FF & Defenders vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Reed Richards
Human Torch
Sue Richards
The Thing
Namor
Silver Surfer
Dr Strange (Current)
World War Hulk

vs

Plastic Man
Firestorm
Donna Troy
Steel
Aquaman
Superman
Dr. Fate (Kent V. Nelson)
Orion

Fight in Metropolis. No BFR

janus77
The FF contribute SWFA (unless this is with prep), but The Defenders win this.

DarkSaint85
Assuming you went with these matchups:

No BFR, no prep (otherwise, you know, Reed):

Plastic Man
Firestorm
Donna
Thing
Aquaman/Namor split
Superman/Surfer split, edge to Surfer
Fate
Orion

Win to the JLA.

janus77
Surfer would realistically take down Superman+Plastic Man without much trouble (energy and matter manipulation ftw).

WWH would murder Orion, in a physical tussle...

PillarofOsiris
Other way around, Orion would murder WWH. And Surfer does not have the edge on Superman. You're forgetting he has the worst glass jaw in comics, and Superman's physical strength is well beyond mostly anyone he's fought and been knocked out by. And Superman has far superior combat speed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer would realistically take down Superman+Plastic Man without much trouble (energy and matter manipulation ftw).

WWH would murder Orion, in a physical tussle...

No doubt, Surfer is a beast. I think Superman though could hold him off long enough for Reed to be beaten, though. It can also be argued Kent/Firestorm would murder Strange/Torch, then can go help the others.

In a physical tussle? Maybe. WWH was being hurt by far less than Orion, his insane HF however kept him in the game. Orion doesn't just use physical attacks, however, how many times does he go into a fight, screaming as his Astro Force blazes away? Almost all the time.

Individually, the matches aren't a stomp. I always think that word is used too liberally on this forum. But when you take them as a whole? JLA win way more matches than the other team.

PillarofOsiris
Oh, and JLA win rather easily. Human Torch vs Firestorm? Really? That fight is over in 5 seconds.

SuperiorTech
I don't see how this is a fair fight hell you didn't even give them classic Strange to match up with fate.

abhilegend
JLA. Orion handles surfer while superman beats hulk. Rest are taken apart easily after that.

Cogito
Fate wins

Sin I AM
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Oh, and JLA win rather easily. Human Torch vs Firestorm? Really? That fight is over in 5 seconds.

has he used the CCR competently yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.