Movie Hulk vs Movie Superman vs Movie Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biensalsa
Rank them according to power display on the silver screen

carver9
Hulk win. Even though Superman have some decent fts in his latest movie, Hulk just seemed superior based on battle fts (which is more important imo).

biensalsa
Ok, I guess Carver?

Even though Superman lifted a chunk of Kryptonite the size of an island and turned back time and He faced 3 kryptonians with his same powers and that Solar dude from the 4th movie. (I',m not sure if this one counts though)

I don't see how Hulk is going to win specially since I ask for ranking

Remember this Superman is continuation of the 1 st and 2 nd movie

Starscream M
superman > hulk > thor

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
Ok, I guess Carver?

Even though Superman lifted a chunk of Kryptonite the size of an island and turned back time and He faced 3 kryptonians with his same powers and that Solar dude from the 4th movie. (I',m not sure if this one counts though)

I don't see how Hulk is going to win specially since I ask for ranking

Remember this Superman is continuation of the 1 st and 2 nd movie

Why not just use the latest versions? Even classic Supes showed nothing to make me believe he would beat Thor or Hulk if we look at combat scenes. Lifting fts are all nice and dandy but it doesn't display what a person would do in the heat of combat.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Why not just use the latest versions? Even classic Supes showed nothing to make me believe he would beat Thor or Hulk if we look at combat scenes. Lifting fts are all nice and dandy but it doesn't display what a person would do in the heat of combat. it does display power and movie superman would solo both hulk and thor at the same time

Newjak
Superman > Thor > Hulk

abhilegend
Superman>Hulk>ThorOriginally posted by carver9
Hulk win. Even though Superman have some decent fts in his latest movie, Hulk just seemed superior based on battle fts (which is more important imo).
laughing out loud

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Starscream M
it does display power and movie superman would solo both hulk and thor at the same time

Well In Superman movies Supes is shown throwing his S logo at people like a net.....wiping memories with kisses.....and reversing earth time by reversing the spin of the earth(which a 4th grader could tell you should destroy the planet.)

So due to PIS it goes Hulk>>>>>Thor/Superman

Neither Thor nor Superman can take Hulk in a slugfest....yet films would always make it the first option for Thor and Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Well In Superman movies Supes is shown throwing his S logo at people like a net.....wiping memories with kisses.....and reversing earth time by reversing the spin of the earth(which a 4th grader could tell you should destroy the planet.)

Neither Thor nor Superman can take Hulk in a slugfest....yet films would always make it the first option for Thor and Superman.
Really?

Colossus-Big C
Superman>>Hulk>>Thor/Loki

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Thor can't beat Hulk in a slugfest, but Superman would annihilate him.

SuperiorTech
Superman kicks the shit out of him and the level of ass whooping varies depending on which movie Superman we are using.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Superman kicks the shit out of him and the level of ass whooping varies depending on which movie Superman we are using. Out of who? Both thor and hulk is in thus thread.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Out of who? Both thor and hulk is in thus thread.

Does it matter? pick one

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Does it matter? pick one Thor cause thor sucks balls

juggernaut74
Superman would have handled those aliens in Avengers in about 2 minutes. All he would have to do is fly into the portal and destroy the mothership.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Superman would have handled those aliens in Avengers in about 2 minutes. All he would have to do is fly into the portal and destroy the mothership. Both thor and hulk could of done that

Silent Master
Movie Superman would have taken 6 years to beat those aliens, not because of a lack of power, but because his fighting skills were so pathetic.

quanchi112
Hulk and Thor could go either way. Both destroy Superman. Manhole covers, struggled with buses of people, no real skill, etc.

Greysen93
Superman>Hulk>Thor
I would normally put Hulk above superman, but when it comes to movie versions, superman wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk and Thor could go either way. Both destroy Superman. Manhole covers, struggled with buses of people, no real skill, etc.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Silent Master
Movie Superman would have taken 6 years to beat those aliens, not because of a lack of power, but because his fighting skills were so pathetic.
Of course, because punching and HV require so much skill.

Diesldude
Hulk and Thor could go either way. Both destroy Superman. Manhole covers, struggled with buses of people, no real skill, etc. If he stopped the bus on a dime, all those people in it would have been crushed. You really think a person who pushed the moon out of its orbit, made the earth spin backwards would have trouble stopping a bus? Seriously dude...

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
Of course, because punching and HV require so much skill. Tis true.Originally posted by Diesldude
If he stopped the bus on a dime, all those people in it would have been crushed. You really think a person who pushed the moon out of its orbit, made the earth spin backwards would have trouble stopping a bus? Seriously dude... Fiction is inconsistent. Superman used his speed for those feats. In combat a manhole hurt him.

juggernaut74
Both thor and hulk could of done that Are you sure they can survive in space? And how would Hulk get there?

abhilegend
Tis true. Fiction is inconsistent. Superman used his speed for those feats. In combat a manhole hurt him.
Lulz. You are just trolling as usual.

playa1258
What a joke. Superman destroys both, he has the far superior strength feats.

As for the manhole cover, it was thrown by a Krytonian. Superman was just knocked back by it and got up just fine.

Thor had to dodge Hulk throwing a jet wing at him.

janus77
From what I can remember of Superman's movies... I'd say he's stronger than what we've seen of movie Hulk (and therefore a whole league above movie Thor).

Superman has truly impressive feats (within the realm of movies), lifting islands and such. Hulk's mostly been impressive in battle and that is difficult to guage strength from as the enemy might just be quite pathetic.

That said, he withstood a point-blank nuke and I don't think Superman would be able to generate that kind of power to affect Hulk, whereas I can see Hulk getting strong enough to affect Superman.

imo, in terms of feats, the strongest is Superman then Hulk, but Hulk is insanely durable and I can't see Superman putting him down.

So, for a fight, my opinion is: Hulk > Superman > Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by janus77
From what I can remember of Superman's movies... I'd say he's stronger than what we've seen of movie Hulk (and therefore a whole league above movie Thor).

Superman has truly impressive feats (within the realm of movies), lifting islands and such. Hulk's mostly been impressive in battle and that is difficult to guage strength from as the enemy might just be quite pathetic.

That said, he withstood a point-blank nuke and I don't think Superman would be able to generate that kind of power to affect Hulk, whereas I can see Hulk getting strong enough to affect Superman.

imo, in terms of feats, the strongest is Superman then Hulk, but Hulk is insanely durable and I can't see Superman putting him down.

So, for a fight, my opinion is: Hulk > Superman > Thor.
When did hulk survive a nuke?

janus77
When did hulk survive a nuke?
Ang Lee's Hulk. They droppped a nuke on him, whilst he was fighting his father, iirc.

abhilegend
Ang Lee's Hulk. They droppped a nuke on him, whilst he was fighting his father, iirc.
Non canon and it was a gamma bomb IIRC.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are you sure they can survive in space? And how would Hulk get there? Loki was drifting in space when he fell off the bridge in thor

Colossus-Big C
Non canon and it was a gamma bomb IIRC. Well this is movie versions confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman > Thor > Hulk

Switch the last two for a contest of strength.

abhilegend
Well this is movie versions confused
Ang lee's hulk isn't canon for avengers hulk.

SuperiorTech
Hulk was hit with a gamma bomb not with a Nuke

janus77
Ang lee's hulk isn't canon for avengers hulk.
The OP doesn't mention anything restricting movie versions to just what is "cannon to The Avengers".

biensalsa
Tis true. Fiction is inconsistent. Superman used his speed for those feats. In combat a manhole hurt him.

The only manhole hurt in here is your's Quancake. shifty

carver9
They did NOT hit Hulk with a gamma bomb in the movie. Why would they power him up when they said that were trying to kill both? It was a nuke.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman > Thor > Hulk

Switch the last two for a contest of strength.

Superman>Hulk>>>>Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I still don't get it. Hulk got a huge power boost from his own movie, got the most focus next to Iron Man in the final battle and is going to get a third chance at a solo movie. The need to further bullshit about is just confusing, is it not enough?

JakeTheBank
Superman>Hulk>>>>Thor

lol

SuperiorTech
They did NOT hit Hulk with a gamma bomb in the movie. Why would they power him up when they said that were trying to kill both? It was a nuke.

No it was a gamma bomb if you want to confirm all you have to do is go back and watch the movie and listen right before the pilot drops it on them.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman > hulk > thor

abhilegend
The OP doesn't mention anything restricting movie versions to just what is "cannon to The Avengers".
Forum rules. Current versions of characters unless stated otherwise. Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
What's this? It seems Carver's lies aren't limited to comics!?

Diesldude

A manhole cover is harder than flash's fist. Flash's fists thrown a super speed can ktfo even thanos. A manhole made of heavy duty iron, much harder than flash's fist and thrown at superspeed would cut right through him; but this is Superman. The cover should have shattered once it hit superman but it didn't, so is this the inconsistency you speak of?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
A manhole cover is harder than flash's fist. Flash's fists thrown a super speed can ktfo even thanos. A manhole made of heavy duty iron, much harder than flash's fist and thrown at superspeed would cut right through him; but this is Superman. The cover should have shattered once it hit superman but it didn't, so is this the inconsistency you speak of?

Just so I'm clear, you think a manhole cover thrown at superspeed would sever Thanos in half or something?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just so I'm clear, you think a manhole cover thrown at superspeed would sever Thanos in half or something? Of course not. Quan brought up inconsistencies in movies right. That would be inconsistent.

bbrem123
hulk>superman>thor

I just dont see movie hulk getting put down. Supes speed and strength would man handle hulk for a while in the beginning of the fight but ultimately he would lose in the end.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by bbrem123
hulk>superman>thor

I just dont see movie hulk getting put down. Supes speed and strength would man handle hulk for a while in the beginning of the fight but ultimately he would lose in the end.

...Why?

Superman is millions of times stronger and faster by feats in the movies, and yet you can't see HULK getting put down? The guy who was actually being overrun for a bit in the movie?

bbrem123
Originally posted by CosmicComet
...Why?

Superman is millions of times stronger and faster by feats in the movies, and yet you can't see HULK getting put down? The guy who was actually being overrun for a bit in the movie?

Supes went to recharge in the sun. Which is the only reason why he was able to lift the island. I dont think hulk was even hurt from that assault either.

Its just hard to gauge superman just on his lifting feats. He didnt have any battle feats at all. And the opposite with Hulk.

All im saying is I can see why some say supes is superior and some say hulk. They had completely different showings which makes it hard to compare.

CosmicComet
Supes went to recharge in the sun. Which is the only reason why he was able to lift the island. I dont think hulk was even hurt from that assault either.

No, the f*ck he didn't.

He simply went up higher in the sky where the sun was still visible above the cloud cover, he didn't even LEAVE the atmosphere.

It wasn't even an amp, he was simply healing himself enough to do it, since he still had kryptonite shards in him the whole time.

So basically, a weakened, dying superman > millions of times stronger than Avengers Hulk.

Oh, not to mention he stopped Earthquakes and Volcanoes in the first Superman movie, which is still canon for Superman Returns.

Sorry, feats give you the wins, not personal intuition based on nothing but no-limits fallacy.

bbrem123
o damn old school version are valid here...nm then haha

ill agree superman>hulk>thor

Blight
You guys all seem to be forgetting the Masonry vision.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by Blight

masonry vision?

Zack Fair
No, the f*ck he didn't.

He simply went up higher in the sky where the sun was still visible above the cloud cover, he didn't even LEAVE the atmosphere.

It wasn't even an amp, he was simply healing himself enough to do it, since he still had kryptonite shards in him the whole time.

So basically, a weakened, dying superman > millions of times stronger than Avengers Hulk.

Oh, not to mention he stopped Earthquakes and Volcanoes in the first Superman movie, which is still canon for Superman Returns.

Sorry, feats give you the wins, not personal intuition based on nothing but no-limits fallacy.

thumb up

bbrem123
he was definitely amped tho....he was powerless before on the island and now all of the sudden he can lift it to space?

Zack Fair
Its Superman after all. And if doing that amps him then he is a lot more dangerous now.

Digi
Oh man, this is a debate? The boyscout destroys them so utterly that it retcons Hulk back into Eric Bana.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Its Superman after all. And if doing that amps him then he is a lot more dangerous now. yea from what it looks like he is bathing in the suns rays. You are right too. That is kinda overpowered haha

Prep-Man
i cant wait to see the new man of steel movie. will he be as powerful as recent incarnations, or will he be more down to earth.

rumor has it that the new superman movie will lead into a justice league movie. just a rumor though.

Colossus-Big C
in terms of strength , DC writers write guys stronger that marvel writers do.

if it was switched you probably would have hulk leagues above supernan doin all sorts of crazy strength feats

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i cant wait to see the new man of steel movie. will he be as powerful as recent incarnations, or will he be more down to earth.

rumor has it that the new superman movie will lead into a justice league movie. just a rumor though.

I'm confident Superman will remain the top dog in the new movie. Looking forward to getting combat feats. DC wishes it could get JLA on the silver screen.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blight

oSN0BfUr5ac

At 3:16?

Didn't see him actually use vision, although at the time that's what I thought he was doing too! laughing

But I think he simply rebuilt it at super speed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Zack Fair I'm confident Superman will remain the top dog in the new movie. Looking forward to getting combat feats. DC wishes it could get JLA on the silver screen.

they will eventually. which is why wb made diane nelson in charge. shes the main reason why harry potter is so big and she knows having batman and superman in the same movie is a gold mine.

cdtm
They should just do a Worlds Finest movie. Put in other characters as needed, but focus on Superman and Batman.

Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman don't have the star power of a Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, or Captain America. sad

Prep-Man
well they were going to do a flash movie, but it could get canceled. they should have like 5 members with ww, flash, gl, and aquaman.

roughrider
One thing we never saw in the movies was Superman's vulnerability to a magic based attack (thanks to them just repeatedly throwing Lex Luthor and a stick of kryptonite at him; no room for a new idea) I think mjolnir would ring off his skull very painfully.

Superman has the best speed attack, Hulk the best in a standard slugfest, Thor the best firepower and at attacking people from far off range (his lightning strike combined with the hammer blow, was comparable to an atomic explosion)

...Using his brains and all his skills, I'd say Movie Thor has the best chance of coming out on top.

abhilegend
Originally posted by roughrider
One thing we never saw in the movies was Superman's vulnerability to a magic based attack (thanks to them just repeatedly throwing Lex Luthor and a stick of kryptonite at him; no room for a new idea) I think mjolnir would ring off his skull very painfully.

Superman has the best speed attack, Hulk the best in a standard slugfest, Thor the best firepower and at attacking people from far off range (his lightning strike combined with the hammer blow, was comparable to an atomic explosion)

...Using his brains and all his skills, I'd say Movie Thor has the best chance of coming out on top.
Movie superman had no magic weakness.

quanchi112
in terms of strength , DC writers write guys stronger that marvel writers do.

if it was switched you probably would have hulk leagues above supernan doin all sorts of crazy strength feats No, they don't.

Placidity
This is where you see who the crazy marvel fanboys are, shame on you.

Movie Superman stomps effortlessly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity

Movie Superman stomps effortlessly. Based on what ?

ares834
Originally posted by cdtm

At 3:16?

Didn't see him actually use vision, although at the time that's what I thought he was doing too! laughing

But I think he simply rebuilt it at super speed.

That's because you are using a fan cut.

Here is the original:

MNT_H9JRr1A

At about 3:15 he is clearly using... fix-a-vision... laughing

Placidity
Based on what ?

- Leagues stronger than Hulk/Thor
- Leagues faster than Hulk/Thor
- Leagues more durable than Hulk/Thor

Superman knocks their heads off before they register anything.

quanchi112
- Leagues stronger than Hulk/Thor
- Leagues faster than Hulk/Thor
- Leagues more durable than Hulk/Thor

Superman knocks their heads off before they register anything. You aren't making any sense. Saying he's leagues stronger without anything to back it up is why I think you don't have a leg to stand on. You are also ignoring Superman and acting like he tries to kill right out of the gun. He doesn't fight like you claim he does. You don't have one single example to back up your case.

NemeBro
Anyone who says Thor or Hulk is either ****ing insane, trolling, or not sufficiently intellectually evolved. Pick one.

Superman could beat Thor and Hulk at the same ****ing time.

He could fly from the horizon into the path of a gatling gun spray after the thing started firing. He can put out big ass city-wide explosions emanating from the sewers by blowing really hard. He can lift a small country-sized island while surrounded and impaled by Kryptonite, and throw it into space. He is so fast that he can fly from one end of the world to the other in a few seconds easily, disappearing from one news station's cameras and reappearing on another's. This is just shit from Returns that I can recall. His best feat is breaking lightspeed and turning back the time of the planet.

Seriously, Superman could compress Thor and Hulk's bodies to the size of a ****ing marble and use them as a jawbreaker. He could get either in a headlock and noogie them so hard that he would push his fist through the top of their heads out their ass. He could pull the lungs from their chests and out their throats by french kissing them and inhaling.

Movie Superman operates at an entirely different scale than movie Thor and movie Hulk. Superman could handle the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe's allotted forces. At the same time. In five minutes (If he's lazy about it). And still have the stamina to **** Lois Lane afterwards. While using Hulk's intestines as a condom.

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor>Hulk.

Oh, and for that "Hurdur Superman was hurt by a manhole" shit, Hulk and Abomination were hurting eachother with shit like cars and ****ing helicopter blades. GTFO with that bullshit.

Edit: Quan, the question of the thread is who is superior, not who would kill who.

Superman might not be out to kill them in a fight, but he is far superior to them both.

quanchi112
@Nemebro--laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

abhilegend
You aren't making any sense. Saying he's leagues stronger without anything to back it up is why I think you don't have a leg to stand on. You are also ignoring Superman and acting like he tries to kill right out of the gun. He doesn't fight like you claim he does. You don't have one single example to back up your case.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by NemeBro
Anyone who says Thor or Hulk is either ****ing insane, trolling, or not sufficiently intellectually evolved. Pick one.

He could fly from the horizon into the path of a gatling gun spray after the thing started firing. He can put out big ass city-wide explosions emanating from the sewers by blowing really hard. He can lift a small country-sized island while surrounded and impaled by Kryptonite, and throw it into space. He is so fast that he can fly from one end of the world to the other in a few seconds easily, disappearing from one news station's cameras and reappearing on another's. This is just shit from Returns that I can recall. His best feat is breaking lightspeed and turning back the time of the planet.

Seriously, Superman could compress Thor and Hulk's bodies to the size of a ****ing marble and use them as a jawbreaker. He could get either in a headlock and noogie them so hard that he would push his fist through the top of their heads out their ass. He could pull the lungs from their chests and out their throats by french kissing them and inhaling.

Movie Superman operates at an entirely different scale than movie Thor and movie Hulk. Superman could handle the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe's allotted forces. At the same time. In five minutes (If he's lazy about it). And still have the stamina to **** Lois Lane afterwards. While using Hulk's intestines as a condom.

Oh, and for that "Hurdur Superman was hurt by a manhole" shit, Hulk and Abomination were hurting eachother with shit like cars and ****ing helicopter blades. GTFO with that bullshit.

Edit: Quan, the question of the thread is who is superior, not who would kill who.

Superman might not be out to kill them in a fight, but he is far superior to them both.
Quan picks all three options.

SuperiorTech

Movie Superman stomps effortlessly.

Placidity
You aren't making any sense. Saying he's leagues stronger without anything to back it up is why I think you don't have a leg to stand on.

Have you seen Superman movies or? His feats have already been mentioned countless times in this thread. Just because you refuse to acknowledge them doesn't mean they aren't there.

I was originally just making a comment, not really intending to get into a debate with people so extremely biased - there is no point.

Ask anyone without an interest in comics to watch those films and then who they think is stronger/faster/more durable between Movie Superman and Movie Hulk/Thor and there's your unbiased honest answer.

You are also ignoring Superman and acting like he tries to kill right out of the gun. He doesn't fight like you claim he does. You don't have one single example to back up your case.

I knew you would fall back on "PIS" eventually, there's no other way you could argue.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by NemeBro

intestine condom...

http://rgifs.gifbin.com/062009/1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

NemeBro
@Nemebro--laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud There was nothing false about what I said.

Superman's feats are simply of several magnitudes greater.

Silent Master
Not his HTH skill feats.

NemeBro
Who gives a shit how skilled he is?

His fist would be traveling at a velocity hundreds of thousands of times faster than they can react to.

RE: Blaxican

Superman might not be out to kill them in a fight, but he is far superior to them both. Agreed for the most part. However, in the current movie metagame, Hulk would use mjolnir as a suppository in Thor.

Greysen93
Hulk

Silent Master
Who gives a shit how skilled he is?

His fist would be traveling at a velocity hundreds of thousands of times faster than they can react to.

You said that Superman's feats were "several magnitudes greater", I merely pointed out that, that wasn't true...Superman's skill feats were in fact much worse.

BTW, when did movie Superman ever throw a punch that traveled "at a velocity hundreds of thousands of times faster than they can react to"?

quanchi112
Have you seen Superman movies or? His feats have already been mentioned countless times in this thread. Just because you refuse to acknowledge them doesn't mean they aren't there.

I was originally just making a comment, not really intending to get into a debate with people so extremely biased - there is no point.

Ask anyone without an interest in comics to watch those films and then who they think is stronger/faster/more durable between Movie Superman and Movie Hulk/Thor and there's your unbiased honest answer.

I knew you would fall back on "PIS" eventually, there's no other way you could argue. I haven't refused to acknowledge anything. Superman in combat wasn't beyond any of his foes save the human beings. I saw him struggle against a truck. Then again you refuse to see that one through and also refuse to see he needed a sun amp iirc to lift the island. While he was k-nite poisoned mere humans destroyed him in combat.

There is no such thing as pis. It's just a way fans get to dismiss certain showings. I don't dismiss anything but then again I'm objective you're jaded.

quanchi112
There was nothing false about what I said.

Superman's feats are simply of several magnitudes greater. You exaggerated his feats and want to completely dismiss how he's portrayed when he goes up against a foe. Superman's top speed feats are impressive but he doesn't do so in combat. Thor's hammer will hurt a lot more so than a giant coca cola sign or a manhole. Thor or Hulk win. Just too much. Superman's very unskilled with his powers and lacks dynamic strength like the Hulk.

Thor's more skilled while the Hulk is stronger.

abhilegend
I haven't refused to acknowledge anything. Superman in combat wasn't beyond any of his foes save the human beings. I saw him struggle against a truck. Then again you refuse to see that one through and also refuse to see he needed a sun amp iirc to lift the island. While he was k-nite poisoned mere humans destroyed him in combat.

There is no such thing as pis. It's just a way fans get to dismiss certain showings. I don't dismiss anything but then again I'm objective you're jaded.
laughing out loud @sun amp and the continued trolling and lowballing.
You exaggerated his feats and want to completely dismiss how he's portrayed when he goes up against a foe. Superman's top speed feats are impressive but he doesn't do so in combat. Thor's hammer will hurt a lot more so than a giant coca cola sign or a manhole. Thor or Hulk win. Just too much. Superman's very unskilled with his powers and lacks dynamic strength like the Hulk.

laughing

biensalsa
You exaggerated his feats and want to completely dismiss how he's portrayed when he goes up against a foe. Superman's top speed feats are impressive but he doesn't do so in combat. Thor's hammer will hurt a lot more so than a giant coca cola sign or a manhole. Thor or Hulk win. Just too much. Superman's very unskilled with his powers and lacks dynamic strength like the Hulk.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_tumblr_lzh7znpH6g1r0284d.gif

quanchi112
laughing out loud @sun amp and the continued trolling and lowballing.

laughing Look you're the same guy who turned tail and ran from me with some made up my lap top is broke. You're a coward. Did he get a sun amp or not ? It's been a while. Can you find out even though your laptop is still ruined ?

biensalsa
Look you're the same guy who turned tail and ran from me with some made up my lap top is broke. You're a coward. Did he get a sun amp or not ? It's been a while. Can you find out even though your laptop is still ruined ?

This comes from the guy who dodges questions?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif

quanchi112
This comes from the guy who dodges questions?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif This coming from the guy who dodges logic and reasoning like it's a virus.

abhilegend
Look you're the same guy who turned tail and ran from me with some made up my lap top is broke. You're a coward. Did he get a sun amp or not ? It's been a while. Can you find out even though your laptop is still ruined ?
You are talking big for a troll. My laptop would arrive tomorrow and we can certainly BZ after my match with existere. He just went above the clouds to get some sunlight.

biensalsa
This coming from the guy who dodges logic and reasoning like it's a virus.

This comes from the guy who bases his arguments in wishful thinking.

Flip flops like a pancake

And says that feats don't matter but yet he uses vs feats

BTW my reasoning was backed by science laughing out loud , Your's..........not so much laughing out loud

quanchi112
You are talking big for a troll. My laptop would arrive tomorrow and we can certainly BZ after my match with existere. He just went above the clouds to get some sunlight. Sure you will. You're all talk. I actually do battlezones you just talk about them. Do one and then get back to me. I won't waste my time waiting on your laptop to suddenly get well.Originally posted by biensalsa
This comes from the guy who bases his arguments in wishful thinking.

Flip flops like a pancake

And says that feats don't matter but yet he uses vs feats

BTW my reasoning was backed by science laughing out loud , Your's..........not so much laughing out loud Combat feats matter. You want to use lifting feats as the ultimate deciding factor. Mike Tyson can't lift anywhere near as much as Jay Cutler the bodybuilder but in a fight Cutler gets waxed. You think strength always wins but guess what Hulk has dynamic strength. Does Superman ?

biensalsa
Sure you will. You're all talk. I actually do battlezones you just talk about them. Do one and then get back to me. I won't waste my time waiting on your laptop to suddenly get well. Combat feats matter. You want to use lifting feats as the ultimate deciding factor. Mike Tyson can't lift anywhere near as much as Jay Cutler the bodybuilder but in a fight Cutler gets waxed. You think strength always wins but guess what Hulk has dynamic strength. Does Superman ?

Lol, have you ever read a Superman comic?

I can't believe how they have allow you to run rampant with your fallacies for such a long time.

You don't even know how Superman's powers work, yet You are always debating against Superman.

Stick around I'll teach you a thing or two, slowly so you can enjoy it and swallow it.

abhilegend
Sure you will. You're all talk. I actually do battlezones you just talk about them. Do one and then get back to me. I won't waste my time waiting on your laptop to suddenly get well. Combat feats matter. You want to use lifting feats as the ultimate deciding factor. Mike Tyson can't lift anywhere near as much as Jay Cutler the bodybuilder but in a fight Cutler gets waxed. You think strength always wins but guess what Hulk has dynamic strength. Does Superman ?
Like I said you certainly talk big for a troll.
laughing out loud @this real life comparison.

quanchi112
Lol, have you ever read a Superman comic?

I can't believe how they have allow you to run rampant with your fallacies for such a long time.

You don't even know how Superman's powers work, yet You are always debating against Superman.

Stick around I'll teach you a thing or two, slowly so you can enjoy it and swallow it. Yes, I have. I know he doesn't have dynamic strength. He has limits and relies on an outside power source. Hulk has dynamic strength. But go ahead prove something to me. This is also movie versions so bringing up the comics is about as relevant to this discussion as bringing up the animated films.

Movie version is not the comic version. Laughs.

biensalsa
Yes, I have. I know he doesn't have dynamic strength. He has limits and relies on an outside power source. Hulk has dynamic strength. But go ahead prove something to me. This is also movie versions so bringing up the comics is about as relevant to this discussion as bringing up the animated films.

Movie version is not the comic version. Laughs.

Yes Quancake, is the movie version and as a matter of fact I was going to mention that to you, but for some reason your fallacies make me laugh so much that I forgot to point things out while I'm laughing.

But Ok, so You are saying that Superman will not be able to KO hulk and that Hulk will grow to be Superman strong? laughing out loud

And please stop dodging questions, I'm being chivalrous enough to don't dismiss your arguments even though they are full of manure, so the least thing you can do is at least have the courage to man up and answer unanswered questions.

NemeBro
You exaggerated his feats

Name the exagerrated feats/

He doesn't have many fights in the movies, but since apparently every Superman movie is being allowed, his fight with Nuclear Man was circling the planet and had shit like cutting mountains in half with heat vision.

See above.

Superman's fist will hurt a lot more than a helicopter blade. You know, the thing that went through Hulk's chest like butter.

The ability to exert muscular force repeatedly or over a period of time.

That is the definition of dynamic strength.

Superman was able to continually push a small country out of orbit over a period of a few minutes, despite being injured and weakened.

Please shut the **** up quan, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Thor being more skilled doesn't mean a goddamn thing when Superman is millions of times more powerful. Your Mike Tyson vs. Jay Cutler is idiotic. You could make it Mike Tyson vs. an elephant, and the incredible difference in strength and power between those two still isn't as great as the difference between Thor and Superman, or Superman and Hulk.

Why is Hulk stronger than Superman? The feats sure as hell don't point to it.

CosmicComet
Again, Superman is millions of times stronger than Thor or Hulk in speed and strength.

Hulk's best movie feat to date, uppercutting one of those skyscraper sized leviathan things, doesn't even equate to 1% of Superman's movie strength.

Mountains and tectonic plates, weigh a lot more. : )

quanchi112
Yes Quancake, is the movie version and as a matter of fact I was going to mention that to you, but for some reason your fallacies make me laugh so much that I forgot to point things out while I'm laughing.

But Ok, so You are saying that Superman will not be able to KO hulk and that Hulk will grow to be Superman strong? laughing out loud

And please stop dodging questions, I'm being chivalrous enough to don't dismiss your arguments even though they are full of manure, so the least thing you can do is at least have the courage to man up and answer unanswered questions. You asked if I read Superman comics which is irrelevant to a thread about the movie version. You get so riled up you start citing comic book appearances as proof. You're lost.

Hulk's stronger if we take his avengers version. He'd beat him. Superman would put up a good fight but in the end Hulk's power grows while his wanes.

What questions have I dodged ?

quanchi112
Name the exagerrated feats/

He doesn't have many fights in the movies, but since apparently every Superman movie is being allowed, his fight with Nuclear Man was circling the planet and had shit like cutting mountains in half with heat vision.

See above.

Superman's fist will hurt a lot more than a helicopter blade. You know, the thing that went through Hulk's chest like butter.

The ability to exert muscular force repeatedly or over a period of time.

That is the definition of dynamic strength.

Superman was able to continually push a small country out of orbit over a period of a few minutes, despite being injured and weakened.

Please shut the **** up quan, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Thor being more skilled doesn't mean a goddamn thing when Superman is millions of times more powerful. Your Mike Tyson vs. Jay Cutler is idiotic. You could make it Mike Tyson vs. an elephant, and the incredible difference in strength and power between those two still isn't as great as the difference between Thor and Superman, or Superman and Hulk.

Why is Hulk stronger than Superman? The feats sure as hell don't point to it. You exaggerate the island feat and dismiss his amp.

That isn't canon to Superman anymore.

A manhole hurt Superman while the avengers Hulk was no selling alien warships far more powerful than a helicopter blade.

Superman was amped. The sun amped him in order to do so. His powers are solar based so there you have it. If he had dynamic strength he wouldn't need to amp himself through an external power source.

Quit being so emotional when you don't even grasp how his powers even work. You just want to base everything off of feats. Horrific way to debate. Awful.

If a manhole can hurt Superman do you think Thor's hammer will ? Will Hulk's punches hurt more than a manhole ?

abhilegend
You exaggerate the island feat and dismiss his amp.

That isn't canon to Superman anymore.

A manhole hurt Superman while the avengers Hulk was no selling alien warships far more powerful than a helicopter blade.

Superman was amped. The sun amped him in order to do so. His powers are solar based so there you have it. If he had dynamic strength he wouldn't need to amp himself through an external power source.

Quit being so emotional when you don't even grasp how his powers even work. You just want to base everything off of feats. Horrific way to debate. Awful.

If a manhole can hurt Superman do you think Thor's hammer will ? Will Hulk's punches hurt more than a manhole ?
He wasn't amped.

quanchi112
He wasn't amped. So he didn't go back to the sun before doing so ?

CosmicComet
No. He never even went close to the sun. He didn't even come close to leaving the atmosphere.

He just flew up a bit higher because it was very cloudy.

He didn't even fly up as high as he did when he was saving the plane/shuttle.

juggerman
I wouldnt say Supes got an amp since he was significantly depowered due to his Kryptonite exposure. Id say the sunlight brought him back to normal at most

quanchi112
No. He never even went close to the sun. He didn't even come close to leaving the atmosphere.

He just flew up a bit higher because it was very cloudy.

He didn't even fly up as high as he did when he was saving the plane/shuttle. He got in range for the sun to power him up iirc. If he didn't use the powerup why didn't he beat down Luthor's henchmen since 1/1millionth of that strength would have been enough to flick them into submission.Originally posted by juggerman
I wouldnt say Supes got an amp since he was significantly depowered due to his Kryptonite exposure. Id say the sunlight brought him back to normal at most Therefore he wasn't weakened. I say it even amped him but that's just imo.

juggerman
He wasnt weakened when he began to toss the island but it was weakening him due to the Kryptonite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
He wasnt weakened when he began to toss the island but it was weakening him due to the Kryptonite. He was amped so to me at worst case he was at normal levels.

NemeBro
Superman wasn't amped. Unless happening to be in the sunlight means you are amped.

Yes, a manhole thrown by a Kryptonian will hurt more than Hulk's fist or Mjolnir. smile

Also, I love how you say you "accept all showings" while at the same time not giving credit to high ones. You only talk about the opposition's low ones. In Superman's fight with Zod and pals he was traveling the length and breadth of the city in moments. He got knocked a few kilometers by Zod into the lantern of the Statue of Liberty and was uninjured. He punched one of Zod's cronies a few kilos into a building (The Empire State Building I think), which snapped the antennae thing of it in half, and then was fast enough to fly to the ground and stop it from crushing citizens. Oh, and as for the coke sign... I am pretty sure Superman tossed Zod through that. It didn't hurt Superman.

Oh, and the manhole cover barely did shit to Superman.

Thor and Hulk's feats aren't a millionth as impressive as Superman's.

CosmicComet
He got in range for the sun to power him up iirc. If he didn't use the powerup why didn't he beat down Luthor's henchmen since 1/1millionth of that strength would have been enough to flick them into submission. Therefore he wasn't weakened. I say it even amped him but that's just imo.

As is often the case, Quan, you are wrong;

a8ZsWKjtQfA

1:49-2:14.

He didn't even leave the atmosphere. And he flew up to higher heights than that a couple of different times in the movie.

He wasn't amped, he was partially healed, less than 100% with all the kryptonite shards left in him.

I don't even know what tangent you are on with luthor's men, he was near dead, they had kyrptonite, and then he got stabbed with it.

juggerman
His power was constantly dropping due to the Kryptonite so even if he started off at normal levels he was clearly almost dead by the time he tossed it into space.

This feat is very stupid in my opinion since Superman is brought to his knees immediatly by small pieces of K but had enough power to lift an island of it

CosmicComet
Originally posted by juggerman
His power was constantly dropping due to the Kryptonite so even if he started off at normal levels he was clearly almost dead by the time he tossed it into space.

This feat is very stupid in my opinion since Superman is brought to his knees immediatly by small pieces of K but had enough power to lift an island of it

The feat isn't stupid, because Superman was smart enough to tunnel deep underground of the island, to put several miles of rock between him and the kryptonite while he was lifting the island, but the kryptonite was expanding the whole time, so eventually it reached him.

juggerman
Never saw it like that.... Maybe youre right

CosmicComet
Of course I am. The movie made that clear. no expression

quanchi112
As is often the case, Quan, you are wrong;

a8ZsWKjtQfA

1:49-2:14.

He didn't even leave the atmosphere. And he flew up to higher heights than that a couple of different times in the movie.

He wasn't amped, he was partially healed, less than 100% with all the kryptonite shards left in him.

I don't even know what tangent you are on with luthor's men, he was near dead, they had kyrptonite, and then he got stabbed with it. He clearly flies up and repoweres/ampes himself by the sun. The movie makes it plain as day. Your clip kinda destroys your case. Originally posted by juggerman

This feat is very stupid in my opinion since Superman is brought to his knees immediatly by small pieces of K but had enough power to lift an island of it Fiction doesn't add up. It never does yet you have people trying to factor in the density of so and so feat and being 100 percent nerd about it.

carver9
Looking at lifting fts, Superman wins this. Looking at battle fts which he doesn't have...Hulk and Thor is above him. Since this is a battle and we don't know what Superman can withstand during combat (referring to the latest Supes), I would out Hulk and Thor above him. We don't know how well he can handle a punch.

NemeBro
I like how quan is pretending that this tangest is particularly relevant.

Superman could easily fly up and bask in the sun and then come back down before Thor and Hulk could so much as move ten feet.

Edit: Karter, go away. Stop embarassing yourself every time you post. Superman survived orbital re-entry while unconscious and near-death. Seriously, gtfo.

CosmicComet
He clearly flies up and repoweres/ampes himself by the sun. The movie makes it plain as day. Your clip kinda destroys your case.

What part in the clip did Superman 'amp' himself? you are absolutely right that he 'repowered' himself however, seeing as he still had kryptonite shards in him even as he was flying, and was nearly dead from the bigger chunk just minutes before.

Tell me.

It must suck being a complete idiot. smile

abhilegend
He clearly flies up and repoweres/ampes himself by the sun. The movie makes it plain as day. Your clip kinda destroys your case. Fiction doesn't add up. It never does yet you have people trying to factor in the density of so and so feat and being 100 percent nerd about it.
laughing out loud

juggerman
Superman did survive a fall while depowered that was higher than the fall that Thor was clearly afraid would kill him and the fall that might have KOed Hulk.

Im not saying Hulk was KOed cuz i dont know for sure

quanchi112
What part in the clip did Superman 'amp' himself? you are absolutely right that he 'repowered' himself however, seeing as he still had kryptonite shards in him even as he was flying, and was nearly dead from the bigger chunk just minutes before.

Tell me.

It must suck being a complete idiot. smile I hope you took your zoloft today because I know you're fragile.. The clip makes it clear he needed to amp himself with the sun. He needs ideal conditions as cloud cover is enough to throw off his powers.

I like how quan is pretending that this tangest is particularly relevant.

Superman could easily fly up and bask in the sun and then come back down before Thor and Hulk could so much as move ten feet.

Edit: Karter, go away. Stop embarassing yourself every time you post. Superman survived orbital re-entry while unconscious and near-death. Seriously, gtfo. He needs the weather to be ideal and to use the sun to amp him. The clip made it plain as day. Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud So he flew up for a tan ?

bbrem123
I hope you took your zoloft today because I know you're fragile.. The clip makes it clear he needed to amp himself with the sun. He needs ideal conditions as cloud cover is enough to throw off his powers.

He needs the weather to be ideal and to use the sun to amp him. The clip made it plain as day. So he flew up for a tan ?

yea it was pretty obvious that he was amp at that point thumb up

NemeBro
He needs the weather to be ideal and to use the sun to amp him. The clip made it plain as day. He was poisoned from Kryptonite, and it being cloudy meant that he was getting no sun.

We have seen Superman operate at peak capacity at night.

Your argument is invalid.

quanchi112
He was poisoned from Kryptonite, and it being cloudy meant that he was getting no sun.

We have seen Superman operate at peak capacity at night.

Your argument is invalid. Others agree. Superman's powers are dependent on an outside power source. I don't care if you disagree with me the clip makes the repowering/amp plain as day. many thanks go to cc for going to the trouble of finding the link. He knows how much I detest youtube hunting.

CosmicComet
I hope you took your zoloft today because I know you're fragile.. The clip makes it clear he needed to amp himself with the sun. He needs ideal conditions as cloud cover is enough to throw off his powers.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how basking in the suns rays for literally a few seconds while being weakened with kryptonite shards still in his body the whole time, is considered an 'amp'.

Especially when he wasn't at a special elevation in the movie, he was just enough above the clouds for the sun to be visible, with more clouds still above him, an elevation he flew at or exceeded several times in the movie.

Tell me, was he amped when he was saving the plane and shuttle? Seeing as he was high enough for space to be visible. Or was he amped when he was above the atmosphere listening in on the planet? In both cases, he was much closer to the sun than he was when he lifted up that mountain.

Your tangent isn't relevant anyway, even if he WERE amped, what's stopping Superman from just flying up that high in a fight between movie hulk and thor anyway? Seeing as he's a shit ton faster than either of them. kinda

NemeBro
Others agree. Superman's powers are dependent on an outside power source. I don't care if you disagree with me the clip makes the repowering/amp plain as day. many thanks go to cc for going to the trouble of finding the link. He knows how much I detest youtube hunting. No one is disputing that Superman's powers ceom from the sun.

He repowered himself. Because he nearly died from Kryptonite poisoning.

CosmicComet
yea it was pretty obvious that he was amp at that point thumb up

You aren't particularly bright are you? If you believe that after I already explained everything to you earlier in the thread.

quanchi112
I'm still waiting for you to explain how basking in the suns rays for literally a few seconds while being weakened with kryptonite shards still in his body the whole time, is considered an 'amp'.

Especially when he wasn't at a special elevation in the movie, he was just above the clouds, an elevation he flew at or exceeded several times in the movie.

Tell me, was he amped when he was saving the plane and shuttle? Seeing as he was high enough for space to be visible. Or was he amped when he was above the atmosphere listening in on the planet? In both cases, he was much closer to the sun than he was when he lifted up that mountain.

Your tangent isn't relevant anyway, even if he WERE amped, what's stopping Superman from just flying up that high in a fight between movie hulk and thor anyway? Seeing as he's a shit ton faster than either of them. kinda Nothing is stopping him just like nothing is stopping Thor from just keeping his distance from the Hulk and shooting him with lightning. These guys don't do so though. That's not how they fight.

If you want to deny the sun gave him back his powers then continue to believe however you want to believe. The scene made it clear his powers came flooding back into him and imo more than normal levels.

No one is disputing that Superman's powers ceom from the sun.

He repowered himself. Because he nearly died from Kryptonite poisoning. So you admit he wasn't weakened at the time of the feat ? Good.

NemeBro
Nothing is stopping him just like nothing is stopping Thor from just keeping his distance from the Hulk and shooting him with lightning. These guys don't do so though. That's not how they fight.

Superman has shown the willingness to fly above the clouds when he is too weakened to accomplish a task, gtfo.

Quan, dude, seriously, just give me your information and I will pay for your remedial English classes, because your reading comprehension is evidence that you seriously need them.

Yes, the sun gave him back his powers, as we have said... Gave them back, not amped them.

I am breaking you.

Are you under the impression that Superman decided to take a nap after tossing the island? He passed out.

Not that this is relevant, since Superman's best feat happened to be turning the whole ****ing planet around through sheer force of speed.

bbrem123
You aren't particularly bright are you? If you believe that after I already explained everything to you earlier in the thread. dude he was amped at that point. If you cant see that the movie clearly shows this then your a fool. I still think superman wins. Im just clarifying that he was amped at that point in the movie.

Its a movie not comics...they portray scenes like this differently...that is all

CosmicComet
Nothing is stopping him just like nothing is stopping Thor from just keeping his distance from the Hulk and shooting him with lightning. These guys don't do so though. That's not how they fight.

If you want to deny the sun gave him back his powers then continue to believe however you want to believe. The scene made it clear his powers came flooding back into him and imo more than normal levels.

Ah, there we go, now we've reached the typical Quanchi debate climax. Be able to address nothing, so try to back out using the 'imo' qualifier and just keep repeating yourself ad-nauseum.

There is no 'imo' here. Only facts. How could he be above his 'normal levels', when he still had kyrptonite shards in him the whole time, and was no higher up in the sky than he was at earlier times in the movie when he was completely normal, e.g. with NO kryptonite shards inside his body.

I repeat:

kinda

quanchi112
Superman has shown the willingness to fly above the clouds when he is too weakened to accomplish a task, gtfo.

Quan, dude, seriously, just give me your information and I will pay for your remedial English classes, because your reading comprehension is evidence that you seriously need them.

Yes, the sun gave him back his powers, as we have said... Gave them back, not amped them.

I am breaking you.

Are you under the impression that Superman decided to take a nap after tossing the island? He passed out.

Not that this is relevant, since Superman's best feat happened to be turning the whole ****ing planet around through sheer force of speed. Superman flew up there for the specific task of amping himself. He doesn't do that mid battle ever.

If he was weakened then they amped him back. If the sun is stronger at that particular point in what's hitting the earth's atmosphere then he's naturally stronger than normal. it's all based on the weather.

Superman's best noncombat feat was flying as fast as he could after he failed to save Lois' life due to not being fast enough to save her. Irony ftw.

CosmicComet
dude he was amped at that point. If you cant see that the movie clearly shows this then your a fool. I still think superman wins. Im just clarifying that he was amped at that point in the movie.

Its a movie not comics...they portray scenes like this differently...that is all

Again, you're an idiot.

I repeat what I said to quan, explain to me how he was possibly amped in that scene?

He was nowhere near the sun, and he was still weakened by little kryptonite bits still inside his body.

quanchi112
Ah, there we go, now we've reached the typical Quanchi debate climax. Be able to address nothing, so try to back out using the 'imo' qualifier and just keep repeating yourself ad-nauseum.

There is no 'imo' here. Only facts. How could he be above his 'normal levels', when he still had kyrptonite shards in him the whole time, and was no higher up in the sky than he was at earlier times in the movie when he was completely normal, e.g. with NO kryptonite shards inside his body.

I repeat: Because more of the sun's rays boosted him past his normal levels under the cloud cover. How don't you get his powers are all based off how much sun is hitting him ?

CosmicComet
Because more of the sun's rays boosted him past his normal levels under the cloud cover. How don't you get his powers are all based off how much sun is hitting him ?

How do you not get that he was closer to the sun at several other points in the movie? Points where he did not have kryponite shards in him at all?

quanchi112
How do you not get that he was closer to the sun at several other points in the movie? Points where he did not have kryponite shards in him at all? He was amped because at the time of the scene pre k-nite posioning there was a lot of cloud cover. What's better for a tan; clover cover where you can't even see the sun or a cloudless day ?

biensalsa
You asked if I read Superman comics which is irrelevant to a thread about the movie version. You get so riled up you start citing comic book appearances as proof. You're lost.

Hulk's stronger if we take his avengers version. He'd beat him. Superman would put up a good fight but in the end Hulk's power grows while his wanes.

What questions have I dodged ?

For starters will you rather get punched in the face by a 5 year old martial artist or by the world strongest man?

quanchi112
For starters will you rather get punched in the face by a 5 year old martial artist or by the world strongest man? 5 year old.

CosmicComet
He was amped because at the time of the scene pre k-nite posioning there was a lot of cloud cover. What's better for a tan; clover cover where you can't even see the sun or a cloudless day ?

How do you get amped from a few seconds of sun rays in the sky while being weakened by kryptonite shards still in you?

It's not an amp, it just brought him closer to his normal levels.

Ergo, the feat is completely viable.

Not to mention since Christoper Reeve Superman is the same as Routhe Superman, he still has feats from Superman 1. You know, like where he stopped volcanos and earthquakes with his physical strength?

bbrem123

I repeat: they took that shard out before he went to the sun. I just watched it 2 seconds ago. He flys up to the sun and recharges. He was powerless on the island before and now he can lift it(because he was amped) How in the hell was he not amped by that scene. Like I said your a fool if you cant see what happened there.

biensalsa
He clearly flies up and repoweres/ampes himself by the sun. The movie makes it plain as day. Your clip kinda destroys your case. Fiction doesn't add up. It never does yet you have people trying to factor in the density of so and so feat and being 100 percent nerd about it.

Digg more into the argument.

Now getting exposed to the sun is an amp?

bbrem123
Again, you're an idiot.

I repeat what I said to quan, explain to me how he was possibly amped in that scene?

He was nowhere near the sun, and he was still weakened by little kryptonite bits still inside his body.

you obviously dont read other posts...so there is no point in debating with you.

quanchi112
How do you get amped from a few seconds of sun rays in the sky while being weakened by kryptonite shards still in you?

It's not an amp, it just brought him closer to his normal levels.

Ergo, the feat is completely viable.

Not to mention since Christoper Reeve Superman is the same as Routhe Superman, he still has feats from Superman 1. You know, like where he stopped volcanos and earthquakes with his physical strength? The scene makes it plain as day with no cloud cover how much a few seconds matter to Superman. You can call the movie people up and cry at them. I didn't write the scene I just understood it. K ?

In combat the guy has been hurt by far less than volcanoes.

biensalsa
5 year old.

Ok So

Will you rather get punched by a guy who can lift a building or by a guy who can move the moon?

Is the same example

The 5 year old kid with fighting skills will cause less damage to your face than the world's strongest man, even if the world strongest man does not has any fighting skill.

CosmicComet
they took that shard out before he went to the sun. I just watched it 2 seconds ago. He flys up to the sun and recharges. He was powerless on the island before and now he can lift it(because he was amped) How in the hell was he not amped by that scene. Like I said your a fool if you cant see what happened there.

No, idiot.

Lois took the big chunk out of him, you know, the one Lex stabbed him with, and that recovered him enough to fly up just high enough to see the sun, because it was cloudy. And he stayed up there for just a few seconds.

Then in the hospital scene after the feat, they found that he still had little shards left in him that had broken off.

How, is basking in the suns rays for 5 seconds, while still being weakened, considered an 'amp'? It just recovered him closer to normal levels. Seeing as he went higher up than that a few other times in the movie, and stayed up longer than 5 seconds.

I repeat, you are an idiot.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>