Which Toy Story film do you think is the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I think Toy Story 3.

Manchub
1, 3, 2

Nothing beats the original

steverules_2
No.2 was the best

Darth Martin
The first one.

Lord Shadow Z
Toy Story 2 for me, had more laughs and more heart to it, especially with Jesse's experience with Emily. I still love the first too and the third is fun but 2 had it all.

steverules_2
Loved the Star Wars reference as well 'No Buzz...I am your father!'

siriuswriter
Even though I love them mostly the same, there are very slight increments in which I love them more or less.

Two, one, three.

Dr Will Hatch
I don't remember TS2 very much outside the fat toy collector and the Star Wars references. I'll have to see it again soon.

I love TS1 and TS3 equally. Toy Story 3 is the most emotional one for sure though.

C-3POTheClever
I'm suprised at how few people have voted 4 TS3. I thought that 1 was the most popular.

Kazenji
I still have'nt seen the third movie.

steverules_2
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I'm suprised at how few people have voted 4 TS3. I thought that 1 was the most popular.

No, we never wanted to see Toy Story end...but I think people questioned what would happen to them once Andy grew up

rudester
the last one.. when he gave his toys awway...made me cry.

no_1_movie_fan
I think TS2 was the best. I definately remember there being a huge amount of hype to the release.

Aaliyah
I think Toy Story 1, 3 is Best..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.