Team Serpent vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
The Serpent (the version that broke Cap's Shield)
Thing (Angir)
Hulk (Nul)
Juggernaut (Kuurth)
Titania (Skirn)_
Attuma (Nerkodd)
Grey Gargoyle (Mokk)
Sin (Skadi)
Absorbing Man (Greithoth)

vs

OWAW Superman
Superboy Prime (Guardian Amped)
Sodam Yat Ion
Mon-El with Power Ring
General Zod
All Star Superman
Ultraman
PC Superman
Kal-L

no BFR

Cogito
Team 2 stomps. Just way too much power.

Serpent was killed by a relatively average Thor. There's 7-8 people on Team 2 that are equal to or much more powerful than that Thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito

Serpent was killed by a relatively average Thor. There's 7-8 people on Team 2 that are equal to or much more powerful than that Thor.

He was actually armed with the Odinsword named Ragnarok and equipped with special Asgardian armor. That and Thor was fated to be the one to kill him as well.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He was actually armed with the Odinsword named Ragnarok and equipped with special Asgardian armor. That and Thor was fated to be the one to kill him as well.

I realize he was amped, and I realize that he as fated to do the killing.

But being fated to kill him does not mean he alone wields the power to do so.

abhilegend
Sneezes kills.

Colossus-Big C
serpent breaks supermans skull like he did the shield

Lord Feron
Serpent or kuurth/Nul whould shit on most of this team but PIS powered OWAW Supes and G-Amp SBP are huge threats.

But stone stare ftw!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Serpent or kuurth/Nul whould shit on most of this team but PIS powered OWAW Supes and G-Amp SBP are huge threats.

But stone stare ftw!
PC Superman.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by abhilegend
PC Superman.

Conan the Barbarian

DTM
If Team Superman didnt have PC Superman, then this would be alot closer to me, but as they do, I have to side with them, as I dont see even The Serpent beating PC Superman. Though in saying that, PC Superman always had a major weakness to magic, which the Serpent and his team are all powered by, so PC may not be the major factor here that I originally thought he would.

red sabre
GA Prime is the biggest hitter here, i always said SBP is overhyped hoever with the GA he was a boss and to tell you the truth i think he will SOLO the other team

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Conan the Barbarian
laughing out loud
Time altering punches ftw.

Batman-Prime

thumb up

Diesldude
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

This should not be enough to overcome a sky father level being right?

You cut the head and the snake dies.

Nihilist
Team Supes stomp

PillarofOsiris
Magic tickles Prime. He's the biggest threat here probably. Plus, lots of the Worthy aren't all that impressive. Angir comes to mind, considering how easily he was killed. The question is really how powerful the Serpent is. Breaking Cap's shield was a hell of a feat, but there is just too much firepower on team Superman.

DarkSaint85
Ultraman trumps them all in on-panel lifitng feats. He soloes :-p

In all 'seriousness', Team Superman.

red sabre
GA SBP is too much for team Serpent

carver9
Absorbing man copies GA Prime powers and they stalemate until the worthy wipe the rest of the Supermen up. They have one person on the team that could rip Adamantium and Uru like tissue paper...they have another person that could rip Cap shield like tissue paper and another person that can look at you and steal your powers. The Supermen dies.

DarkSaint85
But all of their power stems from one guy - the Serpent. Take him out, and they all lose their amps.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But all of their power stems from one guy - the Serpent. Take him out, and they all lose their amps.

That will not be a easy task, at all.

keiththegreat
Thor did it.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor did it.

With a HUGE boost and a weapon no one have in this battle. Then Serpent made himself and big target turning into that snake.

Who wins Keith?

PillarofOsiris
This thread is seriously a joke. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced the Supermen stomp the sh** out of this team.

DarkSaint85
Not easy, no - but this IS a rather powerful Super team. The fact that the Worthy all depend on one guy is a weak link, IMHO.

red sabre
GA SBP will probably solo and if thats not enough just add OWAW Sups and its a stomp anyway you look at it

Reacting2
Originally posted by carver9
Absorbing man copies GA Prime powers and they stalemate until the worthy wipe the rest of the Supermen up. They have one person on the team that could rip Adamantium and Uru like tissue paper...they have another person that could rip Cap shield like tissue paper and another person that can look at you and steal your powers. The Supermen dies. this

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by red sabre
GA SBP will probably solo and if thats not enough just add OWAW Sups and its a stomp anyway you look at it

Not to mention Kal-L and PC Superman. And a freaking Ion.

carver9
Not easy, no - but this IS a rather powerful Super team. The fact that the Worthy all depend on one guy is a weak link, IMHO.

I agree with this but Serpent is probably one of the most powerful on the field..it will not be easy taking him out.

red sabre
thor took him out amp or no amp it wasnt that huge of a deal, the sups team got GA SBP , OWAW Superman and PC Superman only those 3 are too much fire power for the other team

DarkSaint85
I agree with this but Serpent is probably one of the most powerful on the field..it will not be easy taking him out.

Barring magic, which wouldn't really affect GA Prime, who tanked a universe blast....what would the Serpent do to Prime?

carver9
thor took him out amp or no amp it wasnt that huge of a deal, the sups team got GA SBP , OWAW Superman and PC Superman only those 3 are too much fire power for the other team

PC Supes is vulnerable to magic and would probably be turned to stone as soon as the battle starts with his powers added to Absorbingman. GA Prime isn't taking Nul, Kuurth, the Serpent, or AM out in one panel and his powers gets copied and its a most def he would lose to AM.

Nul and Kuurth can hold their own until their teammates assist them in battle.

carver9
Barring magic, which wouldn't really affect GA Prime, who tanked a universe blast....what would the Serpent do to Prime?

Prime was damaged A LOT as guardian amp. No comment on the universe destroying blast since he withstood it off panel.

red sabre
PC Supes is vulnerable to magic and would probably be turned to stone as soon as the battle starts with his powers added to Absorbingman. GA Prime isn't taking Nul, Kuurth, the Serpent, or AM out in one panel and his powers gets copied and its a most def he would lose to AM.

Nul and Kuurth can hold their own until their teammates assist them in battle.

so you assume as the fight starts PC Superman will right away be facing the magic wielder in the team? really? if the 2 teams are aware of each other and their abilities GA Prime will go straight for the serpent and just murder him right away without the serpent half of the team is already useless this is such an easy win for the sups , GA Prime powers wont get copied he will just kill absorbing man where he stands and i am not even bringing out all the other members of the superman team

keiththegreat
With a HUGE boost and a weapon no one have in this battle. Then Serpent made himself and big target turning into that snake.

Who wins Keith?

I'm not sure. I have a question. When Odin said he was going to destroy the earth to destroy the serpent, was that to kill the serpent's source of fear, or that the explosion itself would actually kill him?

Reacting2

red sabre
Prime was damaged A LOT as guardian amp. No comment on the universe destroying blast since he withstood it off panel.

he wasnt damaged he was just starting to lose the guardian amp, and no he didnt get the amp beat out of him since it was never stated, only thing was stated is that he began to lose the amp and even after losing most of it he still whitstood monarch and was pitbulling him and survived a universal blast, prime with the full GA stomps

red sabre

carver9
so you assume as the fight starts PC Superman will right away be facing the magic wielder in the team? really? if the 2 teams are aware of each other and their abilities GA Prime will go straight for the serpent and just murder him right away without the serpent half of the team is already useless this is such an easy win for the sups , GA Prime powers wont get copied he will just kill absorbing man where he stands and i am not even bringing out all the other members of the superman team

What are you talking about. Gargoyal powers was always acting. It wasn't a stare thing, people was just turning to stone all around him.

Reacting2
care to show me the shield surviving a universal explosion? Vibranium/adamantium >> any superman flesh durability

carver9
he wasnt damaged he was just starting to lose the guardian amp, and no he didnt get the amp beat out of him since it was never stated, only thing was stated is that he began to lose the amp and even after losing most of it he still whitstood monarch and was pitbulling him and survived a universal blast, prime with the full GA stomps

How is he stomping someone that can copy his powers along with everyone else powers as well and stack them?

carver9
Originally posted by Reacting2
Vibranium/adamantium >> any superman flesh durability

You forgot to add Uru.

red sabre

and can you prove it by showings? in this case we are discussing GA Prime which means you have to show me survivng a universal explosion , good luck

besides you said he will crush prime's head therefor its not his flesh on stakes here but his skull, once again good luck with the showings part

red sabre
How is he stomping someone that can copy his powers along with everyone else powers as well and stack them?

by beating the shit out of him before he absorbs him? and if they are aware of the other team powers as it should be by forum rules he will just speedblitz him and suddenly he is missing a head?

carver9
and can you prove it by showings? in this case we are discussing GA Prime which means you have to show me survivng a universal explosion , good luck

besides you said he will crush prime's head therefor its not his flesh on stakes here but his skull, once again good luck with the showings part

Wasn't Prime hurt by a Nuke level blast.?

red sabre
Wasn't Prime hurt by a Nuke level blast.?

no he wasnt

DarkSaint85
What are you talking about. Gargoyal powers was always acting. It wasn't a stare thing, people was just turning to stone all around him.

What happens when he stands next to Kuurth? Lol, amjust being facetious...

GA Prime could hang with Mordru - and he's def willing and able to use his speed. The others all seem to have human level reactions (or at last, the reactions they showed prior to being amped e.g Attuma). I could see him taking the Serpent out very quickly. Superman has also tanked magic before, let alone OWAW Supes.

red sabre
if team superman is actually using their speed this is a mega stomp

carver9
by beating the shit out of him before he absorbs him? and if they are aware of the other team powers as it should be by forum rules he will just speedblitz him and suddenly he is missing a head?

Why wouldn't he go for a person that could stare at you and turn his teammates to stone? Why wouldn't he go after someone that could amp his physical stats tremendously with just a thought? Why wouldnt he go after Serpent? A skyfather. Or Kuurth, someone that is completely invulnerable with insane strength and unstoppable forward momentum? Why attack AM first?

Reacting2

besides you said he will crush prime's head therefor its not his flesh on stakes here but his skull, once again good luck with the showings part Nuul alone can break GA prime skull, and I dont have to post anything, only fanboys think GA prime>adamantium

carver9
What happens when he stands next to Kuurth? Lol, amjust being facetious...

GA Prime could hang with Mordru - and he's def willing and able to use his speed. The others all seem to have human level reactions (or at last, the reactions they showed prior to being amped e.g Attuma). I could see him taking the Serpent out very quickly. Superman has also tanked magic before, let alone OWAW Supes.

So you agree that PC Supes gets turned to stone? I agree, its hard seeing this happening to the other since they have some type of resistance but I can also see it working.

DarkSaint85
Nuul alone can break GA prime skull, and I dont have to post anything, only fanboys think GA prime>adamantium

Adamantium itself? Sure. The shield? Not so much.

red sabre
Why wouldn't he go for a person that could stare at you and turn his teammates to stone? Why wouldn't he go after someone that could amp his physical tremendously with just a thought? Why wouldnt he go after Serpent? A skyfather. Or Kuurth, someone that is completely invulnerable with insane strength and unstoppable forward momentum? Why attack AM first?

he can actually attack all those before they can do anything its called speedblitz, as prime he fought 3 flash's at the same time and was actually beating them, and by flight speed he was faster than superman, and with the amp? laughing laughing laughing its too funny to even think about

carver9
he can actually attack all those before they can do anything its called speedblitz, as prime he fought 3 flash's at the same time and was actually beating them, and by flight speed he was faster than superman, and with the amp? laughing laughing laughing its too funny to even think about

Show me Prime blitzing around like that in combat.

red sabre
Nuul alone can break GA prime skull, and I dont have to post anything, only fanboys think GA prime>adamantium

nuul can break his skull? judging by what showings exactly? i asked you to prove your statement which you are trying to avoid, GA Prime took a universal blast show me the shield or adamantium taking a universal blast.

and Lol at nuul this version of hulk was such a weak feeb

red sabre
Show me Prime blitzing around like that in combat.

fought 3 flash's at the same time

red sabre
by the way there was an interview with lady gaga and she said Superman could easily deal with the serpent

Cogito

Clearly not.

DarkSaint85
by the way there was an interview with lady gaga and she said Superman could easily deal with the serpent

For some reason, I found this hilarious. The image of Lady Gaga perusing Fear Itself, and having an opinion on it...

PillarofOsiris
care to show me the shield surviving a universal explosion?

thumb up

red sabre
sorry it took me long time to get back i was in the toilet and i had a chocolate cake before the toilet, i couldnt wipe out all the mess easily but thanks to my abs i was able to do it , if it wasnt my abs of thunder i dont know how could i deal with this thing

carver9

and Lol at nuul this version of hulk was such a weak feeb

Naah, he wasn't as powerful as WBH but he is hellava formidable.

red sabre
Naah, he wasn't as powerful as WBH but he is hellava formidable.

my abs got more feats than he got

carver9
my abs got more feats than he got

laughing out loud

red sabre
you know what just because you are such a cool guy i will name my top ab on the right carver

carver9
WTF.

red sabre
i gave names to each ab all 8 of them , its a great honor having 1 of my abs named after you carver

carver9
i gave names to each ab all 8 of them , its a great honor having 1 of my abs named after you carver

I hope your abs is shaped like a breast because if not, I don't want to be named after it.

red sabre
oh you kinky boy , each of my abs has a nipple

abhilegend
Carver is lowballing again it seems. PC superman punches serpent through time or takes all the worthy and traps them in time from where not even another kryptonian could escape./thread

DarkSaint85
The best thing that can happen is Prime retcon punches and spares us from Fear Itself.

Endless Mike
I realize he was amped, and I realize that he as fated to do the killing.

But being fated to kill him does not mean he alone wields the power to do so.

Actually even though he was fated to do so he still would have lost if Loki hadn't pulled his little retcon trick with the Serpent's history

Cogito
The best thing that can happen is Prime retcon punches and spares us from Fear Itself. Throw in Chaos War and it may well be the best idea ever thumb up

iceman24567
Wasn't Prime hurt by a Nuke level blast.? You serious? It was a localized blast of quantum energy from Monarch erm

Endless Mike
Originally posted by iceman24567
You serious? It was a localized blast of quantum energy from Monarch erm

Carver loves hyping this little fact all the time, and ignoring the evidence...

What's worse is that he uses this when arguing SBP vs. DBZ characters, when there are about 10 million times in the series that DBZ characters are hurt or even killed by blasts that are even smaller than that.

zopzop
Throw in Chaos War and it may well be the best idea ever thumb up

laughing +1

Back on topic, Team Superman for the destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.