Entropy Aegis vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Steel using the Armor of Darkseid tech and Imperiax technology battles one of the powerfulest Hulk of them all.

Cogito
Christ, EA shitstomps. no

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Cogito
Christ, EA shitstomps. no based on?

abhilegend
Entropy Aegis easily.

Cogito
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
based on?
Effortlessly tanking the combined attack of the Quintessence (that's Ganthet, Highfather, Zeus, Phantom Stranger, and Shazam for those counting) and Darkseid's Omega Beams.

The armor wields the power of Entropy, which is the ultimate destructive power in DC. Nothing has ever survived an entropic blast.

JakeTheBank
lol I blame Carver for this.

carver9
The armor wins.

PillarofOsiris
Is this a joke thread?

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Is this a joke thread?

Have you ever voted for Hulk? Your post in his threads are meaningless...especially since you was the one that said Superboy could beat WWH.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito
Christ, EA shitstomps. no

Horrificus
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
based on? Allow me to address your question regarding the case study involving the following subjects:

a. Entropy Aegis
b. World Breaker Hulk

From my learned perspective, I would deduce that the posted response from forum member "Cogito" was most probably the result of this forum member reviewing data stemming from a previously executed case study.
Thus, an analysis has been performed involving a full study of the Entropy Aegis armor performing the following functions:

1. Shitting
2. Stomping

It would be my conclusion that said "functions" were performed upon a study subject.
In this case study, that subject was most probably World Breaker Hulk, receiving a combination of functions 1 and 2, (see above), which, when combined, form the accumulated function of "ShitStomping".

Thank you.

nerd

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or comments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.