Marvel's "A" listers vs. Marvel's "B" Listers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Thor
WWHulk
Dr. Strange
Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Gladiator

Vs.

Nova
Beta Ray Bill
Genis-Vell (Photon)
Blue Marvel
Sentry (confident, stable & in full control)
Black Bolt

I know some of you may argue that some of these guys aren't B listers but I had to draw the line some where. So with that said

Who wins?

Cogito
What Genis, Sentry, Ghost Rider, Strange, and Hulk?

rotiart
There's a huge power band for half the characters listed.
I mean a strange could summon all his artifacts and pull counter infinity gauntlet feats... That trumps everything... And had problems using zom against the hulk in other issues.

Course that being said void sentry has been bfred. Atomized. Etc and still returned so... And also ktfo by punches on the other hand

byrdgang21
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Thor
WWHulk
Dr. Strange
Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Gladiator

Vs.

Nova
Beta Ray Bill
Genis-Vell (Photon)
Blue Marvel
Sentry (confident, stable & in full control)
Black Bolt

I know some of you may argue that some of these guys aren't B listers but I had to draw the line some where. So with that said

Who wins?

Edited OP

Sin I AM
lol glads is not an a-lister

team 2...strange hulk and glads are weak links

Cogito
Team 2 wins

Greysen93
Team 1 wins, no doubt

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol glads is not an a-lister

team 2...strange hulk and glads are weak links

Who on the opposing team can beat Gladiator?

In regards to Hulk, without bfr, who can beat him as well?

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9

Almost everyone? kinda

Photon, Sentry, a smart BRB, perhaps BM

JakeTheBank
WTF? Sentry is more of an A-lister than Gladiator. So is Genis, arguably the most powerful one here.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
Almost everyone? kinda

Photon, Sentry, a smart BRB, perhaps BM

Uuuummm, no.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WTF? Sentry is more of an A-lister than Gladiator. So is Genis, arguably the most powerful one here.

I agree but Gladiator would whip that a**. A full powered not holding back Sentry would curb any Herald though.

JakeTheBank
Uuuummm, no.

People in this thread who beat Gladiator:

Silver Surfer
Thor
WWHulk
Dr. Strange (prior to his depowerment)
Ghost Rider
Beta Ray Bill
Genis-Vell
Sentry
Black Bolt

And hell, Nova and Blue Marvel probably could, too.

JakeTheBank
I agree but Gladiator would whip that a**. A full powered not holding back Sentry would curb any Herald though.

You agree...but Gladiator would whip his ass? A fully powered not holding back Sentry decimates Gladiator and would probably be beyond any herald. Even a moderately competent Sentry would kick his ass, though.

Don Corleone

Silver Surfer
Thor
WWHulk
Ghost Rider
Beta Ray Bill
Genis-Vell
Sentry
Black Bolt

thumb up

Photon would slaughter Glads.

Existere
Team 2 decisively.

carver9

Silver Surfer
Thor
WWHulk
Ghost Rider
Beta Ray Bill
Genis-Vell
Sentry
Black Bolt

You are underestimating Gladiator like you tend to do all of the time. Only 4 people on that list is pulling a majority from him.

Existere
You are underestimating Gladiator like you tend to do all of the time. Only 4 people on that list is pulling a majority from him. Which 4?

carver9
Originally posted by Existere
Which 4?

Thor
Surfer (probably)
WWH
Genis

Could be 5 depending on the Sentry being used.

jalek moye
Thor
Surfer (probably)
WWH
Genis

Well Blackbolt has proven to be above him already. smile

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Well Blackbolt has proven to be above him already. smile

By whispering in his ear. Gladiator fears his voice just like Magneto, Hulk, Apocalypse, ans Sentry fears it. Too many people can't beat Black Bolt because of this plot weapon. Using them at their standards, Gladiator is more powerful, while Black Bolt is more formidable based on his plot like power.

jalek moye
By whispering in his ear. Gladiator fears his voice just like Hulk, Apocalypse, ans Sentry fears it. Too many people can't beat Black Bolt because of this plot weapon. Using them at their standards, Gladiator is more powerful, while Black Bolt is more formidable based on his plot like power.

Except that Gladiators main attribute his is physical power. Blackbolt has matched him in h2h everytime, and even overpowered him. So Blackbolt not using his main powers = to Gladiator

with it Blackbolt> Gladiator. eek!

guy222
a

carver9
Except that Gladiators main attribute his is physical power. Blackbolt has matched him in h2h everytime, and even overpowered him. So Blackbolt not using his main powers = to Gladiator

with it Blackbolt> Gladiator. eek!

Gladiator has ran from Black Bolt during every last one of their encounters. Its not.overpowering, its him trying to get the hell out of the way. Look how terrified Gladiator was during War of Kings and Black Bolt wasn't even near him. Black Bolt was amped and as soon as he was hit by the white noise (which took away this amp), Gladiator one shotted him.

Everyone and their Grandmomma fears Bolt...fear encountering him and Gladiator is one of them. That's one of the reasons why Black Bolt has the potential to take a majority against any Herald. Let's also not act like loosing to Black Bolt is something low, especially since we have Black Bolt beating Sphinx, someone who is above everyone mentioned in this thread.

jalek moye
Gladiator has ran from Black Bolt during every last one of their encounters. Its not.overpowering, its him trying to get the hell out of the way. Look how terrified Gladiator was during War of Kings and Black Bolt wasn't even near him. Black Bolt was amped and as soon as he was hit by the white noise (which took away this amp), Gladiator one shotted him.

Everyone and their Grandmomma fears Bolt...fear encountering him and Gladiator is one of them. That's one of the reasons why Black Bolt has the potential to take a majority against any Herald. Let's also not act like loosing to Black Bolt is something low, especially since we have Black Bolt beating Sphinx, someone who is above everyone mentioned in this thread.

Yes Blackbolt was amped by his own power, that's how he fights by amping himself. Him being able to one shot a non amped Blackbolt, is like bragging about beating a chi-less Iron Fist. And no in War of the Kings BlackBolt overpowered him and started choking him before his friend stepped in.

They went hand to hand multiple times, each being pretty much even with a small edge to Gladiator.

carver9
Yes Blackbolt was amped by his own power, that's how he fights by amping himself. Him being able to one shot a non amped Blackbolt, is like bragging about beating a chi-less Iron Fist. And no in War of the Kings BlackBolt overpowered him and started choking him before his friend stepped in.

They went hand to hand multiple times, each being pretty much even with a small edge to Gladiator.

Over powering had nothing to do with it since Gladiator feared confronting him the entire time. It was all a set up anyways to hit him with the white noise. IIRC, the white noise didn't even take the amp away, it stunned him which left an opening for Gladiator to 1. Prevent himself from being hit by a scream and 2. Leaving Black Bolt open for an attack which one shotted him.

That would not have happened to Gladiator, even with an opening he isn't being one shotted by a single punch. This alone tells you the difference in power.

jalek moye
Over powering had nothing to do with it since Gladiator feared confronting him the entire time. It was all a set up anyways to hit him with the white noise. IIRC, the white noise didn't even take the amp away, it stunned him which left an opening for Gladiator to 1. Prevent himself from being hit by a scream and 2. Leaving Black Bolt open for an attack which one shotted him.

That would not have happened to Gladiator, even with an opening he isn't being one shotted by a single punch. This alone tells you the difference in power.

No it said it cancelled his power for a moment, and since Blackbolt needs focus to amp he was at his base levels. And no Carver it tells a difference in durability, which no one was saying that base Blackbolt is more durable then Glads, because he isn't.

But he can and has beat him in a fight, and can and has matched him in hand to hand. So if he can match Gladiator in hand to hand, and his other attacks are more then capable of harming glads. Then it stands to reason that Blackbolt > Gladiator. And can beat him in a fight.

AsbestosFlaygon
Marvel's A-listers would stomp. Hard. Mainly due to the combined might of Silver Surfer, Thor, and Ghost Rider.

I wouldn't say Gladiator is an A-lister. He is weaker than most of the B-listers.

BRB and Genis-Vell can be regarded as A-listers. Black Bolt is underrated.

carver9
No it said it cancelled his power for a moment, and since Blackbolt needs focus to amp he was at his base levels. And no Carver it tells a difference in durability, which no one was saying that base Blackbolt is more durable then Glads, because he isn't.

But he can and has beat him in a fight, and can and has matched him in hand to hand. So if he can match Gladiator in hand to hand, and his other attacks are more then capable of harming glads. Then it stands to reason that Blackbolt > Gladiator. And can beat him in a fight.

You are missing the point and Black Bolt doesn't have the fts putting him physically in Gladiator tier. That's like me saying Vulcan physically > Black Bolt since Vulcan overpowered him and was over him in a mount position when we both know the truth. By the way, Gladiator creamed Vulcan and powered through his attacks.

jalek moye
You are missing the point and Black Bolt doesn't have the fts putting him physically in Gladiator tier. That's like me saying Vulcan physically > Black Bolt since Vulcan overpowered him and was over him in a mount position when we both know the truth. By the way, Gladiator creamed Vulcan and powered through his attacks.

His feats are his fights, his fights against people on Glads level shows that he is in that tier.

And the Vulcan fight is different from the Gladiator fight, seeing it was two energy manipulators fighting. They were controlling energy all over the place, the same energy that Bolt uses to amp. It's thus different from Bolt using that energy to make himself a physical peer of people like Thor, since they were equally focused on the bomb as taking each other out. Carver, I also expect that you can tell the difference between one fight, and several fights against people in a set tier.

StiltmanFTW
By whispering in his ear. Gladiator fears his voice just like Magneto, Hulk, Apocalypse, ans Sentry fears it. Too many people can't beat Black Bolt because of this plot weapon. Using them at their standards, Gladiator is more powerful, while Black Bolt is more formidable based on his plot like power.

Apoc has no-sold BB's scream.

carver9
His feats are his fights, his fights against people on Glads level shows that he is in that tier.

And the Vulcan fight is different from the Gladiator fight, seeing it was two energy manipulators fighting. They were controlling energy all over the place, the same energy that Bolt uses to amp. It's thus different from Bolt using that energy to make himself a physical peer of people like Thor, since they were equally focused on the bomb as taking each other out. Carver, I also expect that you can tell the difference between one fight, and several fights against people in a set tier.

I agree that he can amp to the high tier level...he isn't Glads though.

The point shows that Gladiator physically crushed and powered through Vulcan attack and treated him like a step child whereas Blackbolt couldn't achieve the same results.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apoc has no-sold BB's scream.

Not during their second encounter he didn't. Black Bolt laid waste to him and an entire city.

jalek moye
I agree that he can amp to the high tier level...he isn't Glads though.

The point shows that Gladiator physically crushed and powered through Vulcan attack and treated him like a step child whereas Blackbolt couldn't achieve the same results.

Because Glads has really good defense against energy, black bolt less so. You can be less durable and still beat someone :/

JayDaDon
Hey jalek what anime is that in your sig?

jalek moye
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Hey jalek what anime is that in your sig?

It's not, there some of my original characters

StiltmanFTW
Not during their second encounter he didn't. Black Bolt laid waste to him and an entire city.

Their second encounter is not canon...

Dream Stuff
There's a lot I don't know about some of these characters. For one thing, I read on Wikipedia that Genis killed Eternity? WTF? How does he not solo this?

Also, can Black Bolt's voice work in a vacuum? Either Surfer or Thor could make that happen quickly.

carver9
Because Glads has really good defense against energy, black bolt less so. You can be less durable and still beat someone :/

So why are we discussing this when I've said Black Bolt can beat any Herald?

carver9
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
There's a lot I don't know about some of these characters. For one thing, I read on Wikipedia that Genis killed Eternity? WTF? How does he not solo this?

Also, can Black Bolt's voice work in a vacuum? Either Surfer or Thor could make that happen quickly.

Yes, Black Bolt voice can work in the vacuum of space. He screamed in space and got the attention of an abstract and it wasn't even a full, blown out scream.

tkitna
Team 2

jalek moye
So why are we discussing this when I've said Black Bolt can beat any Herald?

Thor
Surfer (probably)
WWH
Genis

^

Sin I AM

they all can beat glads for the najority imo

same goes for wwh, he was not at all impressive ....

honestly aside from current strange, its debateable that hulk may be the weakest character here

Don Corleone

Not anymore. I'm on my way to patent the characters.

Thanks chump.

stick out tongue Very nice man thumb up

jalek moye
Originally posted by Don Corleone

Thanks chump.

fear

JakeTheBank
Damn, I thought they were from some anime series, too.

Kudos on the characters, Jalek. thumb up

carver9
they all can beat glads for the najority imo

same goes for wwh, he was not at all impressive ....

honestly aside from current strange, its debateable that hulk may be the weakest character here

I'm done with you since you lack knowledge of these characters.

JakeTheBank
y u mad though?

carver9
y u mad though?

Lol...I'm not mad...Sin has a habit of lowballing Hulk.

jalek moye
Thanks guys, I just designed and edited them them they were drawn by a manga artist which explains they look so good. (still owned by me though) Glad you guys like them though. big grin

carver9
Thanks guys, I just designed and edited them them they were drawn by a manga artist which explains they look so good. (still owned by me though) Glad you guys like them though. big grin

Make me a Sig.

jalek moye
Make me a Sig.

Scythe made my sig, just ask him. He just used my characters

dmills
Originally posted by Don Corleone

Thanks chump.

stick out tongue Very nice man thumb up

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Lol...I'm not mad...Sin has a habit of lowballing Hulk.

i do nott lowball any character, you are just a fanboy with extreme bias...planet hulk and everythign before was cool, and at the time he was my favorite character EVER so stfu..

he only wins because characters ALWAYS go melee with him...for the sake of plot, even you'd have to admit that

carver9
i do nott lowball any character, you are just a fanboy with extreme bias...planet hulk and everythign before was cool, and at the time he was my favorite character EVER so stfu..

he only wins because characters ALWAYS go melee with him...for the sake of plot, even you'd have to admit that

Genis didn't go Melee with him.

Captain Marvell didn't go Melee with him.

Zom Strange was blasting and punching.

Sentry didn't go melee with him.

Black Bolt didn't go Melee with him.

Gladiator didn't go Melee

Hyperion didn't go Melee

Nate Grey didn't go Melee

Ironman didn't go Melee

The Xmen didn't go Melee

Cable didn't go Melee

Storm and Human Torch didn't go Melee

Skrull Bolt didn't go Melee

Every heavy hitter that has fought Hulk did not go melee...Hulk is just durable enough to power through attacks to get to his opponents...just that simple. He is fast enough, and powerful enough as well. Give the guy his props and again, stop lowballing him.

thanos-prime
Was gonna type a longer answer, but naw. Edge to team 1.

Sin I AM
Genis didn't go Melee with him.

Captain Marvell didn't go Melee with him.

Zom Strange was blasting and punching.

Sentry didn't go melee with him.

Black Bolt didn't go Melee with him.

Gladiator didn't go Melee

Hyperion didn't go Melee

Nate Grey didn't go Melee

Ironman didn't go Melee

The Xmen didn't go Melee

Cable didn't go Melee

Storm and Human Torch didn't go Melee

Skrull Bolt didn't go Melee

Every heavy hitter that has fought Hulk did not go melee...Hulk is just durable enough to power through attacks to get to his opponents...just that simple. He is fast enough, and powerful enough as well. Give the guy his props and again, stop lowballing him.

storm and johnny arent heralds
neither is cable
or the skrull
x-men jobbed
tony is a meta
zom fought him h2h
he did not beat bb
glads is a joke
sentry did go melee
and i cant recall his fights with genis, xman, marvel or hyperion but im sure its circumstantial

carver9
storm and johnny arent heralds
neither is cable
or the skrull
x-men jobbed
tony is a meta
zom fought him h2h
he did not beat bb
glads is a joke
sentry did go melee
and i cant recall his fights with genis, xman, marvel or hyperion but im sure its circumstantial

They don't have to be Heralds. You said that everyone goes Melee against Hulk. Your argument is TERRIBLE by the way.

Superman didn't use his ice breath or full access to his super speed when he fought Doomsday.

Silver Surfer didn't go intangible, create black holes or matter manipulate when he fought Thor.

Thor didn't use soul sucking, his high class lightning, tornados, matter manipulate when he fought Thanos.

Martian Manhunter didn't use his intangibility, grow in size, heat vision, telepathic attack when he fought Supes or Doomsday.

Your argument is so bad that I'm pointing at my computer laughing. This doesnt just go towards the Hulk, this is for every hero and villain. I can go all day with this but what's the point when "its comics".

Like I've said, deal with it buddy and move on. They used their powers on Hulk and lol at Sentry just punching Hulk.

What is this...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh015.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh016.jpg

What is this...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg

You need practice Sin. Your entire post was just "wrong" in so many ways.

dmills
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
They don't have to be Heralds. You said that everyone goes Melee against Hulk. Your argument is TERRIBLE by the way.

Superman didn't use his ice breath or full access to his super speed when he fought Doomsday.

Silver Surfer didn't go intangible, create black holes or matter manipulate when he fought Thor.

Thor didn't use soul sucking, his high class lightning, tornados, matter manipulate when he fought Thanos.

Martian Manhunter didn't use his intangibility, grow in size, heat vision, telepathic attack when he fought Supes or Doomsday.

Your argument is so bad that I'm pointing at my computer laughing. This doesnt just go towards the Hulk, this is for every hero and villain. I can go all day with this but what's the point when "its comics".

Like I've said, deal with it buddy and move on. They used their powers on Hulk and lol at Sentry just punching Hulk.

What is this...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh015.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh016.jpg

What is this...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg

You need practice Sin. Your entire post was just "wrong" in so many ways.

um no. I am talking about heralds carver, i dont know y you even brought the others up, maybe i should have done this barney style so you would understand

Herald-level characters such as the ones used in this thread, always engage hulk in melee, its nt too complicated a concept to grasp...that is the reason y he poses a challenge...its not to difficult to fathom. If they engaged him with half their abilities he would have been dead long ago...and i aint talking about comics i am talking about a forum fight..get it together boo

tkitna

sentry did go melee

Hell, the Sentry just sat there and let Hulk beat him up.

evil face

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Hell, the Sentry just sat there and let Hulk beat him up.

evil face

You forgot Hulk let Sentry pound on him as well during the beginning of the fight.

big grin

Sin I AM
Beta Ray Bill will stalemate or lose a slight maj to Thor
Genis-Vell (Photon) will kill Norrin
Blue Marvel will kill Strange
Sentry (confident, stable & in full control) will kill Hulk
Black Bolt will kill Glads
Nova will lose to Blaze

which leaves a weakened thor and ghost rider to fight the team...hulk is a non factor and current strange is a joke

team 2 for the maj

carver9
um no. I am talking about heralds carver, i dont know y you even brought the others up, maybe i should have done this barney style so you would understand

Herald-level characters such as the ones used in this thread, always engage hulk in melee, its nt too complicated a concept to grasp...that is the reason y he poses a challenge...its not to difficult to fathom. If they engaged him with half their abilities he would have been dead long ago...and i aint talking about comics i am talking about a forum fight..get it together boo

Again, no they don't. You are seriously underestimating Hulks durability which is the main reason he powers through attacks. Show me a Herald not using their powers against Hulk. Hell, when Thor and Hulk was fighting in the North pole, Thor was using lightning against Hulk and he powered through it and still won the fight while saving Thors life.

Gladiator used his heat vision which is hotter than stars and Hulk powered through it. Captain Marvell blasted Hulk and Hulk powered through it.

Hell, Hulk was shrunken in battle to the size of a freaking mouse and overcame it and powered through it AND won.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

Hulk powering through attacks is a norm. Do I have to continue to show you things when you should already know these things about the character you tend to lowball?

carver9
Beta Ray Bill will stalemate or lose a slight maj to Thor
Genis-Vell (Photon) will kill Norrin
Blue Marvel will kill Strange
Sentry (confident, stable & in full control) will kill Hulk
Black Bolt will kill Glads
Nova will lose to Blaze

which leaves a weakened thor and ghost rider to fight the team...hulk is a non factor and current strange is a joke

team 2 for the maj

Lol at this post. Hulk has defeated/overpowered more Heralds than anyone mentioned in this thread.

Sin I AM
Lol at this post. Hulk has defeated/overpowered more Heralds than anyone mentioned in this thread.

ok fine i will play....who on team 2 does bruce beat

carver9
ok fine i will play....who on team 2 does bruce beat

Anybody on team 2 if they don't punk out and bfr each other.

Sin I AM
Anybody on team 2 if they don't punk out and bfr each other.

u really have no clue do u...and til now i thought it was all an act. till morrow fanboy i mus sleep

carver9
u really have no clue do u...and til now i thought it was all an act. till morrow fanboy i mus sleep

Help me with this clue. Who can't Hulk beat? Educate me.

bbrem123
sentry and genis are to powerful for the other team to handle

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Dream Stuff

Yes. That was Insane Genis, though. His most powerful version.

Yes. A full-blown scream from BB can potentially KO most of the combatants, including his teammates.

JayDaDon

Really? That's cool man.

-Pr-

thumb up

That said,don't know who wins.

Difference between can't and won't.

Sin I AM

Its a huge difference between can't and won't Carver.

Hulk is a one dimensional brick with limited maneuverability. He is permanently grounded and wont even be a factor if team 2 takes to the skies. He lacks the versatility needed for this fight. Now if they forget flight and engage him in melee i only see Nova losing the majority, but even still it wont be a short match and as soon as ANYONE on team two dispathes Strange, then bye bye hulk.

He also can be bfred quite easily with no means to return to the battlefield since his teammates will have their hands full. A sensible tactic for team two would be to simply ignore his ass and make it aerial, till team one is done and kill him in the end.

Plus we all know a confident stable Sentry can easily just depower Hulk.

Black Bolt has beaten him DECISIVELY before. the rest can bfr him....BFR though cheesey is ALWAYS a good tactic against hulk..he offers nothing imo to team 1 in terms of versatility. i am having a hard time deciding who is the weaker link..bruce or strange, because without prep stephen is going down hard too.

here i mow i see it broken down

Thor = or slighty > BRB on average...this fight will be long and drawn out.
Black Bolt > Gladiator...Kallark fears him and he has reason to.
Surfer < nearly = to Photon imo...i think this along with the hammer bros will be the best fight to watch. Neither is going down quickly so this is another wash.
Doc Strange significantly < Blue Marvel and this is where the tide begins to turn because all the other matches are more even. This frees BM up to offer assists where needed.
Sentry > Hulk and will depower him and send him on his way
Blaze > Nova....unless this isnt blaze but the female rider then id give nova the nod

KuRuPT Thanosi
Glads and Hulk ARE the weak links.. Goodbye A listers...

carver9
Its a huge difference between can't and won't Carver.

Hulk is a one dimensional brick with limited maneuverability. He is permanently grounded and wont even be a factor if team 2 takes to the skies. He lacks the versatility needed for this fight. Now if they forget flight and engage him in melee i only see Nova losing the majority, but even still it wont be a short match and as soon as ANYONE on team two dispathes Strange, then bye bye hulk.

He also can be bfred quite easily with no means to return to the battlefield since his teammates will have their hands full. A sensible tactic for team two would be to simply ignore his ass and make it aerial, till team one is done and kill him in the end.

Plus we all know a confident stable Sentry can easily just depower Hulk.

Black Bolt has beaten him DECISIVELY before. the rest can bfr him....BFR though cheesey is ALWAYS a good tactic against hulk..he offers nothing imo to team 1 in terms of versatility. i am having a hard time deciding who is the weaker link..bruce or strange, because without prep stephen is going down hard too.

here i mow i see it broken down

Thor = or slighty > BRB on average...this fight will be long and drawn out.
Black Bolt > Gladiator...Kallark fears him and he has reason to.
Surfer < nearly = to Photon imo...i think this along with the hammer bros will be the best fight to watch. Neither is going down quickly so this is another wash.
Doc Strange significantly < Blue Marvel and this is where the tide begins to turn because all the other matches are more even. This frees BM up to offer assists where needed.
Sentry > Hulk and will depower him and send him on his way
Blaze > Nova....unless this isnt blaze but the female rider then id give nova the nod

Sentry can't depower Green Scar...where did you get that from? He did it to Savage and it was tried on WWH and failed. Lol. You see, this is the kind of stuff I am talking about.

Lol...Hulk can jump at tremendous speeds...he will NOT be helpless in this fight. This isn't Lobo we are talking about here...this is someone that can jump out of Orbit in a single panel and create sonic booms via mid jump. He can jump and grab someone easily.

Lol at you thinking someone can actually beat him h2h in this fight. Would you like for me to PM you some Hulk comics? I don't mind Sin because you truly need to read up on this character. Blasting don't work...matter manipulation don't work...depowering don't work and engaging him doesn't work. Hulk is one of the most useful in this battle and you lowballing him wouldn't change that unless again, they resort to bfring the monster which would be their best option.

country1000

bbrem123

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Glads and Hulk ARE the weak links.. Goodbye A listers...

Of course you would say something like that against two of the strongest beings on the field that can keep amping based on their mood.

Great job Kurupt.

country1000
Originally posted by bbrem123
mr. angry pants over here Yeah, i am soooooo mad that writers agree with me when a unknown person dont. WOW!

Colossus-Big C
hulk can damn near solo

Sin I AM
Sentry can't depower Green Scar...where did you get that from? He did it to Savage and it was tried on WWH and failed. Lol. You see, this is the kind of stuff I am talking about.

Lol...Hulk can jump at tremendous speeds...he will NOT be helpless in this fight. This isn't Lobo we are talking about here...this is someone that can jump out of Orbit in a single panel and create sonic booms via mid jump. He can jump and grab someone easily.

Lol at you thinking someone can actually beat him h2h in this fight. Would you like for me to PM you some Hulk comics? I don't mind Sin because you truly need to read up on this character. Blasting don't work...matter manipulation don't work...depowering don't work and engaging him doesn't work. Hulk is one of the most useful in this battle and you lowballing him wouldn't change that unless again, they resort to bfring the monster which would be their best option.

roll eyes (sarcastic) When did Sentry try and use his aura to depower Hulk during WWH? I will tell you when...never..because your yet again lying. It was Reed attempting to duplicate his power that Hulk saw thru. NOT SENTRY.

Sentry is known for his calming affect on Hulk...its been shown repeatedly in his retconned origin. Nothing changed about Hulks powerset during that arc other than his personality so its within reason that a rational competant Robert would pawn him.

And lol @ your argument that he will catch someone in orbit by jumping. you have characters who traverse characters at lightspeeds while dodging meteors stars etc and they are gonna get grabbed by a earth bound hulk? gtfoh your trolling has reached new heights. I mean what are gonna do stand perfectly still in the air while hulk jumps at them? wow just wow. oh and nice lowball attempt with lobo

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course you would say something like that against two of the strongest beings on the field that can keep amping based on their mood.

Great job Kurupt.

I thought you would get a kick out of that Carter... I did it just for you big buddy

Sin I AM

carver9
roll eyes (sarcastic) When did Sentry try and use his aura to depower Hulk during WWH? I will tell you when...never..because your yet again lying. It was Reed attempting to duplicate his power that Hulk saw thru. NOT SENTRY.

Sentry is known for his calming affect on Hulk...its been shown repeatedly in his retconned origin. Nothing changed about Hulks powerset during that arc other than his personality so its within reason that a rational competant Robert would pawn him.

And lol @ your argument that he will catch someone in orbit by jumping. you have characters who traverse characters at lightspeeds while dodging meteors stars etc and they are gonna get grabbed by a earth bound hulk? gtfoh your trolling has reached new heights. I mean what are gonna do stand perfectly still in the air while hulk jumps at them? wow just wow. oh and nice lowball attempt with lobo

Lol...Reed MIMICKED Sentry powers. It's the same thing, had the same effect and Hulk straight up told him that wouldn't work on him and it didn't.

Also...lol @ you saying Black Bolt would beat Hulk. Especially WWH. Hulk fought Skrull Bolt and I know we can't compare skrull Bolt to Black Bolt since they are not one of the same but overall, they are. Skrull Bolt was a direct replica of Black Bolt and the good thing about this is, Skrull Bolt have fts that Black Bolt doesn't even have liiiiiikkkke....ripping through space/time with a scream. A partial scream destroying a chunk of the moon the size of a state. Guess what, WWH TANKED his scream repeatedly and asked for more. Black Bolt doesn't have the tools to take Hulk out.

What is Blue Marvel going to do, punch him? I can't see anyone here outside of bfring stopping Hulk.

Lol...you are missing the point. Hulk can jump at tremendous speeds to aid him in bringing anyone down to the ground...its just that simple. Let's not.pretend these people will be in the air fighting at light speed...if you believe this, please provide scans of this happening.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I thought you would get a kick out of that Carter... I did it just for you big buddy

Wow.

SuperiorTech
Lol...Reed MIMICKED Sentry powers. It's the same thing, had the same effect and Hulk straight up told him that wouldn't work on him and it didn't.

Also...lol @ you saying Black Bolt would beat Hulk. Especially WWH. Hulk fought Skrull Bolt and I know we can't compare skrull Bolt to Black Bolt since they are not one of the same but overall, they are. Skrull Bolt was a direct replica of Black Bolt and the good thing about this is, Skrull Bolt have fts that Black Bolt doesn't even have liiiiiikkkke....ripping through space/time with a scream. A partial scream destroying a chunk of the moon the size of a state. Guess what, WWH TANKED his scream repeatedly and asked for more. Black Bolt doesn't have the tools to take Hulk out.

What is Blue Marvel going to do, punch him? I can't see anyone here outside of bfring stopping Hulk.

Lol...you are missing the point. Hulk can jump at tremendous speeds to aid him in bringing anyone down to the ground...its just that simple. Let's not.pretend these people will be in the air fighting at light speed...if you believe this, please provide scans of this happening.

When the inhumans went to rescue Blackbolt the skrulls were still trying to figure out how his powers work.

Sin I AM

your lucky i am at work and bored...i generally dont indulge stupidity.

Mimicking, duplicating, copying, is not the same as the real deal.You can't say, well Reed tried to duplicate Sentrys' power and it failed so zomg Hulk is immue to Sentry trying it too. Thats a failed argument. Especially since sentry has shown the ability to do so. If that was the case Ragnarok would be as effective as Thor...(see what i did there).

Why would you bring up Skrull Bolt? Its not relevant at all. thats like me saying stardust beat brb so thor would totally get owned. And the real Black Bolt owned the shit out of Hulk so that paragraph you wrote was meaningless

I saying that Hulk is the only grounded character. He is limited in what he can do, its not too grand a concept to grasp.

hers a simple scenario i will run by you for shits and giigles

Hulk is on the ground and he is facing say...Nova, who is airborne. A couple hundred feet right. Hulk gets mad, grits his teeth, and jumps at him. Nova raises his arm and blasts him back to Earth. Repeat.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
When the inhumans went to rescue Blackbolt the skrulls were still trying to figure out how his powers work.

So that it could be a powerset that they forever would have stored in their database. The Skrullbolt was so identical to the real deal that it had earth smartest/tactical beings fooled.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wow.

Amazed at how much I care for you?

dmills
So that it could be a powerset that they forever would have stored in their database. The Skrullbolt was so identical to the real deal that it had earth smartest/tactical beings fooled.

You missed his point bruh.

country1000
and u stfu, gladiator has NEVER been regarded as A-list. Stan Lee himself can tell me he is but until i see a comic where he actually performs at > 50%. my opinion rings true, just cause some writer is trying to give him a push doesn't mean he's an auto A-lister So you know more about the character than the writers? Your opinion rings true and the writers opinion is false? So you and the writers can hold an interview with fans and new fans and YOUR opinion will be filed in the Marvel Data Base? The writers, editors and creators get their information from YOU? They look up your opinion at Comic Conventions, they create a new character and then ask YOU for the powerset and abilities? They ask you to read a comic and give them a characters status. To sum it all up, YOU make all the decisions for Marvel and perhaps DC huh? People learn something new every day. By the way, Whats your name? I want to look up your accomplishments as Marvels all knowing guru.

DarkSaint85

So when Deadpool was mowing through all those Skrulls with all those powers...it means that he can take the originals down single-handedly?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by country1000
So you know more about the character than the writers? Your opinion rings true and the writers opinion is false? So you and the writers can hold an interview with fans and new fans and YOUR opinion will be filed in the Marvel Data Base? The writers, editors and creators get their information from YOU? They look up your opinion at Comic Conventions, they create a new character and then ask YOU for the powerset and abilities? They ask you to read a comic and give them a characters status. To sum it all up, YOU make all the decisions for Marvel and perhaps DC huh? People learn something new every day. By the way, Whats your name? I want to look up your accomplishments as Marvels all knowing guru.

um yes i actually do..Gladiator is not a A-list Character. Never has been. He is a pushover, a second stringer. Sentry is a A-lister, Genis, Thor, Norrin...etc. They have the feats and history to back it Kallark does not. If god cursed me and i woke up tomorrow and i was Greg Pak and i told you Hulk was a trans-subskyfather level character capable of easily pawning any herald and going toe-to-toe with Thanos WITHOUT ANY feats to back it up, and you believed it i gotta bridge to sell you in san francisco. But i digress evem if he is considered a "top flight first class hero" he still loses the majority to everyone here save nova

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk can damn near solo Shut up.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

country1000
um yes i actually do..Gladiator is not a A-list Character. Never has been. He is a pushover, a second stringer. Sentry is a A-lister, Genis, Thor, Norrin...etc. They have the feats and history to back it Kallark does not. If god cursed me and i woke up tomorrow and i was Greg Pak and i told you Hulk was a trans-subskyfather level character capable of easily pawning any herald and going toe-to-toe with Thanos WITHOUT ANY feats to back it up, and you believed it i gotta bridge to sell you in san francisco. But i digress evem if he is considered a "top flight first class hero" he still loses the majority to everyone here save nova Um, no you dont. Dont let thumb up trolls sway you. Gladiator has on panel feats of strength that not one character you named can match. Noted as one of the strongest in the Marvel Universe and one of the fastest and he is not even a main character. You cannot show one scan of thor, surfer, sentry, superman and plenty more being shown as strong enough to destroy a planet with strength using nothing but their fists. Again, dont let thumb up troll sway you about things like giant space rocks. In the anniliators series, the writers themselves stated plain as day that characters like gladiator job to earth heros but not in their series. Just take a look at anniliators issue number 4 where gladiators faith based powers were exposed when magus took over his body and took on the anniliators and avengers. Again beware of thumb up trolls, they are amusing but thats about it.

DarkSaint85
Um, no you dont. Dont let thumb up trolls sway you. Gladiator has on panel feats of strength that not one character you named can match.
Midgard serpent.

I cannot show one scan of the Living Tribunal doing so either.....

country1000
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Midgard serpent.

I cannot show one scan of the Living Tribunal doing so either..... Thor failed to lift that serpent twice. Living Tribunal is not Herald level, hes far far above so try again.

DarkSaint85
Not the point I was trying to make....

Yes, he's far far above....but still no on-panel lifting feats.

Sin I AM
Um, no you dont. Dont let thumb up trolls sway you. Gladiator has on panel feats of strength that not one character you named can match. Noted as one of the strongest in the Marvel Universe and one of the fastest and he is not even a main character. You cannot show one scan of thor, surfer, sentry, superman and plenty more being shown as strong enough to destroy a planet with strength using nothing but their fists. Again, dont let thumb up troll sway you about things like giant space rocks. In the anniliators series, the writers themselves stated plain as day that characters like gladiator job to earth heros but not in their series. Just take a look at anniliators issue number 4 where gladiators faith based powers were exposed when magus took over his body and took on the anniliators and avengers. Again beware of thumb up trolls, they are amusing but thats about it.

well the concensus is that i am right and u are wrong there snoockums, so theres that. plus gladiator really isnt that good...strength showings no matter how grand does not give autowins. i really think u should read more comics because all those characters you mentioned would trounce glads...seriously boo he is a superman knockoff with a lackluster resume

thanos-prime
A

country1000
well the concensus is that i am right and u are wrong there snoockums, so theres that. plus gladiator really isnt that good...strength showings no matter how grand does not give autowins. i really think u should read more comics because all those characters you mentioned would trounce glads...seriously boo he is a superman knockoff with a lackluster resume Thats your opinion. But when a writer explains why he lose to certain characters holds far more water. You will learn that on KMC, there are many thor fans, thanos fans and about a million superman fans and they dont want to hear about someone being stronger or faster that their characters. In the comics, all kind of things happen that swing the heros way or we would not have many comics if the bad guy or little used characters kill the heros every issue, but im tired, so lets debate some other time. boo. lol

Sin I AM
Thats your opinion. But when a writer explains why he lose to certain characters holds far more water. You will learn that on KMC, there are many thor fans, thanos fans and about a million superman fans and they dont want to hear about someone being stronger or faster that their characters. In the comics, all kind of things happen that swing the heros way or we would not have many comics if the bad guy or little used characters kill the heros every issue, but im tired, so lets debate some other time. boo. lol

thats odd. Because every hero has been stated to "hold" back, Clark the real Superman does it all the time. But a defeat is a defeat no matter how you slice it. I also find it hard to believe that now all of a sudden Kallark is holding back when he has shown absolutely no qualms about killing...thats not necessarily a character who "holds back'.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where did Carter go... he was owning this thread

country1000
thats odd. Because every hero has been stated to "hold" back, Clark the real Superman does it all the time. But a defeat is a defeat no matter how you slice it. I also find it hard to believe that now all of a sudden Kallark is holding back when he has shown absolutely no qualms about killing...thats not necessarily a character who "holds back'. Those heros hold back to keep from hurting normal people or the environment, they dont get any stronger just because they cut loose. Bad guys or characters like gladiator dont give a rats ass about who gets killed or what building falls. Dont let that myth about superman holding back trick you into thinking hes spiderman one second and then hulk the next if you know what i mean. Superman and a lot of other heros have went all out and gotten their ass kicked. If superman fights spiderman, he will hold back, if he fights black adam, he has to go all out, he will still lose, but he has to go all out. Understand, gladiator is not the life saving give his life hero. He has the strength and power to wipe the floor with many heros, but thats not what the writers do, now anniliators gladiator will do it, see the difference between the hero gladiator and make heros look good gladiator?

abhilegend
Those heros hold back to keep from hurting normal people or the environment, they dont get any stronger just because they cut loose. Bad guys or characters like gladiator dont give a rats ass about who gets killed or what building falls. Dont let that myth about superman holding back trick you into thinking hes spiderman one second and then hulk the next if you know what i mean. Superman and a lot of other heros have went all out and gotten their ass kicked. If superman fights spiderman, he will hold back, if he fights black adam, he has to go all out, he will still lose, but he has to go all out. Understand, gladiator is not the life saving give his life hero. He has the strength and power to wipe the floor with many heros, but thats not what the writers do, now anniliators gladiator will do it, see the difference between the hero gladiator and make heros look good gladiator?
laughing out loud

country1000
See what i mean? The same trolls show up every time someone says something against superman.

abhilegend
See what i mean? The same trolls show up every time someone says something against superman.
laughing

DarkSaint85
Btw, BFR is on here, so I give it to team 1, with Strange and Thor. Yes, BRB is on team 2, but he can be knocked out.

As for the Gladiator/BB argument, the fact Gladiator is afraid of BB pretty much undermines Glads' confidence, no? So he kinda defeats himself, really. What he needs is the eye of the tiger.

dmills
This thread is really going places lol.

Mindset
Btw, BFR is on here, so I give it to team 1, with Strange and Thor. Yes, BRB is on team 2, but he can be knocked out.

As for the Gladiator/BB argument, the fact Gladiator is afraid of BB pretty much undermines Glads' confidence, no? So he kinda defeats himself, really. What he needs is the eye of the tiger. I think Genis has more displays of bfring than anyone here.

Sin I AM

As for the Gladiator/BB argument, the fact Gladiator is afraid of BB pretty much undermines Glads' confidence, no? So he kinda defeats himself, really. What he needs is the eye of the tiger.

are u suggesting only bill can return to the battlefield?

carver9
Sin, your argument is terrible. Hulk has powered through blasting power so there isn't any rince and repeat. If anyone believes that anyone would continuously keep blast a physical power house like Hulk to the ground continuously is sadly mistake. Let me know when you would like scans of Hulk powering through blast from powerful opponents.

Sin I AM
Sin, your argument is terrible. Hulk has powered through blasting power so there isn't any rince and repeat. If anyone believes that anyone would continuously keep blast a physical power house like Hulk to the ground continuously is sadly mistake. Let me know when you would like scans of Hulk powering through blast from powerful opponents.

guy are u that dense...did u not see the scenario. show me a scan of hulk jumping and grabbing a herald leveler out of orbit, hell show me a scan of him grabbing a meta

carver9
guy are u that dense...did u not see the scenario. show me a scan of hulk jumping and grabbing a herald leveler out of orbit, hell show me a scan of him grabbing a meta

If they are out of Orbit, isnt that a self bfr? Good job sin.

Sin I AM
If they are out of Orbit, isnt that a self bfr? Good job sin.

http://cdn.livesuperfoods.com/media/wysiwyg/woman_with_headache-blog.jpg

carver, show me a scan of hulk jumping from the ground and grabbing someone, anyone, out of the air

carver9
http://cdn.livesuperfoods.com/media/wysiwyg/woman_with_headache-blog.jpg

carver, show me a scan of hulk jumping from the ground and grabbing someone, anyone, out of the air

Powering through a blast and hitting someone that is in the air.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094162/Incredible_Hulks_632_014.jpg.html

carver9
Hulk speed blitz.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7091392

dmills
I've only been partially paying attention to this thread, but I really hope that the argument isn't that Banner would power through Nova's most potent blasts and then get to him in the air...

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
I've only been partially paying attention to this thread, but I really hope that the argument isn't that Banner would power through Nova's most potent blasts and then get to him in the air...

Depends. A non amped Armageddon stunned Surfer with a casual blast but he used an amped attack against Hulk and Hulk powered through it. I don't think Rich can stun Surfer with a casual blast. Do you?

dmills
Depends. A non amped Armageddon stunned Surfer with a casual blast but he used an amped attack against Hulk and Hulk powered through it. I don't think Rich can stun Surfer with a casual blast. Do you?

A who did a what to who and who stunned who?

Edit: ok I see what you meant. Those two incidents were like 50 years apart and you're talking like they happened in the same issue man lol.

carver9
A who did a what to who and who stunned who?

Edit: ok I see what you meant. Those two incidents were like 50 years apart and you're talking like they happened in the same issue man lol.

Lol...that still doesn't take away from Armageddon power level though.

dmills
Well for one its not even an apples to apples situation. For your comparison to be somewhat valid, you have to show armageddon either casually blasting an enraged Surfer that's charging him or show a casual blast from him not effecting a non enraged Hulk. Furthermore why do you assume its a casual blast in the first place, demeanor? That's not always indicative of how much power is going into any given blast. Some people that are particularly powerful can do stuff with relative ease that they previously looked to be straining to do before turning up the power. Hulk thunder clapping fin fang foom through the barrier could be considered casual because of his demeanor. The Surfer casually caught Thor's hammer swing the last time they fought going by his casual stoic facial expression. And this could be considered casual as well since he did it with well, a casual demeanor...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/880/1336194298909.th.jpg http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2232/1336194320241.th.jpg

So if that's casual for Nova then hell yes he'd "stun" the shyte out of the Surfer lol. A lot.

abhilegend
Lying again?

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lying again?

Lol. You're just up getting the day started while I'm about to call it a wrap for the evening lol.

abhilegend
Lol. You're just up getting the day started while I'm about to call it a wrap for the evening lol.
Yeah, here its afternoon.

dmills

Yep, 12:53 pm. Have a good shift bro lol! Good day.

carver9

Where is here? I'm in Georgia (United States).

dmills
Where is here? I'm in Georgia (United States).

He's in New Delhi, India. You're out in Colombus, GA right? I'm going to be out that way next week lol.

carver9
He's in New Delhi, India

India? Wow. What about you? Where are you from? I didn't put my real location on my profile, didn't want everyone in my business.

abhilegend
India? Wow. What about you? Where are you from? I didn't put my real location on my profile, didn't want everyone in my business.
Phail.uhuhOriginally posted by dmills
Yep, 12:53 pm. Have a good shift bro lol! Good day.
Good night bro.

dmills

Whoops my bad. I live in Carson, Ca but I'm originally from Pasadena, ca. A little town just 20 mins north of downtown Los Angeles.

abhilegend
Whoops my bad. I live in Carson, Ca but I'm originally from Pasadena, ca. A little town just 20 mins north of downtown Los Angeles.
Expect carver in purple pants, mohawk and green skin coming to your home soon to draft you in church of hulk.dur

dmills
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Yes, I DID think only BRB could bring them back, from the magical BFRs that Strange and Thor would do. I'm going to be wrong, aren't I...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk can damn near solo
I see your point.

Hulk is clearly THE most versatile fighter here.

He can fly, perform magical incantations, shoot lasers from his mouth, control gravity, move at FTL speeds, manipulate matter, and has the power of a million black holes.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I see your point.

Hulk is clearly THE most versatile fighter here.

He can fly, perform magical incantations, shoot lasers from his mouth, control gravity, move at FTL speeds, manipulate matter, and has the power of a million black holes.

He could bite through their necks ftw

AsbestosFlaygon
loledit

abhilegend
Yes, I DID think only BRB could bring them back, from the magical BFRs that Strange and Thor would do. I'm going to be wrong, aren't I...
What's a magical BFR?

DarkSaint85
To a mystical dimension. I see it like having the ability to navigate through mystical dimensions being quite important.

For example, if someone gets sent to Helas dimension, just because you can open portals or similar doesn't neccesarily mean you can bring them back

abhilegend
To a mystical dimension. I see it like having the ability to navigate through mystical dimensions being quite important.

For example, if someone gets sent to Helas dimension, just because you can open portals or similar doesn't neccesarily mean you can bring them back
You just made that up.
nahuh

DarkSaint85
I admit, I did.....I take it Genis has done it before then?

abhilegend
I admit, I did.....I take it Genis has done it before then?
Yeah.

Sin I AM
no genis can too ...and nova even though he dont do magic

and carver no

DarkSaint85
I'm obviously a fool of a Took

Sin I AM
I'm obviously a fool of a Took

who is that in your sig ?

dmills
who is that in your sig ?

I think its John Constantine the Hellblazer.

Sin I AM
I think its John Constantine the Hellblazer.

thats ho i though it was but wasnt sure...i gotta question for u though dmills since your the local nova expert. what level do u rate him? i have been reading up on him and he is getting more and more impressive

imo he is the pinnacle of mid herald

abhilegend
thats ho i though it was but wasnt sure...i gotta question for u though dmills since your the local nova expert. what level do u rate him? i have been reading up on him and he is getting more and more impressive

imo he is the pinnacle of mid herald
That would be diana.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>