The Living Tribunal vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
Terms: No "literal" plot devices, including:

Creation Blades
Heart of the Universe

or equivalently capable tools.

The "real" TOAA, and Marvel TOAA are BOTH excluded from this fight. No writers, or higher to make a fuss about. Other than that, you can bring whoever you can think of.

You can bring FICTIONAL comic creations like Presence, Man of Miracles, Chaos King, Cytorrak, PR Beyonder, CA Supes, Death, Lucifer Morningstar, TOAA (Celestial), The Horde, God Spawn, Great Evil Beast, Scathan, Tiamat, Ellaine, The Phoenix, Hope, Protege, PC Supes for crying out loud... ANYBODY who is not excluded. You can even try the fourth wall BS if you want. If they have a plot device weapon, armor, or power derived directly from any of the EXCLUDED sources, it is not allowed in any form.

you might as well say that if someone wants do beat LT, they must do it within their own capability or teamed up with another creation aside from excluded persons and disregarding excluded plot devices.

who in fiction can bring down LT? feel free to fanboy and spaz out, no harm intended what so ever by this thread. please stay on topic...don't throw insults, you can sneak jabs in with those pics like that wrestler and joker, i don't care because it's all fun and good. just be logical

you can use scans. you can consider bios, wikis...video game appearances, etc to support your claim.

Is LT the strongest fictional creation? The reigning champion with the right to dictate necessity over TOAA's creation? Top of the cosmic hierarchy, regardless if people use Eternity and Oblivion against him? Lets find out right here, in this thread, once and for all.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

CortSether
I think those who were or became "all powerful" such as the Infinity Being, Sise-Neg, and the Alien Entity would be more poweful than the Living Tribunal, considering they were capable of the Big Bang and the Living Tribunal was originally created in such a Big Bang.

Blight
Who was that Story Vampire in Final Crisis?

Him.

AsbestosFlaygon
From the ones you mentioned:

The Presence
PR Beyonder
Great Evil Beast
Elaine Belloc

Any of them is strong enough to kill the LT or erase him from existence permanently.

CA Superman can potentially kill LT as well, but he is aided by a plot device/armor.

A few Celestials are probably as powerful, if not more, than the LT.
If the Protege incident is any indication of Scathan's power, he might be stronger than LT as well.
Same as Tiamut, if he is indeed The Fulcrum's equal.

golem370
Has LT even been killed besides HOTU Thanos?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by golem370
Has LT even been killed besides HOTU Thanos?
Some of the said beings are equal to THOTI.

I don't see any reason why they can't accomplish the same feat.

DarkSaint85
Grant Morrison, as depicted in Animal Man.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

golem370
LT is a Judge it is not his place to be executioner. I think the reason LT didn't put a stop to the guy who stole his powers is we want the people in the universe to decide once they decided on LT he stopped the guy. LT did the samething in with Thanos when he had the gauntlet because Thanos took over the powers of Eternity he didn't stop him because Eternity was replaced Thanos did not kill by him just replaced him.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by CortSether
I think those who were or became "all powerful" such as the Infinity Being, Sise-Neg, and the Alien Entity would be more poweful than the Living Tribunal, considering they were capable of the Big Bang and the Living Tribunal was originally created in such a Big Bang.

Opinion acknowledged.

I disagree about Sise-Neg. When Sise-Neg became all of Marvel, with all extant powers in existence...I believe that meant everything within Marvels continuity. Same thing with Thanos when he everything. Same thing if CK would have won the Chaos War. They became the totality of marvels continuity, they can't logically be talking about absorbing all of every other company. (not saying that's what you were asserting, nor am i saying that a story couldn't be written with the same principals anywhere else) Ultimately, it must have been necessary for Sise to absorb everything, and re-start everything.

in worst-case scenario, Sise has to go back to Full Power and LT can deny him the necessity of doing that. likely permanently, as he is the embodiment of necessity.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
From the ones you mentioned:

The Presence
PR Beyonder
Great Evil Beast
Elaine Belloc

Any of them is strong enough to kill the LT or erase him from existence permanently.

CA Superman can potentially kill LT as well, but he is aided by a plot device/armor.

A few Celestials are probably as powerful, if not more, than the LT.
If the Protege incident is any indication of Scathan's power, he might be stronger than LT as well.
Same as Tiamut, if he is indeed The Fulcrum's equal.

what would be necessary for them to draw upon such a power, than LT isn't capable of responding to as the embodiment of Vengeance?

how do they have powers greater than him, when as the embodiment of equity he is at least all of their equal?

and if need be?

LT is definitely more omnipotent than Presence, whom was created by external forces, and who has an opposite in the great evil beast. LT's virtual omnipotence is contested in no way. what's stopping LT from making judgement that draws upon those same forces to eliminate him?

Tiamat? people want to bring a celestial into the fray, because of who...Scathan trumping someone who was a mere material being playing with incredible forces that he had no business with a disapproval?

PR Beyonder? Please.

Considering any potential Protege/PR Beyonder arguments, plus the retcons that did take place...how do we know they weren't NECESSARY the whole time, for whatever reason?

Jynocidus
Originally posted by golem370
LT is a Judge it is not his place to be executioner. I think the reason LT didn't put a stop to the guy who stole his powers is we want the people in the universe to decide once they decided on LT he stopped the guy. LT did the samething in with Thanos when he had the gauntlet because Thanos took over the powers of Eternity he didn't stop him because Eternity was replaced Thanos did not kill by him just replaced him.

LT doesn't even have to kill them, he can just keep them in their place.

Jynocidus
Some of the said beings are equal to THOTI.

I don't see any reason why they can't accomplish the same feat.

some things have been disregarded from this thread, but not for the reasons you lean towards.

HOTI could erase Presence, GEB, CA Supes, and Mandrakk as well, they are not equal to such a plot device from my perspective. If Thanos performed the same feat in DC, there would be no more Presence, GEB, Ellaine Belloc. DC Continuity would consist of Thanos. Even then...could LT survive that? If it was NECESSARY...more than likely, I don't see why not, as he is the embodiment of neccesity. After someone goes that cheap route and destroys everything, LT's big 3 heads will float around in the blackness and start laughing because it is NECESSARY for someone to tell the story from that point. And it's TOAA.

To add insult to injury, even CK could potentially threaten to absorb everything if he were in DC. and once again if he were to win, there'd be no Presence, GEB, CA Supes, etc. he'd be working toward becoming DCs equivalent to HOTI by absorbing it all, instead of it getting discovered. In case of this thread, LT could send CK as his defense against any opposition, what's stopping him? Who is stopping him here? If he judges that as the necessary vengeance against all opposition, to absorb them all into the nothingness in order to protect TOAA...wtf is anybody going to do here?

Such plot devices are apparently stemming from this "omnipotent entity" that a certain company identifies with "TOAA." the same being that created first NECESSITY (whats necessary to create? TOAAs power), THEN anything else...including Heaven / Hyperspace, Hell / Nether Realm(s). That much power is questionable, and debatable, so you can't include that here. I'm actually giving people a chance to fight before they get judged. you can't give a creation the 'anti-creation' weapon, at least for this thread...that's cheap.

where as, Presence, GEB...pretty much no fictional creation is far from equal to the instrument of...the creator. so those fictional creations have not been banned from this thread, and instruments of the creator (hoti, or equivalent) on the other hand have been eliminated

Jynocidus

...and what exactly would be necessary for Animal Man to pull a win here? cool

Cogito
You believe TOAA to be the real God. You also believe LT to be his 2nd and judge, which extends out of comics and into real life because necessity exists in real life.

There's only one answer you'll ever accept, and it's TOAA/God in real life, so what the f**ks the point of making a thread about it?

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Blight
Who was that Story Vampire in Final Crisis?

Him.

that would be...Mandrakk the Dark Monitor, right?

same being that NEEDS sustenance from "The Bleed..."

...which is even that impressive to a being that judges the omniverse.

*The Bleed accounts for SPACE (an abstract, mind you, subordinate of LT) connected to Source Wall (Presence or whoever you equate it to), "multiversal nexus," and "nanoverse"...

you think LT doesn't have power over that?

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Cogito
You believe TOAA to be the real God. You also believe LT to be his 2nd and judge, which extends out of comics and into real life because necessity exists in real life.

There's only one answer you'll ever accept, and it's TOAA/God in real life, so what the f**ks the point of making a thread about it?

I'll give my opposition the benefit of the doubt, and stick to my guns.

Lets say....TOAA is..."the one people people write to be omnipotent"

change the quote with any "supreme being," and they are still banned.

so who outside of TOAA is going to beat LT?

yeah, that's right. stick to fictional creations, leave god out of it. what creation can stand their ground against the embodiment of necessity, equity, and vengeance?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Jynocidus

Dunno.

I was talking about this guy:

http://www.comicmix.com/media/2008/04/23/grantmorrisoncomic.jpg

Jynocidus
Dunno.

I was talking about this guy:

http://www.comicmix.com/media/2008/04/23/grantmorrisoncomic.jpg

oh come on, you've gotta know something. you wouldn't have recommended him if you didn't think even HE could dictate necessity.

what's so spectacular about...wait, what is his name? It looks like he is standing next to a costumed super hero i'd equate with the DC continuity.

help me out, here smile

AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/6a00d8341c2df453ef011570655d31970b-500pi.jpg

If you think TOAA or LT (both merely just concepts withIN the Marvel omniverse) is superior to a comic book depiction of Grant Morrison himself, then you are nothing more but a troll in this forum.

Jynocidus
http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/6a00d8341c2df453ef011570655d31970b-500pi.jpg

If you think TOAA or LT (both merely just concepts withIN the Marvel omniverse) is superior to a comic book depiction of Grant Morrison himself, then you are nothing more but a troll in this forum.

okay, well that character gets banned if he has as much power as TOAA, who remind you is banned as per the stipulations.

no writers, or any of that CRAP

either way you look at it, put Morrisons character inside of this thread. Morrison isn't writing him, so I say he loses. he's nothing more than a fictional creation at this point

wanna use Morrison as an argument? what about when F4 met The Artist? What was NECESSARY for that to happen? What's Necessary for Morrison to live in this thread? lmao him coming here and trolling

Jynocidus
btw, lol...at Morrison being TOAA, or any actual writer being TOAA. No character they write is TOAA just like you all argued down to me...

TOAA is based off the real TOAA. And when you get down to it, that's who LT serves. which is also completely irrelevant because all questionable omnipotent beings are banned.

So again...who wants some of LT?

Are you ready to admit that outside of any fictional concept based around an "omnipotent" being, LT is supreme in ALL of fiction?

DarkSaint85
Wait, any fiction is canon?

I await your answer. I think I may have three possibilities (and no, I'm not going to use 4th wall trickery again lol).

I guess what you're asking is, is there anyone who can match the LT but yet is not more powerful than him, is that right?

Jynocidus
not necessarily...

me personally, i'm willing to go that far and say he's the strongest in fiction that isn't for all intents and purposes "God." when you google strongest in fiction, people say TOAA more times than not, but there are many misguided opinions. either way, everything thing i'm saying now applies inside or outside of any company. there aren't many characters than embody necessity, judge the omniverse, and serve the TOAA

for this thread, in the rules we can only use comic related chars. of course barring said plot devices

i'm not scared to include the rest of fiction, believe me if i would i could.

DarkSaint85
But I think I can name three to match/surpass him...NOT writers or anything like that.

And I'd be using on-panel feats, which have been depicted in comics...

Jynocidus
Great!

You're entitled to take a shot.

your people must be waaaaaaaay stronger than CA Supes. i can't wait to see who you think escapes necessity

DarkSaint85
Spectre

The two Brothers.

All three have been shown on panel, in a comic, in the incredible storyline Marvel vs DC. :-p

Cogito

He has already made it clear that he believes the Living Tribunal exists in the real world and has power over all real people.

It's trolling of the worst kind.

Jynocidus
Spectre

The two Brothers.

All three have been shown on panel, in a comic, in the incredible storyline Marvel vs DC. :-p

Spectre, who is weaker than...the Presence (who isn't even omnipotent, was created by external forces)

teamed up with...

...two beings, who represent merely the parallel universes portrayed in the crossover? which isn't even the entirety of the actual continuity, because such events weren't even considered...canon?

i equate the two brothers as a fraction of a whole megaverse from each side. Just 2 slices from 2 entirely different pies.

Ontop of all of that, what was necessary for them to be able to cross over?

i'm glad I left TOAA out of this, there's so much other stuff that would be necessary to be 'omnipotent" when 2 companies side by side have supposed omnipotent beings, going entirely against definition and thus illogical

Jynocidus
He has already made it clear that he believes the Living Tribunal exists in the real world and has power over all real people.

It's trolling of the worst kind.

If not the LT, then at least NECESSITY. you're trying to act like you don't NEED sleep....

at least my logic is credible. IF there's a real TOAA, one of its laws IS necessity, and you, myself, and anyone else on this site cannot escape it. no matter how hard you want to try and deny it

DarkSaint85
No no, he didn't team up with the brothers, he was equal to the LT.

On panel.

Sure, the story isn't canon to mainstream Marvel/DC. But I did ask if I could include anyone, and you responded as long as they were comic based. Also, your OP said:

So canonicity didn't need to be considered, unless you want to consider changing your own rules this late in the game? And in the incredible storyline, the LT was shown to be insignificant next to them. A mere speck.

Boom.

Cogito
Despite Jynocidus' clear need for time off at a mental hospital, I propose WF Mxy.

By Jyno's admission, the Living Tribunal has absolute authority over all necessity, vengeance, and equity. As per those rules, WF Mxy has no need to do anything, as he just does whatever he wants when he wants to. He does nothing out of vengeance, but rather fun. To top it off, he clearly didn't give a shit about equity. Thus we have proved that WF Mxy was not held to the concepts of necessity, vengeance, and equity, and therefore is outside the realm of the Living Tribunal's power.

Jynocidus
No no, he didn't team up with the brothers, he was equal to the LT.

On panel.

Sure, the story isn't canon to mainstream Marvel/DC. But I did ask if I could include anyone, and you responded as long as they were comic based. Also, your OP said:

So canonicity didn't need to be considered, unless you want to consider changing your own rules this late in the game? And in the incredible storyline, the LT was shown to be insignificant next to them. A mere speck.

Boom.

i'm not going back on my word.

LT and Spectre solved the problem, they made the weak brothers form the amalgam universe. Making them ultimately greater than the brothers.

even then, canon or not, they're regarded as divergent universes. I don't thin 616 Storm remembers that particular encounter. And in the canon encounter JLA vs Avengers, any potentially eliminated plot devices like...speed force didn't work.

so what are you coming at me with?

Spectre may have been equal with LT in regards to a decision on what to do with DC, he's nowhere near equal regarding anything that could dictate his judgement against Spectre or anyone else you bring

DarkSaint85
i'm not going back on my word.

LT and Spectre solved the problem, they made the weak brothers form the amalgam universe. Making them ultimately greater than the brothers.

even then, canon or not, they're regarded as divergent universes. I don't thin 616 Storm remembers that particular encounter. And in the canon encounter JLA vs Avengers, any potentially eliminated plot devices like...speed force didn't work.

so what are you coming at me with?

Weak or not, canon or not, they were clearly depicted as being more powerful than the LT. You said I could use any comic based character. I have. And my characters have, in a direct comparison with the LT, made him look like an insect. You cannot really argue against that. Check the scan. See if you can spot the LT.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers2.jpg

Jynocidus
Despite Jynocidus' clear need for time off at a mental hospital, I propose WF Mxy.

By Jyno's admission, the Living Tribunal has absolute authority over all necessity, vengeance, and equity. As per those rules, WF Mxy has no need to do anything, as he just does whatever he wants when he wants to. He does nothing out of vengeance, but rather fun. To top it off, he clearly didn't give a shit about equity. Thus we have proved that WF Mxy was not held to the concepts of necessity, vengeance, and equity, and therefore is outside the realm of the Living Tribunal's power.

So...what is this mysterious necessary condition for Mxy to be independent of necessity, equity, and vengeance?

when Mxy does whatever ft you want to bring up, who makes that possible? TOAA

this thread says TOAA is banned. So he's not allowing Mxy to go haywire. Who's there to enforce it? LT

what is WF Mxy gonna do to LT so he can destroy everything? He NEEDS to do something...

Cogito

this thread says TOAA is banned. So he's not allowing Mxy to go haywire. Who's there to enforce it? LT

laughing out loud

So now, Because you believe TOAA makes everything possible, and TOAA is banned, that nothing can happen. With those stips as you put it, there is no fight possible for any character ever created or yet to be created.

Stupidest. Argument. Ever.*

*Edit: Second stupidest argument ever. First would have to be that the LT has power over people in real life.

Jynocidus
Weak or not, canon or not, they were clearly depicted as being more powerful than the LT. You said I could use any comic based character. I have. And my characters have, in a direct comparison with the LT, made him look like an insect. You cannot really argue against that. Check the scan. See if you can spot the LT.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers2.jpg

LT serves TOAA. Two beings that are VERY far from omnipotent don't fit either of TOAA's shoes.

that panel isn't even the end result, which had the brothers merging to form an amalgam continuity,

Many people were seen as "superior" to LT, but what was necessary for them to do that? a higher power....but they're not here to do that.

Worst case scenario...so what the brothers are bigger than Marvel and DC. LT can survive the destruction of a continuity, necessity exists in all realms. So if I were you, i wouldn't be fooled.

The brothers resemble miniature LT's anyway

Jynocidus
laughing out loud

So now, Because you believe TOAA makes everything possible, and TOAA is banned, that nothing can happen. With those stips as you put it, there is no fight possible for any character ever created or yet to be created.

Stupidest. Argument. Ever.*

*Edit: Second stupidest argument ever. First would have to be that the LT has power over people in real life.

this is the best argument ever. this is the argument that shows everybody that LT is the strongest fictional creation that is NOT TOAA. No nonsense, no BS. Using logical, the three most significant things to be able to hold your own in any region of fictional existence.

i hope somebody in the industry browses over this when they're bored. me personally, i'm tired of people disrespecting LT. saying CA Supes and whoever is above just because of some false omnipotent presence who was created from external forces

lets get rid of anything hypothetical of theoretical.

who can escape necessity? as of right now, i think there isn't anything that can.

Cogito
/Thread

DarkSaint85
Its not the end result. But the LT failed to stop them from doing as theypleased.

It was only when they saw Cap and Batman's lives, that the brothers shook each others' hands and agreed that they'd done well.

No matter what feats you throw at me of the LT surviving continuity destruction, it ultimately pales to that panel of him failing to stop someone.

And yes, I know they aren't TOAA. That's why I used them, because otherwise, you would have said no to me using them hehe.

Jynocidus
you want something on panel? i've got something more canon than DC vs Marvel saying that LT is the supreme judge of the OMNIVERSE. it's the first post in Respect Living Tribunal

and you all know my omniverse argument, do I need to repeat myself so that the world can see specifically what I argue the omniverse to be?

Cogito
you want something on panel? i've got something more canon than DC vs Marvel saying that LT is the supreme judge of the OMNIVERSE. it's the first post in Respect Living Tribunal

and you all know my omniverse argument, do I need to repeat myself so that the world can see specifically what I argue the omniverse to be?

The word omniverse is never used on panel to describe the LT

Jynocidus
Its not the end result. But the LT failed to stop them from doing as theypleased.

It was only when they saw Cap and Batman's lives, that the brothers shook each others' hands and agreed that they'd done well.

No matter what feats you throw at me of the LT surviving continuity destruction, it ultimately pales to that panel of him failing to stop someone.

And yes, I know they aren't TOAA. That's why I used them, because otherwise, you would have said no to me using them hehe.

So the necessity, two mere material beings, dictate the oh so powerful brothers merger?

Lets try a new argument.

Two brothers, are somehow super powerful that they supposedly threaten LT. What is currently stopping LT, as the embodiment of equity, from matching them in power?

What are the brothers powers? Do they outweigh necessity in this thread?

Jynocidus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446630.html

^ look there, 3rd pic down. Omniverse is used on panel to describe the LT in a canon entry

Jynocidus

^ look there, 3rd pic down. Omniverse is used on panel to describe the LT in a canon entry

oops, my bad...

Cogito

^ look there, 3rd pic down. Omniverse is used on panel to describe the LT in a canon entry http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg524/scaled.php?server=524&filename=lt2cm.jpg&res=landing
I only see the word omniverse in Mr. Master's text

DarkSaint85

What are the brothers powers? Do they outweigh necessity in this thread?

Yes.

His inability to do so. Its like asking what is stopping Spiderman from flying...he just doesn't have that ability.

Jynocidus
you're right. i took that too far. My mistake, but that does not seal my defeat.

what are the brothers powers that outweigh necessity?

Jynocidus
Yes.

how?

even if you can use Nebulos making LT struggle, what was the end result?

even if You can use protege making the LT struggle, what was the end result?

even ifyou can use Thanos absorbing HOTI in The End, what was the end result?

If LT is TOAA's right hand man, and TOAA isn't a singularity and thus omnipotent, that means creation exists. For creation to exist, there are necessities. That breaches any realm that The Brothers could potentially perceive themselves to obliterate LT to.

If they obliterate LT, where are they going to put him, inside of Oblivion, one of his abstracts?

i do not see the brothers owning up to this task.

LT is always there to come back, through every retcon that happened thus far.

Jynocidus
Yes.

His inability to do so. Its like asking what is stopping Spiderman from flying...he just doesn't have that ability.

there is no inability to do anything. how are you unable, as the embodiment of equity?

what is so significant about The Brothers in which they can not be judged here?

what magical spell are they going to cast, from what extra-dimensional energy, to restrain LT from making judgement?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

*ahem*

AsbestosFlaygon
some false omnipotent presence who was created from external forces
LT and TOAA were created by external forces (AKA the writers/artists)

you're right. i took that too far. My mistake, but that does not seal my defeat.
crylaugh0

Jynocidus
*ahem*

she has a way better chance than the brothers. at least she comes from 616, the reality with the most potential

only 1 of the Brothers comes from an offshoot 616 reality, and the other brother is from the same over at DC. A divergent Earth-(blah-blah).

and then they only team with Spectre, who's from a divergent mainstream reality also.

squirrel girl is like LT to them j/k

Jynocidus
LT and TOAA were created by external forces (AKA the writers/artists)

TOAA is banned for being "god", LT is the highlight of this thread because he's "nigh omnipotent" or virtually as some expert might say

any potentially fictional creation that is nearing the edges of all powerful is only nigh omnipotent.

so who takes it that far to think they can 1 up the LT? who is more virtually or nigh omnipotent than LT, who exists in all realms due to the triad that he embodies?

not only who, but how plz

AsbestosFlaygon
TOAA is banned for being "god", LT is the highlight of this thread because he's "nigh omnipotent" or virtually as some expert might say

any potentially fictional creation that is nearing the edges of all powerful is only nigh omnipotent.

so who takes it that far to think they can 1 up the LT? who is more virtually or nigh omnipotent than LT, who exists in all realms due to the triad that he embodies?

not only who, but how plz
TOAA is banned, yet The Presence and Elaine Belloc are not?

Please enlighten us with your logic, O Wise One.

Jynocidus
TOAA is banned, yet The Presence and Elaine Belloc are not?

Please enlighten us with your logic, O Wise One.

for the mere fact that Ellaine and Presence would have to decide which one of them is "god' or "omnipotent," they are not banned.

lets say I allow MoM, Presence, Wally the God Boy, and Ellaine? Which one of them gets to be omnipotent?

The very fact that they are not the same, they have their own individuality....there are necessities behind losing singularity and becoming...more than 1.

LT take those necessities away, and eliminate them from the fight and await his next opponent.

being "god" goes a long way. unfortunately, TOAA is banned. Any other false omnipotent is more than welcome

Presence is an aspect of Heaven, ESPECIALLY how DC portrays it, i'll hear nothing more on the subject. Heaven has an opposite, called HELL. If you have an opposite, you are not omnipotent. There has always been a war portrayed between "Heaven and Hell"

what is necessary to go to war? Balance (another abstract, subordinate to the LT mind you)

AsbestosFlaygon
You do know that LT needs all of his 3 faces to agree with each other before he can arrive to a final judgment?

A limitation that The Presence and TOAA both do not need.

Jynocidus
You do know that LT needs all of his 3 faces to agree with each other before he can arrive to a final judgment?

A limitation that The Presence and TOAA both do not need.

The presence is not TOAA, and equates to TOAA in no way shape form or fashion.

LT has all of his faces, because nobody you named thus far is strong enough to knock the teeth out of neccesity or equitys mouth. definitely not vengeance, because every thing against him thus far has been shot down by my responses

Jynocidus
straight up...if you want to eliminate Presence from this battle, go right ahead. that just slims your chances....don't shoot yourself in the foot

lets take a vote. if you feel the presence is omnipotent, even though there was another entity called GEB that wasn't presence to oppose its power, let it be known

if you feel the presence should remain as a viable candidate for this thread (to still lose), say so.

really makes me no difference

Presence is not TOAA if it has aspects, and a counterpart, AND a threat in the form of some monitor bigger than the continuity that it claims to constitute (supposed)

without Presence, what are you really going to do? Presence is your bread and butter, don't lose faith now

DarkSaint85
there is no inability to do anything. how are you unable, as the embodiment of equity?

what is so significant about The Brothers in which they can not be judged here?

what magical spell are they going to cast, from what extra-dimensional energy, to restrain LT from making judgement?

No spell, no energy, they just are higher.

The onus is on you to prove that they are lower than the LT, by showing me some comic or wiki or animation or ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that he is above the two of them. Because so far, they have met once, and so far, the score is Brothers 1, LT 0.

So far, I have supplied proof. Your move.

iceman24567
Any supreme being >> the LT simple and this isn't a vs thread

Jynocidus
show a scan of the end result....LT and Spectre are supposedly powerless against them, yet somehow survive only to force the beings to merge.

show me a scan of them resisting LT's exact judgement, or anybody for that matter.

i don't see how a scan of a divergent reality holds up to necessity.

worst case scenario...lets give the brothers the benefit of the doubt. Say they embody all of Marvel and DC. what is necessary for them to do that? What is necessary for them to exist independent of each other?

LT's power as necessity goes so far, he holds both companies in his hands and tells them to be content or he will...merge them with Image lol

LT serves TOAA, not two brothers embodying two fictional companies, and that's being generous so you know i'm not biased

without the benefit of the doubt, you can't sit here and tell me that those beings are more significant than the necessity that TOAA put into place for all of existence.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by iceman24567

so how are ellaine, presence, MoM, GEB, Wally the God Boy...all supreme at the same time?

let Presence, MoM, and GEB decide to not be selfish...and let Ellaine be supreme. She's gonna get stomped due to inexperience

Let Presence be supreme, and he'll lose. he was created by external forces

let GEB be supreme, it'll lose. Why? It's only the Hell half to the Heaven. And even considering that it "temporarily" absorbs presence, MoM, and ellaine, even with the power of Good and Evil...it is NOT necessity. Good and evil are BOTH necessary....embodiments of LT.

who else do you want to contest is superior to LT? The actual TOAA, for all intents and purposes, is banned

this is a vs thread, because anybody you name has to overcome LT. So far, people are failing

Endless Mike
Presence and Wally are the same person. GEB merged with them. MoM is a different company. Elaine took over for the Presence or became the Presence... Most cosmic forces in DC are aspects of the Presence in one form or another.

But still, Squirrel Girl solos

iceman24567
Presence and Wally are the same person. GEB merged with them. MoM is a different company. Elaine took over for the Presence or became the Presence... Most cosmic forces in DC are aspects of the Presence in one form or another.

But still, Squirrel Girl solos thumb up any Supreme being >> Lt.

Jynocidus

But still, Squirrel Girl solos

that's bad. if they're all aspects of the presence, and the "glorified" aspect who spoke with Lucifer Morningstar and admitted that even he was created by external forces...yet claims to be infinite and eternal. That's a big steamy pile of defecation.

LT is necessity. If it is necessary to utilize those external forces to remain TOAA's main enforcer against him.....again, as the embodiment of vengeance (a response), what is stopping him from doing so as the embodiment of equity?

your quote says LT is more virtually or nigh omnipotent than the presence.

Presence is not TOAA, when have you seen TOAA say he was created by external forces? LT says powers above his are meaningless, but Presence doesn't possess them. Presence claims to be infinite, and eternal. LT is virtually omnipotent

Endless Mike
Because those forces are more powerful than him and have no reason to want to help him?

If you want to play the "random dialogue disproves omnipotence" game, then TOAA isn't omnipotent because he needed Thanos' help to fix the flaw in reality with the HOTU.

AsbestosFlaygon
that's bad. if they're all aspects of the presence, and the "glorified" aspect who spoke with Lucifer Morningstar and admitted that even he was created by external forces...yet claims to be infinite and eternal.
Those external forces are LITERALLY the writers/artists.
External forces, meaning they are not withIN DCverse, hence beyond the scope of The Presence.

We can pretty much equate ALL representations of The Presence to THOTI, a spherical mass of glowing energy that represents TOAA.
Yahweh = THOTI, yet both are nothing more than physical representations of each company's supreme being.

DarkSaint85
show a scan of the end result....LT and Spectre are supposedly powerless against them, yet somehow survive only to force the beings to merge.

show me a scan of them resisting LT's exact judgement, or anybody for that matter.

i don't see how a scan of a divergent reality holds up to necessity.

worst case scenario...lets give the brothers the benefit of the doubt. Say they embody all of Marvel and DC. what is necessary for them to do that? What is necessary for them to exist independent of each other?

LT's power as necessity goes so far, he holds both companies in his hands and tells them to be content or he will...merge them with Image lol

LT serves TOAA, not two brothers embodying two fictional companies, and that's being generous so you know i'm not biased

without the benefit of the doubt, you can't sit here and tell me that those beings are more significant than the necessity that TOAA put into place for all of existence.

Actually, the scan I showed was AFTER the LT AND the Spectre attempted to force them to merge. ...they tried and it failed. So if anything, it supports my claim. That they were above. Divergent reality or not, isn't the LT omniversal, as you claim? Meaning that a failure in this reality shows that he can't be.. ...

Endless Mike
External forces, meaning they are not withIN DCverse, hence beyond the scope of The Presence.

We can pretty much equate ALL representations of The Presence to THOTI, a spherical mass of glowing energy that represents TOAA.
Yahweh = THOTI, yet both are nothing more than physical representations of each company's supreme being.

CBG got an interview with the guy who wrote that and he said he wasn't talking about the writers

AsbestosFlaygon
CBG got an interview with the guy who wrote that and he said he wasn't talking about the writers
Comic Book Guy from the Naruto Forums?

If what Mike Carey told him was true, then Dream/The Endless > The Presence?

From what I understand in that interview, The Presence is shaped by the 'dreams' of the people who believe in him.
Hence, he is shaped by Dream of The Endless?

hunbu04
If we are going to use alt reality then LT is not even psudo omnipotent because LT was afraid of Galactus in MC2 which is the future of 616 and LT is killed by reed Richard with a ray gun

DarkSaint85
Well, if the LT is multiversal, all realities should be equally canon.

Jynocidus
Actually, the scan I showed was AFTER the LT AND the Spectre attempted to force them to merge. ...they tried and it failed. So if anything, it supports my claim. That they were above. Divergent reality or not, isn't the LT omniversal, as you claim? Meaning that a failure in this reality shows that he can't be.. ...

either way you look at it, what are the brothers powers?

tell me what is stopping LT from using Equity to become equal to them, if not beyond? i'll need more than your word, and it better be logical what overcomes necessity....LT could take the necessity that the brothers had in that particular story for them to be as powerful (at least in this thread, it's a viable tactic) so what do the brothers have against that? i'll be waiting

hunbu04
Juno as you said yourself LT is omniversal meaning there is only one LT and he exist in every alt universes. If that is true than LT is dead because reed kiled him with a ray gun.

Astner
I know it's sort of unrelated. Buy isn't Vegito from Dragon Ball supreme?

Jynocidus

even AFTER the fact...like i said...what is necessary for the brothers to exist independently of each other?

what is necessary for the Brothers to form a coherent thought leading to any form of attack vs LT?

what is necessary for a divergent reality to contain said beings?

that's three ways LT can eliminate them from this scenario....all because he is the embodiment of necessity.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by hunbu04
Juno as you said yourself LT is omniversal meaning there is only one LT and he exist in every alt universes. If that is true than LT is dead because reed kiled him with a ray gun.

what would be necessary for Reed to use that raygun in this thread?

LT turned Surfer into a universe, what's stopping LT from turning Reed into a being less than human...lets say a big steamy pile of sloppy defecation almost reminiscent of clayface, except that everytime he tries to form his arms it liquifies just as his fingers start to take shape.

What is necessary for the MC universe or whatever to exist in the first place?

What's stopping LT from waving a finger and eliminating that divergent reality from 616...or in worst case scenario, this thread entirely?

LT has that power.

Jynocidus

i'm pretty sure if Presence is as godlike, omnipotent, and whatever other term you associate with it....seeing beyond the DC verse wouldn't be a problem.

this is exactly why i don't equate Presence with TOAA (who LT serves). TOAA can see all realities, so can LT. Obviously fictional characters like Presence/Yawheh/etc don't compare...by your own wording, of course.

the realities that LT judges include the ones that have the potential to be brought up in this thread, and all beings within them are subject to his authority. I think it's time we respect the LT, hmm?

Jynocidus

this should be all she wrote concerning the Presence =)

Jynocidus
Comic Book Guy from the Naruto Forums?

If what Mike Carey told him was true, then Dream/The Endless > The Presence?

From what I understand in that interview, The Presence is shaped by the 'dreams' of the people who believe in him.
Hence, he is shaped by Dream of The Endless?

Presence claims to be infinite and eternal.

Both Infinity and Eternity are subordinates to the LT

Warlock with IG had to disband the gems, he couldn't do anything to LT so there goes the infinite argument. Infinity must act on necessity

Eternity must also act on necessity, and Eternity is waaay up there in terms of significance. However the vulnerability comes from its ties to all the beings it's linked to. Eternity accounts for the collective consciousness of all living things -- and from what I'm reading, i can agree with the whole thing about being a target by extra-dimensional attackers.

So Eternity comes from the collective consciousness of living things. Presence is shaped by the 'dreams' (an aspect, or...phase of consciousness) of people that believe in it. Do they, or do they not, go hand in hand?

worst case scenario...Presence is nothing more than an Abstract entity? hmmm....

not saying Presence isn't a worthy part of an efficient team, but it's looking more and more like Presence doesn't do it by himself, like i've been saying this whole entire time.

this is in no way disregarding any other arguments, merely adding to them.

If you don't think I can use this as a valid comparison, go define Eternity and Infinity because that's what Presence claims to be. Then look at Eternity and Infinitys BIO, and see if they're not similar enough...I for one do not think writers stray that far away from the actual definition even though these are fictional stories. Bad writing may get in the way here and there, which confuses people more times than not, but when you look through the BS you can see the light

Blight
Does anyone else feel like Jynocidus is recruiting for a cult?

iceman24567
The presence, GEB, The Light, Michael+Lucifer all stomp the LT

Jynocidus
The presence, GEB, The Light, Michael+Lucifer all stomp the LT

you have yet to prove such nonsense.

SuperiorTech
I don't know how you are comparing infinity between Marvel and Dc when Marvel likes to go on about levels of infinity.

iceman24567
you have yet to prove such nonsense. In a KMC forum battle they are superior to LT it's simple really. The LT is vastly outgunned by infinity

Jynocidus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I don't know how you are comparing infinity between Marvel and Dc when Marvel likes to go on about levels of infinity.

Infinity is an abstract concept, just like..."God."

I can see how there'd be levels of infinity. We can think endlessly until we die, so that's infinite thinking.

If you can do everything there is to do inside of the physical realm, that's infinite possibility inside of said containment.

If you can do anything inside of the spiritual realm, that's...infinite possibility.

The higher you go, you would eventually gain infinite possibility in any realm. Good thing for a term called "continuity" to keep all the characters from each company separated, infinity stops for any being inside of a continuity at that boundary.

For the LT, necessity dictates those continuities with those boundaries. Necessity (part of the triad) exists in all realms

Jynocidus
In a KMC forum battle they are superior to LT it's simple really. The LT is vastly outgunned by infinity

by infinity?! over the presence?!

or would you rather have Presence take the face of Infinity so it looks like DC wins

AsbestosFlaygon

So Eternity comes from the collective consciousness of living things. Presence is shaped by the 'dreams' (an aspect, or...phase of consciousness) of people that believe in it. Do they, or do they not, go hand in hand?

worst case scenario...Presence is nothing more than an Abstract entity? hmmm....

Just because I speculated The Presence to be 'shaped' by Dream of The Endless, doesn't mean my hypothesis is true.

The fact that the source of the claim came from Naruto Forums of all places adds to its insignificance.

iceman24567
Infinity is an abstract concept, just like..."God."

I can see how there'd be levels of infinity. We can think endlessly until we die, so that's infinite thinking.

If you can do everything there is to do inside of the physical realm, that's infinite possibility inside of said containment.

If you can do anything inside of the spiritual realm, that's...infinite possibility.

The higher you go, you would eventually gain infinite possibility in any realm. Good thing for a term called "continuity" to keep all the characters from each company separated, infinity stops for any being inside of a continuity at that boundary.

For the LT, necessity dictates those continuities with those boundaries. Necessity (part of the triad) exists in all realms The Lt doesn't have the power to judge the Presence, Geb, Light ect in a forum battle they easily crush him and he's gone forever

iceman24567
Does anyone else feel like Jynocidus is recruiting for a cult? This or he's trolling

Jynocidus
The Lt doesn't have the power to judge the Presence, Geb, Light ect in a forum battle they easily crush him and he's gone forever

prove it.

iceman24567
by infinity?! over the presence?!

or would you rather have Presence take the face of Infinity so it looks like DC wins How about this the Lt is infinitely outgunned

iceman24567
prove it. Don't have to the rules are the rules in a neutral setting LT gets one shot by the Presence hell even WF Mxy obliterates the Lt with a thought

Jynocidus
Presence, Light, I thought you all said they were the same thing? Make up your minds, please.

Presence claimed to be infinite. A person with the power of infinity couldn't do anything to LT. If Presence is Infinite, it is as Infinite as the gauntlet in its entirety.

since people wanna bring up DC vs Marvel, one time when that happened the gauntlet didn't work outside of its universe so why would Presence being infinite work against LT? I mean, i at least gave the benefit of the doubt, but i'll switch it up to see what statements come from that

Jynocidus
Don't have to the rules are the rules in a neutral setting LT gets one shot by the Presence hell even WF Mxy obliterates the Lt with a thought

i'm not going through my whole phase of re-defining omnipotence for those who fail to comprehend.

Just know that Presence is not omnipotent, and LT doesn't yield to mere fanboyish fantasies in this thread.

If you're going to enforce rules, which ones am I breaking? I'm sure this thread would have been closed a long time ago.

we've already come to the conclusion that Presence is not omnipotent. people have already lost faith, and started naming others like The Brothers and Mandrakk

all omnipotents have been eliminated from this thread

iceman24567
i'm not going through my whole phase of re-defining omnipotence for those who fail to comprehend.

Just know that Presence is not omnipotent, and LT doesn't yield to mere fanboyish fantasies in this thread.

If you're going to enforce rules, which ones am I breaking? I'm sure this thread would have been closed a long time ago.

we've already come to the conclusion that Presence is not omnipotent. people have already lost faith, and started naming others like The Brothers and Mandrakk

all omnipotents have been eliminated from this thread Nobody said you were breaking rules but per the rules in a neutral setting the Presence is supreme and the LT is not hence the Lt gets blinked away you fail to comprehend such simple things yet you attempt to "educate" others fail of the highest magnitude

Jynocidus
so using the rules to enforce "lolhezgod" argument

so which one of them gets to be supreme? MoM? Ellaine? Presence?

just how many supremes are there?

what happens when a supreme being fights a supreme being? this is a vs thread, and one of them has to win

here's a question for you, iceman...

what is the necessity that Marvel and DC be separated? Presence is supreme in DC, right? but it can't leak into Marvel because of that boundary of necessity? is that not 1/3 of LT....containing DC's supreme being?

Jynocidus
what is separating Image, from DC, from Marvel? Is that not 1/3 of LT's embodiment pretty much accounting for the necessity that all fictional continuities be separated?

LT stomps SO hard

iceman24567
No actually Supreme beings usually cancel eachother out. No Lt has nothing to do with DC's Supreme being Lt's necessity gets overridden in a neutral setting against any supreme being.

abhilegend
what is separating Image, from DC, from Marvel? Is that not 1/3 of LT's embodiment pretty much accounting for the necessity that all fictional continuities be separated?

LT stomps SO hard
You are just trolling at this point.

iceman24567
Umm no thats just your speculation not backed by Image or DC no expression. Mxy throws Lt into his playpin where he sits forever

Jynocidus
Umm no thats just your speculation not backed by Image or DC no expression. Mxy throws Lt into his playpin where he sits forever

you can't say that...are you denying that Necessity exists in even our own realm? I mean....either way you look at it, it's true

Jynocidus
So...what is this mysterious necessary condition for Mxy to be independent of necessity, equity, and vengeance?

what is WF Mxy gonna do to LT so he can destroy everything? He NEEDS to do something...

iceman24567
you can't say that...are you denying that Necessity exists in even our own realm? I mean....either way you look at it, it's true I can say whatever the hell i want. The Lt doesn't represent necessity everywhere and anywhere if thats your argument you are trolling because thats just ****ing stupid.

iceman24567
Yeah in a neutral setting the Lt can't do anything he's blinked away instantly

Jynocidus
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, once again. Take advantage of this vulnerability if you can

since you want to rely on rules: LT and WF Mxy aren't fighting in Marvel or DC. They're fighting in KMC

wtf does Marvel or DC have to do with it? Apparently they exist outside of their respective continuity

LT is still the embodiment of Necessity, WF Mxy is.....WF Mxy. There is no dispute in significance here.....Necessity > WF Mxy

WF Mxy NEEDS to blink LT out of existence....he can't do it if LT doesn't allow.

So long WF Mxy

iceman24567
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, once again. Take advantage of this vulnerability if you can

since you want to rely on rules: LT and WF Mxy aren't fighting in Marvel or DC. They're fighting in KMC

wtf does Marvel or DC have to do with it? Apparently they exist outside of their respective continuity

LT is still the embodiment of Necessity, WF Mxy is.....WF Mxy. There is no dispute in significance here.....Necessity > WF Mxy

WF Mxy NEEDS to blink LT out of existence....he can't do it if LT doesn't allow.

So long WF Mxy Wf Mxy = supreme being >>>>> Necessity = LT thumb up

Jynocidus
Wf Mxy = supreme being >>>>> Necessity = LT thumb up

all "supreme" beings are banned from this fight, WF Mxy isn't one of them. Nice try

iceman24567
all "supreme" beings are banned from this fight, WF Mxy isn't one of them. Nice try By all means he is and in a neutral setting he controls necessity he dictate what is and whats not. The Lt has no power over Mxy by all intents and purposes Mxy is necessity as well as Vengeance ect in a neutral setting. Mxy stomps nice try though

Jynocidus
how do you control something that someone else embodies? WF Mxy is not the embodiment of anything significant. a constant anomaly? Sure, but he's not that significant.

LT has plenty of power, as the embodiment of equity he can be as powerful as you imply WF Mxy or any other opponent to be

his response will be to....turn Mxy into cardboard

iceman24567
how do you control something that someone else embodies? WF Mxy is not the embodiment of anything significant. a constant anomaly? Sure, but he's not that significant.

LT has plenty of power, as the embodiment of equity he can be as powerful as you imply WF Mxy or any other opponent to be

his response will be to....turn Mxy into cardboard Simple Mxy is the supreme being in a neutral setting he IS the embodiment of everything he shapes the internal energies in the neutral verse LT gets blinked out of existence see simple. Mxy solos easily

Jynocidus
Simple Mxy is the supreme being in a neutral setting he IS the embodiment of everything he shapes the internal energies in the neutral verse LT gets blinked out of existence see simple. Mxy solos easily

Mxy is a reality manipulating IMP from the 5th dimension, he is not the embodiment of anything significant.

LT Stomp WF Mxy

iceman24567
Mxy is a reality manipulating IMP from the 5th dimension, he is not the embodiment of anything significant.

LT Stomp WF Mxy Of course he is or he wouldn't be able to wipe the omniverse clean. He has the most significant role destroyer and creator of ALL hes vastly more significant than the 3 faced Lt. He is for all intent and purposes the controller of omniverse. Mxy easily smokes the LT

hunbu04
Juno this is simple LT is a marvel character so everything in marvel is his to judge. He does not have the authority to judge the supreme being from another company hence DC. LT does not exist in DC universe and he have no power in DC universe.

iceman24567
Juno this is simple LT is a marvel character so everything in marvel is his to judge. He does not have the authority to judge the supreme being from another company hence DC. LT does not exist in DC universe and he have no power in DC universe. Pretty much thumb up

Jynocidus
Juno this is simple LT is a marvel character so everything in marvel is his to judge. He does not have the authority to judge the supreme being from another company hence DC. LT does not exist in DC universe and he have no power in DC universe.

But...WF Mxy can do what he wants to LT right?

WF Mxy does not exist in marvel universe

man, i'm not even going to feed into that garbage. you choose that argument, i'm not that petty. plus if i'm correct, that goes against the rules of KMC battles (since people wanna emphasize on rules)

this is stupid anyway, you're telling me Mxy blinked TOAA (omniverse and the omnipotent being are supposed to be 1) out of existence? Stronger than Presence (who you all lost faith in)?

what does that tell me?

inside of DC's continuity (which NECESSITY still has separated from other continuities) a 5th dimensional Imp destroyed everything.

or

DC wrote a story where a 5th dimensional Imp destroyed everything within and outside of DC Continuity

so?

what was necessary for a 5th dimensional Imp to be capable of such? I don't know...but even LT exists there, as Necessity exists in all realms.

Necessity dictates that there's even a 5th dimension to begin with to spawn someone of WF Mxy's being.

so how in the world does WF Mxy make you think that he is above LT? Nothing WF Mxy can do is beyond the capabilities of LT

iceman24567
By all means he is and in a neutral setting he controls necessity he dictate what is and whats not. The Lt has no power over Mxy by all intents and purposes Mxy is necessity as well as Vengeance ect in a neutral setting. Mxy stomps nice try though
Simple Mxy is the supreme being in a neutral setting he IS the embodiment of everything he shapes the internal energies in the neutral verse LT gets blinked out of existence see simple. Mxy solos easily
Of course he is or he wouldn't be able to wipe the omniverse clean. He has the most significant role destroyer and creator of ALL hes vastly more significant than the 3 faced Lt. He is for all intent and purposes the controller of omniverse. Mxy easily smokes the LT
Mxy in a neutral setting is beyond the LT simple

Jynocidus

prove it. don't say how you feel, say what gives this "fact" some certainty.

I don't believe you can. One day though, you will realize that everything is necessary.

If WF Mxy destroyed all of DC (not convinced of the omniverse, not convinced that in comics the characters can breach continuities without a crossover), it was necessary.

WF Mxy can only do what is necessary.

obviously, TOAA wanted a story to be told to present Mxy in such a way.

TOAA is not here to want to see that type of story.

Even if it was, LT would be above WF Mxy. Necessity > WF Mxy

what is necessary behind Mxy even existing?

5th dimension? LT watches over all dimensions, all realities (keep that in consideration for this neutral setting)

trying to blink LT out of existence will drain all of the imps little powers

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are just trolling at this point.

at this point?

Several LT threads ago, and much earlier in this thread, he admitted that he believes the Living Tribunal wields power over real life and that TOAA is the real God.

and so I repeat....

at this point?

iceman24567
By all means he is and in a neutral setting he controls necessity he dictate what is and whats not. The Lt has no power over Mxy by all intents and purposes Mxy is necessity as well as Vengeance ect in a neutral setting. Mxy stomps nice try though
Of course he is or he wouldn't be able to wipe the omniverse clean. He has the most significant role destroyer and creator of ALL hes vastly more significant than the 3 faced Lt. He is for all intent and purposes the controller of omniverse. Mxy easily smokes the LT

Jynocidus
at this point?

Several LT threads ago, and much earlier in this thread, he admitted that he believes the Living Tribunal wields power over real life and that TOAA is the real God.

and so I repeat....

at this point?

you're just mad that LT > you with only 1/3 of its creation, even IF you are the one picking up the comic to read about him.

you still NEED to eat laughing

iceman24567
Yeah Lt is a mid level omnipotent Mxy, GEB, The Light and the Presence stomps him hard

Jynocidus

you miss the point like any DC fanboy

what is necessary for him to dictate anything?

something from the 5th dimension, the mere 5th out of hundreds, maybe thousands. you honestly regard as supreme?

Mxy is more significant that Necessity? They make comics based from Mxy instead of necessity?

some people are just hopelessly brainwashed.

do me a favor and define significant.

and btw, LOL @ Mxy being the most significant creator of all.

Blight
Cult.

iceman24567
you miss the point like any DC fanboy

what is necessary for him to dictate anything?

something from the 5th dimension, the mere 5th out of hundreds, maybe thousands. you honestly regard as supreme?

Mxy is more significant that Necessity? They make comics based from Mxy instead of necessity?

some people are just hopelessly brainwashed.

do me a favor and define significant.

and btw, LOL @ Mxy being the most significant creator of all. If I'm a fanboy you are a idiotic troll with a fetish for gold colored people with 3 faces. Either way WF Mxy wins for all intent and purposes hes the LT's creator in a neutral setting

DarkSaint85
even AFTER the fact...like i said...what is necessary for the brothers to exist independently of each other?

what is necessary for the Brothers to form a coherent thought leading to any form of attack vs LT?

what is necessary for a divergent reality to contain said beings?

that's three ways LT can eliminate them from this scenario....all because he is the embodiment of necessity.

But he didn't.

He failed.

So for all your theorising, at the end of the day, we use on panel proof - you don't have to take my word for it, even though I am taking your word for your theories - because I have shown him failing.

I have posted an actual comic scan, of the LT failing to stop someone, because he was like an insect to them. If you wish to argue against that, that kinda makes you a fanboy, arguing against on panel, comic proof.

As you yourself said:

I win!!!!!

Jynocidus
If I'm a fanboy you are a idiotic troll with a fetish for gold colored people with 3 faces. Either way WF Mxy wins for all intent and purposes hes the LT's creator in a neutral setting

How about this, to neutralize insults

The fanboy amplified version of WF Mxy is banned. I did say that all characters of that level were not to be used in this thread. So your imaginary version of Mxy is eliminated. Problem solved

If you want to try debate WF Mxy in a fashion that doesn't come off as one way, while remaining logical, please stand up. Forewarning, everything in existence is necessary.

There is no factual evidence stating Mxy is responsible for the direct creation of anything other than obstacles for Superman and other heroes. I'd be really surprised if any of the aspects of presence turn out to be Mxy, but so far there's nothing leading to those speculations beside fanboy statements. Either way, Presence admitted to being created by external forceS (plural.) Who's to say one of those external forceS isn't necessity?

LT sends an Equity-amped She-Hulk to crumple up WF Mxy and toss him out of this thread. cool

Blight
Who says he's the embodiment of necessity? I thought conjecture wasn't something we used in this forum.

Any proof of this aside from him saying it?

iceman24567
How about this, to neutralize insults

The fanboy amplified version of WF Mxy is banned. I did say that all characters of that level were not to be used in this thread. So your imaginary version of Mxy is eliminated. Problem solved

If you want to try debate WF Mxy in a fashion that doesn't come off as one way, while remaining logical, please stand up. Forewarning, everything in existence is necessary.

There is no factual evidence stating Mxy is responsible for the direct creation of anything other than obstacles for Superman and other heroes. I'd be really surprised if any of the aspects of presence turn out to be Mxy, but so far there's nothing leading to those speculations beside fanboy statements. Either way, Presence admitted to being created by external forceS (plural.) Who's to say one of those external forceS isn't necessity?

LT sends an Equity-amped She-Hulk to crumple up WF Mxy and toss him out of this thread. cool AHH i get it now anybody more powerful than LT is banned so thats why Wf Mxy isn't allowed. With that said your homoerotic version of Lt obviously can't lose. This shit thread is a shit thread

iceman24567
Who says he's the embodiment of necessity? I thought conjecture wasn't something we used in this forum.

Any proof of this aside from him saying it? It isn't per the rules but this guy obviously follows his own rules he's a rebel not of the awesome kind but the slutty homo kind

Blight
AHH i get it now anybody more powerful than LT is banned so thats why Wf Mxy isn't allowed. With that said your homoerotic version of Lt obviously can't lose. This shit thread is a shit thread It's also sort of spite. Essentially anyone who CAN beat Living Tribunal is banned from the discussion? So basically he's devised a thread where LT HAS to win.

I don't know if this is spite or just plain retarded.

hunbu04
MXY have been to the real world before so he know it exist. Stop trolling Jynocidus. LT powers are limited to marvel.

If we take both character at thier zenith in a neuture enviroment where they all maintain thieir powers which is forum battle rules than WF Mxy win because he have destroyed and recreated the omniverse with the snap on his fingures on Panel.

iceman24567
AHH i get it now anybody more powerful than LT is banned so thats why Wf Mxy isn't allowed. With that said your homoerotic version of Lt obviously can't lose. This shit thread is a shit thread
It's also sort of spite. Essentially anyone who CAN beat Living Tribunal is banned from the discussion? So basically he's devised a thread where LT HAS to win.

I don't know if this is spite or just plain retarded.
thumb up You sir are wise beyond your years

Blight
Either way the thread should be closed for being.... pointless?

iceman24567
Either way the thread should be closed for being.... pointless? Where the hell is Mindset when you need him erm

Blight
Where the hell is Mindset when you need him erm
It starts with an R and ends with a woman crying on the ground with torn clothes.

Jynocidus

Any proof of this aside from him saying it?

every bio I read on the LT says he is the embodiment of necessity. Look around on the net

Blight
every bio I read on the LT says he is the embodiment of necessity. Look around on the net

Oh that's right I forgot the rules of this thread indicates you can use Wikipedia.

Once again, pointless thread is stupid and pointless.

DarkSaint85
I want to see where it goes.

He once created a thread where he was sure the Chaos King could win - until I wiped him out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=564534

I quite like poking holes in his threads.

Jy, when you can post some proof (from a comic, mind you) proving that the Brothers from a divergent universe are lower than a multiversal LT, I will concede my point. Otherwise....I have still shown more proof than you.

iceman24567
It starts with an R and ends with a woman crying on the ground with torn clothes. Hmm so he is currently finishing his daily ritual

iceman24567
Oh that's right I forgot the rules of this thread indicates you can use Wikipedia.

Once again, pointless thread is stupid and pointless. LOL really? Using wikipedia or even bios as a primary source is laughable can i shoot myself in the face now? Anything is better than seeing this thread bumped to the top sad

Jynocidus
But he didn't.

He failed.

So for all your theorising, at the end of the day, we use on panel proof - you don't have to take my word for it, even though I am taking your word for your theories - because I have shown him failing.

I have posted an actual comic scan, of the LT failing to stop someone, because he was like an insect to them. If you wish to argue against that, that kinda makes you a fanboy, arguing against on panel, comic proof.

As you yourself said:

I win!!!!!

you know....DarkSaint, I can respect you more so than Iceman in my efforts. And since I have no on panel anything, i'll combat another way.

Lets say this: The Brothers made one of LT's m-bodies struggle. =)

Everything that I said is still in effect. Necessity still exists with or without an M-Body for any potential fictional opponents to interact with.

A few characters have been seen "overpowering" LT's M-Bodies. Some examples?

Protege
Nebulos
Brothers

necessity exists everywhere, to say it doesn't is foolish. all characters need something.

it could be theorized that nobody has ever faced the LT directly. it would make sense also. It's not logical to be able to fight something that is responsible for the very story being told.

Jynocidus
MXY have been to the real world before so he know it exist. Stop trolling Jynocidus. LT powers are limited to marvel.

If we take both character at thier zenith in a neuture enviroment where they all maintain thieir powers which is forum battle rules than WF Mxy win because he have destroyed and recreated the omniverse with the snap on his fingures on Panel.

lol mxy has WRITTEN to visit the real world, but Necessity doesn't exist in the real world?

iceman24567
you know....DarkSaint, I can respect you more so than Iceman in my efforts. And since I have no on panel anything, i'll combat another way.

Everything that I said is still in effect. Necessity still exists with or without an M-Body for any potential fictional opponents to interact with.

Protege
Nebulos
Brothers

necessity exists everywhere, to say it doesn't is foolish. all characters need something.

it could be theorized that nobody has ever faced the LT directly. it would make sense also. It's not logical to be able to fight something that is responsible for the very story being told.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/didntread.gif

Blight

Protege
Nebulos
Brothers

Conjecture.

Proof?

DarkSaint85

Protege
Nebulos
Brothers

prove it. don't say how you feel, say what gives this "fact" some certainty.

I don't believe you can

Blight
I so ninja'd Darksaint.

Jynocidus
to be completely honest, i'm not MB Internet Savvy. I don't know how to post pics or w/e.

My proof? Protege almost usurping LT had been retconned to an M-Body experience. It must have been necessary.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>