could Hulk bite this guy´s head off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
the guys are not fighting back, just their normal neck durability

SuperMan(pre DCnU)
Thor(classic)
DOS Doomsday
Cyborg SuperMan(classic)
Black Adam
Gladiator
Immortal Hercules
classic juggernaut(no FF)
TI Thanos
Lobo

first round is Savage Hulk
second round is green skar
third round is Nul

carver9
Lololololol...Colossus Big C, is that you?

Blight
Is his mouth big enough??

Reacting2

Reacting2
Originally posted by carver9
Lololololol...Colossus Big C, is that you? yes, its one of my endless sock accounts wink

carver9
How durable is Hulks teeth?

Reacting2

Horrificus
Wh... Why?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Horrificus
Wh... Why?

You're telling me, that if you weren't starving, you won't try to eat Mjolnir/ bite these guys' head off?

gogogadgetgo
swap in the hulk in the first hulk movie, you know, the one that's as big as a tank. then sure, he could bite all their heads off coz, you know, he's as big as a house lol

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blight
Is his mouth big enough??

pause

Greysen93
laughing

Cogito
I see no reason why Hulk's infinite strength wouldn't carry over to his jaw muscles. confused

Reacting2
Originally posted by Cogito
I see no reason why Hulk's infinite strength wouldn't carry over to his jaw muscles. confused his jaw muscles yes, his teeth durability is what I was thinking about, are they durable enough to penetrate superman skin in the first place?

Cogito
Originally posted by Reacting2
his jaw muscles yes, his teeth durability is what I was thinking about, are they durable enough to penetrate superman skin in the first place?

Infinite strength would mean he can push his gums through Superman's skin. Otherwise it wouldn't be infinite wink

Reacting2
Originally posted by Cogito
Infinite strength would mean he can push his gums through Superman's skin. Otherwise it wouldn't be infinite wink True

carver9
Lol...he is being sarcastic.

Colossus-Big C
jaw muscle is far stronger than any muscle in your body.

hunbu04
Please Hulk is just going to shatter all his teeth. You have solid steel shattering on Hercules neck and skin and bullets bouncing of the pupil of his eyes.

Reacting2

Reacting2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.