.

NemeBro
The scariest part of your post was when you implied that Surter is stronger than Galactus.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by NemeBro
The scariest part of your post was when you implied that Surter is stronger than Galactus. Thats not what I meant broski am just saying galactus can do way more than imperiex who just blows up when confronted

Estacado
Lulz.

ares834
Surtur is awesome... But he is outclassed here.

Imperiex Prime wins.

kevdude
lol What a stomp this would be! lol. Imperiex Prime. The scariest part isn't that he thinks Surtur is above Galactus, he believes Surturs above Imperiex! Fail.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by kevdude
lol What a stomp this would be! lol. Imperiex Prime. The scariest part isn't that he thinks Surtur is above Galactus, he believes Surturs above Imperiex! Fail. um if surtur would have his imortality prime wouldn't kill him period. last time I check your godly prime got beat up by an underwear wearing boy scout and braniac a robot whose a walking wiki and who talks to much therefore projecting his plans to everybody ahead of time ...i'm impressed roll eyes (sarcastic) even odion couldn't handle sutur a skyfather while prime got beat up by a man with a sick tendencies to expose his underwears in public and a talking tin can...yeah surturs easily stomps -_-

Estacado
Nah...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
um if surtur would have his imortality prime wouldn't kill him period. last time I check your godly prime got beat up by an underwear wearing boy scout and braniac a robot whose a walking wiki and who talks to much therefore projecting his plans to everybody ahead of time ...i'm impressed roll eyes (sarcastic) even odion couldn't handle sutur a skyfather while prime got beat up by a man with a sick tendencies to expose his underwears in public and a talking tin can...yeah surturs easily stomps -_-

Why are you trolling?

kevdude
um if surtur would have his imortality prime wouldn't kill him period. last time I check your godly prime got beat up by an underwear wearing boy scout and braniac a robot whose a walking wiki and who talks to much therefore projecting his plans to everybody ahead of time ...i'm impressed roll eyes (sarcastic) even odion couldn't handle sutur a skyfather while prime got beat up by a man with a sick tendencies to expose his underwears in public and a talking tin can...yeah surturs easily stomps -_-

Oh no Odin couldn't handle Surtur! laughing out loud. That means little to someone who has been called God in 2 DC comic storylines. He is the annihilator of all things and remakes it to his fashion.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why are you trolling? According to a marvel database on surtur he beat thor and odion and it even states he disabled odions powers. go ahead look it up now if you don't believe me.

DarkSaint85
According to a marvel database on surtur he beat thor and odion and it even states he disabled odions powers. go ahead look it up now if you don't believe me.

We don't take those sources as canon.

Anything that's wiki-related, for that matter.

Or What Ifs, or Elseworlds, or animatedshows unless expressly named by the OP. Otherwise, you will get into trouble for breaking the rulkes of the forum.

Estacado
According to a marvel database on surtur he beat thor and odion and it even states he disabled odions powers. go ahead look it up now if you don't believe me.
Thats pretty impressive...

Hulkbuster1
Oh no Odin couldn't handle Surtur! laughing out loud. That means little to someone who has been called God in 2 DC comic storylines. He is the annihilator of all things and remakes it to his fashion. holding the title of god means nothing heck storms was called and was worship as a god and she got beat up by sentinels, thanos had infinity gems & got beat, he had heart of the universe and got beaten, thors a god thats got pounded by hulk a walking nuke so please being a god means nothing in comics. need I go on ok superman was held as a god even by wonder women and he got beat up by weak characters like jimmy olsen smh.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Estacado
Thats pretty impressive...

Tbh, I went to that site, and what he says is true. It flats out states it and everything.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 okay than where can I research my sources? Am not trying to agitate you or anyone in here but jesus wiki destroyed encyclopedia britiannica making them consider going online. as for rules have you honestly read all that its
like reading the bible and besides a few high authorities themselves have broken the rules. ease up dude. if am wrong i'll admit it and move on no need to rage over IT. besides if this match is ridiculous and unbalanced why haven't the authorities cough moderators delete/block as a spite thread hmm..?
We don't take those sources as canon.

Anything that's wiki-related, for that matter.

Or What Ifs, or Elseworlds, or animatedshows unless expressly named by the OP. Otherwise, you will get into trouble for breaking the rulkes of the forum.

Estacado
Tbh, I went to that site, and what he says is true. It flats out states it and everything.
Tbh Imperiex shitstomps Surtur...313

DarkSaint85
Comics are usually a good source for....comic book related information.

So you admit, you haven't read the rules and are just posting in ignorance of them?

Like? And if they have, tell them.

Yes, you are wrong in using non-canon sources to back up your claims.

Never said it was ridiculous and unbalanced, have I hmm..?

DarkSaint85
Tbh Imperiex shitstomps Surtur...313

I wouldn't say its a shitstomp, but a very close match.

abhilegend
Imperiex.

Hulkbuster1
Tbh Imperiex shitstomps Surtur...313 okay you made some good points but calling a moderater out on something is like hitting a cop its a no win situation they as power can abuse it and become tyrants heck some even advise to kill yourself or use curse words like gt*o and thats 'breaking the rules". If you remember A while back I mentioned that I read few comics but I love discussing vs. threads, sure Am my tone is humorous but I am serious in who i pick and at least give the respect and curstesy behind my choice rather than post what 90% of poster put like i choose X without any reason/examples why.

as for not mentioning cannon are you kidding me if they enforce that rule everybody in here including you would be ban as you yourself used a non cannon amazon to give me an example why he'd beat thanos. The amazon that you said had all jla powers and more who and captured them and encase them was made non cannon by dc for being to overpowred.

DarkSaint85
okay you made some good points but calling a moderater out on something is like hitting a cop its a no win situation they as power can abuse it and become tyrants heck some even advise to kill yourself or use curse words like gt*o and thats 'breaking the rules". If you remember A while back I mentioned that I read few comics but I love discussing vs. threads, sure Am my tone is humorous but I am serious in who i pick and at least give the respect and curstesy behind my choice rather than post what 90% of poster put like i choose X without any reason/examples why.

as for not mentioning cannon are you kidding me if they enforce that rule everybody in here including you would be ban as you yourself used a non cannon amazon to give me an example why he'd beat thanos. The amazon that you said had all jla powers and more who and captured them and encase them was made non cannon by dc for being to overpowred.

Are you talking to me? OR Estacado?

Hulkbuster1
Are you talking to me? OR Estacado? it was posted for you. To me we're having a freandly debate am not really mad and I like your inputs. sometimes my choices I guess are wrong to someones whose a more expert comic reader. Like I said I try researching a characters obviously a characters feats puts me at a disadvantage against you because I only have power discriptions and abilities to go on although they do summarise the characters feats but sometimes remine oblivious to the method said character use for victory. I don't troll a troll just leaves a response and just reads the remarks and never refutes the others stance. but like I said I learn alot here from being corrected so I get to learn more deeply about a character while having fun debating over others thoughts.

Cogito
Imperiex wins. He's closer to Celestials/Low Abstracts than Skyfathers, IMO.

DarkSaint85
Sure, no worries, and I do try to help you out - but when did I use a non-canon Amazo aginst Thanos? I don't recall ever using this version, and nor do I recall going up aginst Thanos....but feel free to refresh my memory.

Hulkbuster1
Sure, no worries, and I do try to help you out - but when did I use a non-canon Amazo aginst Thanos? I don't recall ever using this version, and nor do I recall going up aginst Thanos....but feel free to refresh my memory. I believe it was the team of cyborg,amazo one. heck quinchii i believe its spelled gets alot of heat put I like how he debates on occasions because that guy makes you go deeper into said characters psyche as a determinant to victory. in comic books vs. we forget its not all about power heck spider beat juggernuat using his brains,skills and fighting tech. as a means to victory and power wise theirs no way he'd win but he won technical win sure but a win.

DarkSaint85
I believe it was the team of cyborg,amazo one. heck quinchii i believe its spelled gets alot of heat put I like how he debates on occasions because that guy makes you go deeper into said characters psyche as a determinant to victory. in comic books vs. we forget its not all about power heck spider beat juggernuat using his brains,skills and fighting tech. as a means to victory and power wise theirs no way he'd win but he won technical win sure but a win.

So...not Thanos.

And re-reading it, it was Hyperion-Prime who used the term 'Super Amazo', not I. And in fact, ASbestos, the original thread starter, specified that he was using that version of Amazo

So you couldn't even remember/understand simple information that was presented to you yesterday, let alone comic book information.

Also, the Amazo I used IS actually canon. In comics, he HAS duplicated the lasso, GL ring, Worlogog etc. I don't know what the hell you are referring to, but DC has never said that this version is non-canon because it was 'overpowered'.

Hulkbuster1
So...not Thanos.

And re-reading it, it was Hyperion-Prime who used the term 'Super Amazo', not I. And in fact, ASbestos, the original thread starter, specified that he was using that version of Amazo

So you couldn't even remember/understand simple information that was presented to you yesterday, let alone comic book information.

Also, the Amazo I used IS actually canon. In comics, he HAS duplicated the lasso, GL ring, Worlogog etc. I don't know what the hell you are referring to, but DC has never said that this version is non-canon because it was 'overpowered'. you and I both know where this is going to lead right shifty shifty ...okay here we go dc database official I might add on amazo has said dc made the version where he defeted and locked them in capsules trap within robots was non canoncal for they overpowered him. YEAH mustve not read the thread stipulation smile but yeah I forgot his name hey I had a busy day that time

DarkSaint85
you and I both know where this is going to lead right shifty shifty ...okay here we go dc database official I might add on amazo has said dc made the version where he defeted and locked them in capsules trap within robots was non canoncal for they overpowered him. YEAH mustve not read the thread stipulation smile

We're taking about different Amazos....The one I'm speaking of, who has:

1. Superman's powers
2. Flash Powers
3. Zatanna Powers
4. Batman
5. Red Tornado
6 Red Arrow
7. Wonder Woman
8. Firestorm
9. Green Lantern

IS canon. I never mentioned being trapped in robot bodies, that was a different Amazo. I even gave you a link to his respect thread, where you can look at all the pretty pictures and comics, so you can at least educate yourself a bit more than you currently are.

Try again.

Hulkbuster1
We're taking about different Amazos....The one I'm speaking of, who has:

1. Superman's powers
2. Flash Powers
3. Zatanna Powers
4. Batman
5. Red Tornado
6 Red Arrow
7. Wonder Woman
8. Firestorm
9. Green Lantern

IS canon. I never mentioned being trapped in robot bodies, that was a different Amazo. I even gave you a link to his respect thread, where you can look at all the pretty pictures and comics, so you can at least educate yourself a bit more than you currently are.

Try again. Yeah I seen it and he was incredible. pictures were pretty laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Yeah I seen it and he was incredible. pictures were pretty laughing out loud
Then despite that, you were still arguing that it was non-canon???

In any case, pop your reply to me in the other thread - this is Surtur/Imperiex...

Cogito
Surtur has done nothing that Imperiex didn't do on a larger scale.

Hulkbuster1
Then despite that, you were still arguing that it was non-canon???

In any case, pop your reply to me in the other thread - this is Surtur/Imperiex... sure either way you won that one. guess the posters in amazo vs. hulk thread on comic vine were wrong

quanchi112
Tbh Imperiex shitstomps Surtur...313 False.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Cogito
Imperiex wins. He's closer to Celestials/Low Abstracts than Skyfathers, IMO.

Co signed.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by quanchi112
False. Co signed

DarkSaint85
Co-signed..... confused

kevdude
holding the title of god means nothing heck storms was called and was worship as a god and she got beat up by sentinels, thanos had infinity gems & got beat, he had heart of the universe and got beaten, thors a god thats got pounded by hulk a walking nuke so please being a god means nothing in comics. need I go on ok superman was held as a god even by wonder women and he got beat up by weak characters like jimmy olsen smh.

The difference between all of them and Imperiex Prime is that he beat his foe, those others did not!~ Heck Our Worlds At War is a retelling of an old 1983 Action Comics story (but clearly OWAW is where the war took place between Imperiex Prime and Brainiac 13). In that story we are shown more info about the nature of both of them.

Here this futuristic Brainiac accidently dissolves himself, and his essence is disgourged into the vacuum of cold space. He moves throughout the universe, absorbs information scattered across a hundred million galaxies, no world is ignored no culture is unprobed, no knowledge is untapped. He moves through a black hole energy-field and edges through time. Here he sees "The Hand" (of Imperiex) at the Beginning of Time as he creates the DCU.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/image14c.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/image15rk.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/image16at.jpg/

Brainiac talking about his Master (Imperiex Prime) and his Angel of Death (Superman) sent to stop and destroy Brainiac. Brainiac talking about traversing the DCU and seeing the Beginning of Time, he has become like the gods.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/image17bf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/image18ax.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/image19ts.jpg/

Brainiac defeats Superman and sets his plans in motion to defeat kill him enablialing his victory against He-Who-Created-Us-All aka Imperiex Prime. With Superman dead this universe all all others will be Brainiacs to rule! Again another scan showing Superman was created by Imperiex to be his Angel of Death!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/image20hs.jpg/

Here Brainiac runs tests on Superman to learn of the Masters (Imperiex) weakness. And a scan of Brainiac his memory engrams for him to see what transpired between Imperiex and Brainiac 13 at the beginning of time.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/image22a.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/image23hk.jpg/

We don't even need to us his showings in OWAW as these should do. Another reason why Superman (other then Doomsday) was the only being in the DCU to be able to take on an Imperiex-Probe and win, because he was made for it.

Imperiex Prime slaughters Surtur no doubt about that at all! smh laughing out loud

Cogito
^ Very interesting stuff

Sixth_Winged
The difference between all of them and Imperiex Prime is that he beat his foe, those others did not!~ Heck Our Worlds At War is a retelling of an old 1983 Action Comics story (but clearly OWAW is where the war took place between Imperiex Prime and Brainiac 13). In that story we are shown more info about the nature of both of them.

Here this futuristic Brainiac accidently dissolves himself, and his essence is disgourged into the vacuum of cold space. He moves throughout the universe, absorbs information scattered across a hundred million galaxies, no world is ignored no culture is unprobed, no knowledge is untapped. He moves through a black hole energy-field and edges through time. Here he sees "The Hand" (of Imperiex) at the Beginning of Time as he creates the DCU.

Brainiac talking about his Master (Imperiex Prime) and his Angel of Death (Superman) sent to stop and destroy Brainiac. Brainiac talking about traversing the DCU and seeing the Beginning of Time, he has become like the gods.

Brainiac defeats Superman and sets his plans in motion to defeat kill him enablialing his victory against He-Who-Created-Us-All aka Imperiex Prime. With Superman dead this universe all all others will be Brainiacs to rule! Again another scan showing Superman was created by Imperiex to be his Angel of Death!

Here Brainiac runs tests on Superman to learn of the Masters (Imperiex) weakness. And a scan of Brainiac his memory engrams for him to see what transpired between Imperiex and Brainiac 13 at the beginning of time.

We don't even need to us his showings in OWAW as these should do. Another reason why Superman (other then Doomsday) was the only being in the DCU to be able to take on an Imperiex-Probe and win, because he was made for it.

Imperiex Prime slaughters Surtur no doubt about that at all! smh laughing out loud

hmmm ...wow. Didn't realize there was story that predated the actual event.

red sabre
it even states he disabled odions powers.

who the hell is odion? is it the female version of odin?

DarkSaint85
He sounds most odious.

Estacado
Originally posted by red sabre
who the hell is odion? is it the female version of odin?
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odion_Ishtar

Sr J-Bieb

Imperiex Prime slaughters Surtur no doubt about that at all! smh laughing out loud As interesting as this is, is it actually confirmed that that was indeed Imperiex?

red sabre
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odion_Ishtar

wow its an arab justin bieber

abhilegend

Where is this from? Issue number?

DTM
Going with Imperiex Prime here. IP seemed to be a rough equal to Galactus, Surtur is a rough equal to Odin, and their latest meeting aside (which I personally thought was horribly written), Ill take Galactus over Odin much much more than not.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DTM
Going with Imperiex Prime here. IP seemed to be a rough equal to Galactus, Surtur is a rough equal to Odin, and their latest meeting aside (which I personally thought was horribly written), Ill take Galactus over Odin much much more than not.

thumb up

Imperiex stomps.

kevdude
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
As interesting as this is, is it actually confirmed that that was indeed Imperiex?

Yes, they share the same history and both this story and OWAW fit perfectly together.

Originally posted by DTM

Imperiex Prime > Eternity/Kismet who > Galactus. And yeah I would view Galactus above Odin also.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Where is this from? Issue number?

In Action Comics 544 and 545. Found out about it a few months ago, got the comics to see if it was true and it was.

Sixth_Winged
Wait but if it's 1983, that would mean it's SA superman and not post-crisis Supes. Wouldn't that pretty much invalidate the entire thing with the whole universe reset thing and everything?

kevdude
No I wouldn't think so, while the Post-Crisis Superman would be an entirely new continuity, some aspects of the Earth-One version remained intact. The Action Comics story seems to have been brought back into continuity with OWAW in 2001. This was why the Anti-Monitor
fanatically went to the beginning to try to change events.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.