Team Mortal Kombat vs Team Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Scorpion
Sub Zero
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang

vs

Ryu
Ken
Sagat
M Bison
Akuma

stargun
Lol @ ''Team Tekken''

majid86
lol
its supposed to be team SF

StyleTime
Team Street Fighter beats the shit out of Team Mortal Kombat.

red sabre
Originally posted by StyleTime
Team Street Fighter beats the shit out of Team Mortal Kombat.

another japanese manga fanboy into cosplaying with a huge belly hanging out.

mortal kombat team beats the living hell out of them, raiden is a god of thunder, sub zero just freeze their ass, shang tsung can take their soul, liu kang will beat the crap out of anyone there, scorpion is actually the weakest link but he can burn their ass down

NemeBro
Originally posted by red sabre

mortal kombat team beats the living hell out of them, raiden is a god of thunder, sub zero just freeze their ass, shang tsung can take their soul, liu kang will beat the crap out of anyone there, scorpion is actually the weakest link but he can burn their ass down Shang Tsung is incapable of taking souls without first beating his opponents, and beyond that Akuma would be resistant to soul manipulation due to his mastery of the Shun Goku no Satsu requiring a soul capable of resisting its effects.

Raiden being a God of Thunder is nothing more than a title. His feats are woefully unimpressive compared to team Streetfighter's.

Sub Zero is too slow to tag anyone with his ice, and like the rest of his team, Akuma can one-shot him.

I find you calling Scorpion the weakest link kind of amusing, considering he sort of killed the original Sub Zero in 9.

RE: Blaxican
Team SF annihilates. This coming from an MK fanboy.

-Pr-

mortal kombat team beats the living hell out of them, raiden is a god of thunder, sub zero just freeze their ass, shang tsung can take their soul, liu kang will beat the crap out of anyone there, scorpion is actually the weakest link but he can burn their ass down

You really shouldn't bash.

That said, team SF. Obviously, especially if we take the comics in to account.

NemeBro
The comics?

Please Pr, get your noobish behavior the **** out of my forum.

Akuma's best feats are in the games. estahuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
The comics?

Please Pr, get your noobish behavior the **** out of my forum.

Akuma's best feats are in the games. estahuh

I was talking primarily about the games anyway...

Also, who are you calling "noob", noob? sneer

NemeBro
Originally posted by -Pr-
I was talking primarily about the games anyway...

Also, who are you calling "noob", noob? sneer http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/89ee6b_459496.jpg

red sabre
Shang Tsung is incapable of taking souls without first beating his opponents, and beyond that Akuma would be resistant to soul manipulation due to his mastery of the Shun Goku no Satsu requiring a soul capable of resisting its effects.

Raiden being a God of Thunder is nothing more than a title. His feats are woefully unimpressive compared to team Streetfighter's.

Sub Zero is too slow to tag anyone with his ice, and like the rest of his team, Akuma can one-shot him.

I find you calling Scorpion the weakest link kind of amusing, considering he sort of killed the original Sub Zero in 9.

shang tsung got his soul steal as averege attack in the game, of course it doesnt kill you because its in the middle of a battle just like akuma attacks dont kill you in the game but he does the soul steal as one of his attacks during a fight.

raiden defeated liu kang scorpion and all the good guys combined thats more then enough, he also cant be killed and thats already a reason he will SOLO the street fighter team

sub zero too slow? based on what? you speculations? sub zero is a ninja assassin he is more than fast enough to tag anyone of those unless you provide evidence of them being too fast for him to tag

i found your knowledge about mortal kombat to be very low to the limits or ignorance, the original sub zero killed scorpion and then defeated him in his own realm where scorpion is stronger, only in the third time scorpion was able to kill him and only by taking him to the neatherealm where scorpion as stated is more powerful and his power only grows the longer he is in the neatherealm , younger sub zero owned him as well in mortal kombat 9 and killed him in the mortal kombat 9 intro

now shush

StyleTime

Not that it matters, but I don't have a "belly hanging out" and I've never cosplayed. I also read more western comics than manga, although I do enjoy both. People with no argument usually wait a while before tossing insults, but you hit the ground running eh?

Street Fighter wins because they have superior feats. Akuma kicks apart submarines and sinks islands. Noone on the Mortal Kombat side can fight him, and that's without factoring in his teammates. For all of Mortal Kombat's epic storylines, the characters largely fight like humans with some cool magic tricks tossed in. You could replace this Street Fighter team with several characters from other fighting games and it'd be the same outcome.
raiden defeated liu kang scorpion and all the good guys combined thats more then enough, he also cant be killed and thats already a reason he will SOLO the street fighter team
You can be immortal and still get your ass kicked....which he will against this team.

NemeBro
shang tsung got his soul steal as averege attack in the game, of course it doesnt kill you because its in the middle of a battle just like akuma attacks dont kill you in the game but he does the soul steal as one of his attacks during a fight.

Even if this is true, which I doubt, this ignores that he still can't take Akuma's soul.

Lol. "Can't be killed"? Shao Kahn killed his punk ass with a big ass hammer. He did it in one timeline and nearly did it with another.

And no, you are backwards, Akuma can solo the MK team with one attack, namely this one:

ne4C7tlG6fI

Sub Zero and most MK fighters are only barely above peak human capability in terms of speed and reaction-time, see here:

3Gatj64gM7k

Notice how slow three of the strongest MK characters are (Well, one of as of 9, Shang and Quanchi are pathetic now) in combat.

I could find the quote that states that Ryu and Ken can dodge bullets and that Guile's Sonic Booms (Which even a relatively sluggish guy like Abel has reacted to) are mach 2, but frankly I don't feel like it.

Lol.

The original Sub Zero wasn't present at the massacre of Scorpion's clan, directly implied by Sub Zero (But... That wasn't me!) to be nother more than a ploy by Quanchi to take Scorpion for his enforcer.

Really though, none of this matters. What matters is that Akuma is demonstratably far more powerful than the entire MK team combined. It is advisable for you to leave games versus, for this is my domain, and here, I am God.

No seriously, get the **** out of my subforum.

Darkstorm Zero
It is advisable for you to leave games versus, for this is my domain, and here, I am God.

Even though I agree with your assessment of this thread.

http://artfiles.art.com/5/p/LRG/18/1876/DBU8D00Z/dot-beverage-be-still-and-know-that-i-am-god.jpg

juggerman
Being a God id have to put Raiden above everyone else.

Yeah he got thrashed but Kahn but Kahn had the power of the Elder Gods at the time and the second time Raiden wasnt even fighting back he was waiting for the Elder Gods to step in. The fight would have gone differently had Raiden actually fought.

juggerman
I think the SF team big guns are Akuma and Bison. And while they consider themselves gods in their own right im not sure they can take on an actual God

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by juggerman
Being a God id have to put Raiden above everyone else.

Based on..... What?

Yeah he got thrashed but Kahn but Kahn had the power of the Elder Gods at the time and the second time Raiden wasnt even fighting back he was waiting for the Elder Gods to step in. The fight would have gone differently had Raiden actually fought.

No, he had the power of Blaze, and that was only brought up because Red Sabre claimed Raiden was unkillable, which is clearly false.

The rest is speculation with no factual basing.

I think the SF team big guns are Akuma and Bison. And while they consider themselves gods in their own right im not sure they can take on an actual God

Quantify what it means to be a God, then explain how that applies to Raiden, THEN explain how any of it counters the massive power disparity he has going against Akuma, who can pretty much oneshot them all with the Sekia Kuretsuha.

NemeBro
Shao Kahn was beating Raiden's ass in MK9, without the power of Blaze, you know.

jinXed by JaNx
There is no way that, Street fighter could overcome the force in the Tekken world. Jin, Street fight embraces chi energy with Ryu, and Sagat. However, Tekken goes into the Supernatural.Jin, Heihachi, Kazuya, Lee, Law, Fox, Bryan
Eddie, Xiaoyo, Hwoarang...Street fighter is outclassed. Mortal kombat however, Would eviscerate both of the franchise's rosters.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
There is no way that, Street fighter could overcome the force in the Tekken world. Jin, Street fight embraces chi energy with Ryu, and Sagat. However, Tekken goes into the Supernatural.Jin, Heihachi, Kazuya, Lee, Law, Fox, Bryan
Eddie, Xiaoyo, Hwoarang...Street fighter is outclassed. Mortal kombat however, Would eviscerate both of the franchise's rosters.

http://p4.spinchat.com/0/full/e3/ac/32814aad-12547.jpg

No, seriously, that was the single most stupid thing said in this thread...

0% evidence.

0% fact.

And completely ignores comparative power display in favour of using titles that have no meaning... Once again, noob logic = mysticism & godhood must > actual displayed and calced powers that they have never faced directly or comparatively.

Here is a fact for you lot, if being A can generate enough energy to crater a forest with nothing but the RECOIL of a single attack, and not only survive, but be completely unindered, and person B commits suicide with a much smaller scale attack, then person A has a power advantage of at least an order of magnitude over person B, irrespective of wether or not person B is a god or uses mystical magical powers.

Has this been spelled out enough times over the years for you guys or what?

juggerman
Raiden only killed his mortal form. Raiden occupied a human form to fight with. Once he killed that form his energy reformed on Earth. He didnt actually die there

juggerman
Plus Raiden was an Elder God which gave him the power to create/destroy whole realms at a time. That is a greater display of power than anyone in the SF universe has ever shown.

Once he stopped being an Elder God there was never anything said about a drop in power so you dont know how much of that power he may have retained.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, before I start, I'm going to say this once... Learn to use the edit button!
Seriously...

Raiden only killed his mortal form. Raiden occupied a human form to fight with. Once he killed that form his energy reformed on Earth. He didnt actually die there

and he does this every time we see him? No... That doesn't mean he is unkillable, it means he is a resurrector, and guess what, he spals, and he still loses the match.

Plus Raiden was an Elder God which gave him the power to create/destroy whole realms at a time. That is a greater display of power than anyone in the SF universe has ever shown.

No single Elder god has the power to create or destroy realms, that is a figment of your imagination that goes unsupported. the fact that the kamidogu where needed to forge the realms out of the One Being's body supports this fact overwhelmingly, so...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/171/293/128874496505848355.jpg

Once he stopped being an Elder God there was never anything said about a drop in power so you dont know how much of that power he may have retained.

And neither do you, and the fact that he never demonstrated this fanciful powerup, and got pegged by the same guys that where kicking his arse handidly before this supposed powerup are still doing so post powerup says that your making stuff up.

http://www.dangerouscreation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/delusional-39333162405.jpeg

Enjoy that.

juggerman
Eh i still feel Akuma has no chance against a god. He isnt even the strongest fighter in SF. The only people stronger than Raiden in MK are other gods

Darkstorm Zero
Eh i still feel Akuma has no chance against a god. He isnt even the strongest fighter in SF. The only people stronger than Raiden in MK are other gods

What you "feel" is irrelevant.

What matters is what can be proven, and we have already, conclusively proven that Akuma has the strength, speed, stamina and power to turn Raiden and the rest of this team into a fine red mist in a single attack.

And the fact that he is not the strongest Street Fighter should tell you that MK isn't as powerful a verse as you may beleive at first glance.

Really? Onaga sure aint a God, and he handed Raiden his ass without lifing a finger, and Shang Tsung and Quan Chi thoroughly kicked his ass at the end of Deadly Alliance, and they ain't Gods either... I know I'm old, but my memory aint that bad yet.

And as a final point to you, the fact that your relying on a title to try and justify Raiden's strength instead of actually providing evidence is very, very bad when others can pick that point apart peicemenal like I did - I've done it before. The fact is, the traits usually associated with Godhood don't always apply in fiction, for example, Raiden isn't Omnipotent, Omnipresent or any other high end uberpowered at all. Raiden't powers basically ammount to being Unaging, Reincarnation, Electromancy (not even high end at that, as electromancers like Cole outdo him in versatility of electrical powers), Flight, telepotation, and a small amount of matter creation/warping (the ability to forge his staff and hammer out of thin air). His reaction times, physical strength and other vital stats are hardly higher than peak human, as he has no actual feats to go any higher than that.

juggerman
Onaga had the Kamidogu which amped his power. IF your memory isnt bad bad yet then how did you forget that? And Tsung and Chi arent as powerful as Raiden they just overwhelmed his due to their numbers

Darkstorm Zero
Onaga had the Kamidogu which amped his power. IF your memory isnt bad bad yet then how did you forget that? And Tsung and Chi arent as powerful as Raiden they just overwhelmed his due to their numbers

Your memory fails you. He didn't have all the Kamidogu yet, as Quan still had the Amulet of Shinnok. Nice try thou.

They KILLED him, which is my point. And neither of them are anywhere near as strong or as fast as Akuma, nor can they generate anywhere near the level of destructive energy (yes, they have sorcery, but in terms of pure destructive capability, Akuma's attacks make Raiden's suicide blast look like a firecracker going off in a toilet.)

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/aa0/d28/185/resized/failed-by-megatron-meme-generator-you-have-failed-me-once-again-a3fc4f.png

BloodRain
Whats a 'god'? :I

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by BloodRain
Whats a 'god'? :I

I suppose it would be a being capable of wileding a good number or all of these?

juggerman
He did have the Kamidogu he just needed Quan Chis amulet to challenge/destroy the Elder Gods.

Quan Chi and Shang Tsung are two of the most powerful sorcerers in their world so its not out of the question that they overcame a single god in mortal form

And tho Raiden was a playable character in the MK games canon wise he never participated in the actual tournament until MKDA because no one was powerful enough to defeat him one on one including Kahn

BloodRain
So he's just by his title?

Hestia- goddess of families and Panas- god of sheep say hi lol

juggerman
They are also superior

BloodRain
A god of sheep is superior to what exactly?

juggerman
A human shepard i assume

BloodRain
But not superior to anything that isn't called a god. Sheep god wont be beating Superman.

Being a god is just a title, nothing important by itself.

juggerman
Depends. As "Sheep God" is the title you still have to see what the powers are.

Phanteros
Being a god doesn't automatically mean your invincible. Sentry was beating Thor's ass until he stop allowed Thor to finish him off.

BloodRain
No powers. Just the guy that watches over sheep.

Raiden isnt all knowing or all powerful. He's just some lightning god. He can be called the SuperCaptain of Lightning and it wouldn't change a thing about him.

juggerman
It does because being a god we never see his true form. He has to take a human form to fight in MK and if that form is killed he would still live on. He can also teleport himself and others anywhere he so chooses.

Phanteros
^ Why didn't he teleport Kahn into the sun when he was getting his ass beat? Why didn't he go into true form to beat Kahn's ass when he was getting his shit pushed in? Why did the eldar gods collectively didn't do jackshit to kahn when they blast him together? Maybe they're weak.

BloodRain
All that says is that we don't know what he can do, he can come back if he loses and that he can teleport.

I can list tons of non-gods that can do all this and more.

juggerman
Kahn was more powerful than Raiden at the beginning of MK9 so there wasnt really anything raiden could do. Yet i will say in his defence there than he was taking punches from a being that could destroy all plains of exsistance. True he was getting owned but the fact that he wasnt instantly obliterated is impressive.

And at the end Raiden was powerless since Kahn merged the two realms and Earth became part of Outworld and Raiden is more or less powerless in Outworld. I wouldnt say the Elder Gods are weak since they came down and destroyed Kahn but they are F***ING STUPID

red sabre
Even if this is true, which I doubt, this ignores that he still can't take Akuma's soul.

Lol. "Can't be killed"? Shao Kahn killed his punk ass with a big ass hammer. He did it in one timeline and nearly did it with another.

And no, you are backwards, Akuma can solo the MK team with one attack, namely this one:

ne4C7tlG6fI

Sub Zero and most MK fighters are only barely above peak human capability in terms of speed and reaction-time, see here:

3Gatj64gM7k

Notice how slow three of the strongest MK characters are (Well, one of as of 9, Shang and Quanchi are pathetic now) in combat.

I could find the quote that states that Ryu and Ken can dodge bullets and that Guile's Sonic Booms (Which even a relatively sluggish guy like Abel has reacted to) are mach 2, but frankly I don't feel like it.

Lol.

The original Sub Zero wasn't present at the massacre of Scorpion's clan, directly implied by Sub Zero (But... That wasn't me!) to be nother more than a ploy by Quanchi to take Scorpion for his enforcer.

Really though, none of this matters. What matters is that Akuma is demonstratably far more powerful than the entire MK team combined. It is advisable for you to leave games versus, for this is my domain, and here, I am God.

No seriously, get the **** out of my subforum.

why should he be able to take akumas soul? shang tsung never displayed a limit to his soul taking abilities, beside that can you show me akuma being resistant to soul taking? if not then be quiet when the elders are speaking

raiden wasnt killed by shao kahn and even if we take that beating he recieved, shao kahn was empowered by the armageddon which is far more powerful than any street fighter huge eyes character because armageddon could basically destroy the world itself, show me akuma being able to destroy the world

akuma will not solo anyone here, raiden is going to kill him as simple as it is

based on what? just because they dont have blurt stripes behind their punches or their movement like the japanese got doesnt mean whey are slower, its just everybody in mortal kombat has those kind of speeds therefor they can match each other

show me street fighter characters being so fast its beyond the MK charactrs ability to touch them, you are stating some dumb things i have to say, even if lets say some of the street fighter characters are faster it still doesnt mean they cant be touched by MK , all sub zero has to do is freeze his surroundings and he freeze the entire SF team, so now shang tsung can solo, sub zero can solo, and raiden can solo, liu kang can just turn into a huge dragon and eat their head off

it is clear to me you dont even know they MK Storyline, the original sub zero didnt massacre his clan however it was the original sub zero who killed scorpion, and later beat his ass in his own realm

you are being yet another japanese manga fanboy, akuma can solo this fight and frankly anyone here will give him one hell of a fight, raiden will destroy akuma and so would shang tsung

now seriously , get the **** out of my face

StyleTime
The problem is, the Street Fighter characters still have better feats than the Mortal Kombat characters.

SmileyPredator
Originally posted by stargun
Lol @ ''Team Tekken'' Indeed

juggerman
Raiden was also weakened when fighting the Deadly Alliance since the fight took place in Outworld

He was weakened even farther when Onaga came since he just got his godly sh** pushed in.

At full power Raiden solos EVERYONE Street Fighter has to offer here!

Except maybe Bison cuz hes f***ing BOSS

Darkstorm Zero
why should he be able to take akumas soul? shang tsung never displayed a limit to his soul taking abilities, beside that can you show me akuma being resistant to soul taking? if not then be quiet when the elders are speaking

Akuma being resistant to the soul destroying effects of the Shun Goku Satsu every time he uses it, and Soul destroying > mere Soul taking means you point just got torpedoed.

raiden wasnt killed by shao kahn and even if we take that beating he recieved, shao kahn was empowered by the armageddon which is far more powerful than any street fighter huge eyes character because armageddon could basically destroy the world itself, show me akuma being able to destroy the world

Your bias is showing.

No, Blaze is not the Armageddon. Blaze was designed to prevent it by empowering either Taven or Daegon's armor.

No character in MK actually has world destroying powers, unless you count realm merging, which is far from a combat ability, so you can stuff that in your pants.

And yes, the MK9 intro has Raiden's brains splattered over the pyramid by Kahns hammer just as he recided that time prayer, you can paint it however you like, but that is what happened.

akuma will not solo anyone here, raiden is going to kill him as simple as it is

I demand proof of this wild assertion.

based on what? just because they dont have blurt stripes behind their punches or their movement like the japanese got doesnt mean whey are slower, its just everybody in mortal kombat has those kind of speeds therefor they can match each other

right, and another blid assertion without evidence... Your 3 for 3 champ.

show me street fighter characters being so fast its beyond the MK charactrs ability to touch them, you are stating some dumb things i have to say, even if lets say some of the street fighter characters are faster it still doesnt mean they cant be touched by MK , all sub zero has to do is freeze his surroundings and he freeze the entire SF team, so now shang tsung can solo, sub zero can solo, and raiden can solo, liu kang can just turn into a huge dragon and eat their head off

Because 2 of the team can teleport, and all of them can generate heat with their ki to the point of immolating. besides, they have trouble with Jax and Strykers SMGs, and the SFers have dodged gunfire by slipping bitween bullets.

4 for 4...

it is clear to me you dont even know they MK Storyline, the original sub zero didnt massacre his clan however it was the original sub zero who killed scorpion, and later beat his ass in his own realm

Only to get himself killed by the same Scorpion... Which was the poit he was making, you however keep bringing him up for some reason.

5 for 5.

you are being yet another japanese manga fanboy, akuma can solo this fight and frankly anyone here will give him one hell of a fight, raiden will destroy akuma and so would shang tsung

Proof? None of then can outmatch his speed, endurance, strength or energy generation. Akuma's Sekia Kuretsuha demolishes all 5 of them at once with 5 times the energy of Raiden's suicide blast. They have no defence against that.

6 for 6

now seriously , get the **** out of my face

You failed 6 out of 6 times with youtr points, leave.

Raiden was also weakened when fighting the Deadly Alliance since the fight took place in Outworld

if it were in Outworld, Raiden would have been utterly powerless.

He was weakened even farther when Onaga came since he just got his godly sh** pushed in.

As before, in Outworld, Raiden is powerless. Thus it was not outworld, besides, the Dragon Army was found in Edenia wasn't it?

At full power Raiden solos EVERYONE Street Fighter has to offer here!

Proof?

Except maybe Bison cuz hes f***ing BOSS

Logic just went out the window... Akuma is more powerful than Bison.

juggerman
Raiden's fight with Tsung and Chi was in Outworld smart gut since in the intro it states that "The Dragon King has indeed returned to Outworld" so please explain to me how they weren' there?

Plus (i may be wrong here just my belief) Raiden doesn't just turn into a normal human in Outworld he retains his fighting ability and electric control. What he actually loses is his GODLY powers i.e. opening portals, talking with the Elder Gods, and just having control of the realm in general.

Kabal is faster in fights than any of the SF guys yet ALL the MK fighters can hold thier own against him and several are WAY above him so i dont think the SF "speed advantage" will help them too much

Just because Akuma can protect his soul from being destroyed doesnt mean it cant be taken. Show be evidence where he stopped someone from stealing his soul. Thats like saying " Hey im such a great boxer that you cant break my nose. And that means you cant shoot it off with a gun either.

Akuma has not once shown that he is more powerful that a full powered Bison. If you bring up Akumas sneak attack kill then youre not as bright as you seem since a sneak attack is usually used by weaker beings.

stargun
Akuma stomps the MK team into oblivion, he'll be hitting them so hard that even those capable of resurrecting like Scorpion and Raiden will not be able to come back to life ever again.

juggerman
Akuma is trash. Bison is much better

Darkstorm Zero
Raiden's fight with Tsung and Chi was in Outworld smart gut since in the intro it states that "The Dragon King has indeed returned to Outworld" so please explain to me how they weren' there?

Bullshit, it says "The former king of Outworld had returned." That means returned from the grave. Nice attempt to dodge burden of proof BTW, it's not up to me to prove a negative.

Plus (i may be wrong here just my belief) Raiden doesn't just turn into a normal human in Outworld he retains his fighting ability and electric control. What he actually loses is his GODLY powers i.e. opening portals, talking with the Elder Gods, and just having control of the realm in general.

Without evidence, don't claim it. I see no reason to actually consider this theory of yours.

Kabal is faster in fights than any of the SF guys yet ALL the MK fighters can hold thier own against him and several are WAY above him so i dont think the SF "speed advantage" will help them too much

You made another claim without evidence. Kabal's speed is linear as a special move, and is not known to be particularly fast outside of gameplay, whereas Ryu has dodged bullets in a non-linear zigzag pattern, and he is NOT the fastest either.

Just because Akuma can protect his soul from being destroyed doesnt mean it cant be taken. Show be evidence where he stopped someone from stealing his soul. Thats like saying " Hey im such a great boxer that you cant break my nose. And that means you cant shoot it off with a gun either.

Your being intentionally ignorant....

The fact that he resists the greater of the two methods means he handles the lesser easily. Your analergy is flawed, because a gun packs more impact force, and over a far lesser area than a fist. In comparison, an attack that obliterates the soul is more powerful and more deadly in every conceivable way than simply moving it from one place to another. Souls are notoriously difficuly to actually completely destroy, but soul manipulation is comparatively easy, do you see the point yet?

Akuma has not once shown that he is more powerful that a full powered Bison. If you bring up Akumas sneak attack kill then youre not as bright as you seem since a sneak attack is usually used by weaker beings.

That was not a sneak attack, and the fact that you and every other noob have to be shot down repeatedly over that fact saddens me. Akuma came in with a frontal attack, not from behind, and Bison was uninjured prior to it.

He did this to Bison without transforming as well.

And besides that, Akuma's feats place him above and beyond Bison's class.

Akuma is trash. Bison is much better

Yeah, because you say so and for no other reason. GTFO.

juggerman
I cant Destroy a diamond with my bare hands but i could steal one. Point proven

They were fighting in Outworld no matter how much you try to deny it. Rewatch the MKDA intro and youll see it clearly states that "the Deadly Alliance has returned to OUTWORLD and are using the souls of defeated warriors to resurrect the army" and they are shown to be in the EXACT SAME PLACE THAT RAIDEN FIGHTS THEM IN! Them being in Outworld is noe proven so please stop the madness

Kabals speed is stated in his bio as an ability he posses not just an in game feature as you so ignorantly tried to say. Nice try tho. Point proven once again

And i find it very funny that you think Kabals speed is an in game feature so cant be counted but Jax shooting people should be canon. Talk about being a hypocrite.

And im the noob but your the "smart guy" that thinks a sneak attack only comes from behind. Right. No one could ever be sneak attacked from the front. That is the dumbest thing i think youve said so far. Please stop before you hurt yourself

And finally it is not just my opinion that Akuma isnt more powerful that Bison but it clearly states such in the Manga. Bison and Akuma fight and niether gets the upperhand then Bisons Psycho Drive is destroyed and Akuma (only then) gets the upperhand and destroys Bison. Yes that shows Akuma being vastly superior to Full Powered Bison. And in another Manga Bison is stated to be the MASTER of the killing intent while Akuma is stated (in the same story mind you) to be simply a user of it. Also Ryu defeated Akuma at this point and his next (and ever greater challenge as stated in Manga) was BISON.

Cant wait for your next attempt

Darkstorm Zero
I cant Destroy a diamond with my bare hands but i could steal one. Point proven.

This is EXACTLY MY POINT kid. Akuma resists soul destruction. WTF is soul movement going to do? You can't budge something with your bare hands that RESISTS nuclear bombs.

They were fighting in Outworld no matter how much you try to deny it. Rewatch the MKDA intro and youll see it clearly states that "the Deadly Alliance has returned to OUTWORLD and are using the souls of defeated warriors to resurrect the army" and they are shown to be in the EXACT SAME PLACE THAT RAIDEN FIGHTS THEM IN! Them being in Outworld is noe proven so please stop the madness.

My point was that it doesn't matter where the fight was. What matters is that Raiden's powers were unaffected by the location.

You claimed Raiden was weakened, now you must prove that he was weakened at that point in time. Previous weakness from the movie lore not withstanding, especially considering he was NOT weakened in outworld during MK2, nor during the hostile takeover during MK3.

Kabals speed is stated in his bio as an ability he posses not just an in game feature as you so ignorantly tried to say. Nice try tho. Point proven once again.

You have not proven anything, simply because Kabal's speed has never been actually demonstrated, so you don't know how fast he is, nevermind how he compares to beings outside of his universe. Stop trying to palm off stupidity as fact, because unless you can quanitfy a power, you don't know how it stacks.

And i find it very funny that you think Kabals speed is an in game feature so cant be counted but Jax shooting people should be canon. Talk about being a hypocrite.

Guns are quantifiable because they exist in the real world and have been calculated. Your ignorance is not my problem.

And im the noob but your the "smart guy" that thinks a sneak attack only comes from behind. Right. No one could ever be sneak attacked from the front. That is the dumbest thing i think youve said so far. Please stop before you hurt yourself.

Your an idiot... I covered every angle, I don't need to tell you that it was no blind sneak attack, especially given Bison's energy detection.

I don't particularly give a shit if you think it is a sneak attack or not, because unless you provide proof of your claim, it stands as nothing anyway.

And finally it is not just my opinion that Akuma isnt more powerful that Bison but it clearly states such in the Manga. Bison and Akuma fight and niether gets the upperhand then Bisons Psycho Drive is destroyed and Akuma (only then) gets the upperhand and destroys Bison. Yes that shows Akuma being vastly superior to Full Powered Bison. And in another Manga Bison is stated to be the MASTER of the killing intent while Akuma is stated (in the same story mind you) to be simply a user of it. Also Ryu defeated Akuma at this point and his next (and ever greater challenge as stated in Manga) was BISON.

Your relying on manga storyline now?!

You realise that it is non canon, right?

Seriously, your debating with me without the foggiest inclining of actual knowlege and research... Your dissapointing me here jugger, Every point you have raised, I and others have shot down, repeatedly...

I don't need your arrogance in my face, especially if your wrong.

Cant wait for your next attempt

Considering you failed hardcore at actually providing any sort of evidence relevant to your grandiose claims...

http://opinionatedgentleman.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/council_elrond.jpg

juggerman
What his soul can withstand has NOTHING to do with whether it can be moved or not its sad that you cannot grasp this simple concept. Yes he can withstand soul damaging moves but he has NEVER (AND THE ROCK MEANS NEVER!) been show to protect his soul against being stolen. You are now just trying to add to his abilities and its not gonna fly Jack. That would be like me saying (hey Thor can regenerate from ANYTHING because he healed from a cut on the arm). One ability does not equal the other and it upsetting that you cant get that.

It has been stated that Raiden is depowered in Outworld so the fact that he was in Outworld means he was was depowered. Dont try to back peddle now that your point is moot

First Kabal had no speed now he has speed but slow speed? The people behind you better look out cuz youre moving backward pretty fast now

Jax shooting a gun is an in game move the end. The combat moves dont always reflect the fighters true ability for fairness reasons. I can play any Dragonball Z game and beat a Super Saiyan 4 with Krillin. So now by your logic Krillin is stronger than a Super Saiyan 4 right? Gimme a break kid. So to prove Bison is stronger than Akuma i should just beat Akuma with Bison. How about i beat Akuma with Dan? Dan just powered up!! WOW!! And doesnt Rolento use grenades? So Ryu and Ken can dodge bullets but cant dodge a grenade that sits on the ground for a few seconds before it explodes? Some speed. But since it happens in the gameplay its canon! Just go away quietly young man and tend to your hurt butt

Your right the Mangas cant always be considered canon but the games can? Really? The SF story in the games have changed SEVERAL times so reel it in. I honestly dont know if the stories im refering to are canon or not and i can admit that but atleast im going off of something other than "oh im gay for Akuma and by that and that alone i say hes the strongest! Also he is so powerful he can kill people who arent expecting it! Now thats strong"

You can pick your dignity up at the door on your way out

Darkstorm Zero
What his soul can withstand has NOTHING to do with whether it can be moved or not its sad that you cannot grasp this simple concept. Yes he can withstand soul damaging moves but he has NEVER (AND THE ROCK MEANS NEVER!) been show to protect his soul against being stolen. You are now just trying to add to his abilities and its not gonna fly Jack. That would be like me saying (hey Thor can regenerate from ANYTHING because he healed from a cut on the arm). One ability does not equal the other and it upsetting that you cant get that.

Once again, moving a soul is nowhere near the complexity of destroying it. If Akuma can resist having his soul destroyed entirely, what makes you think a lesser soul manipulative technique employed by Tsung will even do anything? Remeber, you made the claim, you must prove it.

Added to that, any lethal soul manip Tsung has ever employed requires the foe to be on the verge of death anyway, and he is not going to be able to hurt Akuma in any meaningful way before he is reduced to a red mist from a single physical blow from Akuma.

It has been stated that Raiden is depowered in Outworld so the fact that he was in Outworld means he was was depowered. Dont try to back peddle now that your point is moot

The point I was making is that he wasn't depowered you raving lunatic... Where was it stated he was ever depowered in Outworld? The movies? Please man, your going to have to do much better than that.

First Kabal had no speed now he has speed but slow speed? The people behind you better look out cuz youre moving backward pretty fast now

I never said he has no speed you retard reject! I said that for any speed he may posess, he has never used it in any canon scene ever, it is nigh unquantifiable. You REALLY need to learn the difference bitween gameplay elements and demonstrated feats bro.

Jax shooting a gun is an in game move the end. The combat moves dont always reflect the fighters true ability for fairness reasons. I can play any Dragonball Z game and beat a Super Saiyan 4 with Krillin. So now by your logic Krillin is stronger than a Super Saiyan 4 right? Gimme a break kid.

So, Kabal moving fast is not a gameplay feature according to you, and is admissable because it suits you, yet Jax or Stryker firing an SMG is gameplay mechanics, despite them both being trained in the use of firearms, and firearms are actually quantifiabe? You REALLY lack at this common sense thing...

Your analergy again relies on gameplay mechanics and player skill, I could turn this around and point out that characters, in Armageddon cutscenes where hit with things like arrows and thrown knives. Now that is NOT a gameplay feature because it happened in a cutscene, and is therefore irrefutable. Do you understand the difference yet?

So to prove Bison is stronger than Akuma i should just beat Akuma with Bison. How about i beat Akuma with Dan? Dan just powered up!! WOW!! And doesnt Rolento use grenades? So Ryu and Ken can dodge bullets but cant dodge a grenade that sits on the ground for a few seconds before it explodes? Some speed. But since it happens in the gameplay its canon! Just go away quietly young man and tend to your hurt butt

You've confused yourself here kid, I'm the one using cutscenes here, your not. You've used gameplay features to try and ek out a point, and when you got called on it, you try and blame me for it. guess what kid...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkcpzstraA1qdlkgg.gif

Your right the Mangas cant always be considered canon but the games can? Really? The SF story in the games have changed SEVERAL times so reel it in. I honestly dont know if the stories im refering to are canon or not and i can admit that but atleast im going off of something other than "oh im gay for Akuma and by that and that alone i say hes the strongest! Also he is so powerful he can kill people who arent expecting it! Now thats strong"

Your being entirely irrational here. The ingame stories are the most up-to-date. The only one that has been retconned repeatedly is SF2, and since I own the latest one, I know I'm right. The in-game story and official statements are the highest cannon. i'm sorry that it gives you a lower intestinal plasma reaction so bad, but really, I don't give a sh!t.

Oh, and you can stick your accusation straight up your own @$$, since I've effectively proven my case, I need not worry about what a noob tantrum your having.

You can pick your dignity up at the door on your way out

You never had any when you walked in, so please, don't let the door hit ya where the mod should have bit ya.

juggerman
WOW you just wont quit with the fanboyism will you? Ok this will be my last attempt to get this thru your thick skull. Destroying something and stealing something are different. Do you know what different means? Adamantium is unbreakable yet that didnt stop Magneto from ripping it out of Wolverine did it? Just show me ONCE where Akuma has protected his soul from being stolen. ONCE. ONE TIME THATS IT. Nothing? Didnt think so. You ASSuming he can means ABSOLUTLY NOTHING here. If you have no proof he cant do it the end. Until you provide some evidence were done here.

Increase your MK knowlege before you step to me son. In Raidens bio it states in Outworld he is depowered. Just cuz he doesnt look it to you doesnt make it any less true so just hang it up scrub

Kabal has super speed that was the only point i tried to make with him and you furiously tried to prove me wrong (and failed i might add) and now your trying to change up what you said and thatjust shows how uneducated on this matter just stop before you get seriously injured my thinking too hard

I know Jax and Stryker have firearms but you tried to say since the MK squad cant simply dodge the bullets like your love bunny Akuma can then they arent as fast with is why i brought up the gameplay there with proved you wrong again. Backpeddle much?

And not once did you prove Akuma was stronger than Bison so you fail once again. Im seriously tried of you complete and utter nonsense. If your donr done just being a fanboy and want to provide some facts here i welcome it. Until then tend to your bleeding anus

StyleTime
We should probably tone down the insults. It's not moving the discussion along anywhere.

juggerman, Akuma kicked apart a submarine and sunk an island with a punch. Based on feats, he'd one-shot any person on the Mortal Kombat side. Do you disagree with this? If so, based on what feats?

Darkstorm Zero
You've been reported for trolling and flaming. Can the insults noobie or you may end up being evicted.

WOW you just wont quit with the fanboyism will you? Ok this will be my last attempt to get this thru your thick skull. Destroying something and stealing something are different. Do you know what different means? Adamantium is unbreakable yet that didnt stop Magneto from ripping it out of Wolverine did it? Just show me ONCE where Akuma has protected his soul from being stolen. ONCE. ONE TIME THATS IT. Nothing? Didnt think so. You ASSuming he can means ABSOLUTLY NOTHING here. If you have no proof he cant do it the end. Until you provide some evidence were done here.

You simply do not fathom what is being told to you, do you?

The Shun Goku Satsu transports ones soul to the void where it is destroyed while the body is physically ripped into by the Satsui No Hadou.

I need no other evidence than this to completely dispel the pure rectal vapour you are blurting out here.

Now, as I said, the onus was never on me to disprove your claim, but for you to prove it. If you cannot do this, then do not debate here.

Increase your MK knowlege before you step to me son. In Raidens bio it states in Outworld he is depowered. Just cuz he doesnt look it to you doesnt make it any less true so just hang it up scrub

Your evidence please. What Bio are you reading? Post it here.

Kabal has super speed that was the only point i tried to make with him and you furiously tried to prove me wrong (and failed i might add) and now your trying to change up what you said and thatjust shows how uneducated on this matter just stop before you get seriously injured my thinking too hard

No, I said he has no quantifiable speed feats to compare, and that was in retaliation to you saying he can speedblitz the SFer cast, which you never backed up at all.

Reading comprehension, learn it.

I know Jax and Stryker have firearms but you tried to say since the MK squad cant simply dodge the bullets like your love bunny Akuma can then they arent as fast with is why i brought up the gameplay there with proved you wrong again. Backpeddle much?

You never proved anything you horrid liar. They never dodged anything remotely as fast, and you bringing up gameplay was nothing more than a horridly inept attempt to deflect burden of proof off yourself, which is the 3rd time. I'll take this as a concession accepted, since you have no relevant facts or evidence to present.

And not once did you prove Akuma was stronger than Bison so you fail once again. Im seriously tried of you complete and utter nonsense. If your donr done just being a fanboy and want to provide some facts here i welcome it. Until then tend to your bleeding anus

You seriously need your eyes checked...

I cannot seriously beleive I have to post these goddamn things again because people are too lazy to do research... Goddamn noob trolls.

9TtwRoLbOAo
Akuma sinking an island with one blow.

8WWeKgW0zfE
At 03:48 Akuma's 2nd Impact Ending, he splits Uluru in half.

sawFg3DeTJU
Akuma leaping from pacific ocean floor to ocean surface, while cutting a ship apart with a kick.

zmXxpl6oSNI
Akuma decimating and cratering a forest with nothing but the recoil from this attack.

As for win/loss records...

He was beaten once by Gouken when he was younger. And he was beaten while testing Ryu IE he was holding well back to see what Ryu could do.

His wins are
Gouken (he came back and defeated his brother, rendering Gouken unconscious for years)
Bison (Killed him with the SGS, and Bison a year or two later revived by using another clone body)
Defeated but spared Gen
Defeated and killed Gill (Whom later resurrected)
Drew even with Oro, both where holding back

You see this here? Gouki has wins against characters that would WASTE Bison. And he has the feats to utterly dominate him in both physical strength, speed and energy generation. Bison creates a crater by powering up, but Gouki sinks ISLANDS and slashes mountains with physical blows... Bison is outranked here, and so is the MKers.

Jugger, if you come in here and troll and scream and whinge at me again, then you are not worth speaking to, and I'll declare a concession accepted on all points and have the thread closed on request.

juggerman
Im not saying that Akuma isnt VERY impressive considering his feats. I just dont think he would be immune to the soul steal considering ive seen no evidence that he couls resist it at all.

And i just realised i didnt retort to a comment Zero's. While it is very true that Shang has not been shown to use his soul steal until he has beaten his opponent ive never seen anything to say he is limited to doing it only that way. In fact it was stated in MK that Raiden in fact was protecting the souls of the Earthrealm warriors from being stolen which leads me to believe Shang could have taken them without Raiden's protection. Also im inclined to believe that since MK had to be a tournament that had he simply taken their souls from jump Outworld would have been disqualified since that would be against the rules and we all know that Shang feared Kahn's wrath enough to follow the rules

StyleTime
As far as evidence based debate goes, we can't assume Tsung can steal souls from healthy opponents if he hasn't actually shown he can. It'd just be speculation.

All we know is Team Mortal Kombat doesn't have the feats to survive the damage Team Street Fighter can dish out.

Darkstorm Zero
Im not saying that Akuma isnt VERY impressive considering his feats. I just dont think he would be immune to the soul steal considering ive seen no evidence that he couls resist it at all.

And i just realised i didnt retort to a comment Zero's. While it is very true that Shang has not been shown to use his soul steal until he has beaten his opponent ive never seen anything to say he is limited to doing it only that way. In fact it was stated in MK that Raiden in fact was protecting the souls of the Earthrealm warriors from being stolen which leads me to believe Shang could have taken them without Raiden's protection. Also im inclined to believe that since MK had to be a tournament that had he simply taken their souls from jump Outworld would have been disqualified since that would be against the rules and we all know that Shang feared Kahn's wrath enough to follow the rules

The evidence has been presented. As I said before, what you beleive is not relevant to the fact.

And not true, since if that where the case, nothing would have stopped him during Deadly Alliance. Yet he still had to fight even then.

juggerman
Still no proof he cant have his soul ripped out i see.... Im done with you chump

I honestly dont know how to post anything. Its quite embarrassing in fact im not very computer savvy and can only use my work computer which has blocks on certain sites so it takes me longer to find things. My home computer isnt working right now so i cant just sit around at home figuring it out. Maybe you could teach me if i havent pi$$ed you off too much(in all seriousness) im a bit handicapped

I never said anyone in MK would speedblitz anyone in SF i said Kabal is very fast too yet there are MK people still well above him to show that SF speed wouldnt be the end all be all that you were claiming it to be

Jax and Stryker use guns yes. But when have they actually shot someone canonly? Never i would say so saying they use the guns in gameplay and the MK people arent fast enough to dodge them is unproven so yes i proved my point which was not that they could dodge bullets but that you cant prove they cant

What he did to an island and a sub doesnt mean he could do it to Bison. They are both extremely powerful but im not convinced Akuma is above him. Until Akuma beats Bison FAIRLY or beats someone who was too strong for Bison im not sure ill see it the way you do

StyleTime
You have to prove they can dodge bullets, not the other way around. Without evidence of them dodging bullets, we have no reason to believe they can dodge bullets.

The Bison thing doesn't even matter here. Can anyone on Team Mortal Kombat survive Akuma? Based on feats, no they can't.

I'm sure someone is willing to help you post things, if you're having trouble.

Darkstorm Zero
Still no proof he cant have his soul ripped out i see.... Im done with you chump

Do you not have reading comprehension? I just bloody well explained to you exactly how he does it... if he can resist the power of his own attacks to not only rip the soul from his body and destroy it completely from his own attack, then Shang's power to do so is nowhere near enough to do so.

I honestly dont know how to post anything. Its quite embarrassing in fact im not very computer savvy and can only use my work computer which has blocks on certain sites so it takes me longer to find things. My home computer isnt working right now so i cant just sit around at home figuring it out. Maybe you could teach me if i havent pi$$ed you off too much(in all seriousness) im a bit handicapped

Hmm... do you know how to link or use Photobucket?

I never said anyone in MK would speedblitz anyone in SF i said Kabal is very fast too yet there are MK people still well above him to show that SF speed wouldnt be the end all be all that you were claiming it to be

That doesn't explain to me how the MKers get around the Sfers speed. And on top of this, Kabal doesn't have the other advantages that the SFers have in one package, since they all have high energy manip, and vast physical strength over him.

Jax and Stryker use guns yes. But when have they actually shot someone canonly? Never i would say so saying they use the guns in gameplay and the MK people arent fast enough to dodge them is unproven so yes i proved my point which was not that they could dodge bullets but that you cant prove they cant

The fact that Jax used his gun in the Armageddon intro says otherwise... he got blindsided by Kahn though.

Besides, since it's up to you to prove a positive, you have to match the feat I presented. This is the way debates work, it is not logically possible to prove a negative, thus it is the onus of the one making a positive claim to provide evidence. I said that Ryu is capable of dodging bullet fire. Which he has. It is up to you to provide a similar or better speed and reaction feat for any member of the MK team to top it.

See how that works?

What he did to an island and a sub doesnt mean he could do it to Bison. They are both extremely powerful but im not convinced Akuma is above him. Until Akuma beats Bison FAIRLY or beats someone who was too strong for Bison im not sure ill see it the way you do

Why sure it does. Akuma had no troubles actually hitting Bison in all their confrontations, and Akuma is the only one who posesses the technique that can ultimately do him in.

The win/loss records have Akuma defeating Gill, a being a full tier above Bison. And that was normal Akuma, not Shin, nor Oni, but regular Akuma.

juggerman
i do not know how to use anything really im fairly new to this and havent had the time to figure it all out yet.

I believe Reptile dodged Strykers bullets in MK9 Story and since Reptile was pretty low on the MK9 totum pole id say bullets werent really an issue for them. Not saying as fast as SF but pretty fast i guess

The MKDA reference is pretty sound the only reason i can see that he didnt was that Raiden was still protecting thier souls or Shang was just a cocky mofo and wanted to beat them without it which is clearly CIS or PIS(not sure which one that would be) but im leaning toward the 1st one.

Jax didnt use his gun in that intro i just watched it

It looks like Akuma had to charge to use that monster attack. I dont think Bison with his teleporting ability would just stand around and wait to get his block knocked off. I didnt consider that Akuma wasnt at full strength so maybe im not giving him his proper due but i still think all Akuma did was attack and kill a unprepared advisary

juggerman
In a straight/fair fight i think SF takes it but Shang wouldnt fight fair and with PIS and CIS off he would be a problem.

Plus lets assume for a moment Akumas soul cannot be stolen the rest of the team (both teams in fact) is not so lucky and their souls are his and with all that new fighting ability and power he could take Akuma.

Plus Shang has been shown to transform in to people and use their moves properly without having to take their soul first. If thats indeed the case then it could be Akuma vs Akuma tho id give the edge in this one to the actual Akuma since hed have more expirence using his own moves

Darkstorm Zero
i do not know how to use anything really im fairly new to this and havent had the time to figure it all out yet.

This and this may help you out a little.

I believe Reptile dodged Strykers bullets in MK9 Story and since Reptile was pretty low on the MK9 totum pole id say bullets werent really an issue for them. Not saying as fast as SF but pretty fast i guess

Well, in case point, a stage 1 Evil Ryu was able to deflect bullets with his bare skin in SF4 *shrugs*

The MKDA reference is pretty sound the only reason i can see that he didnt was that Raiden was still protecting thier souls or Shang was just a cocky mofo and wanted to beat them without it which is clearly CIS or PIS(not sure which one that would be) but im leaning toward the 1st one.

However, it does mean that we still need proof that he can do that. We can't assume he can do it.

Jax didnt use his gun in that intro i just watched it

I may have misremembered on that point, I think I saw it elsewhere. However, my point about the arrow and knifethrow is still there.

It looks like Akuma had to charge to use that monster attack. I dont think Bison with his teleporting ability would just stand around and wait to get his block knocked off. I didnt consider that Akuma wasnt at full strength so maybe im not giving him his proper due but i still think all Akuma did was attack and kill a unprepared advisary

Nope, only the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan had even the remotest chargeup, and that is a super attack that is accessible anyways... The others didn't have the slightest startup, including the Seikia Kuretsuha, which is, of course, big enough to wipe out both teams at once.

In a straight/fair fight i think SF takes it but Shang wouldnt fight fair and with PIS and CIS off he would be a problem.

Then again, so would Bison, and Akuma.

Plus lets assume for a moment Akumas soul cannot be stolen the rest of the team (both teams in fact) is not so lucky and their souls are his and with all that new fighting ability and power he could take Akuma.

Can he actually do it before eating a face full of energy beam curtesy of Sekia Kuretsuha?

Plus Shang has been shown to transform in to people and use their moves properly without having to take their soul first. If thats indeed the case then it could be Akuma vs Akuma tho id give the edge in this one to the actual Akuma since hed have more expirence using his own moves

Shang, from what I remember has difficulty emulating larger more powerful attacks, although that may be from the Machimania video I watched... confused

juggerman
Thank you ill check tho links out

The arrow and knife throw were from behind so the people didnt register them before they were hit. Cant really argue against Ryu being bulletproof tho

Yeah Bison and Akuma would be the biggest threats

I think a soul steal is the only real chance which is why i fought for it but outside that id hafta say SF

StyleTime
Ah, you see? Calm discussion is much more fruitful than insult throwing.

juggerman understands our position and agrees that Street Fighter wins.

Everyone is happy!
http://i.imgur.com/BbsFH.jpg

juggerman
I believe you mean "Tekken" wins

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ah, you see? Calm discussion is much more fruitful than insult throwing.

juggerman understands our position and agrees that Street Fighter wins.

Everyone is happy!
http://i.imgur.com/BbsFH.jpg

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tyson.gif

uhuh

juggerman
I wasnt of the mindset that MK was the better squad i was merely arguing that it wouldnt be the curbstomp that everyone seems to believe it would be.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tyson.gif

uhuh
http://i.imgur.com/yWOxg.gif

prestogiant02
Team Tekken, all the way! Devil Jin, Hell of a force to be reckoned with (no pun intended, Hell) Plus the Tekken fighters are extremely impressive.

StyleTime
That was a typo in the title. It's actually supposed to say Street Fighter.

b64
You are talking about Akuma, yet nobody from MK side is able to take on Bison. Tsung is just silly and not able to take opponent's souls unless they are defeated. Even if he could in some extreme case, he would be dead before he even tried that. Only Raiden stands a proper chance here, although he would most likely lose to Bison. Putting Akuma in SF team is silly considering that nobody could survive his SGS for example.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by b64
You are talking about Akuma, yet nobody from MK side is able to take on Bison. Tsung is just silly and not able to take opponent's souls unless they are defeated. Even if he could in some extreme case, he would be dead before he even tried that. Only Raiden stands a proper chance here, although he would most likely lose to Bison. Putting Akuma in SF team is silly considering that nobody could survive his SGS for example.

I'm not sure why Gouki is the only comabatant on the SF side being discussed, either. Vega is every inch as poweful as Akuma is. Especially after it was recently revealed that it was SHIN Gouki who killed Vega in SFII.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I'm not sure why Gouki is the only comabatant on the SF side being discussed, either. Vega is every inch as poweful as Akuma is. Especially after it was recently revealed that it was SHIN Gouki who killed Vega in SFII.

Err, no it wasn't. The concept of Shin Gouki didn't come out til SFA2. The entire point was that Bison was NOT as powerful as Akuma was the lynchpin in him being SF2's secret boss.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Err, no it wasn't. The concept of Shin Gouki didn't come out til SFA2. The entire point was that Bison was NOT as powerful as Akuma was the lynchpin in him being SF2's secret boss.

On the SF Anniversary website, it is said the SHIN Gouki originally appeared in SFII as the final boss. I had been reading SFII Gouki actually was Shin for years. I just hadn't known why the wikis and faqs kept making what appeared to be a baseless claim. Turned out, it wasn't.

Link

SFII Vega, the weakest of his forms, isn't such a pushover after all.

There is actually a SLIGHT diffrence between normal Gouki and Shin Gouki, even in SFII and it can be seen, here.

Darkstorm Zero
On the SF Anniversary website, it is said the SHIN Gouki originally appeared in SFII as the final boss. I had been reading SFII Gouki actually was Shin for years. I just hadn't known why the wikis and faqs kept making what appeared to be a baseless claim. Turned out, it wasn't.

Link

SFII Vega, the weakest of his forms, isn't such a pushover after all.

There is actually a SLIGHT diffrence between normal Gouki and Shin Gouki, even in SFII and it can be seen, here.

It never actually states that he killed Bison in that state though. Not officially anyways.

Him habing his Shin form is understandable, considering he had it in Alpha 2 and 3.

Frisky Dingo
It never actually states that he killed Bison in that state though. Not officially anyways.

Him habing his Shin form is understandable, considering he had it in Alpha 2 and 3.

I'm rather sure the above quote means he slays Vega, in other words. He did lay waste to Vega at the final stage, where he is a hidden boss, which is where they say Shin Gouki first appaers.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm rather sure the above quote means he slays Vega, in other words. He did lay waste to Vega at the final stage, where he is a hidden boss, which is where they say Shin Gouki first appaers.

Like I said, he was not known as Shin Akuma in that game. That name didn't even get invented until SFA2 at the earliest. Before the advent of that naming convention, he was simply known as CPU Akuma due to the cheap double Zankuu Hadoukens.

Frisky Dingo
Like I said, he was not known as Shin Akuma in that game. That name didn't even get invented until SFA2 at the earliest. Before the advent of that naming convention, he was simply known as CPU Akuma due to the cheap double Zankuu Hadoukens.

From what's being said by devs, it appears that the name Shin Gouki was not invented until SFA2 and then after that, developers back-tracked and said that Shin Gouki was in SFII.

This form had always been there, they just recognized that Gouki was too powerful so they made a weaker form for players to choose and said that the broken versions of Gouki, were Shin, like his OP abilities in SFII. This revelation means that NORMAL Gouki was in fact, invented in SFA2. He was always Shin in the games before that.

No End N Site
I don't know about all this Shin Akuma in SFII shit (he didn't surface until SFA2), but I will say that Akuma is not the strongest character in SF. He does have rivals.

Leik, how many people are gonna forget that Gill split a sea (possibly the Mediterranean since that's his stage in NG), raise a mountain, and parted the clouds all in 1 act with less effort than it took Akuma to blow up his island. His power allowed him to resurrect from virtual soul death and casually resume his basic operations.

Bison at 1/4 of his power tanked a blast that left a city block sized crater on the battle field and he exhibited huge mushroom cloud like explosions and domes of energy. He can fly faster than a F-15, has city wreckin TK at his heights, and has very broken teleport spam and worm holin.

The fact that Oro, with one arm, fought normal 3S Akuma and didn't die or was even hurt put's him on comparable lvls with Akuma.

Gouken is implied to be his rival. Akuma only killed'im with a move Gouken himself also mastered but refused to use. We seen what happened when Akuma tried to use the SGS on'im again. Gouken was leik, "Get that shit outta're!"

Akuma surely has more feats but the others have enough to be on his lvl. I woulda though Akuma with the Oni was beyond the others, but thanks to Oro, Oni was put back into perspective. There is a war at the top of Mt.Street Fighter and no one has one, yet.

Classic NES
MK's best feat was when combined might of Raiden and Shinnok covered the entire earth in darkness and wiped out the saurian race. That's it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.