Cheetah vs. Tigra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Which feline femme wins?

Q99
Oh, Cheetah massively and overwhelmingly.

Tigra's, what, maybe a class 5 with superagility?

Cheetah's a class 100 who can fight with the Flash at speed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
Cheetah's a class 100 who can fight with the Flash at speed.

A class 100 that got beat by Batman and couldn't break his handcuffs or at least pull out the streetlamp they were attached to from the ground?

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A class 100 that got beat by Batman and couldn't break his handcuffs or at least pull out the streetlamp they were attached to from the ground?

That was obvious massive PIS. She has tons of higher showings.

There's a few writers who don't realize that she isn't a Tigra-level mutant, she's a goddess with power to match.

KingD19
Didn't Tigra get her arm broken by Catwoman too? lol.

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
That was obvious massive PIS. She has tons of higher showings.

There's a few writers who don't realize that she isn't a Tigra-level mutant, she's a goddess with power to match.

Friend, why do you even bother replying. Remember that anything involving Batman is PIS.

Cheetah easily defeated the Secret Six.
Defeated Donna Troy.
Ripped apart Firestorm & Flash.
Humiliated Wonder Woman.
Tanked electricity from a Green Lantern villain (I forgot his name).

She was given an upgrade by Circe, was able to unlock her faster than light speed thanks to Zoom, etc..

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99

Out of universe explanation, doesn't count roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man
cheetah with ease.

lilshogun
Cheetah that can best Wonder Woman version. She takes it with ease.

vansonbee
Anyone kind enough to refer me to which issue of "Secret Six" that Cheetah appeared in? (Bane, Deadshot team?)

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Out of universe explanation, doesn't count roll eyes (sarcastic)

I like how people say this as a way to justify ignoring far more plentiful in-universe showings smile

I think his name is Volt or Bolt or something like that.

She's also tanked electricity from Black Lightning.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Anyone kind enough to refer me to which issue of "Secret Six" that Cheetah appeared in? (Bane, Deadshot team?)

The one with the 'get out of hell free' card. It's in the Unhinged collection, so I think issue 3 or 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.