Movie Review Blog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manchub
So one of my New Year's resolutions was to watch and review a movie every day in 2012.

It's May, and I've still kept up with it. I have my 150th review coming up soon and really am confident in the entire thing.

I am working on gettting more original material as well, such as articles, lists, etc. I'm even looking for some additional writers to help out with that extra stuff. I'm really wanting to turn it into something great (or better, I should say lol).

I have had one guest review, and I wrote a new "article" about summer movies I can't wait for, but that's kind of it.

Every 3 months I do a Nicolas Cage Week, and that's proved insanely popular. By the end of the year, I will have reviewed almost his entire filmography.

Anyways, I'd love it if you all could check it out, even follow it if you like it. And, as always, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

As a side note, I just hit 10,000 views today as well!

Here's the link, it's also in my signature:
http://cinematickatzenjammer.blogspot.com/

rudester
loving it sounds great. Whats your fav movie?

Manchub
Of all time? That's a tough one

But my go to movie is The Princess Bride. Has everything that makes a perfect movie.

Manchub
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.